Angie's New Hobby

Story Info
Angie discovers a hidden talent.
3.1k words
4.25
6.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie crossed her arms across her chest, bristling at the ice-cold wind. It was late, and she was exhausted after her boss had all but demanded she stay for a double shift. She'd been dreaming of her bed for hours, and she wasn't paying a lick of attention to anything happening around her.

As such, she didn't notice the black van rolling up beside her, and she didn't hear the door sliding open. However, she did feel a strong hand grab her by the arm and pull her backwards, and then another hand clamp over her mouth. Angie tried to scream, to struggle, but more hands had grabbed her to pull her back into the van. She bucked and fought, but all that got her was some cruel laughs and a vicious punch to the stomach.

Angie wheezed and tried to double over, losing focus on her fight for freedom. One of her captors slammed the van door shut, while two more got to work binding her up. The blond girl whimpered fearfully as they forced her into a cruelly tight hogtie, ripping at her clothes to reveal her body in full. She shivered as she felt her bare breasts press into the metal floor of the van, her back forced to arch so much her toes brushed up against her ponytail. "You look better like this," one of the men hissed in her ear. That set Angie off.

She screamed, thrashing around as much as she could. This was insane! Angie opened her mouth to hurl a string of insults and curse words at her captors, but instead found a massive red rubber ballgag locked between her jaws. "Naughty girl!" One of the men slapped her hard across the face. "You're a little firebrand, aren't you? It's going to be so much fun breaking you." Angie glared at him, still trying to scream around the gag despite the aching pain in her jaws.

The masked man tutted. "Do I need to get the next size up? It'll break your jaw, bitch." That shut Angie up immediately, and she started crying. The man ignored her, instead picking up more ropes and reinforcing her hogtie, even tying her ponytail to her toes. Angie groaned as the hogtie grew even tighter, helplessly drooling around the massive gag. "That's better, good girl! Dumb prisoners like you shouldn't try to speak. You'll learn that soon enough."

Angie picked at the knots binding her hands, but couldn't find anything resembling a weak point. Whoever had done this to her clearly knew what they were doing. She thought she'd been pretty good at getting out of ropes too; her ex-boyfriend had enjoyed trying to tie her up and she'd always gotten out with ease. But this was something else. It was immediately obvious that she'd have to wait for a good opportunity to stage an escape attempt.

The man watched with smug satisfaction as Angie's struggles slowed and finally stopped. "You wear ropes well, princess," he growled, and despite herself, Angie blushed a little. "I can't wait to see how you wear chains." That made the bound girl start panicking. Chains?! What did these sickos want with her? She started frantically struggling against her ropes again, only stopping when one of the men jammed a Taser into her neck and pressed the button.

Angie's thrashing stopped immediately. All her muscles tensed up and started seizing as the kidnapper held the taser in place longer than was absolutely necessary. By the time he finally relented, the blond girl was motionless once again, half-conscious with tears rolling down her cheeks. "Struggles are punished, princess. The sooner you figure that out, the sooner you'll start enjoying this process."

The van finally rolled to a stop. One of the men lifted Angie out of the back and carried her inside an ornate mansion, ignoring a series of household servants. Angie tried to beg them all for mercy, but none of them so much as looked up. Evidently, she was far from the first prisoner to be taken past them.

The man took her down to the basement, knocking sharply at a metal door before setting her down and quickly walking back up the stairs. He almost seemed scared of something, and if whatever was behind that door could scare him Angie wanted no part of it. She'd only just started picking at the knots again when the door swung open.

Angie found herself staring up at the most beautiful person she'd ever seen. They towered over her in leather high-heeled boots, wearing nothing else but a leather collar and corset. Their breasts protruded out past the tight leather, and a 9" cock swung between their legs. Angie was now drooling even more around the ballgag despite herself. A rush of images filled her brain as she imagined this person doing absolutely horrible things to her.

They squatted down, caressing her cheek and noticing the Taser burns in her neck. "Those beasts," they sighed. Their voice was music to Angie's ears. "Every time I tell them to bring my new toys to me undamaged, and every time they show up like this. If you're very good, I'll let you get some revenge on them, ok?" Angie nodded as best she could, not even taking a moment to wonder what this person considered "being very good" to mean. Besides, it wasn't like she could ask for clarification.

With practiced ease, they picked Angie up and carried her across the threshold, flicking on a light switch. Angie's eyes went wide as she saw a truly massive dungeon. Two walls were lined with iron bars, and Angie could hear a litany of nearly silent moans. She could only guess how many prisoners like her were trapped in there. The other walls were covered in every implement of torture Angie could imagine. She saw whips, chains, paddles, riding crops and plenty of other things she couldn't identify, including a huge metal box with at least 20 wires leading out of it. That one was particularly terrifying.

The leather-clad beauty laid Angie on a huge bed in the middle of the room, using several more ropes to lash her down inescapably tight. "Did those monsters give you any idea why you're here?" Angie shook her head, at least she tried to. "Good. Sometimes those idiots ruin the surprise. I'm honestly not sure why I keep them around." They traced a well-manicured nail down Angie's bare sole, savoring the little giggles that leaked out from behind the gag. "I've been watching you for a long time, Angie. I think you have some desires you haven't been acknowledging, don't you?"

Angie's face flushed bright red. She wasn't quite sure what those desires were, but she knew her captor was onto something. The whole reason she wasn't with that ex-boyfriend was because he refused to really seize control from her. She'd all but begged him to treat her more or less like his slave, but he'd ignored her. Angie had long since arrived at the conclusion that she'd never get what she wanted on that front, and she had convinced herself that she was fine with that.

But now, held totally captive and face-to-face with someone who seemed to have no intentions of freeing her, Angie felt all those old instincts bubbling up to the surface. The sweet smile her captor gave her hid layers of menace, and Angie could tell that this was the last moment of calm she'd get for a long time. Even through that, her muscles were aching as the hogtie kept her in its grip.

"I'd ask if you're ready to begin, but I'll be honest sweetie, your opinion matters very little to me," they whispered in her ear. "I'm going to break you down and rebuild you as the slave girl you and I both want you to be. Once I'm done, I'll either keep you as my personal toy or sell you to a friend. Get used to the idea now, because I can guarantee you won't be getting out."

Angie tried to hate that notion, she really did. She knew she was supposed to, nobody should want this! But as her captor gave her a kiss on the forehead and slipped a blindfold over her eyes, she resigned to the fact that she didn't hate it. Well, she didn't hate the idea of it, anyway. But from what she'd seen coming into the room, it seemed like she had plenty of agony to look forward to.

"If you're ever allowed to speak, you will refer to me as Alpha," they said, tightening Angie's hogtie as hard as they possibly could. "I wouldn't count on getting that privilege, though. I don't grant it especially often, even to my most loyal slaves." Angie screamed into her gag as her muscles were stretched harder than she believed was possible, and she heard Alpha laugh. "Oh you sweet girl. If you think this hurts, you haven't seen anything yet."

Angie whimpered as she felt Alpha wrap a rope around her neck at least five times. They pulled it tight, leaving just enough slack for Angie to frantically huff through her nose but not enough to properly fill her lungs. The blond girl could already feel a faint ache in her chest that was already starting to get worse by the second. "It would be so easy to take away your air for good," Alpha hissed as they bit down on Angie's ear. "But where's the fun in that? I've got far too many plans for you just to snuff you out."

"I just don't want you to forget that I could." Angie felt her hair stand on end, shivering with fear and what she desperately tried to tell herself wasn't arousal. This was all happening so fast! She couldn't process all these new feelings before she felt Alpha smack a riding crop against her ass.

As much as she'd fantasized about being properly submissive in bed, Angie had never really taken intentional pain before. She'd never even had a boyfriend who would spank her in bed. It stung like hell, and it made her squeal into her gag, but Angie noticed she was already trying to sway her hips, enticing her captor. "Oh God," she thought to herself, shrieking as Alpha swung again. "Fuck it feels good!"

Alpha laughed. "My my, what a good girl! I'm just getting started, you know. By the time I let you sleep, you'll have screamed yourself hoarse, you'll be covered in welts and whatever else I want and you'll be completely addicted to suffering!" Angie winced as she felt the prick of a needle in her arm, then felt a powerful wave of relaxation wash over her. "I need to keep those muscles relaxed so you don't permanently hurt yourself. I don't want you broken in that way, slave girl."

Angie thought she was helpless before, but now she just felt like a doll in her ropes. Alpha's swings were growing stronger by the second, making Angie really scream into her gag. The huge rubber ball rendered her bloodcurdling shrieks into little more than whimpering moans. The blond girl thanked the heavens that Alpha had bound her face-down so they couldn't see just how wet she was. She had figured she would like this, but she didn't really think she'd like it *this* much.

Alpha tugged on the ropes again, tying them off to an anchor point in the ceiling so Angie's breasts were fully exposed. They were cute, decently big but not massive and absolutely begging for torture. "Mmmmmm, I'm going to have so much fun with these, princess," Alpha said as they played with Angie's nipples. "Has anyone ever so much as tried to hurt these cute little tits?" Angie tried to shake her head, but whatever Alpha had pumped into her veins left her utterly motionless. "I thought so. Rest assured sweetheart, I'm going to force them through so much pain you'd give anything to make it stop."

Angie wasn't so sure about that. If what Alpha had planned was anything like what they were doing to her ass, she'd be begging for more by the end of the night. However, that was before Alpha attached heavy steel clamps to her nipples, slowly tightening them. Her groan of pain grew into a shrill scream, especially as Alpha flicked them. "Mmmmm, you make such beautiful sounds, princess. You're going to make them for me so much you'll forget you could ever do anything but scream and whimper and moan."

The captive girl felt all of Alpha's words bouncing around in her brain. This was agony. Her tits felt like they were on fire, and now Alpha was tying them to the ceiling! Suddenly, much to Angie's shock, she felt the most powerful orgasm of her life rip through her body. She shook in her ropes, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt wave after wave of pleasure roll through her. Oh God! This was incredible!

Alpha watched the spectacle with a raised eyebrow. "My goodness, princess. I had high hopes for you, but it hasn't even been that long! I guess I need to step it up. You need some advanced treatment." Angie was dazed, and she could hardly process Alpha's words. She did figure out they wanted to hurt her more, and Angie started swaying her hips again. She needed more!

She didn't have to wait long. Alpha's riding crop came crashing down once again, only this time it was attacking the soles of her feet. Angie's eyes flashed open as she screamed all over again. She hadn't been expecting pain there, but she heard a devious little laugh from Alpha as they whacked her soles again. "Nobody ever expects bastinado to hurt like this. With how much you love this, you'll get to learn how a cane feels against your soles soon. It's so much worse, sweetie. So, so, so much worse."

Alpha was putting their back into their swings now, making Angie well up with tears as the muscle relaxant kept her from even trying to fight her bonds. She'd never been in more pain before, so why did she feel so good?! "You're such a good slave girl," Alpha said, setting down her crop and picking up a lit candle. "I can't wait to hear the sounds you'll make now."

Angie didn't have much time to wonder what she meant, feeling the hot wax drip right onto her soles and ass. The blond girl wailed, feeling sharp pinpricks of pain wherever the wax touched her. Alpha's sadistic monologue continued in her ear, reminding her that she was trapped and that she needed this, but it was almost white noise by that point. It felt like their words bypassed Angie's awareness altogether, burrowing straight into her brain. Yes. YES! She did love this! Oh GOD did she love it!

That didn't make it hurt any less though. Her throat grew sore as Alpha coated her soles in the bright blue wax, making sure not to miss so much as an inch. "You make such a pretty canvas, slave girl," they said as they finally set the nearly burnt-down candle back down. "But I need to make sure my canvas is blank again when I feel like painting." Angie was confused, but her confusion ended quickly when she heard a cane whistle through the air, crashing against her soles and sending wax flying everywhere.

Angie's brain went blank, before exploding with a sea of conflicting emotions. If she thought she was in pain before, then this was a pure distillation of suffering. The cane was maybe as thick as her pinky finger, and as such the pain was hyper-concentrated. Every time it struck her soles or her ass, it left an angry red line behind on her skin. The bound girl was sobbing and trying to beg for mercy, but none was forthcoming. Instead, she got another orgasm, even more powerful than the first.

Alpha cocked an eyebrow. In all their years of taming subs, they'd never seen anything like this. Angie wasn't just a masochist, she was THE masochist. They usually waited days, if not weeks to pull out the wax and cane, especially for a total novice like Angie. But Angie was clearly anything but a normal sub. She'd cum twice in less than two hours from nothing but pain!

"Oh you poor dear," Alpha whispered as she picked up a second candle. "You aren't just going to be my slave. You are going to be a dumb little doll for me to really, truly destroy. I don't even have to break you. You're already broken, princess." Angie wasn't even screaming anymore. Her moans were... jubilant? Alpha narrowed their eyes, smirking cruelly. "In fact, I'm going to give you a taste of what your life will be."

They left Angie's soles coated in blue wax, a treat for tomorrow morning. "You'll be spending the night in very special accommodations. I know you'll be sad that I'm removing your ropes, but you're going to get something even better." Indeed, Angie started whining as Alpha undid her hogtie, but she didn't get a taste of freedom for long. Alpha slowly worked her into a heavy leather sleepsack, lacing it up so tight Angie felt it compress around her chest and neck. Alpha was merciful enough to choose one that left her breasts exposed, but they just reattached her clamps to chains dangling from the ceiling. That pulled another screaming moan from Angie.

"Now, you probably feel little cold spots all over your body, don't you?" Angie nodded fearfully as she heard Alpha drag something heavy across the dungeon. "Those are all to funnel electrical current into that cute little doll body. You're about to experience pure pain, and you'll be experiencing it all night."

Angie started begging into her gag, but she wasn't begging for mercy or freedom. Alpha knew full well their doll was just impatient. "I'll be back in the morning and we can start proper obedience training. Have a nice night, slut!"

Alpha pressed a button on the massive box, and a strong current started coursing through the 20 wires running to the sleepsack. Angie shrieked. The current forced all her muscles to tense up, and it also made her cum harder than she ever had in her life. "Maybe you'll spend every night like this!" Alpha said, locking the heavy steel door behind them.

Angie couldn't agree more.

END