Angie and Tony go to Jamaica Ch. 05

Story Info
Angie begins to see herself as a slut for BBC.
2.9k words
4.41
18.4k
24
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

Angie was driving to Lawrence's apartment once again. She knew he would fuck her hard and rough and she would come a dozen times. She also thought about her conversations with her ex-husband. Angie could not believe she told Tony that she was going to visit her new black lover, that he was bringing a friend and she would enjoy another gang bang. She was not sure whether she was trying to make him jealous or trying to turn him on. Tony certainly got aroused when she shared the details of her trysts with her Jamaican lover.

Since then, Angie had spent a lot of time on the internet, looking at interracial porn and reading interracial porn stories. Maybe Tony wanted to be cuckolded? Angie was pondering the possibilities as she pulled in the parking lot of Lawrence's apartment building.

Angie could feel her pussy was wet as she knocked on Lawrence's door. A tall black man answered the door, smiled, and asked her in. There was another black man, with a stockier build, sitting on the couch. Both men were wearing the same limo driver uniform that Lawrence had on when she met him

Angie introduced herself and asked about Lawrence.

The man who answered the door introduced himself as Chuck and said, "Lawrence had to work tonight and asked if we would be willing to entertain you tonight."

The stockier man handed her a glass of wine and introduced himself as JT.

Angie was taken aback. She expected Lawrence to have someone else with him. She took a big gulp of the wine and said OK.

Chuck said, "Our apartment is upstairs, do you mind if we go up there."

They proceeded up the steps with Angie in the lead. She was certain the two men were staring at her ass, so she added a little wiggle. She knew the dress was very short and wondered what else they could see.

JT topped off her wine glass when they got to their apartment and the three of them settled onto the couch. The lights were dimmed, and soft music was playing in the background. Angie believed the two men did not know where to begin so she rested her hands on their legs. She also let her legs drift apart. Angie knew that would cause her dress to rise and likely put her panties on display.

JT turned to face her on the couch and put his hand on her naked thigh. She looked at his black hand against her whiteness and felt a now familiar shock in her pussy. JT began to rub his hand up and down her thigh coming closer and closer to her pussy. Chuck began to do the same. Not only were they stroking her thighs, but they were pulling her legs farther and farther part. Angie looked down at the hands and her black panties.

JT leaned in and began kissing her. His fingers began to gently stroke her pussy through her panties. JT broke the kiss and Chuck leaned in for his turn. He reached down and gently grabbed Angie's pussy through her panties. JT's hand was caressing one of her breasts. Chuck broke the kiss and asked her to dance.

As they began to dance, Angie rested her head on Chuck's chest. She let Chuck's hands roam over her body, alternating between squeezing her ass and playing with her rock-hard nipples. Angie reached down and started stroking his cock through his trousers. She smiled realizing how big he was.

Their dance had turned to a grope when she felt JT behind her. Angie felt him undo the snap and pull down the zipper on the back of her dress. She let the dress slide to the floor. Both men stepped back and admired her body now clad only in a bra, panties, and stocking. She turned and began to kiss JT while his hands roamed over her body. Angie's hand slid down and found JT's zipper. After a little fumbling she was able to extract JT's nicely sized cock. She began stroking it.

Chuck had undone her bra. Both men grabbed one of her tits. Angie watched the two black hands playing with her nipples. She reached back and found Chuck had already undone his pants. Now Angie had a hard cock in each hand. Soon, both men had their hands inside her panties. Angie spread her legs allowing one of them men to start finger fucking her pussy. The other man started sliding a finger into her ass after dipping it into some type of warming lube. The two men continued taking turns kissing her, sliding their tongues into her throat. Angie could not believe how turned on she was and then she saw herself in a mirror, four black hands caressing her almost naked body, her hands wrapped around two big black cocks.

Angie knew what she wanted and slowly slid down to her knees. She was eye level with two magnificent black cocks and began to lick and kiss each one. While she was sucking, she watched as the men undressed. Both were in excellent shape. JT's stockiness was all muscle covered by tattoos. Chuck was slimmer and there was not an ounce of fat on his body.

Angie was disappointed when Chuck pulled her to her feet and led her over to the couch. He sat down and gently pushed Angie back to her knees. She knew what he wanted and was soon taking him deep into her mouth. She felt JT remove her panties, then she felt the head of his cock rubbing her slit. She took Chuck as deep into her mouth as she could as JT began to slide his cock into her cunt. The two men started a gentle rocking rhythm with JT's thrust pushing Chuck's cock into Angie's throat. Angie's first orgasm occurred several minutes later.

The men switched positions, now they guided Angie onto the coffee table. JT was on his knees in front of her, guiding his cock into her mouth, the taste of her own cunt sent her into another orgasm. Chuck came up behind her and began giving her a hard fuck. At one point, he began sliding his thumb into her ass causing her to orgasm again.

They switched positions several times. Angie let them position her in any way they wanted, draping her over the arm of the couch, or on her hands and knees. She had lost how many times they made her come. They would manipulate her body into a different position, she would comply, and they would start fucking her again. Angie found herself on her back on the coffee table. Her head was hanging over the end and Chuck slid his cock all the way down her throat until his balls was slapping her face. JT began fucking her cunt hard as their hands pulled and pinched her nipples. At one point, both cocks were deeply inside her and she came again. The men would switch off and she lost track of whose cock was fucking her.

Angie was in heaven and began fantasizing about telling Tony what was happening to her. Those fantasies led to another orgasm. She would tell Tony the sensation of being spit roasted while stroking his cock until he came on the kitchen floor again. Her thoughts were disrupted when both men removed their cocks and JT pulled her to her feet.

JT laid down on the floor. Angie knew what he wanted and straddled his body. She grabbed his cock with her hand and guided it to her already well fucked pussy. Then she impaled herself on his fat cock in one swift movement sending her into an earth-shattering orgasm. She laid there for a few minutes allowing the contractions to ride over her body.

Angie was licking the sweat off JT's pecs when she felt Chuck's lubed fingers begin working into her ass. Angie continued to lay there waiting anxiously for her first double fuck. It was not long before Chuck began pushing his cock against her rosebud. His cock was well lubed and so was her ass, so it did not take long before she felt him enter her. Angie started coming before he was halfway in, and she did not stop coming. The two men soon found a gentle rhythm with Angie riding up and down on JT's cock while Chuck kept his cock deep in her ass. Angie was still in a continuous orgasm when JT announced her was coming. The pulsations of his cock sent her orgasm to another level. When Chuck started shooting his load into her ass Angie felt like she was going into convulsions as her eyes rolled back into her head.

Chuck and Angie collapsed onto JT and eventually the three on them found themselves laying on their backs. Angie decided she should leave. She was not sure why, but she knew she could not handle a round two. The two men continued to lay there while she put on her bra and panties and donned her dress. JT got up while she was heading out the door and handed her two one-hundred-dollar bills.

JT said, "we already paid Lawrence but that was so fantastic we wanted to give you a tip."

Angie put the cash and headed out the door. By the time she got to the car she was furious that Lawrence had pimped her out. She knew she was turning into a slut but now she was also a whore. As she drove home, Angie realized that she just had the best sex she ever had. Lawrence was good but rough which she did enjoy. Her Jamaican lover was good, but it was overshadowed by the drugs she was on. This was straight slutty sex with two men, two black men, that had given her the best orgasm of her life. For the first time she had a cock in her ass and her cunt at the same time. And there were the strange fantasies she had about describing the events to Tony. She thought about telling Tony that her black lover had pimped her out to a couple of his black friends for the evening. Angie began finger fucking herself as she drove home imaging her next encounter with Tony.

Angie did not have to wait long. She had fallen asleep on her bed while she was still dressed in her bra and panties. She awoke early the next morning to the sound of the doorbell ringing. She assumed Tony was back early with the kids, so she put on her robe and answered the door. At firsts, she was surprised to see it was just Tony. She let him in, and he said he just wanted to make sure she was awake before he dropped off the kids. Angie thought he wanted something else.

Angie let her robe fall open, showing Tony her bra and panties. She came up behind him again and grabbed his cock though his trousers. Tony was already hard.

Angie said, "I don't think that's why you came over early Tony, I think you want me to tell you about how I fucked a couple of black cocks last night. Is that what you want?"

Tony was mumbling something as Angie pulled his cock free of his trousers.

Angie said, "You have to tell me, do you want to hear about last night."

Tony said, "Yes!"

"Well, if you want to hear about last night, you'll have to lick my well fucked cunt. I will warn you; I haven't showered yet so there is still some come down there. Do you still want to hear about last night?"

Tony said, "Yes!"

Angie dropped her panties and sat down in a chair. As she sat down, she pushed Tony to his knees. Angie guided Tony's face to her pussy, and he began to lick.

Angie said, "That's a good cucky, make sure you lick my ass too, one of the black guys fucked my ass last night. Can you taste their come?"

Tony said, "Yes!"

Angie began her story; "I was surprised when my lover was not there when I entered his apartment. Instead, there were two other black men I had never met before. They said they would entertain me since my lover had to work. We were sitting on their couch drinking wine and soon their black hands were running up and down my thighs as they gently pulled my legs apart. I had on a truly short dress and soon my panty covered cunt was display. I think you would have liked that. Watching those black hands on my white thighs and then stroking my cunt."

"While they were caressing my cunt and breasts, they took turns kissing me, their tongues deep in my throat. And then we were dancing but it was really an opportunity for the taller one to have better access to my body. While he was groping me, the shorter one undid my dress and then my bra. I could see myself in the mirror, black hands on my breasts and black hands in my panties. I loved the way I looked, a white slut for black cock."

"I had a black cock in each of my hands and soon, I was on my knees taking turns sucking them off."

"But they wanted more. The taller one sat down on the couch. I got on my knees and took his cock deep into my mouth. While I was sucking him, the shorter one removed my panties and slid his cock into my cunt. You know I did that in Jamaica, but this was different, there were no drugs involved and I was able to completely enjoy being spit roasted by two magnificent black cocks."

"They moved me around like a toy, their little fuck toy, positioning me here and there, taking turns on who was fucking my mouth or my cunt. I came so many times on their hard cocks. One of my favorites was when they laid me down on a coffee table. I was on my back with my head hanging over the end. This put my face into a perfect position to be fucked and fucked it they did. Their balls were slapping my face as their cocks went into my throat. They also fucked my cunt hard. They would switch positions while pinching and pulling on my nipples."

"Would have liked watching them fucking me like that Tony. Watching them fuck your wife's face?"

"But Tony, the best part was when the shorter one laid back on the floor, his cock standing straight up. I straddled him, lined his cock up with my cunt and dropped down. I came so hard! I was still coming when the other guy started shoving his fingers into my ass. His fingers were replaced by his cock. I was still coming from before and being stuffed so full of black cocks just made me come even harder. Then they started coming, first in my cunt then in my ass. Tony, I literally passed out."

Tony slid a couple of fingers into Angie's ass as he sucked on her clit. The anal stimulation drove Angie over the edge, and she came on Tony's face. They stood up and Angie started stoking Tony's rock-hard cock.

Angie started taunting Tony again. "You like thinking about me fucking black cock don't you Tony? Would you like to watch? Tell me Tony and I'll let you come"

Tony's balls were aching for release and finally he said, "Yes, I want to watch you fuck a black man."

Angie gave Tony's cock a hard squeeze which sent Tony over the edge. Angie caught his come in her other hand. Making sure Tony could see, she sucked his come into her mouth. She then gave Tony a deep kiss, snowballing his come into his mouth.

"I love the taste of come Tony and I'm sure you'll learn to love it too. Now go get our children."

As Tony was walking out the door, Angie said, "Those two men paid to fuck me last night Tony. Now your ex-wife is not only a slut for black cock, but she is also a whore for black cock. And I think I'm going to love it."

Tony just walked away and was back in an hour with their kids. Angie had enough time to shower and dress. She had put on a short denim skirt she knew Tony loved.

The kids were excited that they had spent the night at their grandparents. They were also excited about their dad's new car. Angie looked out the window and saw a new Mercedes S class in the driveway. She looked at Tony for an explanation.

Tony said, "It's a company car. I had to take a new job to help cover expenses, so I went to work for my uncle."

Angie knew that Tony's uncle was involved in organized crime somehow. Tony always insisted that he wasn't going to get involved with his uncle's business, but Tony always worked for a construction company that his uncle owned. It was supposed to be one of his uncle's legitimate businesses and it certainly didn't come with a company car.

Tony gave the kids a kiss goodbye and as he was walking out the door, turned to Angie and said, "Maybe I'll take you for a ride in it someday.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers