All Comments on 'Animal Café Ch. 33'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much Tigerstretch for your wonderful story! I love it. Now that you've finished it, can you please keep writing it anyway, because we all like it so much :-D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for this amazing story it was amazing every page and every word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am exceedingly sad to see this end however thank you for not abandoning it and bringing it to a conclusion worthy of the tale you have woven

Hopefully this is not the end of this universe

Neysa23Neysa23about 2 years ago

Just want to say again, I've absolutely adore this story and it will always have a special place in my heart.

When you get big and famous for your works and get to do a print run of this id absolutely love to buy it to keep forever until it falls apart from rereading and i have to get a new one.

You are such a talented writer and i will always be a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Congratulations Tigerstretch! You wrote a fantastic series. Like others, I’m sad to see it end.

Perhaps, after being away from it for a while, you may revisit the story, fingers crossed🤞🙂. There’s certainly enough threads to create spinoff stories for the various pet girls, or to even continue Clara’s journey.

The story, character development, and situations were well-crafted, believable, and entertaining. Like a lot of the better stories here on Lit, the sex isn’t the sole point of the tale. It certainly adds to it, but isn’t the only reason for it. I’d say it’s more a love story, with fun pervy parts😉.

There are a few typos and syntax errors throughout, but they do not detract from enjoyable reading. An editor or editors might help polish an already fantastic series.

The nice thing is, you don’t have to be into latex or rubber, or cosplay to enjoy this. It’s a well thought-out storyline, with identifiable and relatable characters. I laughed at parts, I cried at parts, but I thoroughly enjoy reading Animal Cafe!

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories ever. I waited and waited for every new chapter. You have done a superb job of crafting a fantastic story with well-developed characters. I started reading it on a whim and I am so glad I did.

Whatever inspiration for your characters (especially Clara) shows your skill as a writer. You were able to give life to a character that feels exactly how I feel. The feeling goes beyond gender, latex, and animal cafes.

I hope you do at some time revisit Animal Cafe. I love the characters and their kinks. I love that there are no misogynic overtones and violence in your stories. I love that no one has proportions that are extreme or exaggerated that I fall out of your reality.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was such an amazing story with the buildup of clara and her struggles to lucys tragedy it was well written and not over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As someone with Autism who can’t always express myself the way I want and has had a lot of repressed desires for kinks like bondage and latex this story felt profoundly personal. It was a beautiful exoression of the hard road we all walk in life that makes us afraid of embracing the good and that denying part of ourselves is just as painful. Clara is a character I could identify with as someone who is often scolded or asked to speak up. I have a quiet voice, and I am often ignored or patronized for it. Seeing Clars not even able to speak made me feel so seen and understood. Sometimes I can’t find words, or the ones I have in the moment aren’t the right words. I eventually saw talking as a way I hurt others. I still don’t like talking much, but I try hard to be polite at least. It often feels like Clara through her earlier interactions: led around because I am afraid to refuse. Or isolating myself to save others my company. Her struggle felt so real, so personal. I binged the entire story the past two days. I couldn’t help it. It was the kind of semi-kinky dream scenario I would want, then went deeper. Found a core of truth in my own experiences and then exposed that reality in your work as the characters worked through their own struggles and pains. It made me invested, made me love the little shop and all the wonderful and sweet women you had working there. Lucy is the woman I wish I could be, and while I identify as Clara I think we all wish there were more Lucy’s trying to find and spread joy. This story showed me you are a Lucy, and we are fortunate you shared this wealth with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish it didn't end, but I'm happy we got to see it come to closure.

It's well written, and damn if this ever becomes a novel, I'll buy it cause dammit this beats some of the classics.

AceBiscuitAceBiscuitabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. Sorry to see it end. Would love to see some spin off tales that expand on the stories of the individual pet girls and their relationships

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was so good read all of it in a day :D

I need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Animal Café Series Info