Angies Preserves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the platform by then holding his outstretched hand, looking into my eyes he continued.

"When I wanted you to share my life I had no doubt in my mind."

At that point the music stopped, he had obviously planned this way ahead. Pulling me within inches he said for all to hear,

"It's been you Skye, right down the line."

Pulling me into an embrace he put his arms around my waist, I moved his right hand to my butt knowing what he would do. With our lips locked, our tongues exploring the others and our bodies pressed tight he gently squeezed my butt and gave it three pats. Yes, I was his, forever his. The place erupted in hoots, hollers and clapping. It went on for at least three minutes before the band returned. The rest of the evening seemed like a blur after that. We bid our farewells with Rex and Charli in the parking lot just after ten.

In the house Gus slowly and methodically undressed me. I insisted he leave the belt and stockings on. He politely obliged with a smile as big as the Grand canyon. Our love making was slow, tender and romantic. Both times. Two weeks later we went on a honeymoon to Holland where his family had originally emigrated from. There was no one familiar with his late relatives, we spent most of our time traveling and seeing the countryside.

Charli was big as a barn when I let everyone know I was nine weeks along with not one, but two babies growing inside me. Maude and Del were ecstatic knowing they would have grandkids that lived nearby. Gus's sisters lived thousands of miles away. Delbert and Maude only saw them every few years. When our babies were born I wasn't sure I could produce enough milk with my rather small chest but neither of the girls ever went hungry. Gus loved sitting next to me or watching over my shoulder as those little lips would latch on and nurse. He called it the perfect picture of innocence.

Rex and Charli are the proud parents of two more kids and we're pregnant with our second set of twins. Somehow he forgot to tell me it runs strong in their family. Usually every other generation, which happened to be ours. This time it's a boy and girl. I stay at home these days. Do you remember that young lady with the diploma on the wall that I hired as the CFO years ago? Well, she now runs the company as the CEO. I log on every day to see where things are, she and I talk at least every other day.

Chantell no longer works for me. She's too busy being mom and running Rex's fruit and vegetable business. They've purchased more land, still one of our larger suppliers of the fresh fruit we use in jams and jellies. We have this swap thing going. No, not spouses. I give her all the product she wants from Angies and she gives me all the fruit and produce I want from Rex's.

We aren't sure if we'll have more children with four already demanding all of our time. Gus says we'll work it out as we go. I love and trust that man implicitly, I live at ease knowing we'll be alright. Gus doesn't do much in the field any longer, he has younger men to do that stuff. Our plans are to sell both businesses in the next five years and buy a ranch in Montana. Lots of land, animals, and a place for kids to grow.

On our last anniversary we were on the porch, (yes, I had one added) his hand was on my rather large tummy. The girls were playing in the yard, he patted my tummy and kissed me.

Smiling he said, "We didn't do too bad for a girl who wasn't going to date white guys and a white guy who was afraid to ask her out."