Animal Rescue Warriors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe one day it will all come true," I managed.

Teresa leaned forward, reached over my shoulder, then stretched her hand down to my pant zipper, and unzipped me. In seconds my stiffening cock was in the grasp of her long slender fingers.

"So then, you'll be in on our little baby making venture?" she asked once more. "And then hang around for the next few weeks to help do our rescues and to be available just in case the little fishies in this cock here are reluctant to do the trick tonight?"

I moaned softly at her skilful touch. "I'm only booked into my hotel until tomorrow, but with that giant convention descending on nearby Dallas, all the outlying hotels are also sure to be already booked solid and totally filled."

"Forget hotels, you'd be staying with us, silly."

"Careful with that hand," I pleaded, my eyes fluttering as I eased up on my van speed and felt more sweat congregate along my brow. "You don't want me firing this sperm volcano before its inside the right place at the right time."

"Don't worry," Teresa crowed confidently. "If you do have an cum accident right here, right now, I can always make sure you have another one later one."

My toes now curled fiercely with absolute delight and my entire body shivered at the onslaught of earth shattering pleasure washing ever so wondrously over every fiber of my captivated being. "I...I...oh shit...I can't believe your hand is so damn, fucking sweet."

"Teresa is good at a lot of things," Isabel said seductively. "You won't be sorry you agreed to our plan."

"Make a left turn here, and then drive about five minutes down the road" Isabel added. "Our friend Georgina is gonna take the dog into the shelter at Dallas for us. After that it's only a ten minute drive back to our place. You can pick up your things at the hotel in the morning."

"I won't be able to hold out for another fifteen minutes," I whispered, my erection on absolute fire as her ultra-skilful fingers tightened their awesome grip.

"Well, hold out for just as long as you can," she teased, quickening her heart stopping strokes.

XXX

The early morning sun was rising. It was a glorious, new day. The kitchen window was open, and a slight breeze wafted in past the open drapes.

"Looks like another scorcher," I whispered, watching as Teresa playfully grasped Isabel's breasts with her darting mouth.

The women ignored me, their fingertips roaming sensually over each other's naked bodies as I watched in awe.

Isabel was shorter and stockier than Teresa, but she had these amazing emerald green eyes that just seem to pull you in. He had a really nice ass as well, and her flaming red hair framed a super pretty face that just seemed to ooze sensuality.

Teresa was taller, and she looked slightly Latino, although she had no accent so I couldn't be sure. Her hair was dirty blond, and she had these big brown puppy dog eyes that made you melt into warmed over butter whenever she smiled at you, which for me, seemed to be all the time.

Both women had large, firm breasts, and Teresa's nipples were so damn large and swollen whenever Isabel sucked them, or even touched them, that they looked more like stiffened bullets than anything else.

I watched as their impressive chests pressed together, and their wet tongues danced playfully in each other's mouths.

"Damn, you girls were at it for most of the night, then right back at it again this morning! You're like rabbits."

"Thanks to that cock of yours," Teresa said, sneaking a glance at me while playfully placing Isabel's hand on her tummy for good luck. "We may be exactly like rabbits."

"Hopefully last night did the trick," I said, sighing happily at the scorching phenomenal memories. "But if not, you know where to find me," I said wryly, rubbing my still stiff bulge under my jeans.

Teresa broke free from her lover just long enough to take a frying pan out of the cupboard and place it on the stove, prying some white jelly looking stuff out into it.

"Be careful if you're gonna be frying bacon," I joked. "Being nude while that pan spits will make you act like a cat on a hot tin roof for sure."

"Ewww, bacon? You can't be serious. We're vegetarian, silly."

"I see, soooo, then what's for breakfast? Is it that white stuff?"

"It's called tofu."

"To- what?"

"Tofu."

"Looks just like white jello to me," I said. "Maybe I'll catch a burger on my way out to the hotel to get my things?"

Teresa sighed. "Is that what you've been eating while you're at that damn hotel? Steaks and burgers? From now on we're not letting you out of our sight. You're on a diet, mister."

I laughed. "Well, I guess from here on in it'll be pass the salad and hold the bacon bits."

"Damn straight," Teresa confirmed. "Unless of course you never want me to play with your dick again?"

"No, I love your hand, your lips, and that tight pink tunnel! I'll co-operate," I agreed.

XXX

A cloud of dust kicked up as we sped off the dirt road and onto the paved side road that led to the highway. "I like how your place is so sprawling and secluded," I offered.

"We certainly like it," Isabel said, adding quickly, "no, you're going too fast, a deputy is always hiding on the other side of that underpass, waiting to pounce if you're even a measly five miles over the limit."

"They'll sit out there all damn day, shovelling donuts and coffee into their faces, trying to catch speeders, and yet...and yet...and fucking yet, when we call to have them let us into an abandoned place with dumped starving dogs, they won't get up off their fat asses. I can't remember when the last time was they actually took our advice and laid an animal cruelty charge."

"So exactly where are we off to now, ladies?" I asked, anxious to diffuse their smoldering anger.

"We got a call earlier today about the new Jackson kennel that just opened at the beginning of the year. Apparently, a lady needed to go and retrieve her dog cause she just got an unexpected job transfer. But when she reached the kennel, the gates were padlocked. There is barbed wire along the top of the fence and so she couldn't manage it. She couldn't reach anyone at the kennel by phone. It had been disconnected. But she did get a glimpse of a few, what looked like severely dehydrated and literally starving dogs with ribs poking up through their skin, just wandering the yard. And she said she could hear lots of whimpering coming from inside the building. She phoned the sheriff's office and he in turn called the Dallas SPCA, asking if they could have someone meet him there. They contacted us and asked us to just document the scene for them and let them know exactly what's going on. They will send some workers out right away if things are looking as grim as the lady said."

"So how far is this place?" I asked.

"We're almost there now. Look, the sign! Take the next left!"

I did as she asked, taking the next left as an aura of melancholy descended into the van. Something felt really sinister about the call we were on. I can't explain how I know such things, but perhaps it's a kind of sixth sense that has developed over time from all the animal cruelty cases I've seen and written about. I'm not sure if it is like that for everyone else that investigates these kinds of cases, but for me, the apprehension just becomes unbearable and a knot, way down in the pit of my stomach just explodes with fear and trepidation. It doesn't get easy seeing animals suffer. It's something you never get used to.

I continued along the road for another fifteen minutes until suddenly, the sight of a wood thatched triangular barn rose onto the landscape. Two sheriff cars were parked along the shoulder of the road. I pulled up behind them.

My heart was thumping in my chest like an absolute jackhammer, and I knew from experience that such a sixth sense reaction could only mean one thing, a horrendous sight that was going to give me nightmares for months, if not years to come.

"You from the SPCA?"

"We're a local rescue group. The SPCA have a van load of officers about thirty-five miles away that were out on another assignment. Based on what we see here, they can be here in forty minutes. They're gonna hold tight till we call."

"Well call 'em. Call 'em now! And tell them to bring lots of vets and tons of food and water."

"It's bad?"

"You don't want to know, lady. Just call them. Tell them to get the hell over here with everything they've got!"

Isabel whipped out her cell phone as she stepped lively, and made the call.

I trudged behind the two women and the sheriff with his deputy, my chest heaving in and out at the heavy heart that was starting to grip my entire being. Something told me this was going to be the absolute worst I had ever seen, and I had seen plenty.

As I got closer, the sound of a weeping woman echoed along the tree lined path. The grass yard that wound its way majestically around either side of the locked gate, looked unkempt and overrun with brush and weeds. Piles of folded mail had fallen out of the already over stuffed roadside mailbox, and was not tossing in the absence of even the lightest breeze. One of the sheriffs had a giant bolt cutter and strained as the stubborn squeeze of flabby biceps failed to cut through the thick rusty chain. I reached out and offered to help as the sheriff mopped his neck and forehead with an already grime covered hanky.

