Angry GF Ch. 02

Story Info
Rough sex with angry GF.
1k words
4.33
11.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was just being honest, honey. She was beautiful and it was an innocuous compliment!" I was trying to defend myself.

"Asshole!" Cursing me, my gf picked up whatever she found from the dining table and threw it at me. I dodged the object just in a nick of time. Thank god, it was just an apple. There was a knife, water jug among other things on the table. Good that she didn't pick them to express her anger.

I went near her, took her hand and pulled her towards me for a hug.

"Don't. Let go of me. And don't talk to me!" She pushed me away and started walking towards the room.

I rushed towards her, gripped her hand, turned her around towards me and pushed her towards the sidewall. I mashed my body against hers not giving her any room to escape.

We had gone to a party thrown by one of our mutual friend's and one of the girls there, Nicole, was a total hottie. Low neck dress with just a hint of make-up, sashaying walk, damn that ass! I had paid her a small compliment. So my gf was furious.

Okay I might have checked her out more than once. But I have not and I would never cheat on my gf. My gf is my whole world. But you can understand, it's natural to sometimes check out other people. Even if you are in a relationship. It just happens.

"You know no other girl means anything to me" I told her as I brought my face closer to hers. I kissed her but within seconds she pushed my face away.

"Really? I don't know. Tell me," she said looking right into my eyes.

"She was hot. But you are hotter. Your lips, they are so kissable," I said as I placed a kiss fully on her lips.

I started speaking over her lips. "She might have a good ass. But you have the perfect tits. Round and full" I pressed my chest on her's crushing her tits under my chest. So hardly that her tits found it hard under my chest to expand when she breathed in. "You have a sexy curvy body.." I ran one hand over the sides of her body, feeling her curves. "Your thick thighs.. thunder thighs. Yes. They are thunder thighs" I pressed my thighs on hers. I slipped my hand from her hip to her ass squeezing it "Your round firm ass... God. You make me crazy" I pressed my crotch against her crotch showing how hard she had made me.

I kissed her again. Harder this time. She opened her mouth letting my tongue in. Letting me explore her mouth. Our tongues were sword fighting with each other. I moved my hand up and even though she was wearing a dress and a bra, I could feel her nipple. I pinched it hard in between my thumb and index finger. "Ahh" she moaned in my mouth.

She bit my lower lip hard as if repaying me for pinching her nipple. I felt some pain but nothing too bad. She ran her tongue on my lower lip where she had bit me. We were grinding our crotch at each other.

I moved my hand underneath her dress and inside her panty. She was hot and wet. It's an understatement. She was actually flooding her panties.

I pulled her panty, over her ass and all the way down to her feet. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled my boxers down. I took her left leg and wrapped it around my ass giving me good access to her soaking pussy. I plunged my cock right in. 'ahhh' she moaned and whimpered on my cock.

I started working her pussy with nice long thrusts. But every now and then I would stop the thrusting and instead grind her pussy in circles. And whenever she found it easy I would pull my cock all the way out and ram it back in with all my force. Slow fuck. Grinding. Hard pump. I kept alternating. She had wrapped both her legs around my ass now.

"Jesus! Stop teasing me. Just give it to me! Fuck me pleasee" She almost cried.

I pulled my cock out. Put her on the ground. She looked like she was in a state of trance. I moved her towards the table, turned her around and bent her down. She put both her hands on the table. I lifted her dress and bunched it around her waist exposing her thick ass. Her pussy was glistening with her juices. I touched my cock finding it to be coated thick with her wet and hot juices. Damn.

I plunged my cock back into her pussy where it belonged. This time I didn't waste a single second. I held her waist and started pumping her from behind. I was pounding her like a horny dog and she took it all like a bitch in heat. And her pussy was on fire.

We were already fucking in the last gear. My hard pounding was lifting her off her feet. My thighs hitting her thighs. My crotch hitting her ass. My cock drilling her hole. And our grunting. These sounds filled the entire room.

She put her hands on her ass stretching her ass. "Yes! Fuck me. Please,, don't stop.." she cried.

I lost it. I went haywire pulling back and pushing in as if I was drilling a hole into her already present pussy. I felt her pussy clench tight around my cock and off she went. She started cumming, moaning loud and shivering and shuddering. I pulled back and with all my might pushed balls deep in her pushing her and the table, few inches further away and I came. I started coating her pussy with my cum. Filling her up to the brim. My ass was moving back and forth still fucking her.

Finally I lay on top of her totally exhausted. It took us a lot of time to get our breathing in check. We were still in the same position when I finally spoke.

"Am really sorry that I made you feel lonely today. I love you. And am only yours," I said.

"And I'm all yours. But shit.. Baby, I think you just destroyed my pussy today," She said in a ragged breath.