All Comments on 'Animal Café Ch. 19'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Thanks for another great chapter and for pealing off another layer and so expanding our understanding of the pets and how they are.

Thanks and stay safe

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wonderful series

You are a great writer. Thanks for sharing these.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 3 years ago

Ah, l'amour!

What a sweet chapter.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 3 years ago

Simply exquisite. Hits right in the feels! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely adored this chapter. I identify so well with Oreo, I had a feeling we were similar back when Clara first met her but after this chapter I'm certain we're cut from the same cloth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this chapter so much. The sequence with Clara and Oreo is so cute I’ve come back to read it so many times!

Naughty_FoxNaughty_Foxabout 3 years ago

A real gem of a story! The petgirls are so well written (Clara and Lucy to), it feels like they are real people and not just characters! I love it! And petgirls are cute :-D I cant wait to read the rest of the story. ;-)

EZUpperEZUpperabout 3 years ago

I found this story a yesterday and have barely been able to tear my self away from each chapter. I love it all. Can't hardly wait for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES