Angies Preserves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mouths dropped open at that comment, the room became silent and I did nothing but smile from then on. When I got home I told Gus about it and showed him the dildo.

"Take your pants off Gus, I want to measure you." He hesitated. "Now Gus, in a few days I'll be your wife. Whip it out."

With his pants and underwear around his ankles I took ahold of his slowly stiffening dick. Sitting on the couch I leaned forward and kissed the head, his dick sprang to life. It was the first time I had used my mouth on him. I licked my lips and slowly took the head in my mouth, it was thick and seemed to fill my mouth. As he became rock hard I felt it expand to the back of my throat. Gus moaned and pushed forward slightly. He put his hands on my head and slowly stroked in and out of my mouth. What a feeling, he was in complete control and yet he was gentle as a baby.

I put my hands on his thighs and pushed back. His cock glistened from the saliva, I grabbed the dildo and held it next to his raging hard cock. They were the same length, but Gus was bigger around. I giggled to myself, I truly had hit the jackpot. A man with plenty of meat for my hungry kitty and he loves me with all his heart. I stood and walked to the kitchen where I opened the trash can lid and tossed the dildo away. Taking his hand leading him down the hall I laughed as he waddled, pants and underwear around his ankles.

In the bedroom I told him to stand at the end of the bed by the chest. I sat in front of him, Charli had been right, it was the perfect height to suck his cock. I started slow, taking a bit more into my mouth every few strokes. His hips were rocking in unison with my head motions, I cupped his scrotum and gently held the testicles as though they were made of fine crystal. He was making a lot of noise when he suddenly pushed me away. With his hands under my arms he lifted and tossed me onto the bed, my panties were basically ripped from me and his face in my pussy before I could sound a protest.

Then again, I didn't want to. I let him take me anyway he wanted. When he moved up I opened my legs as far as possible drawing my knees alongside my torso. The tip of his cock touched the labia and I let out a long moan.

"Yes baby, yes. Fill my pussy, cum in me big boy, put a baby in me."

I knew I'd hit a hidden switch somewhere inside because he fucked me like a madman. Moving my ankles to his shoulders he looked at me as if questioning my ability to take more.

"I want all of it Gus. Fuck me hard, own my pussy. Cum deep inside me. Make my pussy quiver."

We didn't last another five minutes, it was also the first time we had cum together. He was hissing and bellowing like a wild animal as I was lost in the euphoria of having the strongest orgasm of my life. Letting my legs drop I instantly wrapped them around his butt.

"Stay inside me Gus. I want to feel it some more. I never believed those stories about a housewife being addicted to her husband's cock. But now I am one. I can't seem to get enough of your cock. Tomorrow night, I'm going to give you a blow job in the shower and I'll try to swallow. I want you to tell me the way you want it."

The next night I found myself wondering about what I expected a blow job to be, but it wasn't fast. By the time he started to cum my jaws were aching. The first volley hit the back of my throat catching me by surprise. I coughed and sputtered as I tried to swallow. With most of it running down my chin and onto my water covered body I was able to swallow the last of the final twitches. As I looked up he was looking down with a smile. He lifted me for a kiss, a tongue tangling kiss. Pulling back he reached for the water, turned it off and held me again.

"My perfect little cocksucker. You did so well, sorry I didn't tell you I was ready."

With my hand on his chest I answered, "It's okay. I knew it was going to happen. You get bigger inside me when you cum so I figured it wasn't far away. What I didn't realize is how much there would be. Be patient with me, I'll get there."

We didn't make love after the shower, he gave me a different type of reward. Sitting on his face I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to grind the vulva against his mouth and stiffened tongue. It was the first time I had screeched during a climax. His hands were on my breasts, the nipples between his fingers, when I started to cum he pinched them lightly. That sent sensations through my body that I'd never experienced before.

His service van was now under the carport we'd had built next to the garage and his pickup was in the garage next to my Audi A4. It was one of the few indulgences I allowed myself to have as the owner of Angies Preserves. Mrs. Whitmore was almost giddy about me having what she called, "a live in man". Leaning next to the trash bins one morning she confided that if she were ten years younger she'd had a man in her bed much like I did. Something about Peyton Place, whatever that was.

Our quaint simple wedding soon became a major production as others became involved. When we tried protesting Maude put her foot down.

"Gus you're the last to get married. Your sisters want to be here. If you two rush off somewhere and get hitched we won't get to be a part of it. You two are adamant about paying for everything and that's appreciated, but please, let us be involved."

We stepped aside and let Maude take the reins. She knew what our budget was, actually we didn't have one, but it helped to pretend we did. Neither Gus nor I threw our money around or acted as though because we had money we were somehow better than others. It just wasn't us. He was my simple, lovely man, which was all I had ever wanted. By the day of our wedding it had been moved from a small ceremony at the courthouse to a full-fledged affair at the home farm. Delbert had the old haymow cleared and decorated for not only the wedding, but a reception as well.

By ten o'clock Gus and I were ready to depart the reception. The office staff wanted to send us out of town for our wedding night. I was having none of that. In a closed staff meeting I unformed everyone, male and female, that my first night as Mrs. Gus Struthers was going to be in our bed in our home. A honeymoon would follow.

I'd worn a special outfit for Gus. At the house he wanted to undress me, I slapped his hand in a playful manner and informed him that I was in charge.

"You get naked and sit on the bed with your back against the headboard, I'll be out in five minutes. And no playing with my favorite toy while you wait."

I had taken Charli's advice and purchased a bright white lingerie set to contrast my dark caramel colored skin. I had to admit it was striking. The proof would lie in whether he gets an instant hardon the way Charli says Rex does. I had purposely left the nightstand light on, I wanted him to see every inch of me, to desire and want me more than anything else at that moment. When I opened the door and entered the room all I heard was a deep anamalistic moan. His cock instantly stood at attention, slightly arched and pointing toward his chest. I noticed liquid oozing from the tip and it made me smile. I had not yet ridden him, but the thought of sitting on his cock made me wet enough I could feel it puddle in my near nonexistent sheer panties.

Yes, I had made the right decision. Sliding the panties down my legs over the belt and stockings I slowly pirouetted making sure he had ample opportunity to view every intimate part of me. I was wearing a shelf bra that left the nipples completely exposed, I rolled them with my fingers making them hard and walked to my lover. I discarded the bra, leaned forward and placed a nipple against his lips. He didn't disappoint, taking me in his arms he mauled my tits with his lips, sucking, nibbling, leaving dark hickies on the sides. With his hands behind my thighs he pulled my body to his, placing his face in the middle of my muff he breathed deeply through his nose. When he tried moving down to lick my sopping wet pussy I stopped him.

"Not tonight my husband. Tonight we do what I want. I've read about 69 and we're going to do that to get us ready. After that you're going to do me flat foot doggy. I want it so deep that I'll feel it in my chest. Now lay down so I can be on top."

I knew the decision to leave the stockings and belt on was correct as I felt his hands sliding up and down the silkiness, soft moans and groans coming from his lips. His tongue was bringing me pleasure when I felt a long finger slide into my most intimate part. I tried concentrating on his cock in my mouth, but between his tongue flicking my clit and his finger slowly fucking me I was losing the battle. I knew I was going to cum and fought hard to delay it until I could get him closer to blast off.

To no avail. I opened my mouth wide, threw my head back, pushed my pussy into his face and let out a primal scream I had no idea existed within my body. I couldn't stop my hips from undulating as wave after wave went through my body, it continued until I moved away from that wonderful tongue out of self-preservation. I pulled forward enough that his tongue couldn't reach my pussy and flopped on top of his body. Having regained my breath I spun around looking directly into his face. It was slick and shiny from my more than ample amount of girl juice.

I lay on his chest, my head was turned to the side when I spoke, "That was the best darling. Sorry I couldn't get you off, but that tongue of yours. My god man you're going to kill me."

We kissed long, soft, our bodies gently grinding together. I thought about how I didn't mind the taste of me on his lips, in fact it turned me on further. I could feel him maneuvering into position to flip me, I had other plans. Sliding my body down his I felt the head of his wonderfully long thick cut cock, my cock, touch the labia. It was as if he had radar because we were perfectly aligned. I lifted to extend my arms and pushed backward. When it penetrated I gasped, what a different feeling. Me controlling the depth and speed was going to add a new and enjoyable element.

Slowly I moved up and down, then sitting upright grinding my pussy back and forth across his pelvic bone. I had a steady rhythm going when I felt him tense. Yes, oh yes. I was going to make my husband cum, filling me to overflowing. What a perfect wedding gift, me being full of his baby making sperm. I could feel an orgasm lurking in the shadows as his cock began to swell, if we worked this just right we might cum together like we had a few nights ago.

When he pushed upward I could feel the semen surge along the bottom of his cock headed for my cervix, that set me off. We made noises we hadn't made before as our bodies were rocked with glory. It was as I began to reach sanity again that I realized his large calloused hands were completely covering my small tender tits. I almost came again looking at them encompassing my breasts without hurting me. Gently ever so gently he massaged, squeezed and molded them into small cones before rolling the nipples with his fingers. Pulling me down he guided my left nipple into his mouth. He was like a baby with his fingers caressing the sides as he sucked, much the way a child will touch the mother's breast to stimulate flow. I smiled to myself thinking about our baby nursing in the future.

I rolled to the side, his dick left me with a squishing sound, then I felt the warm creamy liquid slowly begin to run out of my body. The insides of my thighs were sticky, oh my, what a load he had deposited. Gus was on his back with an arm under my shoulders holding me tight to his chest as we regained some semblance of normal breathing. My fingers lightly traced back and forth across his hairy chest, with a leg over him and my soggy puss tight to his thigh I couldn't imagine a better wedding night.

I woke several hours later with his cock sliding in and out of me. It felt wonderful, exciting, certainly new. I lifted my legs bent at the knees and began pushing into him. We were in perfect unison, something I had only ever read about. Yes, we were truly one. With no warning he pulled out, flipped me over and mounted me while he lifted my hips. He was balls deep in two strokes. We had built up to a steady rhythm, me pushing back into his strokes, our bodies slamming against each other.

He stopped suddenly, I felt the bed move and looked back. His cock was still deep inside me but that was it. He was crouched over my ass with only his dick buried inside. Slowly he began to stroke, it was so fucking deep that I whined. He gave my ass a light slap and growled.

"Stop whining. This is what you said you wanted, take it like a woman."

I grinned with my face planted in the pillow. He was right, this was what I said I wanted. I decided to get the most of it and began to enthusiastically participate. In my mind he was deep, really deep, that is until he put his hand on the small of my back and pushed down. Oh my god, I was wide open and at an angle that brought about a new sensation. I'd read of women having a G spot but thought it was a fallacy. Except now he was at the right angle to glide over it with every stroke. There would be no holding back on an orgasm, or several, at this juncture of our love making.

I had already cum once and the second was surging through my loins as I felt him slow down. He moved his hands to my hips, pushing hard into me, I was on the verge of climax number three when he let out a yell, pushed his groin to my ass and exploded inside me. It felt like a flood had invaded my lady parts, it was thick, warm, and had completely filled the cavity of my vagina. Dropping to his knees he sat back on his haunches pushing me forward. I turned on my side to look at my lover. His head was hanging, he was breathing hard, gasping for air, his mouth hung slack and I could see drool pooling on his bottom lip.

I was internally happy. I had done this to my strong gentle man, I had brought him to the point of near exhaustion. Charli was right, the pink slit between my legs was a powerful entity in and of itself. I lifted my left leg and rubbed the sole of my foot across his chest. Looking up he smiled a tired worn-out looking smile, then took my foot and kissed the bottom of it before he lay next to me. Lying face to face, him tenderly playing with my breast, me stroking the side of his face I asked.

"Why do you kiss my feet?"

He pondered a minute, "I'm not sure. I read something a long time ago that paying attention to a woman's feet told her you loved every part of her. Head to toe. I aint into suckin toes or crap like that. I guess I wanted you to know how much I love every part of you."

We woke an hour or more later needing to not only empty our bladders but wash the dried up sex from our bodies. The shower together was tender and functional. We were both sated, tired and ready for more sleep. We'd been married on a Sunday and had taken Monday off. We spent a leisurely morning doing nothing but snack and nap. Just after two in the afternoon we made love in the kitchen with me bent over the table. My arms were extended gripping the edges as he pushed into me, I absolutely loved being taken. We'd made love the night before, this afternoon he was taking what was his, and I loved it.

Chantell called about four asking what our dinner plans were. We had none and accepted her invitation to dinner at their house. Both she and Rex are great cooks, between the two of them we had a feast. As tired and worn out as we were it hit the spot. We were in their family room chatting when Chantell put her hand up to gain attention.

"Hey. Friday is valentine day. Why don't we do something together? There are several places in town doing a fancy dinner with dancing afterward. I think Conroy's is doing karaoke as well."

After a small amount of debate as to time and less important items we decided to do Conroy's. Tuesday at work was like a constant parade of girls that wanted to congratulate me, see my rings and of course ask how our wedding night went. My pat answer was a simple long drawn out "wonderrrrful". Gus texted about five to say he'd be a while yet and to eat if I was hungry, he'd grab a plate when he arrived. I told him I loved him and would look for the whites of his eyes soon. No sense fussing, it was what he did for a living, and I knew that going into our marriage.

I worked half a day Friday. I hadn't had my nails or toes done in weeks. I was able to get in and see my favorite hairdresser late afternoon. When Gus walked in at 4:30 he was carrying two dozen red carnations, my favorite flower. With a little baby's breath and some fern it filled the vase nicely. I set the vase on the counter and turned my attention to Gus. My arms were around his neck as we kissed, I felt his rapidly stiffening dick as it pushed against my tummy. Breaking the kiss I asked.

"Do we need to take care of that before we go? I'll be happy to do that for you."

He laughed and shook his head. "No, it's alright. You give me a hardon every time we're together."

I grinned, "You say the nicest things. Go shower and change. I'll dress and be ready about the same time you are."

The dress I'd picked to wear was a light teal color with a slight V-neck. Enough to know I had cleavage without exposing myself. It ended just below half thigh which was way out of my normal boundary but being with my husband I felt I would be safe. Sheer silk stretch panties, a belt, seamed stockings and a flimsy bra were what would greet my hubby later when we got home. He was sitting on the bed as I finished by putting on jewelry. Motioning me to him he remained seated running his hands up the back of my legs, his fingers moving slowly along the seams. With his hands cupping my ass he pulled me forward and kissed my abdomen, then my tummy, and finally a kiss on each breast. I had tingles thinking about when he would do that later with no clothes covering me.

Rex and Charli were waiting in the lobby when we arrived. Charli was excessively giddy, it was hard to figure out what was happening with her. I finally asked. Her answer brought about hoots and congratulations.

"I'm pregnant. I figure about six weeks along. I wasn't going to say anything until I was absolutely sure."

Rex sat with a grin, saying nothing, just grinning. Gus leaned toward him for a hi-five. "Good job." He touted, as if it was all him. Charli spoke up.

"Let's not forget who carries the eggs boys. Your seeds will do nothing without fertile ground to plant them in, that being me and Skye."

She turned and we hi-fived as well. With dinner over the dancing began, the four of us were on the floor during most of the first set. During the break the void was to be filled with Karaoke. Some girl tried singing a Dolly Parton song and failed miserably. Rex stood as soon as she exited the low platform. I gave Charli a look of bewilderment. Charli smiled.

"He has a great voice. He led swing choir in high school and is on the worship team at church."

I was pleasantly surprised by his choice of songs. With his eyes never leaving Charli's he sang an old Alabama song, "forever is as far as I'll go" to a room full of cheering clapping people. After Rex sat the platform was empty, imagine my surprise when Gus stood making his way through the crowd. A small group started chanting, "Gus, Gus, Gus." I had no idea what was going on. Rex scooted closer to me.

"That guy has a voice like none other. He should be in a band or something professional."

Gus likes oldies rock and often plays a CD while we're in the vehicle. I recognized the song the moment the music started. It was an old Gerry Rafferty song, "right down the line." My heart swooned as he began. Motioning with his hand to come be with him he began.

"You know I need your love, you've got that hold on me, long as I've got your love, you know I'll never leave."