Angie's Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, things have been going ok," she answered as she sipped her drink. "I've been getting along with most of them better now that we're in our second year."

"That's good to hear," he said as he took a gulp from his beer. "I'm really glad you guys have been getting along well."

"Me too," she replied with a smile. "So, what about you? How's work going?" she asked.

"It's pretty good actually," Jack answered while thinking about all the fun that was awaiting him this night.

"Really? That's great to hear!" she said in a flat tone while staring into Jack's eyes intensely.

Angie's eyes were telling Jack that she wanted more than just conversation right now. He was thinking about all the possibilities for what could happen at the club later that night, but he had been caught off guard by her abrupt change in tone.

Jack had noticed how much she had been drinking already and he didn't want her too drunk before she got to meet a black guy here at the club. Jack decided to go use the bathroom, leaving Angie alone at the table. When Jack went to the bathroom a sexy black guy approached the table Angie was sitting at. He introduced himself as Damon. He told Angie that he had seen her around the club tonight and thought she was incredibly sexy. He said, "are you here alone tonight?"

Angie's heart started racing at this point. She hadn't been expecting a black man to approach her so quickly and she was nervous to be alone with him.

"Ummm, no, I'm here with my husband. He just went to the bathroom so I'm waiting here for him," she replied nervously with a smile.

Damon smiled back at Angie with a certain look in his eyes.

Angie looked at Damon and could tell that he was extremely horny and probably wanted to fuck her badly. "Would you mind if I join you at this table? I'll keep you company until your husband comes back," Damon said with a seductive grin.

Angie was shocked by Damon's boldness. She couldn't believe that he would suggest this.

"Umm, sure, that's fine. Sit down," Angie said as she gestured to the seat.

Damon sat down in the seat across from Angie and the two began to talk. Damon asked Angie where she and Jack were from and Angie told him they were both from New York. Angie then asked Damon where he was from and he replied that he was from Florida. Damon couldn't keep his eyes off of Angie's sexy body. He loved Asian women and the fact that she was married excited him even more. He could tell Angie found him attractive. Damon moved closer to Angie's seat. Angie seemed to enjoy the closeness of his presence.

"So, you're married?" Damon asked Angie.

"Yes, I am," she replied.

"How long have you been married?"

"We've been married for four years," she answered.

Damon could sense that she was attracted to him and he liked that.

"Are you enjoying your marriage?" Damon asked.

"Yeah, I love my husband. We're very happy," she replied with a smile.

Damon smiled back at Angie and leaned in close to her. "What would your husband think if he comes back and sees you talking to me?" He smiled coyly.

Angie was slightly turned on by Damon's confidence. She knew her husband would probably be turned on by her flirting with another man, but she never expected to find a guy who fit her fantasy this quickly. She looked up and down his body before she answered. Angie could tell Damon had a really hot and muscular body, he was exactly her type.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all," Angie replied. "We actually have this funny fantasy, but I probably shouldn't tell you what it is," she said as she laughed.

Damon chuckled as well and replied, "I won't tell anyone."

Angie paused for a moment before deciding to tell him. "Well, it's kind of always been our fantasy for me to flirt and dance with a sexy black guy!" she said as she laughed nervously.

"Really?" Damon asked as he looked at Angie with interest.

Angie blushed and continued. "We've never acted on the fantasy because of the risk involved in having sex with another man, I don't want to ruin my marriage. So we decided we'd come here tonight for me just to flirt with a sexy black guy" she explained.

Damon was very turned on by Angie's fantasy and he really wanted to make her dream come true. He needed to know more.

"Well, I just happen to be a black guy. Maybe you find me to be sexy?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"I do find you very sexy, but I think you're a little young for me," Angie replied shyly.

Damon had been hoping that she would be attracted to him. He was young but he was very confident and he knew he had a huge cock.

"I'm 24. But I've got a nine-inch dick," he said proudly.

Angie gasped and look down at his crotch, the bulge was obvious so she knew he wasn't kidding. "Omg that's enormous, my husband isn't even that big!" she exclaimed.

"That sucks, a sexy Asian woman like you deserves a huge black dick."

Angie's face was flushed, Damon's flirting was turning her on. She wondered if he might be the man they were trying to find. Just then, Jack came back from the bathroom. He saw Damon. "Who's this?" he asked while looking at Angie.

