Anita meets the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes please sir.

I hooked my hand in the back of her bra which was probably more uncomfortable for her tits. "When I have finished fucking your filthy cunt, I'll put you on the St Andrews cross and fuck your cunt, your arse and your mouth. But first I'll hit your tits with the cane until you are begging me to stop."

She started shaking. Pulling on her bra and pushing her back down so that nipples would be pushed through the holes in her bra. I fucked her hard, banging into her. Her juices were running down my balls. She was grunting, saying incomprehensible things smothered by Sasha's pussy.

"Is she doing a good job Sasha?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master, a very good job, she's a natural."

I was close to orgasm, I was wondering how close they were. What the hell, I shot into slut. "Have you come yet Sasha?

"Yes Master, twice."

"Good, turn round slut, on your knees and start by licking my balls, get your filthy cunt juice off me slut." She licked away over and under my balls. I liked this, "Cock." She moved on to my shrinking cock.

Slut

He made me bend over, pulled my knickers down and put something in my bum! It had a tail attached! He pulled my knickers up and we went to a pub for drinks and a meal. Sitting in the car pushed the tail further in and walking into the pub with the tail in my bum was awkward and uncomfortable and I couldn't tell if the tail showed beneath my tiny skirt.

He told us to take our knickers off, in full view of other punters. Sasha stood and immediately did so, I was frozen! I couldn't move. I was told to do it or go home!

The two choices alternated in my head, yes, no, yes, no. Fuck him I stood and in full view pushed my knickers down and slammed them onto the table, on his plate, luckily he had finished eating. I was red in the face, so embarrassed.

I was glad to get out although we had to go for a walk around the shops. It's February for fucks sake, no coat, tits sticking out to start with nipples about an inch long.

All that was bad enough but I had a tail dangling below my short skirt it was definitely hanging in full view now I had seen it in a shop window reflection! I was getting some funny looks. My face was hot with embarrassment, the rest of me freezing.

The heater was on in the car but made little difference in such a short journey. I stood in front of him, pleased for once with my tits pointing at him and my tail hanging down.

He said he was pleased with me, the tingle in my pussy and churning in my stomach when he said that was unbelievable. I'm a good girl! He's pleased with me! For fucks sake. My heart rate had shot up to a dangerous level!

I had to take the blouse and skirt off and crawl to a torture room. I knelt with my bum in the air so it was the first thing he saw when he came in.

He came in with Sasha, lay her down and made me stand, legs apart and lick her pussy! I've never done that! I've never been with a woman! I'm not a lesbian! Mind she tasted good.

He hit me with a cane thing twice! It was fucking agony! My bum was on fire! Tears were rolling down my face and on to Sasha. She pulled me back into her pussy.

He grabbed the back of my bra and pulled me onto his cock, wow how he fucked me. He told me what he would do to me as he fucked me.

My bum hurt, my tits hurt, my head hurt but I came with a gush, I put my face further into Sasha and tried to lick her clit.

After he had climaxed and I had he made me lick his balls and suck his cock, it tasted of me and his cum. This was the first time I had actually seen his cock and if I hadn't been so thoroughly fucked by it I may have been disappointed, it was smaller than the drawings. That's not to say it wasn't a good size and it certainly worked. My sore pussy can verify that.

My pussy, inner thighs and face were soaking.

Master

"Slut, pull that tail out of your arse and get your stinking self to the shower. You look a total mess, in fact get the camera and let's give slut some photos so she will remember what a worthless slut she is. Use her phone as well."

Bend over look between your legs.spread your cheeks. Sasha was taking lots of photos. Slut had taken the tail out. I reinserted it for the pictures. I bent over, "Lick my arse. Make sure you get plenty showing her face, I'm sure she will want to show them to her friends."

I pushed her face into my arse, "put your tongue in slut." I pulled her up by her hair and looked closely at her. What a mess, hair all over the place, face shiny and covered in goo. Makeup a mess, mascara run where she had been crying and lipstick smeared.

She looked so vulnerable, I just wanted to hug her and fuck her brains out. "Take the bra off." Her tits were badly marked but that would soon clear, the next lot may not.

I pulled the butt plug out and put it in her mouth. "Shower now, I can't stand the stink any longer, show her Sasha.

