Anjum-Frnz Slutty Young Sis Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!... Shit... Please stop!" Anjum swore breathlessly when she finally stopped climaxing, "It's hurting now." She pleaded.

I immediately pulled my huge thick dick out of her creamy tight cunt and my long finger out her taut asshole.

"Sssh..." Anjum hissed when she felt both holes stretch back to normal, "Mmm..." She breathed a sigh of relief and plopped back exhausted on the bed.

I stood upright, with my huge slick dick throbbing with excitement and looked at Anjum's naked thin body. She lay curled on her side, her eyes clamped shut but a wide grin clear on her face. She shivered softly, no doubt recovering from the string of intense orgasms she'd experienced in the past hour.

This sight was incredibly arousing, and my juice-streaked dick jerked eagerly. But I knew I had to let her rest, so I took a thin blanket from the foot of the bed and covered Anjum's lovely naked body.

It was nearly 4 PM, and I wondered what to do next. Anjum had assured me her mom and brother wouldn't be back before 6 at least. So, I decided to quickly wash and let Anjum rest till then. I walked to the small bathroom down the hall and went inside. It was then that I noticed the blood mixed with cunt-cream streaked across my cock.

I washed quickly, and walked back naked into Anjum's dark cozy room. I looked around and found my pants. After I found a cigarette, I went to the window and cracked it open a couple of inches. It gave a clear view of the street out front and the large football field opposite her house. I lit the smoke and thought back to everything that had happened. It was exciting to have another fuck-friend, especially someone as horny and eager-to-please as Anjum.

Anjum woke from her satiated slumber by the time I finished smoking the cigarette. She told me to wait and went to the bathroom. Five minutes later, Anjum returned and joined me at the window.

"I'm sorry about earlier, for stopping you so soon." Anjum apologized and embraced me, pressing her slim naked body on me, "My pussy was sore from fucking." She explained and I nodded knowingly.

"It's all right. I understand." I replied, "What now?" I asked.

"We have a couple of hours more." Anjum said, smiling wider, "I am ready for another round if you are." She said and kissed my lips.

"Oh yes!" I replied excitedly, "I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Before we do that, I have to ask you for something." Anjum said and waited for me to nod my head, "Can I smoke, please?" She asked hesitantly.

"What?" I asked, surprised, but I quickly recovered, "Okay, if you want to." I agreed

I figured she was old enough to make her own decisions. So, I agreed to teach Anjum how to smoke.

Anjum brought me the pack of cigarettes and the lighter from my pant-pockets. Ten she turned around and leaned back on me, pressing her bare back and taut buttocks on my chest and crotch. My thick arousing dick jerked with excitement when I felt her warm naked body on mine.

I took two cigarettes from the half-empty pack and handed her one. Then I showed her how to light a cigarette and smoke it. Anjum was a quick learner, and after gagging the first few times, she began smoking like a pro. We were careful to blow the smoke out the window, to avoid stinking up her room. It also allowed us to look down on the street, and let Anjum stand snuggled close to me.

While smoking, Anjum kept excitedly talking about her first fuck. She described in detail every new sensation she felt and expressed her eagerness to try her wild fantasies. I got excited hearing Anjum tell me how she imagined my screwing her like a fuck-toy. She mentioned some very kinky things she'd seen in porn movies that she wanted to try. Hearing Anjum's wild sensual fantasies in her lusty voice had me aroused in no time.

While I listened to her, I casually caressed Anjum's lovely naked body. I gently squeezed her taut tits and stubby nipples. I ran my fingertips up and down her slim curvy sides. I teased her moist slit and tiny clit while pressing my semi-aroused dick between her perky ass-cheeks. All this had Anjum turned on by the time we finished smoking the cigarette. It also resulted in Anjum feeling blissful after her first time smoking.

By then, Anjum leaned on me heavily. I held her close to me with an arm around her tiny waist. Quickly, I flung the cigarette-butts out the window and watched them land on the other side of the street.

Right then, we were both very horny and ready for round two.

My naughty brain immediately came up with a kinky idea.

First, I led Anjum to the bed and sat on the edge. Then I told her to grab the big bar of chocolate from my pant-pocket. It was mushy by then but perfect for what I had in mind. I made her get on her knees and she quickly obeyed. Anjum looked curiously at me as I carefully tore a corner and made a tiny opening.

"You like chocolate, don't you?" I asked innocently.

"Yes..." Anjum replied, curious.

"I bet you never had it this way, though." I said and grinned.

Anjum followed my hand as I put the pack of chocolate over my thick aroused dick and squeezed. A thin string of mushy dark chocolate squirted out and fell on my swollen dickhead. I immediately throbbed with excitement, and I watched Anjum's face light up with realization.