"You make that call, yet?" he asked Isabel.

She nodded. "First van will be here with a vet, food and water in forty minutes, then four more van loads in an hour and a half."

"That'll have to do," the Sheriff said. "You said you're a rescue group?" the sheriff queried, as the chain finally gave way under the extra pressure of my helping hands, squeezing the handles.

"That's right," Isabel said. "I'm Isabel and this is Teresa."

"Oh yes, I remember you well. We have met a few times before as I recall, only I think Sheriff Norton is in your usual jurisdiction."

"Yes," Isabel confirmed. "We do business with Sheriff Norton at least once per week."

"I thought as much. So, is there any food or water in that rescue van of yours?"

"Some," I suddenly piped in. "I'm Peter. A reporter. I've been tagging along with the girls, assisting them so to speak. I had purchased about three large bags of dog food for the ladies along with a ten gallon plastic tub of water. It's all still in the van."

"You mind getting it?"

"Not at all. I'll go now."

He turned to his deputy. "Allen, will you get the trolley out of my trunk and help him bring that stuff over here?"

"Sure, sheriff, sure thing. "Okay guy, let's go."

"Peter," I said, stretching out my hand.

"Peter it is," he confirmed, shaking my hand then jogging off with me towards his cruiser. I knew we were going to have a lot of work to do.

It didn't take us long to get the food and water back to the gate, but by the time we arrived, the doors had been swung open wide and the others gone onto the grounds.

There were about six dogs wandering the courtyard in the blazing heat, their tongues dangling out and their stomachs non-existent. They resembled walking or sitting skeletons more than actual dogs. They all whimpered at the sight of us, pleading for help. I took out a few handfuls of dog food and filled three dishes we found strewn around with water.

Two of the six dogs whimpered pathetically but were too dehydrated and emaciated to move. They could barely raise their heads. The other four moved towards us, half walking half crawling. I was horrified.

The dogs began lapping up the water like they were going to die instantly without it. Two of the dogs began trying to devour the dog food but one vomited it back up almost immediately. I knew from experience that some dog's insides couldn't handle solid food so soon after being starved for so long. Some would have to be fed for days, perhaps even weeks with a drip.

One of the dogs had developed such a bad mange, that his fur was completely gone. Open sores covered his body and maggots swam freely in the back of his thighs. I gasped at the sight and the deputy lost his breakfast right next to me. I knew that some dogs, when they had certain kinds of diarrhea over a prolonged period, would attract swarms of maggots even though they were still alive.

"I'm going in," I said to the deputy.

"Go ahead," he whispered, his face suddenly pale and gaunt looking, as though he had just seen a city full of ghosts.

I stepped past the outer gate, pulling the trolley with the food and water past a row of five foot high cages. Inside of one, a litter of ten pups was surrounding their mother. Four of the pups were dead, probably from heat exposure, their bodies starting to decompose. Two were nibbling on the rotting face of their dead mother, and the other four, insane from absolute starvation, were trying to suck milk out of dried up teats that for at least a week, could not have provided any nourishment.

The four sucking pups, hearing my squeaky trolley wheels, turned and saw me. Within seconds, all four were jumping up on hind legs, desperately flinging their tiny bodies against the chain link fence, whimpering, barking and yelping to please get them away from the nightmare they were in.

"Help is on the way," I whispered, brushing away a tear as I stopped briefly to pat one on the head. He was so hungry he tried to nip on my fingers, convinced I must be slipping him food. I poured some water into a round bowl I managed to pull through some vertical iron bars, then swirled away the dirt out of it. Then I wiped it with my pant leg and slipped it back into the cage, where I was able to toss some more cleaner water into it. The four pups leapt off the fence and began lapping up the water, jostling each other for the best position to dangle their parched, burning up tongues. The two that were feasting on mother's face, seemed sluggish and disorientated. Their eyes were swollen shut and puss filled. They staggered about till they too found the water.

I continued my ascent up the slight hill and past a few empty cages until I reached the barn double doors. The others had already gone inside. I winced at the stench of death and rotting flesh hanging in the air. I went inside and saw the lady that had discovered the locked, abandoned kennel in the first place. She was weeping inconsolably, cradling both her purebred poodle and Siamese cat in her clutching, trembling arms. Both had recently died from starvation and dehydration, with the poodle having sustained dog bites to her neck and abdomen. It was obvious that some desperate dog, locked up in the same cage with her, had tried to make her a meal, but was too weak to actually carry on eating her.

Along the far wall were thirty small cages, all pressed up against the wall with another thirty cages stacked on top of them and yet another thirty stacked on the second row to make the stack of cages three high. I estimated that made it ninety small cages in all.

All of the cages were locked, and all of the cages had yelping, desperate dogs in them. It looked like some of the cages had been used as kennels to warehouse client's cats or dogs. But the ones furthest away, about half of them, had been used as puppy mills.

All of the cages had wire floors, that had cut through some of the dogs paws. Many of the cut and torn paws were infected and too sore to stand on. Without being able to be let them out for so many hours a day, to alleviate the pressure on the paws, they were raw and mangled. Many on the puppy mill end had super long nails that would have made walking almost impossible anyways. They needed to be clipped, but whatever the coming vets were going to try and do for them, it was going to be too little, too late. Many of the dogs there also had severely matted coats and were absolutely covered in feces and urine. A layer of thick feces covered every cell, but the higher up ones had a lot of feces and urine drop down to the bottom cages. That's where most of the dead dogs were. None of the cages had any food or water left in them, and it looked to me as if the majority hadn't had anything to eat or drink in at least a month. Of those that were still alive, many could barely raise their heads, although some did have a lot of energy, yelping and whimpering as we tossed food and water into the cages as best we could.

XXX

"Are you okay?" I asked, gently placing a hand on Teresa's shoulder as she whimpered almost as badly as some of the dying dogs I'd seen at the abandoned kennel two weeks prior.

She sighed at my question and accepted a moist, lingering kiss from Isabel, which cheered her. She then finally pulled herself together and sat up, putting on a brave smile.

"I'll be fine," she promised. "But how could they just leave animals locked up like that and take off without telling anyone?"

"Obviously, those in the kennel section had paid already and would require a refund. Also, on the puppy mill side, there were so many violations and mistreatments going on that to report it to the SPCA would have brought certain animal cruelty charges."

"But they could have at least phoned from wherever they'd taken off to."

I shook my head at the thought. "Nawww, phone calls can be traced. They didn't want to take a chance on being caught. But it's been two weeks since they found that abandoned kennel. I know it was awful, but you ladies are gonna have to get over it sooner than later."

"Not easy to forget over fifty abandoned, starving dogs that were already dead on our arrival and another twenty-one cats and dogs out of the forty-five left that had to be put down. Those kennel owners need to be caught."

"They may never find them now," I whispered realistically. "But hopefully they'll keep trying till they do. That twenty thousand dollar reward they're offering may bring in some leads. I guess, in the end, they might find them. Two brothers were the registered owners."

"Two brothers! Shit, I hope they do keep looking for them," Isabel said softly. "And then, when they do find the two guys responsible, just give me five minutes alone with them so I can work on their damn balls with a pliers and a blow torch."

"Ouch!" I said, trying to add a little humor to the grisly scene. "Remind me never to piss you off."

"Yeah, well don't worry, I won't let Isabel work with a blow torch on your balls any time soon," Teresa said, eyeing the negative pregnancy kit. "At least not until those damn balls of yours do their job. You need to stop firing blanks, mister," she added. "But you know what they say, if at first you don't succeed-"

"Try, try again," I added, following both her and Isabel anxiously back into the bedroom.


12