"Oh, this is Damon. We just met!" Angie replied.

"You guys just started talking a few minutes ago, huh? What are you doing with this guy?" Jack asked with surprise.

Angie couldn't explain it but there was something about Damon that made her feel comfortable around him. "We're having some fun, that's all!" Angie replied with a smile.

Jack gave Angie an incredulous look but then turned to Damon and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Damon. I'm Jack."

Damon shook Jack's hand and introduced himself as well.

Damon smiled at Angie. "Your wife is incredibly hot. You're a lucky man."

"Angie, did you hear that?" Jack asked.

Angie blushed and said, "Yes, I heard."

"Angie, why don't you go out on the dance floor with Damon? It might be fun," he said with a coy smile on his face.

Angie became even more aroused, she couldn't believe Jack had suggested she dance with Damon this fast.

"Sure, that sounds fun," she replied with a smile.

Angie got up and followed Damon onto the dance floor. They danced without touching at first, but the energy was palpable. She got more and more aroused with each passing second.

"I've never danced with a black guy before," Angie admitted.

Damon smiled and said "That's ok, I've never danced with an Asian girl either. I've always wanted to though"

Angie laughed at Damon's joke and they continued dancing. Angie and Damon had a great time dancing together. After a few minutes of dancing apart, Damon moved closer to Angie and put one hand on her waist.

"You're a very sexy girl, Angie. You make me want to fuck you so badly," he whispered in her ear.

Angie's heart raced and she felt her pussy become wet.

"Sorry, but I'm just here to dance. You're very sexy but I'm not going to break the rules my husband and I made. So dancing is all you get!" she said as she laughed and teasingly stuck her tongue out at him.

Damon chuckled as well. "You're right. I guess you're not available. If you were single I'd be begging to fuck you by now."

Angie's heart raced even faster at Damon's flirting. She wondered what it would be like to fuck a huge black cock. She grinned, Damon was not only hot, he was a good flirt. She looked over at Jack to see how he was reacting. Jack just smiled at Angie, he was enjoying watching her.

"Sorry, I just love dancing with you. Let's have another drink, shall we?" Damon asked with a wink.

Angie giggled and said, "Ok, one more drink."

The two went back to their table and ordered a couple more drinks.

"How's the dancing been so far?" Jack asked Angie.

"Great! Damon is a great dancer! He's pretty cute too," Angie replied with a cheeky grin.

Jack smiled as he looked at Damon to see his reaction. Damon was also smiling. Damon took a seat right next to Angie with Jack sitting across from them. "You are very lucky, Angie is by far the hottest woman in this club," Damon said confidently.

Angie blushed and Jack smiled.

"Thanks, Damon. That makes me feel special," Angie replied.

Damon could tell that Angie was extremely attracted to him. His flirting must have gotten to her. They continued to drink and talk for a few minutes.

"So, you said you haven't danced with a black guy before?"Damon asked.

Angie looked at Damon with surprise. She couldn't believe he was bringing up their conversation from the dance floor in front of Jack.

"Um, yes, that's true," Angie replied hesitantly.

Damon noticed that Angie didn't seem to be lying about having never danced with a black man before.

"I think it would be a shame for your husband to miss out on a chance to see you dance some more with a black man," Damon said with a wink. Under the table he softly put a hand on her thigh through the slit in her dress.

Angie realized that Damon was trying to seduce her and she wasn't sure how to react. She knew that her marriage could be in jeopardy if she let things progress any further. However, Damon's comments and his touch on her leg were exciting to Angie.

Angie glanced over at Jack who was staring at her and Damon with excitement in his eyes.

Damon's comment and his touch on Angie's leg made her very horny.

"What do you mean by that?" Angie asked with a smirk.

Damon smiled and replied "I just meant that it's a shame that your husband doesn't get to see you dancing with a black man. You won't always have this opportunity, so why not take advantage?"

Jack was getting more and more excited watching Damon slowly seduce his wife. "He's right, babe. Why don't you dance with him a bit more? Take your time," Jack said with a mischievous grin.

Angie turned to look at Jack and saw his smile. She was curious about exactly what Jack wanted and was glad that Jack was going along with the seduction. Jack really seemed to be okay with everything that was happening.

