Angies Preserves Pt. 03

Story Info
A wedding, learning more about each other, a family.
12.2k words
4.88
8.4k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers

I was pleasantly surprised when reading through the 2021 readers choice awards that I was listed as the number 2 runner up in the IR category for the story Killing Me Softly. What an honor. Thank you to all who voted for me. Contrary to the nasty emails I received in regard to the first story of Angies Preserves, this tells me that I'm headed in the right direction with the bwwm stories I submit.

Thank you to all the positive emails I received for part two. I can only hope part three is as well received.

In part three there is lots of sex along with interesting dialogue and story development. I've actually had people suggest I have too much sex in my stories which baffles me. This is after all a free sex site for amateur writers. Please enjoy the continued journey of Gus and Skye.

Angies Preserves part three

I awoke to feel Gus softly running his fingers through my hair. He was dressed sitting on the side of the bed, it was 3:12 AM. Why was he dressed? Panic wanted to set in, I needed an answer.

"Gus, why are you dressed? I thought you would spend the night."

He leaned down, slipped his hands under my body and lifted me. Cradled in his arms he gently kissed me. Then spoke.

"I got to thinking. With you being a prominent member of our city and owner of one of the most successful businesses in town, it might not be a good idea for my truck to be in the driveway when neighbors get up for church. I don't want people talking or gossiping. Let word of our engagement get out before we do that. Okay?"

I held him tightly, "I don't care what they think, I want to be with you every night."

He softly stroked my cheek with his rough fingers, "I know, but I care what people say about you. Number 28. We can still be together in the evenings, but I think we should wait a few weeks before I start parking in the driveway overnight."

I twisted a few chest hairs in my finger and tugged slightly, as he flinched he looked down with surprise on his face. I chuckled.

"Number 28. Smart ass." I chuckled as I tugged the hair through his shirt.

He kissed me again and lay me down, "That may be, but I'm YOUR smartass. I'll stop around ten, let's go to brunch at the golf course clubhouse. I've been a few times and it's really good, nice variety and tasty food."

As he stood I held onto his fingers not wanting to let go. "You're probably right, we should wait until people know we're engaged before you stay the night. I love you Gus, sleep well sweetheart, I'll dream of you."

My body was sated, my mind was at peace, and sleep was about to once again envelope me. There was nothing to be concerned or worried about beyond how he cared enough about me to do the right thing. I hadn't showered after we made love, sleep was upon us quickly. I had the impression he would have liked more, but knowing I was sore and swollen down there he was kind enough to not push. I grinned in the dark wondering how soon it would before I could take him more than once.

And then there was oral. I've read so much about it, can it really be as good as the magazine articles make it sound? I saw a porn vid once of a woman giving a guy a blow job. I determined then and there I was never putting a guys penis in my mouth. Yuk. Who would willingly do that? I laughed to myself, those thoughts were tame compared to what I visualized doing with Gus. I could see myself pleasuring him with my mouth just as I could see him pleasuring me with his tongue on my pussy. Oral will be new, but I'm eager. Just as I was ready to doze off my last thought was, yup, I'm gonna learn how to do that, Gus will help me. Now that passion had been woken inside me I wanted to experience everything.

I was showered, dressed and sitting on the front deck when Gus pulled up. The deck isn't big enough to be called a porch, that might change. I loved the front porch on Gus's parent's house. Thoughts of sitting on a porch with my man on cool autumn evenings gave me goosebumps, the good kind. I had chosen a cute floral-patterned bra/panty set to go along with jeans and a turtleneck sweater. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't balmy either. Gus walked to me smiling the entire way, I secretly wondered what sort of devious thoughts were floating through his fertile mind. Was I naked in his thoughts, was he inside me again, was I begging for him to fill me with baby juice? My panties were damp just thinking about it. When he reached me he helped me to my feet, gave me a good morning kiss and asked.

"Ready?"

I nodded and took his hand, always the gentleman he opened my door. With a mischievous grin on his face he reached across to buckle me in, making sure his arm brushed against my breasts. I was laughing softly.

"You are incorrigible. You know that don't you? Anything to get a feel."

He smacked his lips and said, "Yup, you opened a door last night that cannot be closed. We are going to have one helluva wild sex life. Reason being, I can't get enough of you. I know things are probably uncomfortable for you right now, but in a day or so you'll be right as rain again."

I took hold of his arm, "And then?" I asked.

He was beaming with excitement, "Then, my dear, we make that little kitty of yours happy again. Maybe more than once if you're up to it."

I blushed, "Oh Gus, you say the nicest things. Now, take me for brunch. Some guy screwed me last night and I'm starved."

Walking hand in hand into the clubhouse aptly called "The 19th Hole", there were a few who noticed, most didn't. I actually felt quite comfortable being with Gus, he was my kind of man, a man well known and respected around town. The selection of foods was so good I made a pig of myself, something else I seldom do, but my appetite seemed to rule the day. I kept thinking if this is what sex is going to do to me I'll end up look liking a blimp. As I was getting into the truck after we'd eaten I thought I noticed Charli and Rex's car. They weren't in it, but I hadn't seen them inside either.

Following brunch we went to his parent's place and visited for a few hours. The more I was around Maude and Delbert the more I liked them. Just simple everyday folks, nothing pretentious about them. We discussed a date for the wedding and what our expectations might be. I had no family, I didn't have an opinion. Gus suggested he and I talk later in the day and get back to them.

Before we left he took me for a semi-tour of the property which had been reduced from almost 600 acres of ag land to less than 20. It made no sense to hang onto it if they weren't going to work the land and there were plenty of adjacent farms looking to buy more land for crops or grazing. Delbert had made a comment earlier about them damned housing guys not getting his property. I hadn't understood what that meant until our walk. As we walked toward the barn he pointed at a small herd of what I assumed were beef. He informed me they were his and we'd have fresh beef every year.

In one another's arms on the couch later that afternoon we talked about when and where for our wedding. I told him a simple ceremony with a justice of the peace was fine with me. I also didn't see a reason for a reception. He told me Maude would go along with a simple ceremony, but she was never going to agree to no reception at all. His exact words were, "She's going to want to show off her new daughter. Technically you'll be her daughter in law and my wife, but she's gonna treat you like a daughter. Count on it. Maybe we can rent a hall or something."

I had a better idea, "We convert the large cafeteria at the plant into a hall type setting for our Christmas party and the summer cookout at the plant. Why not do that, we'll avoid the expense of a rental. What about food?"

He rubbed his chin, "She's not going to let that happen without doing something."

I had an idea, "How about we put her in charge of the cake and desserts. We can cater the meal and clean up. It isn't like we can't afford it. Do you think she'd go along with that?"

He laughed, "Oh yeah, she'll like that. Just be prepared for a feast, and she will insist on doing the cake. She does them for several weddings each year as a little sideline business. Ma says it gives her a little mad money and keeps her out of the tavern."

I must have given him a funny look.

"No, she doesn't drink and has never been in a tavern as far as I know. It's just a saying. She thinks it's funny. Okay, we have the how, what about the when?" He asked.

I wasn't sure and expressed myself. That mischievous grin reappeared.

"Valentine isn't far away, how about then?"

I knew I didn't want that, "No thanks. It sounds romantic and all, but I want my wedding day to be something that isn't a holiday. My mom's birthday was February 9th. Would you be opposed to that?"

His answer endeared my heart, "Anything for you babe, anything at all."

We enjoyed a light salad supper, neither of us was all that hungry. We made out for a while, it didn't get very steamy, some petting but nothing more. He was very gentle with my nether region, simply touching me outside my panties, cupping the mons and avoiding the pudenda. I in turn took the time to massage that growing bulge in his pants. When I asked if he wanted me to do something to help relieve the tension in his underwear he smiled and asked, "What would you do?"

I was definitely stepping out of the comfort zone I'd lived in for so long. I shook my head, shrugged my shoulders and almost whimpered.

"I don't know. Maybe I could play with you or something. You could show me."

Pulling me close he spoke softly, "I think we'd better leave that alone, if I take it out I'm gonna want to use it and you aren't ready for round two. Tomorrow night we'll revisit that thought. I should go anyway, we're starting early tomorrow and after you exhausted me last night I need to rest."

I chuckled as he drove away, 'Tired him out? Hardly. I had no doubts he could have gone again if I wasn't sore.' He's being my prince charming by protecting me and I love him all the more because of that. By Monday morning the swelling had subsided and I wasn't walking gingerly anymore. At 7:58 Chantell walked in my office with a cup of coffee and a smile from ear to ear.

"So. Do anything exciting over the weekend boss?" I leaned back in the chair and shook my head. "Are you sure? Mrs. Whitmore and my mom in law are in the same quilting club and she says she saw Gus's truck in your driveway Saturday night."

I was awe struck, was there nothing in this small metropolis that everybody didn't know about? As I searched for words she walked around the desk, scooted a chair next to mine and smiled. I had made a point of hiding my hand, but when she sat there was no escaping her look. She burst out with a squeal and grabbed my hand.

"Is that what I think it is Skye? Did he really ask you to marry him? Oh my gosh this is so exciting, wait until I tell Rex."

"He asked last week, I accepted that very night. And yes, he was at the house most of saturday night."

She was smiling, "You finally got laid didn't you? I knew it. I told Rex you were probably gettin your riggin pranged when his mom brought it up. And we saw you at the golf course. Girl, I aint neva seen you hold any man's hand. How was it? Are you sore? I know I was the first time with Rex. I'd been with a couple other guys before him, but oh my, what a difference. City guys got nuthin, and I mean nuthin, on these country boys. And don't listen to any of that size bullshit. If he satisfies you and tickles your innerds, that's all you need."

I found it interesting how after only being with Rex three years she sounded more like a local yokel than some of the natives did. She certainly knew and used good English, but when excited some of the local banter got mixed in with her old city euphemisms and the result was at times hilarious.

It was time to fess up, "Yes, he made love to me Saturday night, but he went home around 4 so the neighbors didn't see his truck in the morning."

She gave me a nod and then leaned closer.

"Was it slow and gentle? Or did he ride you hard?"

"It started out slow and gentle until it started to feel good and then he picked up the pace. It was wonderful, I had two climaxes before he did."

She gave me a goofy look, "Before he did what?"

"You know. Before he ejaculated."

She ran her fingers through her hair in an exasperated sort of way, "Listen Skye. It isn't an ejaculation when you're with your lover. It's called cumming, you came twice before he did. Please tell me that when you're in throes of passion and you know he's close to exploding that you aren't going to say, 'ejaculate in me Gus'. Hell no girl. You say 'cum in me baby, cum in my pussy'."

I realized I was entering an entirely new world and without saying so I'm so thankful I have someone like Chantell to guide me. She would never say anything to anyone else, I knew I could trust her.

"Do you really say that to Rex?" I asked with a look of incredulity. "Cum in my pussy?"

"Oh girl, cum in my pussy, cum in my mouth. I can feel his cock get harder when I talk dirty to him. He's like a frickin maniac beatin the hell out of the insides of my puss. But let me warn you, if you open that door you'll never be able to close it."

I snapped to attention, "That's what Gus said. Once we open the door it can never be closed."

"I'm gonna let you in on a secret it took Rex and me months to figure out. Tell each other what you like. If he's licking on the wrong side of your clit tell him. If you want it hard and fast tell him. If you want to be tits on the bed, ass in the air with him pounding you from behind, tell him. And if your real smart you'll ask what he likes. Rex hates fast blow jobs, he wants it slow and steady with no hands. He doesn't mind me holding the base, but he doesn't want any stroking if I'm sucking his lovely lollipop."

Talk about sensory overload. I mean I'm not completely naïve, but on the other hand I'm not very knowledgeable either. I will need to stay in close contact with Chantell concerning my escapades with Gus. She won't need to know details, but she can give me pointers when I need advice. As I thought about it I found it interesting how I called her Chantell at work but Charli when not.

I sat back again, "Okay. Let me recap. I should tell him what I like and ask what he likes? Yes? What if I don't know how to give a blow job, what should I do? Ask?"

"Exactly. Tell him the truth, let him show you what he likes and dislikes, then you do the same when his face is buried in your hairpie."

I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks again, so could Chantell.

"It's okay Skye. It all seems a bit embarrassing at first, but you'll get past that quickly. Be honest and up front about everything, from what I've seen he's a kind man, he would never hurt or disrespect you. If you give yourself to him, he'll give himself to you. Now. Enough questions for today, we've got work to do boss. By the way, you didn't tell me if you're sore."