"Ooo..." Anjum cooed, "I would love to try it your way, Ali." She grinned and watched me smear chocolate all over my fleshy hard cock.

I squeezed about half the chocolate bar on to my huge dick and kept it carefully to one side. Then I looked at Anjum and grinned.

"Go on..." I said and nodded towards my crotch, "Taste my chocolaty cock." I quipped.

"It looks delicious! Don't mind if I do..." Anjum exclaimed before whispering lustily.

I watched with growing excitement as Anjum grabbed the base of my thick cock in her soft hands. She held it upright and moved closer between my legs. She sat on her feet and pushed her face in my crotch. My thick dick throbbed as Anjum flicked her tongue-tip over my sensitive circumcised cock-cap.

"Oooh..." I moaned delightedly when I first felt her wet warm tongue on my swollen dickhead, "Yesss..." I hissed lustily next when Anjum began licking my fleshy chocolate-smeared shaft.

"Mm... It's so wonderful!... Hmm... I love it!... Mhmm... Oh Ali... Umm... You're making me hungry!..." Anjum started talking dirty while she hungrily licked my thick dick.

I got thrilled as Anjum continued to eagerly lick and suck on my cock. The chocolate got smeared all around her mouth. She kept licking and sucking, all the way from my cock-cap to my balls and back up again. She had a tight grip at the base, so it kept my huge dick stand hard as a rock. The veins popped on my thick chocolaty dick.

Anjum enjoyed licking and sucking the chocolate off of my huge cock for several long minutes. By then, my thick dick was standing stiff as a pole. Despite her tight grip on its base, my slick cock throbbed hard, eager to fuck.

But I still had another trick to try so I stopped Anjum, and stood upright.

"Aaw..." Anjum groaned disappointedly and looked up at me with pleading eyes, "I wanted to suck it some more!" She begged me.

"You've had enough chocolate for the day, baby." I said and smiled, "It's my turn now." I added and pulled her upright.

Anjum got excited hearing this, and eagerly obeyed me.

I made her stand up and bend over the study-table. She rested her small bare breasts on the table and quickly spread her feet wide on the floor. I pulled up a chair close behind her and sat on it. This way, Anjum's bubbly buttocks, taut brown asshole and moist hungry cunt were only a few inches from my face.

I took a good look at Anjum's slick cunt and quivering butthole for a few seconds while caressing up and down her skinny strong legs. Then I told her to reach behind, grab her ass-cheeks and spread them as wide as she could. Anjum quickly obeyed without hesitating and offered her clean-shaved crotch to me.

"Mm... I'm hungry now..." I said softly, "Let me eat your pussy." I whispered and kissed Anjum's cute moist cunt.

"Mmm..." Anjum moaned approvingly and pushed her buttocks out towards me.

I leaned down to pick the half chocolate bar from the side and got a whiff of Anjum's cute cunt. My thick dick jerked excitedly at the sweet enticing scent of her pre-cum. I was eager to start, so I grabbed the squishy chocolate-bar from the side. I carefully squeezed melted chocolate right above her tight ass-crack. The mushy chocolate squirted out and fell all over her tiny brown asshole and cute slick cunt.

"Oh!" Anjum exclaimed softly when she felt the warm wet chocolate on her hungry holes.

Then I reached out and rubbed the melted chocolate all over. I gently smeared the warm chocolate with my fingertips around her tight-clenched anus and her quivering cunt. The musky scent of her hot vagina mixed with the melted chocolate turned me on incredibly. I could feel my stiff dick sway heavily as I pushed my face into Anjum's lovely chocolate-smeared crotch.

"Oh God!" Anjum cried aloud in amazement when I first licked her brown butt-hole, "Mmm..." She moaned lustily as I licked my way down to her chocolaty cunt, "Yesss..." She hissed with delight when I began licking and sucking the chocolate from her pussy and ass.

I closed my eyes and slowly ate melted chocolate off of Anjum's tiny anus. Her tight-clenched asshole quivered hard while I eagerly licked all around it. While licking her tight butt-hole, I slowly rubbed her slick slit with my fingertips. I ran my fingers up and down her tiny chocolate-smeared labia and her taut clit. Then, I started to slowly finger her tight cunt, making sure to push some of the chocolate inside her warm wet vagina.

This got Anjum even more aroused and she began moaning louder.

"Mmm... Oh yeah... Ali... Oh God... I love that!" Anjum's kept moaning lustily and her excitement grew even more.

After a few minutes, I'd licked Anjum's taut brown asshole clean. So I decided to make my way down to her chocolate-filled pussy. I kissed lower and lower and suddenly sucked hard on her slick taut clit.

