Anjum-Frnz Slutty Young Sis Fucks

Story Info
How Anjum, a friend's younger sister seduced me.
11.6k words
4.37
10.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Anjum - My Friend's Slutty Young Sister

Hi all, its Ali here!

I'm back with another thrilling post. Let me tell you how Anjum, my friend's slutty younger sister seduced me. Read on if you want to know how Anjum, a lusty young Muslim girl lost her virginity willingly and started a kinky ass-centric fuck-friend relationship.

(If you like experience, please don't forget to Like, Rate and Comment on this post)

About Me...

I am Ali. I'm a 5'10"-tall, fair, good-looking guy with long dark hair. I have a trim muscular physique as I've played soccer since I was small and also work out regularly to stay fit. I love three things in life -- books, bikes and booty. I am an introvert but can quickly turn on my charm when I want. This somehow attracts a lot of girls to me. It also works well to hook up for casual sexual relationships and satisfy my high sex-drive.

I was born and raised in one of the bigger cities in central India. I come from a rich but conservative Muslim family. My huge libido has made me get into secret sexual relationships with numerous girls and women. I have slept with females from my family, neighborhood, among college-mates, co-workers and even friend's family members. One such secret fuck-buddy is Anjum Qazi.

About Anjum...

Anjum looks cute and petite. She is short at 5'3" and weighed around 45 kg and with a sexy slim figure. She is extremely bold and lusty. Anjum looks innocent - with her small round face, straight nose and bow-shaped lips. Her dark wavy hair is styled with bangs over her forehead. Back then, Anjum had small 30A-cup tits with tiny brown nipples. She had a very slim 24-inch waist which then flared out slightly to form a pair of taut 30-inch wide butt-cheeks. She has slim legs and small feet.

In short Anjum reminds me a lot of the sexy slim porn-star Eliza Ibarra.

As a person, Anjum is quite boyish, dirty-minded and very sly. Her parents had turned Anjum into a spoilt arrogant brat. By the time she reached her late teens, Anjum always had her way at home. She would boss her older brother Adil, and even her parents gave in to her demands. Still, her family did not know about her lusty side. Anjum has a very high sex-drive. She had started watching porn and masturbating a couple of years before she lost her virginity to me.

For Context...

Adil is a fat, nerdy weird kid from my neighborhood who didn't have many friends. This was true until I befriended him and he became part of my group. His mother and father are quite snobbish and modern Muslims so they didn't mix much with our working-class neighbors. But as I came from a rich family, I was always welcome at their house. They live in a duplex house close by and so Adil would frequently call me over to hang-out. We would usually play video-games and Anjum would join us almost every time. She would easily beat Adil at one-on-one video-games and often taunted him cruelly.

Strangely, Anjum was very nice to me. She was always polite and talked respectfully to me and called me "Ali Bhai", like everyone else does.

In 2005, things took a sexual turn when Anjum turned 18 and began flirting with me.

As always, Anjum would find excuses to hang-out with Adil and me. We would play video-games or watch a movie on her brother's PC. This was when Anjum got bolder and sneakily revealed her lusty side.

I noticed Anjum began putting on skimpy clothes whenever I'd go to her house. She wore sleeveless Tees over cotton shorts or a short skirt. She loved to show her slim shoulders and skinny legs. Anjum also became increasingly flirty. By this time, she'd started to touch me at every opportunity.

For instance, when we played video-games, we'd sit close together on two chairs. Anjum would brush my arms casually or press her legs on mine. In the excitement of a one-on-one game, Anjum would playfully press her tiny taut tits on my arms. If it was Adil's turn, she would stand behind my chair and casually rub my shoulders or accidentally touch my face. I tried to ignore her somewhat obvious flirty behavior at first, thinking she was just trying to be cool.

But then I got more suspicious when her flirty touching got more frequent and bolder.

By then, I had enough experience with girls to catch sexual signals. Still, I decided to test my suspicions first. So, I started responding to her flirting in my own way. I'd press back slightly when she leaned on me, and would subtly smile at her whenever she touched me playfully. I immediately noticed Anjum's inner excitement at my positive reaction. It didn't take long for her to confirm what I suspected.

Anjum was definitely attracted to me, I was sure of that. Still, I figured it was only a small crush and didn't do much back then.

That's when Anjum decided to do something about her growing lust and make the first move to seduce me.

It was February of 2005, and Anjum was preparing for her board exams. Adil and I, being a year older, had already graduated junior-college the previous year. According to her devious plan for seducing me, Anjum somehow convinced her mother to let me tutor her. She said she needed help with Science and knew I was good at it. Her mother was impressed that Anjum was eager to improve her grades, so she readily agreed. So, she made her mother ask me if I could help.

The next day, Adil's mom Amina Aunty asked me if I could tutor Anjum. The board exams were only a month away and Aunty pleaded with me. I was always willing to help my friends and their families in any way I could, so I agreed. Then, I began tutoring Anjum for an hour every day. I would go over to her house either early in the morning before her college or in the evening after sunset.

Anjum's room is at front on the first-floor, with a balcony looking out into the street. Her cozy room was filled with girly furniture. It had a small single bed, a large dresser and double-closet, a small study-desk and computer-table. There were numerous shelves full of random stuff and posters of popular boy-bands were stuck to the walls. She also had a large-screen TV near her bed connected to her video-game console. Overall, it was a typical teen girl's room.

Anjum began flirting heavily from the time I began teaching her. We would sit on chairs at the study-table. So, whenever we would discuss something, Anjum would always sit close, and lean over to me. Often, when I'd turn to look at her, I'd find her staring at me. She would immediately smile wide and reluctantly break eye-contract. Other times, she kept her face barely a few inches from me and I would clearly see the lust in her brown slanted eyes. But all through this, I always pretended not to notice her obvious attraction.

So, when she noticed I was not reacting, and Anjum got even bolder.

After that, Anjum would sit even closer and casually lean on me so our shoulders always touched. She would "accidentally" touch my thighs or comment on my muscled arms and taut body. Anjum got increasingly brazen and would often press on me, to rub her taut tits and slim legs.

Up until then, I had been playful but soon I began feeling a sexual attraction for Anjum too.

I knew it was wrong of me to think that way about a friend's younger sister. But I could no longer ignore the silent sensual tension growing between us.

So, I began smiling every time she touched me "playfully". This seemed to please Anjum, who soon began flirting even more heavily. She started praising my physique more often and always bugged me about my relationships. I'd told her I was single, but hinted that I'd had several casual sexual relationships with several class-mates from college.

This way, Anjum kept teasing me every day, right up till her exams started in mid-March.

At end of March 2005, the board exams got over. Anjum assured her mom and me that she'd done well in the Science exams and this pleased her mother. Amina Aunty remembered to thank me the next time I went over to her house.

Then her summer vacations started and Anjum began hanging-out with Adil and me even more. She never missed a chance to join us in Adil's room. As usual, Anjum began sneakily touching me even more often now. This time I responded and smiled slyly every time, in silent approval.

My unspoken agreement got Anjum so excited that she finally decided to seduce me. This is how it happened...

COMING TO THE STORY...

How Anjum First Seduced To Fuck

(1PM - 6PM, Saturday 26 March 2005)

It was a few minutes to 1 PM, and I was in my room when Anjum called on my cell-phone.

"Hello," Anjum's sultry voice said, "What's up, Ali Bhai?"

"Hi, I was just chilling at home. What's up?" I replied.

"I'm getting bored. Mom and Adil have gone to the mall. I'm home alone. I was wondering if you wanted to come over and play the new God of War?" Anjum asked.

I heard a slight nervousness in her voice. Plus, the way she asked me over after telling me she was home alone immediately made me a suspicious. But I didn't let it show.

"Sure!" I replied in my casual cheery way, "I'll be there in five." I said.

"Oh..." Anjum replied and paused, as if she didn't expect me to say yes, "Cool, I'm waiting." She said finally.

I heard her giggle before she ended the call.

I grinned with growing excitement and I hurried to wear some clothes. It was getting hot outside so I wore a light-green Tee and dark-green cargo-pants with flip-flops. I put my cell-phone, wallet, half-full cigarette-pack, lighter and a couple of chocolate bars in the pockets. On the way out, my mom asked me where I was going. I hated lying to her, so I only told her I was going to Adil's house. She assumed I was going to hang-out with Adil, which was fine with me.

My excitement grew gradually as I walked down the street. It was deserted but I still made sure no one was looking when I slipped inside Adil's front gate and locked it. Thankfully, the compound-wall was high and hid the small concrete parking-lot of his house. I took a deep breath to compose myself and walked to the front-door.

