All Comments on 'Angry Moody Tamed by the Hairbrush'

by MATT_TRIEWLY

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was going really well until it took a hard left and then it was pretty depressing? If you’re writing fantasy you might want to reconsider when to stop. Although, if you’re writing about actual events then carry on, you do you boo.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife would divorce me if I did that. She'd be justifiably angry. it's not a cute story where you find out you both like spanking. The writer getting mad bc of the wife's actions shows a problem.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This belong in the nonconsent/reluctance category, not the bdsm category.

MATT_TRIEWLYMATT_TRIEWLYabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's not one of my favourite stories either but I thought I'd include it anyway. I may re-write this one day as I think I may have attempted to mess with the reader too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMATT_TRIEWLY@MATT_TRIEWLY
Firstly, thanks so much for all the feedback (negative and positive) and comments - much appreciated. That said, I'm an older guy who is mainly interested in consensual sadomasochism and the psychological aspects accompanying it. I also admire people who are totally hones...