Angies Preserves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following supper and clean up we headed for the bedroom, no sense pretending that wasn't where we wanted to be. The slut ray struck again, I had the most enticingly evil thought. As he sat on the bed to take his shoes off his eyes never left mine, that is until I raised my skirt enough for him to see my dark blue silk panties. What he did next surprised and caught me flat footed at the same time. Dropping down he knee walked to me, lifted my skirt to the waist and said.

"Hold it there, open your legs and don't you dare push me away."

I stared down as his fingers moved inside the gusset of my panties and pushed them to the side. They were soaked with my natural juices, I was embarrassed until I heard him hiss.

"Yaaaasss. Oh baby I love your pussy."

I hadn't recovered from that shock when I felt the stiffness of his tongue slowly open the little flap of skin hiding my clit. When it touched the love button I went weak kneed and almost collapsed on the spot. I was doing things I didn't tell my body to do. My hand was on the back of his head drawing him tighter to my nether region, my hips were rocking in unison with his licks, and my tummy. It was tighter than I could ever remember, then I noticed my breathing, or should I say lack thereof.

I was suddenly aware of the feral sounding grunts and groans emitting from the area of my crotch, the sounds of my man taking me over the edge with his tongue. This experience was everything and more than all the stories about cunnilingus I had ever read. (Which weren't many) When the climax hit I dropped the skirt grabbing his head with both hands as I threw my head back and screamed. Not a blood curdling scream, one of absolute abandonment and pleasure.

I was so very glad my man was a strong one because as my knees buckled he held me up. When I looked down his head was still under my skirt, his tongue softly licking the labia. I lifted my skirt and put my hands on either side of his head.

"You need to stop Gus, it's too sensitive. Take me to bed and make love to me. Make me yours again, like the other night."

He stood at the same time scooping me into his arms. Carrying me to the bedroom he spoke.

"You are mine Skye, you were from the first moment we began making love. I own that sweet pussy."

Before he could go on I interjected, "And I own your big cock."

He chuckled as he lay me on the bed, "Yes you do darling, yes you do. Yours is the only pussy it will ever go into until one of us dies."

He undressed me slowly. Making sure every button was open, kissing the next bit of skin exposed as he opened the blouse further with each open button. I was up on my elbows again as I watched this wonderful man show his adoration of me. With the buttons undone he tugged the blouse from the waistband of my skirt and removed it from my body. The bra was a simple cotton red in color with narrow white stripes in a diagonal pattern.

He was kissing my lips, my neck, slowly working his way to my breasts. Laying back I did something I never would have imagined doing. With my hands on the back of his neck I pulled the ponytail holder from his hair. I smiled as his long blonde hair cascaded along side his head forming a tunnel that contained our faces. We kissed passionately, whispering each other's name, gently caressing one another's face. As he moved lower to love on my breasts I giggled and pushed him up.

"What's wrong Skye? Why did you push me away?"

"Your hair is tickling me."

He grinned, "If that's all then prepare to be tortured."

His hair lightly skimmed across my torso as he moved lower, when he was at my pussy he looked up, it was as if looking through an opening in the forest. Then the stinker moved past and started kissing my thighs, tickling my delicate skin with his long soft hair. When he'd kissed all the way down my legs he stopped, sat up, lifted my legs and kissed the sole of each foot. Gently putting them down he fell forward with his face buried in my wet succulent pussy. His arms were under my thighs, his hands reaching up to gently grope my breasts.

I was in a state of euphoria I had never imagined existed. My body was rocking into his face as it had earlier, my fingers were laced through his hair, I would pull him tighter each time he'd touch my hot spot. I heard myself speak into the darkness.

"Down a little. To the right. Oh my God, that's it. Lick me there baby, I'm getting so close."

He didn't flinch or act as though I had damaged his ego, he concentrated on doing what I'd asked, much to my pleasure. I threw my head back, my mouth was wide open, I wasn't breathing, then from nowhere came a long high pitched AHHHH. My hips were bucking and gyrating, my hands were clasped to the back of his head, my tummy would tighten, relax, tighten again as though I had no control over my body. He continued to lick as a second stronger climax ripped through my body. My butt was off the mattress as I pushed into his mouth.

Then as suddenly as it started it stopped. My body flopped back onto the bed, I clamped my legs shut without realizing I was squeezing his head. I was searching for breath, my body felt like molten lead. I felt him pushing on the inside of my thighs and realized he was clamped in place. I let my legs spread as wide as possible, he gasped for a breath and laid his head on my thigh. We lay like that for over a minute, catching our breath, soothing one another with words of affection.

When he moved up we were face to face. I could smell the fragrance of my aroused body and it didn't shock me. What he did next did. He kissed me, tongues dancing. It was a long kiss, when he pulled back he cupped my face in his hands. I was equally surprised that the taste wasn't detestable to me.

"That my love is how you taste. It's why I love your sweet pussy and will never miss an opportunity to eat your sweet peach."

I shushed him, "I have a confession to make. Looking down watching you eat me was the most erotic thing I could imagine. The long blonde hair draped across my skin, the softness of your lips on my brown pussy, and knowing that you love me enough to do that. I love you so much. Will you teach me how to give you a blow job? I want to do that for you."

His hand moved between my legs, caressing, probing, gently fingering me.

"Not tonight darling. Tonight I need my cock buried in your pussy, another night soon. We'll start out missionary, if you think you can take it we'll switch to me behind. You'll need to let me know. Now .... Take hold of me, get it wet and put it inside you."

I chuckled as I reached between and took ahold of my new favorite toy. He asked why I had chuckled.

"You're so big in my hand, it feels like it's too big, but I want all of it."

I slid the head up and down through the thick natural juices of my pussy and pulled the head inside. As he pushed past into my vagina I sucked in a deep breath which caused him to stop.

"No honey, don't stop. It feels so big it's like you're in my throat. Oh my gosh Gus, I love your cock inside me. Please, make love to me. Any way you want to."

His arms were extended as he slowly slid in and out, going an inch or more deeper with each stroke. I had raised onto my elbows looking between us, the difference was obvious and yet it wasn't. After all, we're both of the same species with a different skin tone. Watching him slide in and out I let out a long moan when I felt his groin touch mine. He was in all the way and I loved it. I have no idea how big he is, but it doesn't matter, I feel full to overflowing. I'd read that it goes deeper from behind, at the moment I couldn't imagine it going any deeper. Charli says Rex loves it like that and so does she, who knows.

Reaching up I pulled Gus to my body, I love the feeling of his weight lightly holding my body down. His gentle thrusts, his hands under my shoulders holding me in place as he pushes into me with vigor. I can feel the pace increasing, along with it the sound of our bodies slapping together as an orgasm begins to encroach my level of sanity. If it's anything like the one with his tongue I think I'll pass out. He slows as I let out a cry and my body begins to pulse, my legs are around him, digging my heels into his butt trying to drive him further inside. Who is this girl I wonder, where was she hidden all these years? It doesn't matter, she's here now.

My legs lower and before I know what's happening he has me on my tummy, with his hands on my hips he lifts my ass and moves forward. My mind is racing. This must be what Charli was talking about. Oh my gosh, my tits are on the mattress and my ass in the air. I feel his manhood touch the labia, my body intuitively pushes back onto his dick. As wet as I am he slides all the way to his balls with one long slow stroke. My body is still in the afterglow of my previous climax and I can feel another approaching.

He pulls back and then enters me, like a piston he pushes in and out, stretching my vagina to the point I think he'll split me in half. It doesn't hurt, it's just so new and I'm so inexperienced. As it feels better I find that I'm pushing back as he drives forward, our bodies collide, separate, repeating that motion over and over. With his hands on my hips he's pulling me back as hard as he's pushing forward, I can feel the warmness within my abdomen, it's beginning to radiate throughout my body.

Gus let out a loud grunt, slammed his body to mine and then it happened. I could feel his sperm hitting the cervix, it was more than enough to take me over the edge. I could feel his cock twitching between spurts, it felt like I had a garden hose in me blasting liquid. It's warm and feels thick, the vaginal walls are squeezing him, as if my pussy is milking his balls dry. I can feel it filling the cavity, and then a slight dribble alongside his cock slides down my leg. I'm thinking about how wonderful sex is when he lifts my upper torso holding my back to his chest. His hands are on my breasts as he kisses my neck.

I feel his hair stuck to the sheen of sweat on my shoulders, his cock has softened and slid out, I feel the warm liquid slowly trickle from me, running down my leg. I want to be embarrassed and hide myself, but somehow it doesn't matter. He loves me as I am, thoroughly fucked and leaking cum down my legs. I smile as I think of when we start to plant a baby in me. Will it be night after night of fucking like bunnies? Oh, if it's always this good I hope so. He gently lays me down, resting his body next to mine, I'm cradled in his arms.

Softly I hear him speak, "Are you okay angel? I got a little carried away. I can't seem to get enough of you."

I kissed his eyelids, then the tip of his nose and finally his lips. "I'm okay. I was a little worried when you started from behind, but oh my, that feeling left for others far more favorable almost instantly. You went so deep, it almost touched my cervix. I love you Gus Struthers."

"Are you sore Skye?"

"No, not really. I think I'm a little swollen. After all, I've never had my puss pounded by a man before. It felt good though, I want to do more of that. Charli says sometimes Rex bends her over the couch and lets her have it. Do you think we could do that?"

He laughed, "I'm loving this newly uninhibited Skye. Yes, we'll do that and so much more. After all, we need to christen every room of the house."

I don't remember much more than snuggling tight to his body, my pussy pressed tight against his thigh, him gently playing with my nipples and me running my fingers through his chest hair. I felt the bed stir and looked at the clock. 3:44. He was getting out of bed when I latched onto his arm.

"No. Stay. Forget the neighbors, I want you in bed with me. I'm a full-grown woman, if I want to have my future husband banging me every night then who cares what they might think."

He kissed me, "Okay, but I gotta pee. Maybe we should take a quick shower and wash off the sex."

Our first shower together was probably more exploring than washing. The room was bright and warm, we wasted little time getting to see one another up close and personal. Our love making had been in semi darkness, now we were face to face with our naked bodies on full display. He couldn't seem to keep his fingers out of my bush or playing with my breasts. I swear the man washed my breasts and nether region a half dozen times before we exited the shower. My next movements were just after seven, Gus was sitting on the bed once again stroking my hair.

"I need to go babe. I told the guys we'd start at 7, they're probably wondering where I'm at. Mom wants us to come by for supper if you're up to it. I can pick you up about five unless that won't work."

I took his hand from my hair and put it under the covers directly on my sex. "Five will be good. Have a little feel to remember me by during the day. After supper we're coming back here and you're spending the night so bring toiletries and clothes. If it isn't too late I want you to show me how to give you a blow job."

He smiled, "We'll see. It might be a little early for that. I'll see you at five my angel."

When Chantell walked into the office with my morning coffee she gave me the once over. Sitting in the chair opposite my desk she grinned.

"You look like you were thoroughly boned last night. I can see the radiance in your eyes. Was it as good as the first time?"

"No. It was better, I mean much better. He ate me and then we made love missionary until I came. I was still half out of it when he flipped me over and screwed me from behind. You were right, it does go deeper like that. I kept thinking about when you told me Rex loves it like that. I can see why. He put so much stuff in me it was running down my legs."

She was laughing softly, "Isn't it great? Doncha just love it when you know it's that little pink slit between your legs that makes them act all crazy? I wouldn't change Rex and what he does to me for anything in the world."

Maude was all over me when we arrived, hugs, more hugs and more hugs. She kept telling me she was so excited to have another daughter and that Gus had found such a wonderful woman to marry. Delbert wasn't as affectionate but agreed with everything Maude said. We explained our idea for her taking care of the desserts, something she liked right away. She told us she'd make the cake. When we told her the date and why she teared up.

"Really? You kids are gonna get married on the 9th?" We nodded, more tears. "That was my grandmothers birth date. She would be so honored if she were still alive. Before I forget. Gus you and dad get that blanket chest from upstairs and put it in the truck. When you get to Skye's make sure you put it at the end of her bed."

Gus looked confused, "Why ma? That chest has been in your bedroom since I can remember."

Maude looked a bit peeved, "Just do as you're told Gus. Help dad with the chest. Your grandma used it, I used it, neither of the girls want it. It's time somebody used it. And it isn't just for blankets, you'll figure it out."

On the way home I called Charli to ask if she and Rex could come by to help Gus unload the chest. Once the chest was in the bedroom at the end of my bed the guys went to the kitchen for a beer, Charli was sitting on the bench smiling. She seemed excited, I was confused.

"What are you smiling about? It's just a blanket chest."

Charli giggled and patted the bench next to her. I sat and looked at her waiting for an explanation.

"This is more than a blanket chest Skye. My grandma had one similar and she used it for more than storing blankets. Think about it for a minute. You're at the perfect height to take Gus into your mouth."

I laughed, "That's what Maude meant when she said it wasn't just for blankets. Do you think she used it for that?"

"Count on it. She wouldn't have offered it to you otherwise, at their age I doubt that equipment works any longer, makes sense to pass it on. Forget that stuff about being on your knees sucking his dick. I mean it's okay if that's what you wanna do, but let me tell you, your knees get damned sore after a while. Rex is slow to cum when I suck him, if Gus is the same way you'll want to be comfortable. The other way we do it is he sits with his back against the headboard and I lay between his legs. He likes it when I gently hold his balls."

I grinned to myself. Charli caught me. "You're thinking about it aren't you?" I nodded. "Have you said anything yet?"

"I did, he said maybe we should wait a few more days before I try."

She put her hand on my leg and patted, "Smart man. He wants you used to having his cock in your pussy before he floods your mouth. Another good place to start is the shower if it has a seat. That way if you can't swallow it's easy to spit out and not make a mess. It took me several tries before I could swallow everything he had to offer. I swear, it's like a frickin firehose sometimes."

She stood reaching for my hand, "Anything else? I gave you quite an earful didn't I? I need to ask, in all seriousness, do you enjoy Gus making love to you?"

I stopped in the hallway holding onto her elbow, "Yes, it's been wonderful. We did it from behind last night, it was deep, but in the end it was so good."

She beamed, "Ah yes, doggy, hard to beat that. Although ankles on shoulders is also lovely, then there's flat foot doggy. Oh my god it goes so deep. We do that at least once every few weeks. It's just his white bean pole sliding in and out of my brown pussy and nothing else. Gaahh, I love that."

As they departed for home Gus took me in his arms. "What was that all about? You two talked for almost thirty minutes."

I cooed into his ear, "She was telling me ways to make you happy in bed. I'm excited to try new things. Have you ever heard of flat foot doggy? You have? Oh this is going to be an interesting week. Can we make love now? I want it slow and gentle tonight, I want you to look in my eyes when you cum."

I had intended to play a little with my mouth, you know, maybe just get used to it being in my mouth. Not a chance, that man had me wriggling and begging for his cock in record time. I am amazed at how quickly he knows where all my erogenous zones are. My knees were bent, feet on the mattress, my hips pushing up into his downward stroke, it felt wonderful. I'd already climaxed twice when I felt his dick begin to swell, with one final lunge forward he slammed his groin against mine and whispered, "Baby Girl". He was looking in my eyes when I felt the first spurt, it always seemed so powerful, followed by others not as strident but equally as thick.

With my legs wrapped around his waist I pushed up into him as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through my body. I know I lost consciousness because the next thing I recall was him softly saying my name. I reached for him and cooed in his ear, "I love you."

He stayed that night. Word spread fast at the plant. I was engaged to Gus the plumber and getting married on February 9th. Slim and the maintenance crew had plans for a makeshift platform to use at the reception. There were the hen parties, one hosted by Maude and a few other older ladies I'd come to know through the years. It was mostly towels, washcloths, a few dishes, all functional things. Then there was the hen party put on by Chantell and the rest of the office girls.

There were no towels or anything that pertained to be domesticated. It was raunchy from the get go. Lots of lingerie, some of it even I found sexy and erotic. In my mind I could see how wearing such things would make a man hard and want to fuck his wife. I have no idea who presented it but when I opened a package there was a black dildo of sufficient length. I looked at all the girls and chirped.

"To start with it's the wrong color, and, it's too small."