Slut

I pulled the plug out of my bum, it was sore, I was sore all over with hot spots that were more than just sore. Where he had hit me with the cane was stinging like hell!

I was looking forward to a long bath, I had to admit he was right. I smelled horrible, in fact a shower before I got in the bath. He wanted more photos. I had to give Sasha the code for my phone so she could use that as well.

I was made to pose and then lick his bum hole! I had to look up at the camera with my tongue in his bum, hair a mess and mascara run. He seems to think I will be showing the pictures to my friends! I will keep them to look at now and again! And again, and again and again!

Sasha showed me where the shower and bath were and even more importantly a loo! Wee, shower and a long soak in the bath, the various pains lessened, even the stripes on my bum wore down to a bearable sting.

Sasha came into the bathroom. "You need to get ready now, Master expects you to have your hair and makeup perfect. I will find something skimpy that will please him."

She held a big fluffy towel for me to dry myself. "Come with me to the bedroom and we will get you ready." In the bedroom she took the towel and examined me all over. Most of the marks had gone or faded. The two on my bum were still red and painful, the skin broken in places.

She put some cream on them which did ease the sting. I sat while she dried and styled my hair, after the abuse this pampering was comforting and pleasant.

She produced a box with more makeup than Boots has and started doing my makeup. She appeared to be putting more on than I would have done.

She checked that I had no hairs where they shouldn't be. She chatted in a friendly manner, saying how much she enjoyed my making her orgasm and hoped she could do the same for me later. She called me Anita, I don't think sir knows what my name is.

She massaged me while putting body lotion on, quite intimately at times. I felt such warmth towards Sasha in a non-sexual way.

She took my hand and led me through the torture chamber, she called it the playroom, into the dressing room. She produced a white quite sheer robe that went over one shoulder. There were no fasteners, it was held together with a belt. White hold-up stockings and heels.

I looked in a full length mirror, In one way I looked virginal until you looked at my face. The makeup was wanton, beautifully over the top. I loved it! A cross between Elizabeth Taylor's Cleopatra and a high class whore. Sasha put a large white bow in my hair.

Sasha produced a white padded collar which she put round my neck, two similar cuffs for my wrists and two for my ankles. She attached a leash to my collar and with instructions to keep my eyes down she led me into the lounge.

Sasha's skimpy outfit was all black in contrast to mine. I was again standing in front of sir in the required position. Eyes down, I waited. I could only see his bare feet, protruding from grey trousers.

Master

Sasha led a demure looking slut in, dressed in virgin white with a big white bow in her Snow White style hair. She looked so innocent, even the excess makeup which I could only partly see as she was looking down.

She stood with her head down, arms behind her, nipples just visible through the material. Perhaps Sasha should have painted her nipples, hindsight is wonderful.

I have never been in Sasha's dressing room because I like the surprises that come out of it. I could approximate the size of it by the general size of the house. I suspect she has been in touch with Dr Who because it seems like the Tardis, the amount of stuff that came out of it.

"Beautiful, come and sit at my feet," I threw a cushion down for her to sit on, I'm so kind. She sat down between my legs. "Bring some wine Sasha." I wanted to run my fingers through her hair but did not want to mess it...yet.

We sat, the three of us drinking a rather good red wine and chatting about generalities. "On your knees facing me slut," she knelt, her arms on my thighs and a smile on her face.

I could see her face properly now, Sasha had done a good job of her makeup. That was going to change when I finished with her, waterproof makeup was not used.

The dress was off one shoulder, I pulled it to one side exposing her left tit. She continued smiling as I played with it. "Top up the wine Sasha." I turned to slut, "better service at your restaurant we would have been topped up ages ago. I will have to punish her."

Sluts eyes went wide. I gave her my now full wine glass. "Over my knee Sasha," she came immediately and lay across me. I pulled her leather knickers down, with some difficulty and began spanking her arse.

When it was good and red and I had tested to see how wet she was, actually quite a lot of testing, I told her to get up. I signalled slut to come closer and put my wet fingers in her mouth. She must be used to Sasha's taste.

"Undo my trousers, get my cock out and lick it." She carefully did so with her scarlet painted false nails, she had to be careful. She licked up the shaft.

She didn't try to suck it or touch it with her hands, she was learning. "Did you enjoy watching Sasha get spanked?" I asked.

"Yes sir."

"Would you like to be spanked?"

"Yes sir very much."

"Well you had better get across my knee then." She was there like a shot, I hardly had time to adjust my cock. Her robe or dress or whatever was covering her arse, well was over her arse rather than covering it.

As the dress had splits up both sides so I slowly pulled the back up until her arse was exposed. I had never had one this big over my knee and it was quite different. Her stomach engulfed my cock, pleasant and soft.

Probably the biggest difference is not having hip bones digging into my thigh. Skinny Michelle of course but even Sasha's were not covered enough to stop me feeling them.

So I had this nice warm feeling, I held slut's big left tit in my left hand, a real handful. The two stripes across her arse continued to look raw and would probably hurt when I smacked her.

I smacked her right cheek, a delightful wobble and a squeak. I hit her left cheek with the same result.

This was fun, I continued smacking her, her squeaks became yelps. Her nipple was poking into the palm of my hand. Her legs were opening. My semi was becoming a full erection.

I gave her four more heavy slaps, two to each cheek all on the aforementioned stripes. She screamed and kicked her legs, I squeezed her tit and put two fingers in her pussy. She settled.

I massaged her tit and her arse.

Slut

I was feeling very nervous as I entered the lounge, I kept my head down as Sasha had told me. I felt so sexy, so submissive being led in on a chain by a sexy woman in black.

As I stood before him in the required position he told me to sit at his feet. I was between his legs sipping wine. Could life get any better? I hope so.

When Sasha had to be told to top up our wine he said he would punish her!

She seemed pleased! He put her over his knee, pulled her knickers down and smacked her bum until it was red all over. She wiggled about, I could see she was loving it. I was loving it, I wanted it to be me!

She loved it even more when he put fingers in her pussy! Eventually he told her to get up. I wanted it to be me even more. He put those same fingers in my mouth. Sasha does taste good.

He told me to kneel before him and lick his cock. I was careful to obey his orders exactly so I just kept licking the length of his cock. No hands, no sucking, just licking.

He asked if I wanted to be spanked, God yes fucking right I do, now. I answered in character and demurely said very much. Laying across him my stomach on his hardening cock with only the sheerest almost non existent material between us.

He bared my bum and held my boob, I waited, then he hit me, wow it hurt, the existing sores made it more painful than I thought.

He hit me on both cheeks, Getting more and more painful but also pleasurable. I yelled each time, there was a pause, he was caressing my boob.

Suddenly four hard slaps had me screaming and wriggling about. He put fingers into me and I quietened down. He fondled my boob and rubbed my bum. His cock was hard against my stomach, I could stay like this forever.

Master

I must admit now that she calmed down. It all seemed quite comfortable, my cock against her warm stomach. I think I would like to taste her cunt.

"Sasha string her up on her back, on the swing I think and a blindfold." Slut reluctantly dragged herself off me. "Crawl." Sasha led her off using the leash.

Slut was turning out to be more fun than I thought she would be, I thought as I watched her arse as she crawled out. She was the complete opposite of Michelle, well not complete but certainly more meat.

I waited for a few minutes to allow Sasha to fasten her up. I pulled my pants up and followed them into the garage, I will have to think of a name for it.

Slut had her arms and legs strung up, both spread. She was looking at me from between her legs, tits fallen to the side and pussy glistening. She wasn't actually looking at me as Sasha had put a blindfold on her. She had heard me come in and was looking in the general direction.

Her back was in a sling taking most of her weight. "Sasha take your knickers and bra off." I moved to slut, her cunt was most seductive, lips quite puffed up and her clit was poking out.

I was tempted to go straight in and suck on that clit. I resisted and instead hit the inside of her thighs with my trusty ruler. She let out a surprised scream and tried to close her legs.

I did dive in and sucked on her clit, she tasted as good as I had hoped. I gripped her clit between my tongue and teeth. Using my tongue I had her worked up in no time. I stopped and moved to her head. I unzipped my fly and put my cock in her mouth.

I pushed in until my balls were banging her nose. She was gagging so I was in and out quickly half a dozen or so times. I moved back to her clit and when she was obviously approaching orgasm I stopped.

Leaning over between her legs I pushed her tits together and sucked on her nipples. "Do you remember what I said I would do to you?"

"Yes sir."

"What was it?"

"Put me on the cross and fuck me everywhere then hit me on the tits with that cane you used on my bum."

"It hurt your arse, how do you think it will feel on your nipples?" I whispered in my best seductive, reassuring voice.

"I think the pain would be unbearable."

"Will be, not would be."

"Yes sir, will be." she was near to tears at the thought, but no pleading for mercy.

"You are very brave." I sucked on her clit again. As soon as she began to orgasm I put my cock in and swung her backwards and forwards on my cock.

"Oh God, oh God. oh God, ooooooohhhhhh." she screamed. I continued fucking her. Her tits were wobbling all over the place, her face was bright red. She had lost her bow, that was a pity.

I came into her. "Sasha, come and clean this dirty cunt." I walked round and fucked her mouth before my erection disappeared. Sasha was still using her mouth on slut's pussy.

"Come and give slut a kiss."

"Yes Master." she almost ran round lifting her head and allowing all the contents of her mouth into slut's.

"Untie her and bring her into the lounge, as she is, no put the bow back in her hair."

I walked out and ordered a takeaway.

Slut

I had to crawl out, led on a leash by Sasha, I was naked, my 'dress' on the floor. I was put on my back, arms and legs in the air. With a sling supporting me I was raised up. I was blindfolded!

I heard sir come in, he told Sasha to take her knickers and bra off, he hit the inside of my thighs. It hurt like hell! I think I screamed! I involuntarily tried to close my legs. I wasn't expecting it. What next?

Next was divine! He did something to my clit that put me in orbit. Fuck I was near orgasm immediately! I could feel it building, from somewhere near my centre and spreading in waves upwards to my nipples and down to my pussy.

He stopped!

I heard his zip, my head was held back and his cock was in my mouth, his balls banging my nose. I swear it was going down my throat!

He moved again, between my legs he leaned forward, pushed my boobs together and sucked my nipples! He didn't know what he was doing to me. Fuck! Let me come, make me come! Stop fucking about!

I could feel his stomach pressing against my pussy. He whispered in a voice that turned me on even more! He made me say what he planned to do to me!

I could still feel the marks on my bum caused by the cane. He was going to hit my nipples with it! No, I couldn't stand that! I will have to quit!

I said it would be unbearable. I was crying, he called me brave and started sucking my clit again, thank God. In seconds I could feel an orgasm mounting again.

Just as I was about to come he pulled away again, bastard! No he is not a bastard he fucked me! Oh how he fucked me! I came in a very wet fashion!

He was squeezing my tits as he fucked me! I was coming again!

He came, I could feel it inside me, he pulled out and told Sasha to clean my dirty cunt! Dirty cunt how could he say that? He put his cock in my mouth and Sasha her tongue in my dirty cunt.

Trying hard to concentrate on sir's cock while Sasha had her tongue in me was not easy. He pulled out and Sasha kissed me, emptying her mouth into mine. Her spit, my juices and sir's spunk!

Sasha reattached my silly bow and led me walking into the lounge. That was one of the best experiences of my life. Being blindfold enhanced my other senses. Plus I never knew what was coming next!

My stomach churned at the thought of what was to come.

Master

Sasha in black, tits and arse uncovered leading slut in white stockings and large white bow. "I have ordered a takeaway, slut will go to the door to collect it. She will serve us in a professional manner."

Slut looked a bit confused. "Sasha, slut needs to cover up to receive the food. Take the leash off and put the dress back on her." With the dress back on she looked less virginal than earlier because her, what was immaculate, makeup was a mess. She had obviously been crying mascara and lipstick running and smudged.

She looked like she had just had a rough fucking.

"Slut your waitressing has started, who knows, do a good job and you may get a good tip. Do a bad job and who knows. Pour us some wine, get some plates ready."

She fluttered around in her high heels until the doorbell rang, I looked her over making sure her tits were covered. Talk about sexy. The material was gossamer thin so there was an indication of nipples and pussy. Her big arse wobbled beautifully as she went to the door.

She returned with two bags and started to dish the food up. "What did the delivery guy look like?"

"There were three of them." Sasha and I laughed.

"I bet they close up shop and they all come next time." I laughed.