I stood to walk with her to the door, my very wet panties needed attention in the lady's room.

"It's mostly gone now. I was walking funny yesterday but I feel okay this morning. He said we could do it again tonight if I'm feeling up to it." I giggled. "And truth be known, whether I'm up to it or not, I want it. I will not send him home with an erection tonight."

She spun to look at me talking in a soft voice that only I could hear.

"You sent him home with a hardon?" I nodded. "Oh girl, unless you're sick or on the rag don't ever do that. That dick is stiff because of you, so use it."

Sitting on the potty staring into my wet slick looking panties was like déjà vu. They looked like they had a few nights ago. I smiled and gave myself an extra wipe across the clit before pulling my dark blue silk bikini panties up. Contact with my love button made me gasp, I was so glad there was no one else in the bathroom. On the way back to my office I stopped to ask Chantell about an afternoon meeting. After she's answered me she reached out and took my wrist, which surprised me.

In a whisper she spoke, "A light days pad works good instead of stuffing your crotch with toilet paper. That or bring along a half dozen pair of undies if thinking about him makes you gush with passion. I keep a light day's pad in my purse all the time."

Walking to my office I came to the conclusion that I had a lot to learn and I may as well get info from her instead of making all the same mistakes she had. Yep, I was going to be asking lots of questions between Gus teaching me and Charli giving me advice. With my door closed I leaned with my back against it. Smirking I said out loud.

"I'm going to be the best piece he's ever had. If I keep his balls drained he'll always come home for more."

Gus texted about 4 and wondered if I minded him making an enchilada dish for supper. Holy smoly, a guy who likes to cook? I agreed to that on the spot. He was done for the day and would bring the meal by around six if that was okay with me. Heck yeah, that was more than okay. At 5:45 the doorbell rang, when I answered it was apparent the sneaky devil had brought more than a simple supper to share, he was also carrying a large bouquet of mixed flowers. The floral shop kind, not the $8.99 bunch you find at the grocery store.

I had determined earlier that I was going to have him make love to me after supper, now I was equally determined he was going to teach me oral as well. I wanted to feel his lips on my vulva and his tongue between the labia just like the story had said. I wanted to feel his tongue on my clit as Charli had called it. But I didn't want it to be just about me, I was going to make sure that he would begin showing me how to suck his dick, (Charli's eloquent way of describing the function). I wanted to know what it felt like to have that big cut head slide past my lips and into my mouth. Charli told me she swallows. Will I ever be that bold?

Imagine all of that racing through my head as I took the flowers and slid into his arms. He felt so good, he felt so right. Why had I not seen it sooner? It didn't matter, he was mine now. As I turned heading toward the kitchen he softly patted my butt and then moved his hand to the small of my back. My initial thought was, "forget supper, take me to bed", then I heard him say.

"I hope you like it, I'm famished."

With the hot dish on the table I moved into his arms softly kissing him before I whispered, "Sure, let's eat. I'll have you for dessert."

My cheeks flared, I caught myself thinking, "Who is this slut doing the talking? That sounds like something Charli would say." Then I smiled and moved away. His hands weren't about to let me go. He scooped me back into his grasp just as his other hand went to my breast. Gently molding it he spoke.

"You're a naughty little thing tonight. I may have to punish you."

I couldn't resist, "Will it be with your big stick my love?"

He groaned, 'Baby, you just lit the fuse, I hope you're ready for the fireworks cuz as soon as we're done eating supper, I'm eating you."

My body was trembling, "Oh my Gus. Are you sure? I want that, but are you sure?"

His body tensed, "I've already told you I love your fragrance, don't ever ask that again. Understood? If I don't like something I'll tell you. Now feed me supper woman."

As I turned to get dishes he slapped my ass and grinned, "Good girl."

It was no more than fun between us and I knew it. With the dishes on the table I sauntered over and pushed my pelvis against his.

"Will there be anything else sir? Your wish is my command."

We had all we could do to not burst out. We held onto each other as our bodies shook with laughter.

He kissed me, "No my angel, everything is wonderful, especially you."

R410a
R410a
2,968 Followers