Anita meets the Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her head back by her hair as I pummelled away. "Slut lick the clit," I felt my balls tighten. I was really worked up watching and amazed how worked up Sasha had become without a whip in sight.

"May I come Master?"

"Yes of course," she did immediately and drenched slut in the process. I carried on for a while longer seeing Sasha have another orgasm before I did. I pulled out.

"Slut clean that cunt and open your legs, I moved round and sat between sluts legs, my cock under Sasha's nose. She kissed and sucked it until it was no longer erect.

Sasha

What a strange few days, training and looking after Anita. Dressing her and watching her be humiliated and hit in various ways and places. I was quite jealous at times.

Slut had sucked me off while she was punished. I had dressed as a dominatrix in black and been spanked over his knee. I spent a strange night having slut's collar fastened to my ankle. Washing, weeing and even moving was not easy.

At one stage I was sitting on the toilet with my foot on the sink while slut washed and cleaned her teeth. We were woken and released in the morning. He beat slut's tits severely but not with the cane and had the fucking machine going in her.

I cooked breakfast not recommended in the nude, I am good at avoiding spitting fat. Following Master slapping slut's arse with 'slut' which came out beautifully she asked to stay. I was asked if I wanted help with the housework. There was a lot to do so I said yes.

I was told to lie down and slut licked my pussy and bum. Master left and we cleaned round. We drank coffee when we had done and had a sandwich. Slut was quite interesting, I explained that serious punishment was being ignored while he had the others or being denied orgasm.

Master returned and sent me to shower and to look my best in sexy underwear. When I returned to the lounge slut was sitting on a cushion between Master's legs.

I was standing before him on the inspection spot and had to turn around while he watched. He sent slut up to kiss me, it was a good kiss. I was enjoying it. I was not allowed to move my arms.

The kiss went on, tongues in mouth, she stopped and kissed my shoulders, moved behind me, licking and kissing my back. Her hands moved under my arms and onto my breasts, over the bra. It was unusual for me to feel like this with a woman and without being submissive. I was being submissive, I had no control but nice things, loving things were happening rather than painful. I liked it having someone lovingly be in control. No I am not explaining myself well, I'm not understanding it myself. I know that master 'punishes' me with love. Hell, I don't know what I mean. I suppose I am happy as long as somebody else has control.

Not the submission I was used to. I could get used to it. Master must have primed her while I was in the shower.

One word, bra and slut pushed my straps down and unhooked my bra. Her hands massaged my tits and she licked and kissed my back. She sucked my nipples and rubbed my arse, she put her hands in my knickers and grabbed my bum. It felt wonderful, I would have loved to pull her head into me.

She moved down until her tongue was running across my stomach under the waistband of my knickers. She moved my knickers down a bit and continued with her tongue. Down some more her tongue went across my clit this time. I can't believe how exotic, how arousing, how downright fucking good.

The next would be great. She would be licking my pussy. Master stopped her, and moved her to do the same on my bum, he made slut lie on the floor, me kneel over her and Master fucked me from behind.

He fucked me while slut licked my clit, his cock and balls. Slut held my tits. I begged to come, Master said yes and boy did I come. I squirted over Master's cock and sluts face. I came for a second time.

Master came in my pussy which he made slut lick out. He put his cock under my nose and I sucked it and kept on sucking it until it had shrunk to normal size. Mind you, 'normal' is a misnomer in this case erect is Master's normal.

I started crying. I was so happy, "please spank me across your knee please, please Master." I begged, what was I doing? I do as I'm told I don't ask for things.

"Of course, little one." He sat on the couch and I lay across him. "Slut whisky all round." He rubbed my bum before smacking it.

"Thank you Master." I said, he smacked some more. It was so comforting, this is a position I know and love. After that different experience I wondered if I could ask him to hit me with the seven. Seven is an exceedingly whippy fibre cane which is really painful.

He smacked me some more, I felt so good. I blurted out "please hit me with seven Master." There I've said it, he'll probably ban me from orgasm for a year.

"Stand up! Get your arse into the playroom, crawl. Slut give me that whisky." He took a drink. I crawled into the playroom. I had really upset him. If he leaves me for three days laying in my own piss like my former master at least I'd be given a book.

He came in two glasses of whisky in his hands. "Stand up," he commanded. He handed me the whisky. "You'll need this, slut put cuffs on her wrists and ankles."

I finished the Scotch, it was the good one I had bought him for Christmas, he usually keeps it for himself. Slut put the cuffs on and I was strung up, arms and legs spread.

"I cannot believe after the wonderful orgasm slut and myself have given you you want to be hit with seven."

"I cannot have that amount of pleasure without being punished for it." I told Master honestly. I was crying again. He shook his head and walked out. He returned with another glass of Scotch, a rather large glass with two cubes of ice.

He was obviously deep in thought. It was not like him to be indecisive but he looked stumped. "You are an odd person, we do all we can to give you the best but you have to be punished. Not just punished like an over the knee spanking which you all enjoy but punished in the worst way."

"Yes Master, I'm sorry." Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Please use seven on me."

"And if I don't?"

"I don't know Master."

"I do not think it would be good for you to have number seven at this time. You look so vulnerable with tears of joy one minute and tears of whatever now." He came up and kissed me.

My stomach churned. I can't understand it myself, but the need to be severely punished was all consuming. "I don't know Master."

"You want it?"

"Yes Master."

He went and collected seven, I shivered as he approached. "Slut blindfold her." I was suddenly in the dark.

"Yeowwww." I yelled, fuck that hurt, right across my bum. "Yeeeeowwww," and again. I was wriggling about crying again. My pussy was already dripping.

"Yeeeooww" across my stomach, unexpectedly, I bent forward and was hit on the bum again. My yell was even louder. Why did I ask for this? I had already had a fantastic orgasm so why did I need this?

Yeeeeeeowowowwwww" across my tits below the nipples.

"Had enough?"

"No Master. Yeeeowww" another across my tits above my nipples. Three more strikes across my bum. I yelled and yelled. The pain was all mingled together. Arse and tits.

Another across my nipples, agony. Master came up to me, he kissed me, he ran seven up and down my pussy, between my lips and against my clit. Was he preparing to hit me there? I hope not.

"Slut get her down and the pair of you crawl into the lounge." I was in agony. We crawled in together, Master threw some salve to slut. "Put that on her sores." He was not happy, he didn't like doing that, he poured himself another large Scotch.

I could see he had an erection! He might not like doing it but it got him good and hard. He unzipped his fly, held his cock up and told me to suck it. Oh yes please, I swallowed it straight away, into my throat.

I gave my best blow job, no hands. Please forgive me, please love me, please just own me. He sat back sipping the Scotch. And looking at me.

Master

That was different but Sasha was not in control so she had a painless orgasm. We all enjoyed it. Sasha asked to be spanked across my knee, great what could be nicer: a good Scotch in one hand and a great arse under the other.

It was most unusual for Sasha to ask for anything, she must have been feeling confident.

I spanked her and she wiggled, we were all happy then Sasha dropped her bombshell and asked to be hit with seven! What the hell why would someone who had had a perfect experience and orgasm want to be hurt so badly?

She was ruining a great day, I shouldn't do it, I was rock hard already and ready to fuck her. I had slut string her up in the play room, I was still in two minds cock versus brain. I had a large Scotch and tried to talk her out of it or at least find out why.

She was determined so I had slut blindfold her and hit her arse twice as she was arched forward I hit her stomach. Her screams were long and loud.

I hit her arse and tits, finishing off with a cruel and nasty one across her nipples. She stopped screaming and was just standing there, more hanging there, crying. I kissed her tears away and on the lips. I ran seven up and down her cunt, it was gleaming wet.

I told slut to untie her and had both crawl into the lounge. I had a raging hard-on. I gave some salve to slut to put on Sasha's wounds and poured myself another Scotch.

I sat down, got my cock out and told Sasha to suck it. She knelt before me, smiling through the pain. She took my cock in her mouth and gave me a fantastic no hands blow job.

Another almost perfect situation: a good whisky in one hand and a great mouth on my cock. I came into her mouth. "Go to bed." I quietly told them.

I sat there for a while, my shrunken cock poking out of my fly. I finished my Scotch and went to bed on my own.

I woke early as usual, made a brew and decided to wake the girls. "Get up, lounge in five minutes." I ordered. I sat back with my brew and waited. The girls came in and stood before me. "Sasha turn slowly."

I could already see her tits, God the marks were horrific, skin broken in places. Her arse was in a worse state some of the strokes had crossed over and there was fresh blood amongst the dried. The one across her stomach paled into insignificance under her tits but was still raw.

"On your knees, slut suck my cock, Sasha lick my arse." I dropped my trousers. "Spread my cheeks and get your tongue in."

"I am not sure that I am the right master for you, you expect someone who will do to you things I will not, certainly not in future."

"Please Master, I will not ask again."

"Shut up and get your tongue back in. I will not do that to you again, I love having you but I will no longer go against my principles." I came into slut's mouth.

I pulled my pants up and walked to the front door, I put my jacket on. "I will be in touch." I walked out carrying number seven.

Sasha

I had a most uncomfortable night, there was a convenient way to lie that wasn't painful and if I fell asleep as soon as I moved I landed in a painful place.

Master woke us early, he made me turn around while he looked at me, the marks were very raw. He looked shocked and disgusted, oh no! This can't be good. He made us kneel, slut sucked his cock, lucky bugger, and I licked his arse. He said I should have a different Master. No! No! No! I don't want another Master.

I will be good, I won't ask for anything, I will do whatever you tell me. Please Master, please own me. I told him I would not ask again and he told me to put my tongue back in his bumhole.

He pulled his pants up and walked to the door, put his jacket on and said he would be in touch and he walked out!

What the fuck! What's going to happen now? In the future? Will he come back? I was in tears. I heard his car go.

"What now?" said slut.

"I don't know," I responded through my tears. "I will have to wait as will you. I don't know what he had in store for you. He will probably see you at work. He does not know how to contact you or even your name so if he wants you he will have to go through me." I was clutching at straws, he had said Anita aka slut was a one off but he enjoyed her and may want her back.

"Get the salve and put it on my sores, we'll have a cup of coffee before we do anything else, I was still crying. The salve numbed the pain in my arse but not the pain in my heart!

"Do you think he will want me back?" Anita asked.

"I don't know." and I don't fucking care, I may have lost him. You hardly know him. He is my life, my everything.

"Will you phone me if he asks?"

"Of course, if he tells me to do something do you think I will disobey?"

"No, of course not, I'm just worried."

For fucks sake shut up. "Let's get tidied up and keep busy." Perhaps he has forgotten something and will come back. Perhaps he will phone me. Perhaps I can get on without constantly thinking about him.

We had tidied up, what the hell we cleaned clean things washed clean things and generally tried to not think. We stopped for a meal.

"Did your experience come up to your expectations?" I asked.

"I don't know what I expected, I expected to be smacked and whipped but not totally humiliated, no knickers, a mini skirt and a tail up my bum and walking round the shops. It was terrible and I loved it. Even the two whacks with the cane which were not as hard as yours."

"And you want to do it again?"

"Oh yes."

"If I am still with Master and he asks, I will be in touch but I will not ask him for anything in the future."

"Thank you, Sasha."

"You had better go if you are working this evening."

"Yes, I hope I see you soon."

"Me too."

With Anita gone I was left to my thoughts. I eventually decided to write to him. A letter would be better than an email I decided.

Master,

Please forgive me, do not forsake me.

I promise I will never ask for anything again.

I will be your obedient slave.

I will do whatever you ask, whatever you want, whatever you demand.

I will not ask for anything, nothing at all.

Please, please, please forgive me and keep me in your life.

Your obedient slave,

Sasha.

I kissed the envelope, posted it and hoped for the best.

Master

In the car I calmed down, I didn't go far. I stopped at the cafe on the pier and had a full English, several mugs of tea and read the morning paper. I decided not to go home just yet so I went to the beach hut.

I put the heating on and sat in the comfortable chair and read a book for a few hours. My mind drifted back to Sasha, I was so fond of her but I could not treat her the way she wanted. I felt guilty about becoming aroused while doing such a vile thing. The only good thing was she wanted it. I had seven in my hands, feeling it, bending it and swishing it about. I walked down the beach with it and watched the waves, The tide was going out. I threw number seven as far out as I could.

It is possible to do as much damage with other whips and canes but seven has the reputation, the meaning of being the ultimate. Sasha knows I will not do it again and has accepted that but will it be enough? I will give it a few days before I do anything. I went home, not contacting anyone. I was due to visit Michelle in Reading this weekend. I will go and it should take my mind off it.

Friday morning the post was quite early so I read the letter from Sasha. The stupid bitch I like her asking for things rather than the doormat she was previously. Asking for the spanking was great, it was what followed that upset me.

I phoned her, "be on your knees naked in the middle of the lounge at midday and wait for me you stupid cunt." I put the phone down. She was going to be kneeling there for a while, I was in no rush. My thoughts were on Michelle, the complete opposite of slut in build.

I set off for Reading, stopping at Sasha's. It was about twenty to one when I walked in. Sasha was kneeling as instructed, as I knew she would be. "Stand up."

I examined her, the marks were still raw, turn round. Her arse was also bad. "I could slap your tits you stupid cunt, it is not you asking, I prefer to have you asking for things. I won't slap your tits because of the state they are in." I slapped her face.

"You are forgiven. You will go to my house this weekend and give it a good spring clean. I am off to see Michelle. I drowned seven."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." She bowed her head. I left her and set off for Reading.

Sasha

I'm in! He's not throwing me away. It was worth kneeling on the hard floor for ages. I could not rest my bum on my legs because of the sores so the muscles at the back of my legs were agony. Each time my legs gave way my bum touched my legs the pain had me sitting up again. I had been sitting on a large cushion since the beating.

The wait from posting the letter to him phoning was agonising, at least he phoned straight away not after his weekend with Michelle. He will need sunglasses when he gets home. The place will be so clean.