Angie's Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damon, stop that!" Angie said. "This is so wrong and my husband is right there!"

"Babe, don't be such a prude," Jack said.

Damon said "I actually have a hotel room. How about we have some more drinks at my place?"

Angie hesitated. She still had mixed feelings about going back with Damon. She was extremely turned on by him but she didn't want to ruin her marriage or get pregnant.

"Let's go," Jack said, "it'll be fun."

Angie knew it would be impossible to turn down Jack's suggestion. She decided that if she ended up fucking Damon it wouldn't matter since Jack would be very happy for her. She was still hesitant on the inside, however.

Angie got up and followed Jack and Damon outside the club. As they walked to their cars, Angie kept looking at Jack who smiled at her. It was obvious that Jack loved watching her make out with another man in front of him.

Angie got into the car with Jack and they followed Damon's car to the hotel. Angie looked at Jack and said "babe, this is not funny. I think we're going too far and I might end up doing something that we'll both regret. You saw how Damon danced and kissed me, it's pretty clear he wants to fuck me tonight."

"Babe, don't worry so much. Just relax and have fun. You deserve a nice time. Trust me! I know you've always wanted to fuck a black guy, now's your chance. Don't tell me you haven't fantasized about fucking his black dick. Besides, look at him. He's handsome. I'm sure he's hung. Think about it."

Angie could tell that Jack really meant what he was saying. He had a good heart and would do anything to make Angie happy. She realized she really wanted to explore every inch of Damon.

The three of them arrived at the hotel. Damon took Jack and Angie up to his room. He served them both drinks and sat down next to Angie while Jack sat on a separate seat. Jack could see that Angie was incredibly nervous and anxious. All of a sudden, he had a naughty idea in mind. Maybe she'll be more comfortable getting wild if I'm not in the room, he thought as he smiled to himself. Plus, if they ended up fucking they'd probably spend the night so Jack would at least get to watch the next couple of sessions. It was all about breaking down Angie's barrier.

"Angie, I know you've always had a thing for black guys. Now's your chance to experience one. I'm going to leave you alone with Damon for a while. I trust you will behave yourself."

Angie looked at Jack. "Baby, please don't go. I can't handle myself."

Jack gave Angie a kiss and left the room.

"So, are you guys sexually compatible?" Damon asked.

"Yes, we are. We love each other very much and we have a great sex life. My husband is a great lover."

Damon told Angie how sexy she looked and also reminded Angie that he'd always had a thing for hot Asian women.

Angie's face had become a little red. "So, you really like Asian women?" Angie asked.

"Yes, I do. They're all extremely hot. You're definitely one of the hottest ones I've seen."

"Thank you," Angie said.

"Angie, I'm gonna fuck you tonight whether you like it or not."

Damon grabbed Angie and pulled her close to him. He kissed her hard and passionately.

"Oh my God, this is so fucking wrong but you are just so hot!" Angie exclaimed.

Damon held Angie tightly against him. He then leaned back and unzipped his pants. Damon's massive nine-inch cock popped out of his slacks. Angie stared at the cock in shock. It was huge!

"You like it?" Damon asked.

"Oh my god!" Angie gasped.

Damon slapped her ass. "Get over here and suck my dick."

Damon shoved Angie's head down on his cock.

"Suck it baby!"

Angie tried to deep-throat Damon's huge cock but it was just too big for her to take. Damon grabbed Angie's hair and yanked her head back.

"Suck it like you mean it, Angie!"

Angie sucked on Damon's cock hungrily. She gagged on the first few inches of it but soon got used to it. After a minute, Angie began bobbing her head faster and faster on Damon's huge dick.

"You're such a fucking hot slut!" Damon said.

Damon slapped Angie's ass cheeks. Angie loved being called a slut.

Damon's huge dick felt amazing in Angie's mouth. She kept sucking on it eagerly. Angie wanted more and more of it.

Damon slapped Angie's ass again.

"Fuck yeah, that's the way I like it."

Angie continued to suck on Damon's cock with enthusiasm. She sucked on it hard and fast. She could tell that she probably wasn't going to be able to take it all in but she wanted to try her best. She was determined to take Damon's whole cock into her mouth. She wanted to prove to herself that she could take more of this man's dick.

After getting his dick sucked for a few minutes, Damon pulled Angie up from between his legs. He reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks roughly.

"I want to fuck your pussy now," Damon said.

"Really?!" Angie gasped.

"Yeah, really. But we won't stop until you've taken all my cum into your tight little Asian pussy."

Angie blushed a little bit. The thought of Damon cumming inside her made her shudder.

"I can't believe you'd do that to me," Angie said.

"What's the matter, Angie, are you a little afraid of a big black dick?"

"No, that's not it at all. It's just that... well, I've never been fucked by a black guy before."

"Well, I'll be the first."

"You really want to fuck my pussy with your huge dick, don't you?"

"I wanna fuck every inch of that sexy little body of yours. You have such a tight body and the hottest ass. I'm dying to put this big cock inside you."

"Wow..." Her reluctance was crumbling more and more every second that Damon talked dirty to her.

"That sounds amazing."

"It is. It's going to feel even better in a minute."

Angie's heart was racing. She couldn't believe that she was about to get fucked by a black guy for the first time. Angie's pussy was already getting wet.

"You gonna be a good girl and take my big cock, Angie?"

"Yes, sir. I'll be a good girl and take your big black cock, Damon."

Damon smiled at Angie. He helped her remove her dress and g-string. Angie looked like a sexual Asian goddess with her perfect body and pussy finally on display. Her pussy was bare which Damon loved. He then bent her over the couch and spread her legs apart. He put his face right up against her pussy.

"I want to taste your pussy first, Angie. I bet you taste fucking awesome. I'm going to lick you clean."

Damon stuck out his tongue and licked Angie's pussy from top to bottom. He licked her lips and clit.

"fuuuuuck"

Damon made a show of slurping Angie's pussy up. He stuck out his tongue and licked Angie's pussy like a lollipop.

"Mmmmmm..."

Damon ran his tongue across Angie's pussy several times. He stuck his tongue in Angie's pussy and ran it around and around inside her.

"Ohhhhhh..."

Damon started licking Angie's pussy faster and harder. He sucked on Angie's pussy lips. He flicked his tongue on Angie's clit.

She gasped and then moaned deeply.

Damon's tongue felt amazing on Angie's pussy. Angie had never had anything feel so good on her pussy before.

"That feels so fucking good, Damon!"

Damon kept licking Angie's pussy. He was very aggressive with his tongue.

"I'm getting close, Angie. You ready for me to fuck you?"

"Ugh, just stop teasing me and put that fucking cock in me already!"

Damon smiled, all of Angie's reluctance was gone and she was ready to become his for the night. Damon grabbed his dick and rubbed it up against Angie's pussy.

"Your pussy is soaking wet, Angie. I bet it's all because of me."

"It is, Damon. I love the feeling of your big dick on my pussy."

"Well, I'm about to make you cum, Angie. I'm going to make you cum with my big black dick."

Damon positioned his dick in front of Angie's pussy and entered her all at once

Angie screamed, "OHHHHHHH MY FUCKING GOD!" She had never felt anything like this before.

Damon began sliding his dick in and out of Angie's pussy. Angie kept screaming as she felt Damon's huge cock fill her up continuously.

"FUUUUUUUUCK, DAMON. IT'S TOO BIG!!!"

Damon continued fucking Angie doggystyle. He was very rough with her pussy. He loved how much she screamed, he knew her husband had never fucked her like this before.

"Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhh... Ohhhhhh..."

Angie was loving every minute of it. Her pussy was being pounded by a big black dick. She loved the feeling of being fucked so hard.

Damon slapped Angie's ass while fucking her doggystyle.

"OHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHH... OHHHHHHHH..."

Angie was still screaming. She couldn't believe she was being fucked like this. She felt like a total slut which only made her even hornier. Damon pulled her hair back while continuing to fuck her.

Angie was no longer able to scream because she was cumming too hard. Her orgasm was so strong that it was uncomfortable but she didn't care, she just wanted more of that cock inside her. She writhed in pleasure and was losing her mind, lost in lust. She had never been fucked this hard in her life and she loved it. She loved the feeling of being dominated by a strong black man while she was still married. She loved being taken like a slut by a man who wasn't her husband. She was getting fucked by the black man she'd always wanted to fuck and she loved every second of it. It was better than she ever imagined it could be.

While she was still writhing from the orgasm, Damon pulled his dick out of her pussy and turned her around. He picked her up and she wrapped her sexy legs around his waist. He grabbed her ass and they kissed passionately, their tongues dueling for dominance. While they were kissing Damon entered her pussy again and fucked her while standing. Angie was so weak from her orgasm that she leaned forward on Damon's body and wrapped her arms around his neck tightlywhile they were fucking. She looked into Damon's eyes while they fucked and saw how much he enjoyed dominating her. She liked seeing him take control of her like that. She realized that she actually did want to be treated like a slut by him. It felt amazing to be treated like a whore and it got her off even harder than when he was fucking her from behind.

The two lovers kept fucking while holding each other tightly. Their bodies were sweating and dripping with sweat. The room was hotter than usual due to the fact that both of them were so worked up during sex. Damon fucked her in that position for a few minutes, the sound of skin clapping together filled the room.

"DAMON I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, FUUUUUUUUUCK." Angie continued to moan deeply, Damon was making her feel things she never thought to be possible. Damon kissed her deeply and Angie screams were muffled by their kiss. Her screams entered Damon's mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, MMMMMMMM."

He then pulled out of her. He laid down on the bed and Angie immediately knew what he wanted. She hungrily climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his mammoth cock. The moment Damon's dick penetrated her wet pussy, she let out another loud scream. Angie bounced up and down on his thick black penis. Damon reached behind her and grabbed her big round ass. He squeezed her ass roughly while they fucked.

Angie was losing her mind and couldn't focus on anything. She couldn't even remember her husband's name at that point.

"YESSSSS, DAMON. DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME, OHHHHHHHH"

Angie came again, louder than she ever had before. This orgasm felt different than the last one. The previous climax had been intense but it had ended quickly. Now she was having an extended orgasm. Every time she slammed her hips down on Damon's big dick, it sent a wave of ecstacy through her body.

Damon started grunting while he continued to pound away at her pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSS. FUCK MY PUSSY, DAMON. POUND MY PUSSY HARDER, OHHHHHHHHH"

"Take this big black dick, baby! You're never going to want your husband's small cock ever again!" Damon said as waves of pleasure went through his own body as well. He has conquered this Asian wife. Her reluctance had been broken down perfectly from beginning to end. Damon knew wives like Angie secretly always wanted to try bigger dicks than their husband and he was there to supply. Angie was his now, there was no going back.

Angie began moaning loudly as Damon continued to pound her tight hole with his huge cock. He gripped her waist and began slamming his dick in and out of her pussy even faster. His balls smacked against her ass each time he thrust deep inside her. Angie screamed while she rode his cock, her head tossed back and forth from the forceful pounding of her pussy. Her nipples were rock hard from the rough fucking she was receiving.

Angie suddenly stopped riding his cock and collapsed on top of him. Damon put his hands under her and lifted her off his cock. He held her in place and stuck his tongue in her mouth. They French kissed intensely as Damon sat up.

Damon rolled Angie over onto her stomach. She raised her sexy ass in the air and spread her long legs wide apart. Damon shoved his face between her thighs and buried his tongue in her cunt.

Angie shrieked in pleasure. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE, DAMON. OHHHHHH, THAT FEELS SO GOOD."

Angie could barely contain her excitement. When her and Jack agreed to go to the club that night, the plan was for her to just fool around a bit. She had never dreamed she would end up in the position she was currently in. All of her sexual fantasies were being fulfilled in the same night and Damon was the perfect man for the job. Damon's tongue felt amazing on her sensitive inner walls. He lapped up her juices and sucked on her lips.

Angie moaned uncontrollably as Damon ate her out. After a few more minutes, Damon got up on his knees and turned Angie over onto her back.

"GET ON TOP OF ME, DAMON. I NEED YOU INSIDE ME NOW. I NEED TO BE FUCKED BY YOUR BIG BLACK COCK AGAIN."

Damon lay on top of Angie and slid his cock into her pussy. Angie wrapped her legs around him tightly and ground her hips back to meet every inch of Damon's cock. She grabbed his ass and pulled him in even more. She needed to be completely filled, she didn't want to give up even one inch of this man's incredible cock. They made out passionately while their bodies moved together. Angie used her legs to hold him still while she got filled up.

"OHHHHHHHHH, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN. OH GOD, I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS, DAMON. POUND ME, FUCK ME HARDER."

Damon pushed her legs back and onto his shoulders for deeper access. He rammed his cock all the way inside her, stopping just short of bottoming out. He then pulled almost completely out of her, paused for a few seconds, then pushed back all the way in. Angie squealed with delight as he did it again and again.

"GOD, OH MY GOD!"

He picked up speed, hammering his cock in and out of her pussy while Angie's entire body shook violently with each new thrust. The sensation of feeling Damon's dick slam back into her pussy each time was driving her insane. She reached down and rubbed her clit furiously.

"OOOOOHHHHH, DAMON, THAT'S IT. JUST LIKE THAT. OH FUCK, OH SHIT. YESSSS! THAT'S IT! FUCK ME HARDER, DAMON!"

Damon sped up even more until he slammed his dick in and out of her at an incredible pace. Each powerful thrust drove Angie closer and closer to orgasm. She let out another loud scream when she came for what seemed like the millionth time that night. Damon continued pumping away while Angie writhed beneath him, bucking wildly. She covered herself with both arms trying to fight off the waves of ecstasy coursing through her body. Finally, she calmed down enough to catch her breath a bit.

Damon leaned forward and began kissing Angie's lips and neck. Then he laid down next to her and started making out with her once again. His soft black skin pressed against hers was sending shivers through Angie's whole body. Her heart raced in anticipation of what might happen next.

Damon broke off their kiss and looked deep in Angie's eyes. "I'm gonna cum soon, babe," he said quietly.

"What? Oh my God, I can't believe you still haven't cum yet! It feels like you've been fucking me for hours." A devious smile appeared on her face. "Maybe you can...cum inside me?"

"You wanna feel my cum shoot deep inside your tight Asian cunt?"

"Yes!" Angie cried excitedly. "Please, please fill me with your cum!"

Angie sat up on her knees and scooted back so that she could lean against the bedhead behind her. She was bent over with her amazing ass in the air. She looked around back at Damon with hunger in her eyes. With one hand, Damon grabbed the base of his long cock and aimed it right at Angie's wet opening.

"You want to feel me shooting it deep inside you?"

"Yes, yes! Give me your thick cum. Fill me up!"

Damon quickly lined up his cockhead with Angie's tight hole and slowly pushed the tip into her waiting love tunnel. As soon as his head popped past the entrance, Angie felt a rush of heat spreading through her body. She moaned so deeply.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. It's so fucking good, daddy!"

Damon held the base of his shaft firmly just inside Angie's cunt and began pushing himself into her with slow steady strokes. Every inch that entered her felt like pure bliss to Angie. Before long, his black manhood was buried completely inside her again. Angie moaned loudly.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me hard now!"

Damon gripped Angie's hips tightly and began fucking her even harder than before. He alternated between fast and slow movements which made her quiver uncontrollably every time he hit bottom. An intense mix of pain and pleasure shot through Angie's body each time he reamed her from behind. Her hands clenched the edge of the bed so tightly that it left white indentions in the sheet underneath them.

Damon pounded Angie's pussy relentlessly. He rammed her roughly from behind with no mercy or restraint. The forceful pounding soon took its toll on him. Within moments, Damon exploded.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming, babe! Cumming deep inside your tight little Asian cunt!"

Damon's balls contracted as he flooded Angie's insides with his thick cum. He kept pumping until all of his load was deposited within her. Angie screamed out in pleasure as she felt each throbbing pulse from his dick enter her womb. She rested her head on the bed as wave after wave of rapture washed over her.

After a few minutes, Damon pulled out of Angie's dripping twat. He rolled onto his side and wrapped an arm around Angie's waist. "So, how was your first black cock?" he said with a cocky grin on his face.

Angie was struggling to regain her breath. She stared at him with nothing but satisfaction and lust. She giggled as she snuggled closer to him. "God, I don't even know what to say. I hadn't realized sex could be this fucking good. You made me feel like my soul would leave my body."

Angie rubbed her cheek against Damon's chest lovingly and put her leg over his waist. She hadn't expected anything less from him. This guy just oozed raw sexuality and charisma. Their chemistry was undeniable.

"Glad to hear that, sweetheart. And not to worry, that was just round 1. We've got all night together and I'm planning on fucking your brains out plenty more before we check out of the hotel tomorrow," Damon said as Angie stared at him in utter disbelief.

"You mean...you'll be able to go again tonight?! I don't know if I can handle any more of that monster cock, Damon" she said with a slight worry as she giggled.

"Don't worry, honey. I promise to be gentler with you next time. But, then, who knows? Maybe you will be begging for more intensity by the end of the night. I can tell that you're a wild one. I think that's part of the reason why Jack fell in love with you. Plus, there is something really sexy about a woman who can take charge and give it to the man she wants. That's definitely a turn on for me."