Angie and Tony go to Jamaica Ch. 03

Story Info
Angie returns home.
2.5k words
3.94
23.6k
27
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

(Note: you should really read parts 1 and 2 before reading this part.)

*

While waiting for her luggage, she saw there were several messages from Tony. With apprehension she opened the first. It was a picture of her dancing with her lover. In the picture, her blouse was completely open and a black hand was holding her breast while the fingers squeezed her nipple. Angie was licking the black man's chest.

Beneath the photo was a note from Tony. It said, "this is the picture I sent to your parents. They wanted to know why I had asked them to keep the kids for a few extra days and why we didn't come home together. I met with a real estate agent yesterday who believed the house would sell quickly at the price we agreed on. You should stay with your parents as there are several things the agent wants me to address before she starts showing the house."

There were four more texts from Tony. One was a picture of her dance partner leading Angie outside. In the picture, her blouse was open, her tits are on display, and there were several men lining the hallway. The second picture showed Angie on her knees. She had her hands wrapped around a black cock with her wedding ring clearly visible. Angie was kissing the head of her cock and she only had on her panties. There were several Jamaican men watching. The last picture showed Angie lying on back on the table. Her lover was clearly fucking her, she had her hands wrapped around his neck, her legs wrapped around his ass, and they were engaged in a passionate kiss. Again, there were several Jamaican and a few white men watching. Some were openly masturbating.

The last message was another note from Tony. It said, "I sent these three to Phil." It took a bit and then Angie remembered that Phil was one of Tony's golf partners and a lawyer. It went on to say, "Phil liked the shots, he said our divorce should be quick as long as you don't try asking for the world."

Angie retrieved her luggage and once she had her suitcases in her hands, she realized she had no idea what to do. The only thing she could think of was to call her parents. Her father answered to phone but he did not respond to her "hi dad." She heard her mother's voice next whom simply said, "what?" Angie was explaining she needed a ride home from the airport when she heard the click of her mother hanging up. Angie called her brother and sister and they both hung up on her.

Next, she tried Sue, her best friend from high school. Angie did not want to go into details but said there were some problems between her and Tony while they were in Jamaica, and she needed a place to stay for a few days. Sue arranged to have a car service pick her up at the airport and assured Angie that she didn't need money to pay or tip the driver.

Sue had done well after high school. Angie knew Sue had gone military after college and now did consulting work. Angie was surprised at the size of the limo Sue had sent.

On the way to Sue's place, Angie's phone began to buzz as it received some text messages. She did not recognize the number. The first text was a picture of Angie on her knees, she was naked and licking the underside of a large black cock. The second one was a video. Angie didn't think about the volume as she heard herself say, "your magnificent black cock owns this married white mouth." Angie quickly hit mute. Angie looked in the mirror and noticed the large, black limo driver was staring at her.

When they got to Sue's, the driver shook her awake and helped her with her luggage. He also handed her a business card for his limousine service. On the back it said, "call me if you need some company -- Lawrence," and a telephone number.

Sue came down and gave Angie a warm hug. Sue said she had no idea what was going on and stood back and looked at Angie.

Sue said, "Come upstairs and tell me all about it."

Once seated in Sue's living room, Angie said, "I cheated on Tony with a Jamaican man."

Angie showed Sue the picture of her being led outside with her breast exposed. Sue took the phone and began examining the picture. After several minutes Sue said, my god, look how high you are, your pupils are so dilated. Angie tried to contradict her but Sue said bullshit, picked up her phone and hit a number on speed dial. When the other party answered, Sue said, "Bill, I need a favor. I need a drug test right now, the full spectrum." Sue followed that up with a thanks then told Angie to get dressed.

The drug tests were positive for cocaine, other opiates, amphetamines and THC at relatively high levels. Angie sat there in shock. She was raped and everyone, but Sue, had turned their backs on her.

Sue said, "tell me all about it and I want to see the pictures. It will actually be helpful to talk about it, I also have a good psychiatrist I could recommend."

Angie smiled and said, "I wanted to get off the compound and see real Jamaica. Tony really didn't want to go but I nagged him into it. So, we visited a local bar which was right up the beach from our hotel. There was loud reggae music blasting and a lot of mixed couples grinding on the dance floor. Almost all the men were Jamaican. I was drinking some local version of a pina colada and didn't realize what a kick they had."

Sue said, "Obviously they had more than just alcohol in it based on the preliminary drug test."

Angie smiled and said, "I guess that is true." Angie continued, "Jamaican men kept asking me to dance. I could see Tony was getting annoyed. I told him I just wanted to try it once, but Tony was not having any part of it. The next Jamaican who asked me to dance was the waiter from the hotel who recommended the place, so I said yes. I told Tony I would be right back."

Angie continued, "I never had any fantasies about doing it with a black man and that whole muscle man thing never did anything for me. But my dance partner had the body of Adonis. He was a head taller than me and muscles all over his body. He showed me had to do the dance move. The dance was basically had his hands on my hips grinding my groin on his thighs. I'm not sure how long that lasted before I remembered Tony. I looked over at our table, but he was not there. My partner's hands went from my hips to my ass and then one went to my breast. I thought I was going to cum on the dance floor."

Angie went on, "I wasn't the only white woman on the dance floor being groped by her Jamaican dance partner. I looked down and realized he had unbuttoned my blouse; my breasts were on display, and he was tweaking my nipple. His other hand was inside my shorts and his fingers were playing with my ass. I had thought Tony had left but that's about when he took this picture."

Angie showed Sue the picture of her dancing, her partners black hand was cupping her breast and Angie was licking his chest. Angie noticed that the button of her shorts was undone.

Angie showed Sue the picture of her walking with her dance partner again. Angie said, "I remember doing this, I remember my blouse being undone and that there were a lot of men staring at my nipples. I even caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I just followed my dance partner. You know I never knew his name."

"He took me outside on a patio near the ocean. There were other people around. We started kissing. I remember him removing my blouse. I don't know how my shorts came off. Eventually he pushed me to my knees. I knew what he wanted. He pulled his cock out and it was huge. The only cock I had seen before then was Tony's. Believe me, I never fantasized about big cocks before, either white or black but I wanted it. I started sucking him."

"I don't remember how long I was on my knees. I remember him lifting me up and laying me on a table, face up. He made me watch as he started sliding his cock into me. I'm ashamed to say how many times he made me cum. At some point, he made me lay on my stomach and began fucking me from behind. I remember how small the table was and I remember watching other white women having sex with multiple Jamaican men. After he came, I was still laying on the table and he made me lick him clean. I would never do that for Tony."

"While I had him in my mouth, I felt someone else trying to enter me. I tried to get up, but my dance partner held me down. The other man started fucking me hard. I remember my dance partner walking away while the other man was fucking me. Then someone else pushed their cock into my mouth. I remember thinking, I was being double teamed, I had heard the term and now I really knew what it meant. Eventually the person I was sucking pulled out and came all over my face. Other men fucked me, and others came on my face. Some people watching were masturbating and they would come on me."

"Someone was trying to fuck my ass and it hurt like hell, so I pushed myself away from the table and went into the ocean and tried to wash myself off."

"When I got back to the room, I showered and quietly slipped into bed so as not to wake Tony. I didn't realize Tony wasn't there and was probably already on his way back to the states."

After a good night's sleep in Sue's guest room, Angie reviewed the final results of the drug tests. Extrapolating the amounts currently in her bloodstream, the lab concluded that she was incapable of "making a rational decision" at the time she was drugged and was most likely incoherent. Angie attached the test results to five emails, one to her mother, her father, her brother, her sister and one to Tony. Each of the emails contained the following message:

"While in Jamaica, several horrible things happened to me. First, I was drugged, and I have attached a copy of the results of a drug test I received when I got back. Second, I was horribly and repeatedly raped by multiple men. Third, my husband, my knight in shining armor, did nothing to try and save me. Instead, he took pictures and abandoned me in Jamaica with no money. These should not be experienced by any woman. To make matters worse, when I finally got back to the states, my parents, my brother and my sister turned their backs on me. The people who should know me the best and love me the most, left me abandoned at the airport. Fortunately, I do have a friend who knows me better than my husband or my family. That friend immediately recognized that the behaviors exhibited by me in Tony's pictures was completely inconsistent with the person she knew. That friend immediately recognized that the woman in those pictures had been drugged. And that friend immediately stepped in to help me.

I really don't think we will ever have anything to say to each other so please leave me alone, just as you left me alone at the airport.

I also suggest that Tony get a drug test. I understand that they usually drug the husband too so that he is unable to save his wife. In this case, it appears that Tony was very capable of taking pictures, making flight arrangements, canceling credit cards and abandoning me."

The next few weeks went by quickly. Sue's lawyer ran circles around Tony's golf partner. Angie ended up with a generous custody agreement and the house. With some help from Sue, she settled into her life back in her own house with her kids. Tony tried to apologize on several occasions. Angie would feel sorry for him and then she would remember how he abandoned her in Jamaica. Then she would shoot him down with anger and malice.

At night, when she was alone, the memories of her nights in Jamaica would come back to her. That first night, where she allowed multiple men to use her body and how many times she came like a wanton slut. Those images would drive her fingers into her pussy. She found the memories of the second night more erotic. She was an active participant that night, maybe still drugged, but wanting to get fucked every way possible. Plus, there were the different videos that her lover had sent. There were the videos of Angie telling her lover his magnificent black cock owned her married white cunt and her married white ass. She watched them many times and always ended up bringing herself to orgasm.

The question Angie kept asking herself, was it the drugs, the black cock or both that drove her to be such a slut on those two nights. The answer she decided was the business card the limo driver had handed her.

On a weekend that Tony had the kids, Angie called the number of the business card.

"Lawrence's Limousine Service, Lawrence speaking, may I help you?" said the voice on the other line.

Angie stuttered and blabbered as she tried to explain who she was and that he had picked her up at the airport.

Lawrence was not helpful stating, "That's what I do, I take people back and forth from the airport.

Angie said, "How many of those people do you give your business cards to, with a note asking them to call you if they get lonely."

That triggered it for Lawrence, "Ah, you're the woman who was telling someone that their black cock owned your mouth or something like that."

"Well, something like that."

"Was that a recording?"

"It was a video recording."

Lawrence thought for a second and said, "Send it to me."

Angie stuttered and blabbered again trying to avoid sending Lawrence the video.

Lawrence cut in, "Look, you called me, your obviously lonely and have a thing for black cock and I have a big black cock. If you want it, send me the video and I'll make sure you'll get what you need."

Angie reluctantly agreed and Lawrence said he'd call her back after watching the video.

Lawrence called her back an hour later. He gave her his address and told her to meet him there at 10:00.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers