Anita meets the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut served us in her best waitress style, I allowed her to sit at the table with us to eat. She was very sexy walking around in her semi opaque outfit with her left tit popping out.

When slut had cleaned away the dishes she came and sat with us. I had an arm around each of them with a tit in each hand. I was feeling content with life.

"A nightcap before bed, whisky for me." I said.

"And me," said Sasha.

"Me too," said slut.

"The best whisky, Sasha." I ordered.

"Master and I have an ice cube in our whisky, how do you like your's slut?"

"I'll have the same, please Mistress." Sasha got up and poured the Scotch. Slut leaned in closer and her hand crept its way to my cock apparently of its own volition. She unzipped my fly.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Did I tell you to do that?"

"No sir," she whimpered.

"Stand up in front of me and take your shoes off. Jump up and down. Turn slowly as you do." I watched her tits bouncing, is that painful? It looks painful. Her left tit was getting tangled in the dress.

Her arse was bouncing less spectacularly, in fact attractively wobbly. She continued turning. "Take the dress off. Keep jumping, I like watching your tits."

Sasha returned with the Scotch. "Slut, squat in front of me, legs spread, drink your Scotch." I stretched my leg so that my foot was under her and my big toe on her pussy.

"Rub your cunt on my toe." While slut was abusing herself on my foot we were all sipping a rather good Scotch. It was fucking good sitting there my arm around an almost naked Sasha and a slut running her naked cunt on my foot while sipping a perfect Scotch.

"Slut lay face down on the floor, Sasha connect your right ankle to slut's collar. Go to bed, I will unfasten you in the morning." I watched them go out, Sasha did her best to help but slut had to crawl keeping her neck close to Sasha's ankle.

Slut

Sasha led me into the lounge on a leash. Her in black me in white, the clothes did not actually cover pussy, bum or boobs. I was going to have to pick up the food when it was delivered!

I can't do it, I'm naked, I'm a mess, I'm wearing a fucking stupid big white bow in my hair! My stomach was churning and my feet were hurting with these fucking stupid shoes!

I wasn't going to be naked, no fucking way, I was to wear the fucking see through dress, worse than being naked. The doorbell rang. Shit! Here goes.

Strangely it seemed to take three people to deliver two bags. Six eyes looked at me but not one saw my face, not one got above my boobs! And I had worried about my messy makeup. Christ I blushed, they of course didn't notice. I took the bags off them with a thank you and closed the door.

I served the food in a professional manner, perhaps not so professional I was letting my boob flop out. I cleared up and sat with sir. Sasha poured some whisky and I ran my hand over sir's cock and pulled the zip down.

He grabbed my hair and violently pulled my head back. I had not been told to touch his cock! I had to jump up and down in front of him! My boobs were almost hitting me in the face, it hurt, it was embarrassing! I had to turn around as I jumped so he could see my bum bounce. He said he liked watching my tits! He fucking would!

Sasha came back with the Scotch and he made me squat on his foot while he held Sasha and we drank the whisky. I am not a whisky drinker but this was nice.

His foot was against my pussy and the rigours of the last hours had got me all worked up again. Fuck hadn't I had enough more in a day than the last how many weeks?

My pussy was sore, my bum was sore and squatting like this was creasing my legs, I will have to move soon. I noticed that although he had his arm round Sasha and was fondling her boob she did not touch his erect cock which was poking out of his open fly.

He told me to lie on my stomach, what a relief on my legs but not on my pussy I was near to orgasm again. He had Sasha kiss his cock and made her fasten my collar to her ankle.

We had to go out like that, me attached by about four inches of fastenings. I crawled, my bum up and my nipples scraping the carpet. I tried to keep up with Sasha and she tried to make it easy for me.

"Are you alright?" said Sasha. "Do you need to let anybody know you are staying?"

"I'm okay I think and I don't need to let anybody know." He just assumes that I can stay, he doesn't ask. He assumes I am on birth control or he doesn't care if I get pregnant.

"I need a wee, a shower and a sleep. Can you unfasten us now?"

"No Master said he would do it in the morning, wee, shower and sleep we can do."

"He wouldn't know, just while we are in the bathroom, we could lock the door, please." It was awkward trying to hold a conversation with someone when you have your neck tied to their ankle.

"Do you know what would happen if I told him you had said that? You would be out on the street naked and not allowed back ever.. We have strict honesty, for instance if he tells us we are not to orgasm for a month, we don't orgasm for a month if we do we tell him and take what's coming."

"Oh I'm sorry, let's get on with it." Sasha had wee with me on the floor looking up at her. I had a wee bent double with Sasha sitting on a chair with her leg up. This is the first time I have weed in front of somebody since I was a toddler. And the first time I watched somebody wee.

Luckily the shower was more a wet room, Sasha put her foot on the chair and with her help I managed to wash. Sasha just took it all in her stride.

We managed to sort out the bed sleeping head to toe, a most uncomfortable night.

I think I have had enough, "Sasha do you think he will do what he threatened tomorrow?"

"What was that?"

"To hit my boobs with the cane." I mumbled.

"He does not often use the cane and I don't think he has ever hit boobs with it. But if he says he will do something, unless you beg him not to, he will do it."

"If I ask, you think he won't?"

"You can always refuse, nobody is a prisoner, we can all refuse."

"Thank you."

Master

It was nice to wake up on my own, I had a shower and a brew. "Wake up girls." I unclipped the sluts collar from Sasha's ankle. "You both have five minutes to get into the playroom."

I walked out of the bedroom and into the playroom where I had a hot mug of tea. The girls rushed in five minutes later and stood before me arms behind their backs.

"Slut stand against the wall over there." I pointed to a clear space. "Sasha, get the fucking-machine and take it to slut." I admired Sasha's arse as she pushed the machine. I think I will have that today.

"Spread your legs slut," I adjusted the machine so the lubricated 'penis' was in slut's pussy, about four or five inches in. I turned it on slow, about fifteen pumps a minute.

"I promised you that I would hit your tits with the cane but as you've been so good I will warm them up first. As another reward you will be machine fucked while I do it. This is not a punishment, it is just for my pleasure, my enjoyment."

I pushed back her hair. "Put your hands under your tits and hold them up." I hit the top of her right tit about ten times very fast, then the same to her left tit. I increased the speed of the fucking machine.

Slut had started out with an almost silent scream but did become more vocal with each stroke. The top of her tits were bright red. I held each nipple and kissed her on the lips.

She was breathing heavily, the effects of the machine I suppose. "Hold your nipples and lift your tits up. Higher, stretch them so I can hit the underside. I started to repeat what I had done on the top of her tits to the bottom. Only two strokes in she screamed and dropped her tits.

It would appear the underside of a tit is more delicate than the top. I turned the machine up. "Pick it up, you shall have extra for that."

"Yes sir." she was crying. She pulled her tits up by the nipples and defiantly stuck her chest out. I hit it several more times but not quite as hard. I did the same to her left one.

She stood there crying, I turned the machine higher, "spread your legs," this lowered her pussy so the plastic cock went higher into it.

"Put your arms behind you, stick your tits out as far as you can. I sucked each nipple, I bit each nipple and put a finger on her clit. I moved away, her tits were wobbling in time with the machine.

I hit each nipple, fast but not too furious. She screamed but somehow never moved her nipples out of reach. "Well done," I whispered in her ear, "you were magnificent, are you ready now for a repeat performance with the cane?"

"Oh no please sir no I could not bear that. No more please sir." She was sweating, trembling, her tits quivering.

"Are you begging?"

"Yes sir, I'm begging you, please, please." Her tears rolled down her face. "Can I come please?"

"Okay as you have been so good you may come. Your tits do look a bit tender. I will put the cane back on the hook." I had no intention of using it.

"Thank you sir. Yes yes yes, oh God." Her orgasm was loud and vigorous.

I allowed her to enjoy her orgasm before turning the machine off. I helped her release her pussy from the cock and led her into the lounge by her collar.

Naked Sasha cooked and served a fried breakfast, she was adept at avoiding fat spatters. I had become quite aroused, hitting sluts tits while she was drawing near orgasm and watching the 'penis' filling her pussy. An amazingly tight pussy I thought for such a big girl.

I had just two more things to do before I sent slut home. I pulled a dining chair out and had slut kneel on it, her tits over the back. I fastened her hands behind her. I removed my boxers and put my cock in slut's mouth.

"Sasha lube her arse and fetch number one." I was pushing into slut so her tits were rubbing against the top of the chair back. I moved to her arse and slowly entered the arsehole.

"Ow, ooooo." was her comment. I slowly went in further and further, it was even tighter than her pussy which I was not going to neglect. I eventually was all the way in so I started to fuck it harder.

I pulled her hair back lifting her so her tits started vacillating against the chair back. She was crying again. I stopped, keeping her head up I moved round and put my cock in her mouth.

I finished in her wonderfully tight pussy. I enjoyed slut more than I expected, it was satisfying not to have any commitment. The next time I see slut she will be serving me in a different way, although I may have her again.

"Well slut just one more thing then you go." I took the 'slut' paddle off Sasha and hit slut's left arse cheek hard.

"Yeeooow. Fuck, fuck," said slut. I repeated on her right cheek. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, fuck." Sasha and I examined her arse, slut was labelled beautifully, her name would be on her arse for a day at least.

"Stand up." I led her by her collar to a full length mirror and allowed her to see her arse. 'SLUT' was neatly embossed on each cheek. I would go as far as to say the easiest to read of all my attempts, perhaps because I had a bigger canvas to work with.

"Thank you sir, that is beautiful."

"You can get dressed and go now."

"Please can't I stay longer? I am not working until tomorrow evening." she pleaded.

"I am going out for a while soon, Sasha, do you want slut to help you clean up? She could lick your cunt before you start."

"Yes Master, I could use some help."

"Lie on the floor Sasha, kneel between her legs slut and get stuck in." I decided to stay and watch, slut's poor tits were scuffing on the carpet. "Legs up Sasha, she'll want to lick your arsehole." I stayed for another ten minutes then left.

Slut

I had a terrible night trying to sleep while fastened to Sasha's ankle, every time she moved in her sleep my collar was pulled. We were awakened by sir and given five minutes to get into the playroom. He did unlock us.

We rushed around splashing water on our faces, mouthwash and wee then a dash to the playroom. Sir made me stand against the wall, I was trembling, I wanted to tell him I did not want to be hit with the cane but I couldn't speak I was so scared!

Sasha rolled a machine towards me, it had a frightening penis on a stick protruding upwards from it. I had to lift my leg and sir directed it into my pussy. I felt very full!

Sir said that because I had been so good he would warm my tits up before he used the dreaded cane. He started the machine and the 'penis' went further up me, slowly in and out. He was smiling when he told me that he was not punishing me, he was just doing it for his enjoyment!

He made me hold my boobs up so he could hit them! He could have done it without making me cooperate. He hit me twice, the second one before the pain from the first had registered! He continued to hit my boob.

Fuck me it hurt! I could see the top of my boob was bright red. I tried unsuccessfully to keep quiet. He hit my other boob the same. It hurt so much! I was crying, imagining what the cane would be like! Hell no, not the cane!

He turned the fucking fucking-machine up! The pain radiating from my tits and the pleasure from my pussy were meeting somewhere around my stomach!

I had to lift my boobs up by holding my nipples and raising them! The pain when he hit made all the other pain (and the pleasure) disappear. Fuck that hurt!

I let go of my nipples. He said I would get extra for that, so I held them even tighter. I stuck my chest out, bring it on. He did, he rapidly hit both boobs. My knees were giving way but I could not fall onto the machine it would tear me in half.

The machine was going faster! He made me spread my jelly legs which put the 'penis' into me. He turned it up! Surely he was finished with my boobs now, I could have a massive orgasm on the machine!

No chance! I put my hands behind my back and pushed my chest out. He sucked each nipple and bit them before he hit my nipple! Oh God it hurt, he kept on hitting me, left nipple for a while then the right. I yelled but kept my tits pushed out!

I was at that point again where the pleasure and pain were all mixed up. He asked if I was ready for a repeat performance with the cane! No! No! No! Noooooooooooo!

I begged him to stop, I begged him to let me orgasm! But as much as I wanted that, I wanted him to stop more! He allowed me to orgasm and then released me.

We had breakfast and I was made to kneel on a dining chair and suck sir's cock. He kept driving it in so my poor boobs were rubbing against the chair back.

He moved behind me and put his cock in my bum! All the way! It hurts! I could feel his balls hitting my pussy! My tits were taking an even worse bashing.

I was relieved when he stopped until he put his dirty cock in my mouth! I nearly threw up! He stopped and went into my pussy, wonderful that's where it belongs!

He said one more thing to do before he was finished and he hit my bum really hard with a leather strap. Both Sasha and sir said how good it looked.

He took me to a mirror and I could see SLUT emblazoned on my bum twice! He told me to go! I begged to stay. Sasha said I could help her clean.

First I had to lick her pussy while she lay on the floor! I was kneeling with my bum in the air and my boobs on the carpet. I tried hard not to let my nipples scrape on the floor.

Sir watched us, he made me lick her bumhole! How could I get any lower? Could he disgrace me any more? I felt cheap and humiliated. And the worst of my shame is that my pussy is leaking and my nipples are standing proud. He left.

Sasha and me started in the bedrooms and moved on to the torture rooms. We finished off in the lounge and kitchen. It was hard work but apparently her master was very particular.

"If he was annoyed he would punish you. You like to be punished." I suggested.

"His punishment for a major misdemeanour is to ignore me. I may not see him for weeks or he may make me watch him with the other girls and ban my orgasms." Sasha said.

We sat and drank coffee until sir returned. I enjoyed my afternoon with Sasha although I was in a bit of pain. I was sitting on a cushion.

Master

I visited an old friend and we went for a couple of pints. We had a good laugh. I was going to have to go home soon, my house had been empty for quite a few days and I probably had post to pick up.

I returned to Sasha's house, the girls were sitting naked drinking coffee. "Have you eaten?" I asked.

"Yes Master," said Sasha.

"Good, Sasha, go and shower. I want you to look your best. Wear a sexy bra and knicker set then come back here."

"Yes Master." She left the room.

"Slut, when Sasha comes in you are going to worship her. She has done a lot for you and you are going to repay her. You will kiss her body and do what I tell you. When you have finished she will be on the edge of orgasm."

"Yes, sir."

"Make some tea." She stood and walked to the kitchen, I noticed she was sitting on a cushion and slut was still clearly visible on her arse. She came back with the tea. Her tits were bruised, red and purple coloured.

I was feeling generous. "Put the cushion on the floor and sit between my legs." She made herself comfortable resting her head on my thigh. I put my head back and relaxed.

Sasha came in looking gorgeous, she had on black bra and knickers, kind of flowery with red bits. "Stand in front of me Sasha, get up slut, turn around Sasha, let me see you."

She slowly turned, her knickers were I think bikini type, covering half her arse. She continued to turn until she was facing me. "Sasha you will stand still with your hands by your side.

"Okay slut." She walked up to Sasha and started doing as instructed. Firstly she kissed Sasha on the lips, slow and sexual, Sasha responded. Slut held her head as she kissed her and Sasha started to bring her hands up in response. "Hands by your side." Sasha put her hands down.

Slut moved to her neck, kissing down and up her neck then to her ear. She moved to her back and kissed and licked her shoulders and back.

"Tits," I said and slut moved her hands round and started massaging Sasha's tits over her bra, she continued kissing her back. Sasha was looking at the ceiling, enjoying it.

"Bra," slut pushed the bra straps down over the shoulders with her mouth. She unclipped the bra and slid her hands round until she was holding Sasha's tits under the bra which fell to the floor.

She continued kneading Sasha's tits as she moved down her back, licking down her spine. I could see Sasha's chest getting red, she was feeling well stimulated by this I think.

Slut who was following my earlier instructions moved to Sasha's front and started kissing and gently sucking her nipples at the same time caressing her arse.

Sasha was staring at the ceiling again, she was not used to this sort of thing, this gentleness. Slut put her hands down the back of Sasha's knickers and was gently squeezing her bare arse. She continued sucking her nipples.

One of slut's hands came round the front of Sasha and rubbed her pussy through the knickers. Slut let the nipple go and licked her way down to the top of Sasha's knickers. She put her tongue under the elastic and licked across her lower stomach.

Slut put her hands on the sides of Sasha's knickers and lowered them about an inch. She still had her tongue under the elastic and moved across from hip to hip. She lowered them another inch and continued the licking back and forth about four times before lowering them again.

I think the last lot the tongue must have been crossing the clitoris so with the next the tongue would be tasting the pussy. Sasha hands were gripping into fists as she was near, near, near. "Slut do the same at Sasha's back." Sluts tongue swiped slowly across her arse several times.

"Slut get the knickers off and get on the floor, Sasha on hands and knees with your cunt over slut's face." I whipped my pants off and was in Sasha's dripping pussy before she knew what was happening.