All Comments on 'Anitole's Red Riding Hood'

by Anitole

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tnkgrrltnkgrrlover 14 years ago
hot!

be careful of the typos. they detract from your otherwise well written and very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happened?

That was a rather abrupt and awkward place to end. A whole lot wasn't explained. Unless this is chapter 1 which it should have been labeled as. A TBC or THE END would have been helpful. I like the story a lot but have no idea what happed with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story, but

A good story, but the ending was too sudden and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
15?

WHAT THE HELL? THE MAIN GIRL IN THE STORY FUCKING IS 15? THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I SAW WHEN I READ THIS AND FELT CONFUSION.WHY WOULD MAKE A STORY WHERE THE GIRL IS 15 AND FUCKING THE BIG BAD WOLF. PLEASE CORRECT THIS OR ANWSER ME ABOUT THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
she's not 15

"By the age of 19 she had grown quite beautiful." i agree, your ending just sort of happened. also, is this a repost? i feel like i've read this already?

AnitoleAnitoleover 14 years agoAuthor
TBC

She is 19 at the age of intercourse. There will be subsequent chapters if enough interest is shown to warrent my continuing the story. You've red an eroticized red riding hood story before? NO SHIT! Freud and Jung analyzed it all to death and many versions have been told.

Incest, rape, bestiality, cannibalism and other things have been played up in different versions.

It's not unheard of for authors to put their own twists on fairy tales. After all King Lear is just Cinderella with some changes and better poetry. Romeo and Juliet is a revamping of Pyrimus and Thisbe as is off broadway show The Fantastiks.

VioletBlairVioletBlairover 13 years ago
Good story

Please continue the story, the end was too abrupt. Having problems to vote, but I would give u a 5 if I could

aphroditeDDaphroditeDDover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Amazing dialog! I was captivated!

AnitoleAnitoleover 12 years agoAuthor
Finished it...

After so long working to get this story just right, I've finally finished it. I am attempting to have it published in ebook format. As soon as I have news, I'll share. Thank you for reading.

XOXO Anitole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
shes 15 it says so reported it will be

SHES 15 DIS IS GONNA BE REPORTED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lol she's not 15

She 15 at the start but any sex occurs when she 19.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitole@Anitole
If you wish to find me on Twitter: @AnitoleJ I also have a few of my stories independently published on Amazon. My first novel Coyote: A Pansexual Erotica was published in the late summer of 2021. I am planning a second novel by the end of 2021 along with a few shorter p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES