Anita meets the Master

Story Info
Anita wants to experience BDSM which will lead to Heather.
14.9k words
4.25
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of how Heather and Anita got together, part one of three as the prequel to the Heather and Anita series. A series I numbered but stupidly did not set the Literotica series link. Following 'My life as a dom - birthday' where Anita saw the paintings and caricatures at the restaurant where she works she contacts the Master.

This story will stand alone but does jigsaw in with both My life as a dom and Heather and Anita. Please leave comments and mark the stars, preferably all of them.

Master

"Master, there has been a telephone call from a waitress at the restaurant. She wants to speak to you, I told her I would tell you, I have her number if you want to speak to her." Sasha informed me.

I was still at Sasha's, the others had gone back to work and university. "Find out what she wants, I have a good idea which waitress it is. I am not having anyone else but I may take a one-off. Find out in detail what she wants, if she won't tell you, say goodbye."

"Yes Master." She went for the landline phone and dialled a number, she put it on speakerphone.

"Hello," said the waitress.

"My Master wants to know what you want."

"To speak to him."

"You need to tell me exactly what you want before he decides whether to speak to you or not."

"I'd rather speak directly to him."

"In that case goodbye." Sasha put the phone down.

"Ten," I said. The phone rang on nine.

"Hello."

"I'm sorry, I will tell you, it is embarrassing," said the waitress.

"Okay start."

"I want to be like the girls in the photos. I want to be his slave, I want to be treated as he treats them. Doing the things in the drawings." There was a pause.

"Go on," said Sasha.

The waitress was stumbling now, "to hurt me, humble me, for me to do everything he asks. Please tell him, I will do anything he wants. I need someone to control me, to make decisions, to tell me what to do. Please ask him, please."

"Wait." She put the phone down.

"Eleven thirty tomorrow, give her the address."

She gave the address and time and told her not to be late.

"Are you sure Master? Is there anything you want me to get ready?"

"I am sure that I will see her once and probably no more. You will be involved. Very involved."

The following morning I dressed in slacks and informal shirt, Sasha in a mini dress, stocking and heels. I sat in the lounge when the bell rang eleven thirty two. Late.

Sasha opened the door, making her wait five minutes, leading her into the lounge she stood her in front of me.

I looked her up and down, it was the waitress I thought it would be, partly because of her reaction to the photos and drawings and because her whole demeanour was submissive.

She was chubby, she had a very pleasant round face framed by short black hair with an unfashionable fringe. Her brown eyes looked all around her. "Eyes front slut, hands by your sides. Sasha, show her how to stand."

Sasha put her hands behind her holding each elbow and pushed her feet about eighteen inches apart. I walked round her, examining her closely. I must admit she had lovely big tits, I am not a tit man but I had to admire them. Would they look as good without a bra? I doubt it.

She was a bit thick around the waist and quite a large arse, I bet that will wobble when I hit it. "I don't allow jeans or trousers of any sort, take them off."

She bent down and took her shoes off before wriggling out of her tight stretch jeans. "Put your shoes back on." She had come prepared, wearing stockings with suspenders, who wears stockings under jeans? Obviously she did.

She took up the position again. Her white blouse hung nicely off her tits, just short of covering her knickers at the front and resting on her arse at the back. The blouse had an integral bow at the neck which I slowly unfastened.

I looked her in the eye as I started to undo each button of her blouse until she broke eye contact and looked down. I was reaching the top of her breasts with my unbuttoning and could see the top of her white bra.

I slowly continued until I unfastened the final button and slipped the blouse off her shoulders. "Allow it to drop." I ordered. She let her arms drop and it fell to the floor.

She put her arms back and remained looking down. I walked round her again, grabbing her arse and giving it a wobble. "You have a big arse slut." I slapped it twice, once on each cheek.

"Yes Master."

"I am not your Master, you call me sir, understand?" I gave her several hard slaps on the arse to help her remember.

"Yes sir."

I moved around to her front I felt her tits through the bra, squeezing where I thought her nipples were. "Unfasten your bra." She unclipped her bra and I eased it forward slowly watching how much her tits sagged. I am pleased to say not a lot for their size.

The pencil test, possibly two pencils. She had large brown nipples and areolas. "Very nice, let it drop. Her bra joined the blouse on the floor. I put my hands under her tits and waggled them up and down.

I must admit they were glorious, big and glorious. I slapped the outside of both tits several times. They swayed, fucking gorgeous.

I stood back. "Turn round, bend over and slowly pull your knickers down, stay bent over." She bent, put her thumbs in the side of her knickers and slowly lowered them wiggling her arse while she did so.

Because of her large arse her pussy was not as visible as the other girls. It did just poke through. "Spread your cheeks." I ordered. I inserted a finger into her unresisting pussy, warm and wet.

I used the liquid pussy lubricant that was on my finger to ease my finger into her arse. "Assume the position," I ordered as I removed my digit from her hole and she stood arms behind her feet apart.

Now she was naked apart from shoes, stockings and suspender belt I could do a thorough inspection. "Hands on head." I started at her back, moving her hair aside and I bit her ear then her shoulder.

I wobbled her arse up and down before moving round to her front. I grabbed her nipples and lifted her tits with them. They were asking for attention, soon they will get all they deserve. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and drove them in and out. There was a sound of slurping liquid.

"Open your mouth," I put my wet fingers in as far as I could reach. I took my fingers out. "On your knees." she got down on her knees. "Did I tell you to close your mouth?"

"No sir." I slapped her face on both sides.

"Wait to be told in future."

"Yes sir," she tried to say with her mouth open.

"Sasha guide her to the garage by her hair." She went to get up but Sasha held her down.

"Crawl, slut." They left, I waited for a while before going in, the slut was on her knees, back arched and arse facing the door. Sasha was doing a good job.

I had not asked her name purposely, she would be known as slut. "Sasha hold her head up so she can see which implement is going to be striking her arse soon.

I selected the favourite homemade flogger, the handle was smoothed and shaped by Emily and Sasha who had 'oiled' it with pussy juice, and a cane. I hit her arse hard with the flogger then ran the cane up and down between her pussy lips. "Spread your legs." I hit her pussy with the flogger.

"Sasha string her up." I walked out and left her to it. I had a cup of tea before I went back in. Sasha had tied her in the centre of the room, arms up and legs spread.

"Well slut, is this what you wanted?"

"I think so sir."

"I bet you'd like to be fucked."

"Oh yes please sir."

"Sasha see if her cunt is wet, I bet the slut is begging for it. She might have to do a lot of begging before I'd put my cock in that dirty cunt."

"Yes Master," she put her fingers in and they came out glistening. "Oh yes Master this cunt is dripping." I used the flogger on slut's back from shoulders to knees while Sasha splashed about in her pussy.

Her yelps and yips caused by the flogger and the sloshing sound from her pussy were quite erotic. "On your knees Sasha." I directed her to the wall and with my back to the slut I got my cock out and Sasha sucked me.

I didn't come as I intended but wanted the slut to think I had. "Swallow it." I instructed.

Sasha made a show of swallowing. "Thank you Master."

"It will be a pity to not do something with those tits, it's good that you have decent tits. A fat arse, a smelly, wet cunt, a fat belly but nice big tits." I slapped them to emphasise my point.

"Bells Sasha," she went off. Slut's makeup had run, she looked as vulnerable as she was.

"Poor thing, hoping for all sorts and being stuck here, cunt dripping, back and arse sore and stinging, just wanting to come. Your face is a mess, I get hard beating you so I give Sasha the pleasure of sucking me off."

Sasha returned with the nipple clamps with bells on. I attached them to slut's nipples. "Swing them about, let's hear them ring." She moved her upper body from side to side producing a melodic resonance.

While she continued to swing her tits I walked behind her and put my hand between her legs. She was hot there and very wet, I put three fingers into her pussy and my thumb in her arse.

"Don't stop swinging those tits." I didn't move my hand as her movement was enough stimulation. I had a feeling she was approaching orgasm so I removed my fingers from her pussy. "Stop, be still." I took my thumb from her arsehole.

I took the clamps off her nipples. "Sasha, dress the slut to go out, I'm sure you have clothes for her, jeans will not do. Make her look sexy." I left them to it.

Slut

Wow those photos, what a turn on, pictures of women turning me on. Not just the women but seeing myself in those positions. Fuck, and the women were here I think, I'm sure that's the skinny one in the picture. The one with the jet black hair.

Given time I bet I could match each photo to one of the ladies here. As for the drawings the same goes, the faces are distorted being caricatures but again recognisable.

The things they were doing and having done to them. Tied, whipped and held in different devices. Being made to suck and fuck. God that cock, nobody has a cock that size, it could kill you. What a way to go!

I went to the staff loos and masturbated, I was so quick I wasn't missed.

They had been coming here for some time usually two or three times a month, in various combinations of women, only the same man who is always in charge. Good tipper so the risque things they did were overlooked.

It took me a few days to pluck up the courage. I wanted to be tied, whipped, controlled, humbled, totally obedient. I checked the contact details and phoned.

I spoke to one of the women who would not let me speak to her master, she referred to him as master! But she would speak to him.

She phoned back and asked what I wanted so I said to speak to him. She said I had to tell her and hung up. Do people hang up or just switch off.

I phoned back and told her my desires, I was blushing, luckily there was nobody there to see. She gave me an address and time and hung up. It's on, this is it, I'm doing it, I'M DOING IT.

Now to get ready, there was no body hair in the photos and mine is thick and luxurious so I had better shave or wax. No time to wax so I will shave. Under arms and legs I've done many times but never my pubes.

I stood on a sheet and cut my pubes with scissors initially before soaping and using a razor. When I had finished I used a mirror to check for stray hairs. I've never really looked at myself 'down there' before.

I am a little overweight, perhaps more than a little. My pussy lips were full and puffy, the slit narrow and defined. I like it! I could not see any stray hairs.

If I did some exercises and didn't eat anything before tomorrow it might help me look thinner. All his women were slim, size twelve at most.

What to wear? Jeans, the modern girdle, will keep my bum tight. Would stockings be too much? I will have to take the jeans off at some point, I hope, so stockings and a sexy suspender belt will take his attention off my fat.

I have a pretty bra and pantie set and a new white blouse. I phoned the hairdressers and got an early appointment for a cut and blow dry tomorrow. All sorted I went to bed and tried to sleep.

I left the hairdressers and set the Satnav and off I went to the seaside! The Satnav put me a few doors away, that's the trouble with posh houses with names instead of numbers.

I was a couple of minutes late, I waited at the door for a while until it opened. One of his more mature ladies answered the door. She led me into the sitting room and stood me in front of him.

He called me slut and made Sasha, I heard him call her that, show me how to stand. Arms behind me and legs apart, well at least this showed my tits off to their best.

He walked round me, slapped my bum for being late and made me take the jeans off. Apparently he does not like anyone else to wear trousers. This is the beginning, bum smacked and jeans off, heart rate doubled and and my face beetroot red.

He inspected me again, he had an arrogant look, he made me feel as though I was nothing. He unfastened my blouse, I looked into his hard eyes for as long as I could but had to look down. My stomach churned and my knickers became damp.

I let the blouse fall, so all that was covering me was the bra and pantie set. Hopefully the stockings and heels made him want me. Why would he want me when he had so many beautiful girls? Please want me.

I was wet, I wonder if it showed on my knickers. He said I had a fat arse and slapped it. I made a big mistake, I thanked him for smacking me, I think that was good. I called him master like Sasha does but that was bad. He said he was not my master but I could call him sir.

He squeezed my nipples then made me take the bra off, I held my elbows at the back tight to push my tits out. He liked them, he slapped them. He made me bend and take my knickers off so he could see my fat bum as well as my wet pussy. I was blushing but he was not looking at my face!

I had to spread my bum cheeks like the girls in the photos. Demeaning, embarrassing and what I came for. My pussy was even wetter when he put a finger in it and then in my bum hole. Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Do I want my bum invading? Will I let him fuck my bum? Can I stop him? Shit!

With hands on my head he did another walk round, he pulled my boobs up by my nipples, pleasantly painful, put fingers in my pussy then into my mouth! I had not tasted myself before, salty but nice.

I had to crawl into the garage with Sasha pulling my hair, my stockings ruined, the remnants of my dignity ruined with them. Once in what they called the garage which was more a torture chamber. Various devices scattered round with all sorts of torture implements. Oh God, what would be do to me in some of these? I don't know what some of them are for. I hope I find out! Oh, oh, oh, my nipples were so dilated they hurt, my pussy so wet it was running down my thighs.

I was made to kneel with my bum in the air and my tits on the floor. He hit me with a multi tailed whip on the bum and on my pussy. I very quietly had a small orgasm, I was hung up, legs spread. He asked if that was what I wanted, yes, no I don't know. Honestly I thought yes and more, fuck me now.

I said yes. He asked if I wanted to be fucked. Yes! Yes! Yes! While Sasha fingered my pussy he hit my back from top to bottom. I was close, so close. He stopped and got Sasha to give him a blow job in front of me! I still haven't seen his dick.

He called me names but liked my tits. He slapped them and put painful clamps on them with bells on. He made me shake to ring the bells while he put fingers into me and his thumb in my bum.

He stopped when I was close again and told Sasha to get me ready to go out.

Sasha led me through another torture room into her dressing room, it was massive with an equally massive selection of clothes.

"We will only be going to the pub for lunch so not too posh." She started going through a line of blouses. "Do you want to keep those stockings on?"

"No, I don't think so, they are wrecked." I replied.

"Okay then." She selected a black pair of stockings, a blouse and skirt, the skirt looked very short. "We will need underwear I think, what size bra?"

"Thirty six D"

"I don't think we have anything that big, we will have to manage."

"What about my bra?"

"No. Try this." She gave me a lacey, mesh bra that did little to support and had a lot of my boobs bulging out. "We can't have that." She fiddled in a drawer and produced a marker pen. She drew round my nipples.

"Take it off." She cut round the marks and put the bra back on me. I bulged through the holes. My nipples and areolas protruding. She put the blouse on me, it was white and tight.

My nipples poked out and looked obscene, I can't go out like this. She found me a pair of bikini briefs and I put on the short skirt, it didn't show my stocking tops, quite.

I looked in the mirror, what a slut I am. Sasha dressed sophisticated but sexy. We went into the lounge.

Master

Sasha brought the slut in, dressed appropriately for her name. "Turn round and bend over, pull your skirt up." Pulling her skirt up was hardly worth saying.

I pulled her knickers down, a finger in her pussy then her arse. "Get the lube Sasha." I put some on and in her arsehole, I had a tail butt plug, the tail was quite thin which I carefully inserted. I pulled her knickers up so the tail was out over the top of her knickers.

The tail didn't show below her skirt. Her tits looked lovely, nipples thrust forward. "Let's go."

In the pub we had a typical pub meal, "Take your knickers off." I whispered to both of them. Sasha immediately pulled her skirt up and wiggled her knickers down. She put them on the table.

The slut had hardly moved. "Didn't you hear me slut, take your knickers off, now." I did not shout but certainly did not whisper. She blushed and looked round, other people had obviously heard. "Do it or go home."

She looked directly at me, stood and pulled her skirt up, hooked her thumbs in her knickers and wiggled them down. This freed her tail which fell below her skirt when she had pulled it down.

"Good girl, that's what I like to see, let's go for a walk." We went for a walk around the shops, the slut's tail showing below her skirt and nipples pointing out. She has done well and will be rewarded.

Back at Sasha's I made the slut stand in front of me. Her arms behind her made her tits stand out more, straining against the bra, nipples poking into the material of the blouse. "Well slut I am impressed with you. Take your blouse off."

She quickly removed it, the part of her tits that were poking out of the bra were blood red and bruised looking. She put her arms behind her again and pushed her chest out. "Skirt."

Her skirt was at her feet and she was back in position in seconds, dressed perfectly. I squeezed both her nipples. She smiled. I put one then two then three fingers into her pussy. Her smile became wider.

"Turn round get on your hands and knees and crawl to the playroom, that's the room before the dressing room." I watched her crawl away, tail swinging.

"Sasha come with me." I led Sasha to the playroom where slut was kneeling, arse in the air. "On your back on the bench, legs open." Sasha did as she was told. "Slut stand up, go to Sasha and lick her cunt, you are to make her cum." She moved to Sasha, bent over and put her face between Sasha's legs."First you will have to be punished for your initial refusal to get your knickers off."

I picked up the cane and hit her arse above the tail. She screamed, very loud. There was a vicious mark on her arse, I lifted her tail and hit her again. There was another scream.

"Arch your back." Her pussy was juicy and inviting, the two stripes across her arse red and raw. "Ready for your reward slut?"