Anjum pulled the door ajar a little and hurriedly beckoned me into the small dark drawing-room. She quickly shut the door behind me and led me through the large living-room and up the stairs to her room. All this while, I could hardly take my eyes off Anjum, who looked pretty cute but hot in her small skimpy outfit.

Anjum wore a short white sun-dress. It had spaghetti straps, tight and reached only to her thighs. It showed off her bare shoulders and smooth chest. The dress clung tight to her slim body and outlined her tiny tits, thin waist, curved hips and small wriggly butt. I stared at her slim white legs as I followed her up the stairs. Anjum had this habit of walking almost on her tiptoes, which made her small round hips swing enticingly.

Anjum's room was dark and cool when we walked in. She'd drawn the curtains closed over the windows and only the light from her TV-screen lit up the small cozy room. Adil had a PC for playing video-games, while Anjum had the latest PlayStation console and a PC. She invited me to sit on her bed, which faced the TV-screen.

Once I sat down, Anjum offered a few packs of chips and a bottle of soda. Then she sat close enough to my side that our shoulders touched. I smiled inside and felt a thrill as we began playing the latest God of War game. It's a single-player game so we took turns playing it.

As I began playing first, Anjum started her sneaky caressing. She touched my arm as if by accident when she'd say something. She'd grab my thigh during the combat parts of the game. Otherwise, she would casually put her arm on my shoulder and lean close. This was the first time she'd ever dared to do it. But I was excited with her sneaky petting and leaned in towards without being too obvious.

Whenever it was her turn to play, Anjum would lean close to me as she moved with the motions of the character. I took this chance to tease Anjum in turn. I casually put my arm around her shoulder, while pretending to guide her through the puzzle campaigns. This seemed to please Anjum and she became eager for my touch.

All this had me quite turned-on. I was glad I was wearing loose cargo-pants. Anjum would've definitely noticed the slight bulge my thick hardening dick made in my underwear.

My reaction also made Anjum bold enough to take the next step in her plan to seduce me.

After almost an hour of playing God of War, Anjum took a break. She went to the bathroom at the end of the hallway. I sat and wondered what she had in store for me next. Anjum's bold touching and caressing had my aroused. I was also aware of the growing sexual tension between us and got excited when I heard her return a couple of minutes later. She had a peculiar smile on her face as she came and sat close to my side once more.

"How about we have some one-on-one action now?" Anjum said with a playful grin.

"Sure," I replied, ignoring the double-meaning choice of words, "Which game did you have in mind?" I asked.

"I've never defeated you at Tekken-5. But I've been practicing a lot lately. So, we can play a tournament and see who is the best player." Anjum said and smirked.

"Okay," I agreed, "But what does the winner get?" I asked, playfully.

"Whatever the winner wants." Anjum quickly replied.

"Whatever?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Yes, whatever the winner wants." Anjum winked, but blushed and looked away.

"Okay. I'm in." I replied and held out my hand.

My dirty excited brain was already in high-gear and coming up with a plan of its own to seduce Anjum.

Anjum quickly grabbed my hand. I felt her soft thin hand grip my hard hand tentatively and I shook it gently. She held my hand for a second longer before letting it slowly slide out of her tight grip. Then Anjum quickly turned away, with a soft smile on her face. When she went to change the DVDs I grinned inside, with growing excitement. Then she came and sat close to me again and we started playing Tekken.

As we played the fast-paced fighting game, things began getting exciting in more ways than one. While playing, Anjum and I would often lean into each other. At first, we did it as if by accident, but then we became more playful. So, we began teasing each other more boldly, without seeming too obvious. Gradually, we leaned and pressed harder against each other.

I got thrilled every time Anjum pressed her taut tits on my arms, or pushed her skinny bare leg on mine. I could feel the warmth from her slim petite body every time her bare smooth skin brushed on mine. I started to press my elbows on her chest and she deliberately pressed her small perky boobs on my arm.

As per my plan, I began to lose the rounds as the game progressed. I made sure not to make it look deliberate, because she knew I could play really good. Even then, it didn't take too much pretending because Anjum's sleazy flirting was quite distracting. By the end, I let Anjum win by a few points, and she was ecstatic!

"Woo hoo!" Anjum cried aloud and immediately began dancing in place with excitement.

"All right, all right," I said, pretending to be grumpy, "No need to rub it in now." I smiled.

Anjum giggled and then calmed down. I watched her pause to take a deep breath before she looked right at me.

"So..." Anjum said softly, "I won."

"I know." I replied and looked deep in her brown eyes, "So, what do you want?" I asked softly.

"Do you promise to give whatever I want?" Anjum asked, finally getting the courage to be bold again.

"Yes." I said even more softly.

"I want to kiss you." Anjum whispered and looked closely at my reaction.

"What?" I pretended to be shocked, "But that's wrong!" I said vehemently.

"I know," Anjum agreed quickly, "But... it's just a kiss." She tried to justify it.

"I mean," I replied, "Why stop at a kiss?" I added and smiled slightly.

Anjum quickly realized what I meant and I saw her face light up with excitement.

"Really?" Anjum asked in disbelief.

"I know you want to." I said and confronted her.

Then I reminded her of the times she flirted and touched me. I told her I suspected her intentions a long time ago. This revelation surprised Anjum but she quickly recovered. She knew I'd seen through her plan to seduce me so she decided to be up-front about it.

"Ali," Anjum began in a serious tone, calling me by my name for the first time, "I've had a huge crush on you for some years now. I think you're hot and I've always fantasized about having a boyfriend just like you. I know it might sound wrong to feel about my older brother's friend but I can't help it. I've become obsessed with you and that's why I always join you guys whenever you come over. You're right, I didn't need help with Science, but I just needed an excuse to spend time alone with you." She stopped to take a breath and looked at me, waiting for me to say something.

I stayed quiet and kept looking at her without expression. I could see her growing unease and deliberately waited for a few seconds before responding.

"Keep going..." I smiled softly, to reassure her and nodded my head, "Tell me what you think about me?"

This put Anjum at ease a little.

"You don't think I'm weird to fantasize all of that?" Anjum asked apprehensively.

"Of course not!" I replied with emphasis, "I think you're very sexy, Anjum." I added firmly and smiled.

"You do?" Anjum asked in disbelief, and she suddenly got excited when I nodded my head in agreement, "Wow!" She exclaimed before biting her lower lip.

I could tell she was a little nervous and probably wondering what to do next, so I decided to coax her.

"What do you want to do?" I asked plainly.

"I want you to fuck me." Anjum replied boldly.

"I would love to fuck you, Anjum." I replied, grinning to show my excitement, "But you should know a few things." I added and explained the terms and conditions of getting into a sexual relationship with me.

I stressed for the need to keep everything absolutely secret, reminding her of the consequences with her own family and the community. Then I explained about keeping things only sexual and how she couldn't expect me to be an emotional support, like a boyfriend would. I made it completely clear to Anjum that, if we fucked, it would be a completely casual, but top-secret, no-strings-attached affair. I assured her she could rely on me to fulfill her wildest sexual fantasies, on the condition that she agreed to obey my terms.

Anjum eagerly accepted everything I asked for. She assured me that she was aware we didn't have a future together, so she will keep her emotions to herself. But she made it clear that she wanted to fuck me freely, and as frequently as possible.

I agreed to everything Anjum asked we both got extremely excited.

This is how Anjum got fucked for the first time in her life!

I grabbed Anjum's hands and stood up, making her stand upright. Then I caught her slim waist and easily lifted her up and pressed her to me. Anjum quickly wrapped her smooth arms around my neck and her skinny strong legs around my waist. She was so petite that I hardly felt her weight as she clung tightly to me.

The next moment, Anjum put her soft pouty lips on mine and we began kissing hard.

"Mm... Hmm... Mm..." Anjum and I moaned together as we smooched passionately and hugged tighter.

I put my left arms around her back and put my right hand on her small firm butt-cheeks, keeping her pressed close to me. Though she pressed her chest hard on me, I could only feel her small hard nipples on my chest. Anjum kept rubbing her slim upper body up and down on my torso, trying to press even closer in my embrace.

We kissed this way for several minutes and got out of breath. When we took a quick break from kissing, Anjum began caressing me. She slipped her hands under my T-shirt and felt my flat tummy and firm chest. She cooed with delight when she ran her hands down my bare broad back. I felt a thrill of excitement at the way Anjum lovingly traced the muscles on my back with her soft fingers. At this, I held her around her waist with my left hand and started teasing her hungry hot cunt with my right hand.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers