Angie and Tony go to Jamaica Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie wants to know if it was the drugs that made her stray.
3k words
4.29
17.6k
25
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

(Note: You should really read parts 1, 2 and 3 before reading this.)

Lawrence sent Angie a text message while she was getting ready. He wanted to see any other videos she had. After an internal debate, she sent the other videos. In response, Lawrence sent her a picture of his big black cock.

She stressed about what to wear, finally settling on a black dress with a black bra and panty set. Angie made sure she was cleanly shaven.

Angie was extremely nervous as she headed to Lawrence's apartment. What worried her the most was the answer to the big question was it the drugs, the black cock or both that drove her to be such a slut on those two nights. She could definitely blame the drugs for her behaviors on that Thursday night. They had definitely drugged her, and she was mostly passive during the sex. She didn't initiate anything but neither did she try and resist. She also remembered enjoying it.

Friday night was a different story. Angie believed the drinks she had with dinner were probably also drugged. But she remembered how she looked in the videos, she may have been drugged but she initiated the specific events that occurred that night and loved it. She was always so chaste in high school but acted like a whore while in Jamaica.

Twice Angie pulled over as she drove. If it wasn't the drugs, was it a fascination with interracial sex or did she just enjoy being a slut. If it wasn't the drugs, did she really want to let the slut out so close to home. Twice she went to send him a text to cancel, but when she did, the picture of Lawrence's cock came up and she decided to continue on to his apartment.

The one thing she did realize as she pulled up to his apartment was that her pussy was wet.

Angie knocked on the door and she heard the lock unopen followed by a "come in." The lights were low as she entered, and she could see Lawrence sitting on a couch about ten feet from the door. He was dressed in a suit like the one he had on when he picked her up from the airport.

She stood there as he stared at her and then he said, "Lose the dress."

Angie unhooked the back, pulled the zipper and let the dress fall to the floor. Lawrence got up and came over to her and muttered "very nice." His hands began to roam her body, squeezing her ass cheeks and playing with her breasts. He undid her bra, letting it join the dress on the floor. He began an assault on her bare breasts, first gentle squeezing and teasing her nipples. They were quickly hard and Lawrence starting pinching and pulling them harder. Angie stood there, slight moans escaping her lips as she watched the black hands on her white breasts.

Lawrence stepped back and sat down on the couch, as he was sitting, he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. In that moment, Angie realized it wasn't the drugs that led to her slutty behavior. Maybe the drugs unlocked a door she never knew existed, but the door was now open, and she wanted the black cock in front of her. It was almost as if Lawrence was reading her mind as she looked into his eyes.

Lawrence was stroking his cock with one hand and filming her with his phone in the other hand.

He asked, "Is this what you want?"

Angie said, "Yes"

Lawrence said, "Not good enough, tell me what you want."

"I want your black cock, that's what I want!"

"Where?" asked Lawrence.

"In my mouth, my cunt, my ass, wherever you want to fuck me with it."

"Good girl," said Lawrence, "Now crawl over here and put that mouth to work."

Angie started to crawl over to Lawrence. She tried to do it seductively, accenting the swing of her ass. Lawrence was still recording her, and she hoped that he would send her the video. She reached for his cock with both hands, admiring the contrast between her hands and the blackness of his cock. Then, she began to lick, from the bottom to the top, eventually taking him into her mouth. She tried to deep throat him, but the angle was wrong, and she could not get him into her throat.

In response, Lawrence stood up and grabbed Angie's hair. He started forcing his cock into her throat. When her nose touched his belly and she could feel his balls against her chin, Angie had her first orgasm on the evening. Lawrence felt her shudder. He responded by pulling her hair harder and repeatedly ramming his cock into her mouth. There wasn't much Angie could do. She felt like a rag doll as she tried to hold onto his ass. She realized he was calling her a slut and that sent her into her second orgasm of the evening. After several minutes of slamming his cock into her face, Lawrence pulled her mouth of his cock. He started stroking his cock while Angie tried to get it back in her mouth. She didn't understand what Lawrence was doing until his cock erupted on her face. The act caught her by surprise. Tony never did that to her. Angie tried to gather as much as she could into her mouth as he continued to paint her face. His cum was leaking onto her tits. When he was finished, he told her to go clean herself up and then meet him in the bedroom.

Angie's reflection in the mirror made her shudder. She could barely see, but she could tell her face was covered by a layer of cum and so was most of her chest. She scooped up most of the cum with her fingers and swallowed. Her makeup underneath the cum was a mess. The face fucking had made her mascara run giving a look out of a horror movie. She found a washrag and cleaned herself up.

Angie entered the bedroom and found Lawrence naked and on his back. He was again stroking his cock and she was happy to see that it was hard again. Lawrence told her to climb on and she did as she was told. His cock felt good in her hands and as she rubbed her sit with his head she came again. She slowly lowered herself don on his cock, adjusting to its size. Lawrence may not be longer than her Jamaican lover, but he was certainly wider. She realized that he again had his phone out and was filming his cock disappearing into her pussy. Once she had acclimated to his girth, Angie started to fuck him. Another orgasm overtook her, and she had to pause. She began to lick their sweat off his chest until she could start fucking again. Again, an orgasm overtook her, and she collapsed.

Lawrence pushed her off him. He grabbed a tie out of the closet and used it to tie Angie's hands together and then to the bedpost. He rolled her onto her knees and then pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. Lawrence drove his cock into her with no warning. Angie came again but there was nothing she could do. Lawrence kept hammering away at her pussy. He began slapping her ass, demanding to know if she was a white slut in love with black cock. Angie realized that for that moment, she was a white slut in love with black cock. She began shouting out that she loved his black cock.

Lawrence reached down and started slapping her tits. Angie again found herself coming at his abuse. Lawrence grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back. His free hand continued to slap her ass or other parts of her body.

Angie lost track of the number of orgasms she had, it seemed to have turned into one continuous convulsion. She felt Lawrence tighten up and then felt him coming deep inside her. Lawrence collapsed on top of her. They laid there for several minutes until Lawrence got up and untied her. He then told her it was time for her to go as he handed her the dress. She was dazed and confused and could not find her underwear. She ended up putting the dress on, gathering her purse and heading for the door. Lawrence was sitting on the couch, still naked, watching a baseball game.

He looked over at her and said, "That was fun, let's do it again sometime. If you want, I could have a friend or two join us."

Angie awoke the next morning to her cell phone buzzing. They were text messages from Lawrence that included the videos from the night before. As she watched the videos, her fingers found her clit and she began to stroke herself. She remembered that Lawrence had been calling her a slut. The night before. She did not realize how frequently he called her derogatory names, and how she readily agreed that "she was a white slut looking for black cock" "she loved black cock" she wanted to be gang fucked again by big black cocks." Angie could not believe she used the word "again" in that sentence. No wonder Lawrence suggested bringing some of his friends next time.

Angie realized that Tony would be dropping the kids off soon, so she jumped in the shower. Her reflection in the mirror scared her. She had some bruising around her breasts, bite marks on her back and bruises on her ass. But most of all, her pussy felt like it had been well fucked the night before. Angie smiled at herself in the mirror as she found her clit again. The drugs may have unlocked the door, but black cock was better without the drugs. She could clearly remember everything that happened, the power of her orgasms, the thrill of being called a white slut for black cock. She made herself cum for the second time that morning.

As she got out of the shower, she could hear the kids in the kitchen. She quickly threw on a robe and went to meet them in the kitchen. Tony was still there, pouring the kids a glass of milk. She bent down to give the kids a kiss hello and she realized that she had exposed a breast to Tony. She just hoped there were no bruises visible, and it gave her a thrill flashing him.

Tony called her into the other room told her that the following weekend was her mother's birthday, and her mother would like the kids to dinner. Angie balked and reminded him that she would never talk to her mother again. Tony offered to pick up the kids on Saturday, take them to her mother's and he would then bring the kids home on Sunday morning. Angie was not happy. That would mean she would not have to kids for two weekends in a row. Then she thought about Lawrence's offer and said OK.

Tony was prompt on Saturday and was on the road with the kids a few minutes after five. Angie slipped into a nice hot bath dreaming of her evening with Lawrence and his friends. It wasn't long before she heard the doorbell ring. She grabbed her robe and ran to answer the door and was surprised to see Tony. Her first thought was the kids forgot something but then Tony asked if he could come in. Angie let him in, and Tony walked into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

Tony said, "I want to say that I know I fucked up, I was drugged but that does not make any of the things I did or said. I know it is way too soon, but it is my hope, that someday you'll be able to forgive me. You are the only woman I ever loved and the only woman I ever will love. If that day ever comes, and you can see yourself forgiving me, please call me. That door will always be open."

Angie lost her patience, she was trying to be nice to Tony for the kids' sake, but now she was going to get some shit off her chest.

She said, "You had so many opportunities to stop things that night. You could have said no when I wanted to dance with that guy, you could have stepped in when you saw him grinding against me, you could have stopped him when his hands were groping my ass, you let him open my blouse and expose my tits to everyone in the room. Not only that, and not only did you let him play with my tits in front of all those people, but you also took pictures!"

Angie was surprised with the anger she had vented, she was getting ready to release a second barrage when she happened to glance at Tony's crotch and noticed that he was hard, extremely hard. Tony noticed where she was looking and stared at his feet.

Angie walked over to Tony, allowing her robe to fall open. She slid her hand down to Tony's cock and started squeezing it. Tony just stood there. She came behind Tony and her other hand started to caress Tony's chest.

She started to whisper in Tony's ear, "you didn't do anything because you liked watching your wife dancing with a black man, you liked watching your wife grind her cunt against his leg while his black hands caressed her ass. Isn't that right Tony?''

Tony grunted something like a yes.

Angie unbuckled Tony's pants which dropped to his feet and then pulled his cock out of his underwear. She wrapped her hands around it and started stroking him. She continued whispering in his ear, "It must have really made you hard when you saw his black hands on your wife's naked tits, playing with them in front of everyone. Maybe that's why you took that picture so you could jerk off to it later. You always wanted me to show off my body, did it thrill you when I walked through the crowd with my tits out? Look how hard you are just thinking about it. Did you cum in your pants when I got on my knees and started sucking that magnificent black cock? Oh Tony, he was so big, I came just looking at it. I could barely get my mouth around it. Did you like watching me in just a pair of panties with all those black men around me?"

Tony was mumbling something incoherent. Angie's hand was inside his shirt, squeezing his nipple. Her other hand was stroking his cock. He could feel her naked body pressed against him.

Angie continued, "Do you know he made me watch his cock enter me. He said I had to watch the first black cock fuck my married white cunt. Did you watch that black cock slide into your wife's cunt Tony? I bet you were watching, and I bet you were stroking your cock while he was fucking your wife. Did you see how many times he made me cum? Did you make yourself cum? So many men were jerking off and spraying their cum in my mouth and on my face. What about you Tony, where did you cum?"

Tony made another grunt and then came all over the kitchen floor. Some of his cum ran onto her hand and Angie made sure he could see her licking her fingers clean. Angie always liked the taste of Tony's come, except when he ate asparagus. Then his come tasted awful. Angie realized that she loved the taste of come, black or white, it did not matter.

Angie told Tony to clean that his come off the floor. Tony grabbed some paper towels and started wiping the floor. As he was cleaning, Angie lifted her leg onto a kitchen chair, spread her pussy lip's and told Tony, "Come lick my cunt, you got me all hot and bothered remembering some of the best sex I ever had."

Tony started licking and sucking on her clit. He knew what Angie liked. While he was licking, Angie said, "Did you see all the other men who I fucked and sucked that night. You would have loved it, Tony. After he filled my cunt with his cum, he made me lick his cock clean. While I was cleaning his cock, another black man started fucking me. And then another man started fucking my face. I was being doubled team by two big black cock's Tony. As soon as they came, someone took their place. I can't count how many times I came, or how many men fucked me, or how many cocks I sucked. And the men I was sucking, they liked to spray my face."

Angie was nearing her own orgasm. She could see Tony was hard again and she told him to jerk off and make himself cum. Tony started stroking his cock while is tongue danced around Angie's clit. He used his free hand to slide some fingers into her ass.

Angie said, "That's a good boy Tony. That first Jamaican guy was so good I fucked him again the next night. He fucked my throat and filled my mouth with his cum. I rode his cock while his hands abused my tits. He even fucked my ass. If you are a good boy, maybe I'll let you watch the videos." With that, she came on Tony's face and Tony came on the floor again. Angie said, "Oh Tony, clean that up again, I have to get ready to see my new black lover."

While Tony cleaned the floor, Angie donned the new lingerie set she had purchased: black stockings, black G-string and a half cup, black lace bra. Tony was still standing in the kitchen when she came out and she asked Tony if he thought her lover would like it. Again, Tony mumbled something like a yes. Angie told him he had to go so she could continue getting ready.

Tony was heading out the door when she added, "Oh, my new lover said he was going to bring some friends tonight so I could get gang banged again by big black cocks! I'll send you some pictures."

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers