Angie's Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait, Damon. I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing a lot more of you from here on in. My husband is going to be so jealous when he realizes how you fucked me just now."

Angie leaned in and kissed Damon passionately. The two lovers shared another long passionate kiss before their lips parted. Angie looked into Damon's eyes and saw the lust burning in them. She knew that he wanted to ravish her continuously.

At that moment, Jack walked back into the room and saw his wife and Damon cuddling naked. Angie's hair was disheveled and judging by how messy the bed looked, he realized Damon must've fucked her. "Oh my God, looks like you two had fun!!" Jack said with a laugh. His dick was rock hard knowing Angie had gone all the way with Damon after only planning to engage in some harmless fun at the club.

Angie turned to look at Jack and smiled mischievously. The fact that her husband was looking at her laying on Damon's chest while they were both naked made her feel like even more of a slut. It only served to turn her on even more. Then she winked at him and said "baby, this was unreal. Damon made me feel like I've never felt before. Thank you so much for letting me do this!"

"No problem, baby" said Jack. I wanted to make you more comfortable with Damon so I left the room earlier. But if you guys fuck again tonight I'm watching the entire thing!" he said with a laugh.

Damon and Jack laughed along with Angie.

To be continued...