Angie looked at Damon. "Ok, fine," Angie replied with a smile.

Angie stood up and Damon took her by the hand and led her back to the dance floor.

Angie started dancing again with Damon and this time they danced very close to each other. Damon put his hand around Angie's waist again and pulled her into him. Angie gasped and looked down, she could feel Damon's cock against her crotch through their clothes. He was obviously huge down there and it further turned her on.

Angie could feel her own pussy getting wet as she danced with Damon and rubbed herself against him as they danced together.

Angie was turned on so much by the feeling of Damon's big hard cock against her stomach and crotch through their clothes that she was having trouble staying focused on dancing with him.

After about 15 minutes of dancing, Angie pulled away from Damon's grasp, she wanted to cool down from the dancing and her arousal so she could continue without being distracted by the effect his big black cock had on her body. She didn't want her mind to drift from the dance to thoughts about how good it felt to rub their bodies together.

As she began to walk away from the dance floor, she felt Damon's hand wrap around her waist once again. He pulled her back in close and positioned her facing away from him. Her ass was now rubbing on Damon's crotch as they began grinding.

Damon continued to grind his big dick against her ass cheeks as they both kept moving around to the music. They danced liked that for several more minutes.

Damon stopped dancing and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I have an idea," he said quietly while still grinding their pelvises together. "You don't mind if I keep dancing with you for a bit longer?" Damon asked.

Angie thought about it for a few seconds. She realized that she wanted to continue dancing with Damon and that she had been too embarrassed to say anything before. "No, I don't mind," she replied quietly back to him as she felt his dick pressing into her ass again.

Damon let go of her waist and started moving his hands all over her body, caressing her thighs, stomach, and hips.

Damon continued to grind his big dick against Angie's ass while he slowly moved his hands all over Angie's body. Angie was incredibly aroused by Damon's touch and by his grinding of their pelvises together. She was also very turned on by the fact that Damon had noticed that she wasn't ready to stop dancing with him yet.

Angie continued to grind her ass back against Damon's crotch while he continued to caress her body. She placed one of her hands behind her to hold the back of Damon's neck while they grinded on each other.

Angie closed her eyes and relaxed her body as she felt Damon's big black hands running all over her body. Angie felt like she had never been more aroused in her life. She was surprised that she was able to feel so turned on while dancing with a stranger. It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time.

After a few minutes of Damon grinding their pelvises together and caressing Angie's body, Damon moved his left hand from her waist up to her thigh which was showing through the slit in her dress. He grasped her thigh firmly and squeezedher right breast with his right hand. Angie gasped and broke away from him for a second. "Hey, I never said you could touch me like that!" She pretended to be offended but was secretly very turned on.

"I'm sorry," Damon said quickly, "I thought we were just dancing."

"It's ok," Angie replied calmly, "I'm just a little sensitive right now." Angie reached back and put her hand on Damon's arm reassuringly.

Angie decided to use her hand to stroke Damon's muscular bicep. As she did, her fingers brushed against the edge of his shirt sleeve and she felt his warm, hard skin underneath. The sight of his big black arms flexing under her hand sent chills down Angie's spine. She looked at his face and saw that he was staring at her intensely.

Angie looked down at Damon's bulging bicep and then up to his eyes. Damon pulled her in again and they continued to grind. Angie could feel Damon's dick getting harder and harder as they danced. Angie felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter.

Damon was getting very turned on by dancing with Angie and the fact that she was touching him. He decided to take the lead and began to move in ways that he hoped would excite Angie even more. Then the moment of truth arrived. Damon slowly bent down and kissed Angie on the lips.

Angie was shocked at first and pulled her face away to look at Jack's reaction. Jack smiled so she knew Jack wasn't upset about what was happening.

Angie felt her body react to Damon's kiss. Her pussy was throbbing and feeling hot.

Damon gently grabbed the sides of Angie's head and kissed her more deeply this time. His tongue slid into Angie's mouth and he began to massage her tongue with his own. Angie couldn't believe how good Damon's tongue felt inside her mouth. Angie opened her mouth more and let her tongue meet Damon's. She put her arms around Damon's neck as Damon grabbed her big ass.

Angie and Damon began to make out passionately. They made out for several minutes before Angie broke the kiss and pulled back from Damon. "This is crazy," she said while breathing deeply. Angie put her hands on Damon's shoulders and looked into his eyes. "We have to stop," Angie whispered, "We shouldn't be doing this."

Damon leaned in and kissed Angie again. Damon put his hands on Angie's waist and pushed her back against the pole in the center of the dance floor. Damon grabbed Angie's ass again but this time his right hand grabbed her ass through the slit in her dress. He was grabbing her left ass cheek and could feel she was only wearing a g-string. He continued to move his hand around down there.

Angie gasped when she felt Damon's finger slide between her cheeks and eventually she felt his finger touch her pussy through the g-string. Angie was incredibly turned on by the fact that she was so exposed in front of Jack. Damon slowly ran his fingers up and down her slit through the g-string. Angie moaned into Damon's mouth.

Angie couldn't believe this was happening. This was far beyond what she and Jack had discussed. She pulled her mouth away from Damon's. "Jack!" she called over to him, "Jack! We need to go."

Jack replied "it's okay, let's stay longer. Keep dancing with Damon!"

Angie shook her head no but didn't say anything else. She grabbed Damon's wrist and tried to pull his hand away from her pussy but he held firm.

"Angie," Damon said in a deep, sexy voice, "you don't really want to leave, do you?"

Angie was incredibly horny and started to feel dizzy. She was also incredibly turned on by the fact that she was so exposed.

"Damon," Angie replied breathlessly, "I really need to leave."

Damon grinned. "Don't worry baby, I'll make sure you have a good time."

Angie realized that Damon wasn't going to let her go. "Damon, please," Angie pleaded, "let me go."

"I don't think so," Damon replied, "you've been looking at me all night. I know you want me."

"Damon, we agreed that we wouldn't have sex," Angie insisted.

"Angie, baby," Damon said, "I'm talking about having fun together. I'm talking about making love to you. You want me, too, don't you? Tell me you want me."

Angie didn't know what to do. She loved being touched and kissed by Damon but she also loved her husband. "I'm married," Angie responded, "I can't do that."

"It's okay, baby," Damon replied, "he'll enjoy watching."

Angie was shocked. "You'd really have sex with me?" Angie asked.

Damon nodded.

Angie hesitated. She wanted to make love to Damon but at the same time, she didn't want to risk ruining her marriage. She wanted to give it a try though.

"Damon, this is incredibly hot and honestly the thought of fucking you is driving me wild," Angie said, "but I'm scared. I'm married to Jack."

Damon looked at Angie and saw how horny she was. He knew there was no way she would walk away from sex with him right now. "Don't be scared," Damon said, "we'll just have fun."

Angie looked at him nervously but clearly aroused. "Let's just dance and kiss for now, okay?" she said.

"Okay," Damon replied. He then leaned in and kissed her deeply. Angie moaned as she kissed Damon back. Damon kept his hand on her waist as they kissed and soon Angie could feel how hard Damon's cock was through his slacks. Damon rubbed Angie's ass through her dress which made her incredibly horny. She pulled back from the kiss and stared into his eyes.

Damon took Angie by the hand and led her further down the dance floor. They began grinding on each other and once again, Angie felt Damon's hard cock pressing against her ass. The grinding got increasingly intense until Angie and Damon were making out passionately. She was losing control, but as long as she didn't let Damon fuck her she decided it was fine. Angie moaned as Damon kissed her. Damon broke the kiss and looked into Angie's eyes. Angie was breathing heavily and could feel Damon's big black cock pressing against her. Angie then decided that was enough dancing so she took Damon back to the table where Jack was sitting. She sat down across from Jack and Damon sat down right next to her and put his hand on her thigh again. Angie couldn't believe how forward Damon was acting in front of Jack.

Jack broke the silence, "so baby, how was dancing? Things got a little hot out there!" Jack said with a laugh.

Angie rolled her eyes. "Jack, this isn't the place for jokes," Angie replied.

"What? I saw you enjoyed it and I liked watching."

"No Jack, it wasn't a joke. This is serious."

"Oh come on baby. Let's just have fun! Don't worry about the consequences."

At this point, Damon pulled Angie onto his lap and started making out with her in front of Jack. Jack was very turned on seeing Angie kissing another man in front of him. Jack was even more turned on when he saw Damon grab Angie's ass while making out with her in front of him.