"Ohhhh..." Anjum groaned aloud when she felt my warm lips around her sensitive tight clit, "Mmm..." She then began moaning as I hungrily ate her chocolate-stained pussy.

I hurriedly pushed apart her taut labia and shoved my long tongue deep in her tight wet cunt. My lower lip rubbed on her erect clit as I licked melted chocolate and cunt-cream out of her slick cunt. I strained to push my tongue as deep as I could inside Anjum's clasping cunt, and gradually thrust it in and out faster and faster. In the meanwhile, I kept pressing and rubbing her taut clit with my lip.

"Ohh... Yeahh... Mmm... Hmm... Oh Ali..." Anjum continued to moan louder and louder as she reached the peak of her excitement.

The way I ate Anjum's chocolaty pussy hungrily it didn't take too long for Anjum to climax. I felt her body stiffen and she tried holding back. But when I pulled my tongue out and suddenly sucked on her tight clit, Anjum immediately climaxed.

"Fuuuck!" Anjum swore aloud as she came hard and trembled all over.

I immediately pulled back and grabbed her ass-cheeks, and watched her quivering climaxing cunt. The dim light was enough to see her chocolate-smeared cunt pushing her pussy-juices out. Anjum trembled breathlessly on the table because of her intense orgasm. I watched her and my own excitement grew uncontrollably. Still, I somehow waited till Anjum eventually calmed down.

I sat back on the chair and let her stand upright. Her slim legs trembled as she turned around in place and leaned back on the table. We made eye contact and I grinned when I saw the lusty hungry look in her eyes.

"Ali.." Anjum said breathlessly, "Fuck me all over the house." She looked hungrily at my crotch.

Then I looked down and saw my huge hard dick standing painfully erect and knew I had to fuck.

"What do you mean...?" I asked her, just to make sure I'd heard right.

"I want you to fuck me in every room." Anjum said and stood straighter, "Let's start in my mom's room." She suggested.

"All right!" I agreed and stood up from the chair.

Anjum leapt in my arms and I held her light body effortlessly as I walked out of her room. I carried Anjum through the short hallway and she kissed my face hungrily. She pressed her tiny taut breasts on my chest and rubbed her creamy crotch on my tummy while I held her close to me clasping her small round buttocks. My huge hard cock bumped against her crotch with each step as till we entered her parent's bedroom.

The large room was lit up as the windows were wide open. I saw the huge king-sized bed and immediately went to it.

I plopped Anjum down across the bed and she eagerly spread her slim legs wide apart. Then I knelt at the edge of the bed and grabbed my thick stiff cock. I felt a thrill when I put my engorged dickhead right on her narrow slick slit. A shiver of excitement ran down my back when I felt her warm wetness on my circumcised cock-cap. Then I caught her thin waist and looked at her.

Anjum reached out and grabbed my bare chest before taking a deep breath and nodding. I quickly thrust my thick fleshy cock roughly in her tight-clenched cunt.

"Aaah!" Anjum cried aloud in agony as my big cock tore into her tight hot cunt, "Oh! Oh! Ohh! Aah!" She began groaning loudly.

I had a tight grip on her skinny waist and fucked Anjum deep and slow in the beginning. With each thrust in, my thick dick tore apart her tiny cunt. I had to push hard to force it all the way inside. The pain made her clench and her labia clasped tight around my fleshy shaft. But her cunt-cream made things a little easier and I shoved my hard cock deep till my balls banged on her tiny butt.

Gradually, Anjum started enjoying the slow sensual fuck. I watched her lust-filled eyes and the way she licked her pouty little lips. She squeezed my firm chest hard every time I thrust in, and her mouth would open wide with a lusty cry.

"Aah! Ohh.. Aah! Oohh... Aah! Oh! Yes!... Aah! Yes!..." Anjum moaned with lust and encouraged me to fuck her faster.

The steady deep fucking got too hot for Anjum and her excitement rose to its peak. I watched closely as she reached her climax. The way her breathing got faster and her eyes snapped shut right before she climaxed was incredibly hot.

"Aaaaa... hhhhh!" Anjum groaned throatily as she came hard, "Ooohhhhh..." She began shivering as the intense orgasm hit her.

Right then, I thrust my thick dick one last time all the way inside Anjum's climaxing cunt and stopped. Then I leaned down and Anjum immediately hugged me tight. I wrapped my left around her slim hips and rose up.

"Ssh!" Anjum hissed lustily as I picked her up and stood upright, while she clung tightly to me with my huge cock buried all the way inside her tight wet vagina.

"Fuck..." Anjum swore softly as I carried her out of the bedroom, "That was awesome!" She giggled through the pain.

Then she put her soft lips on mine and began kissing me. I let her suck on my lips and enjoyed the way her creamy cunt clasped tight around my slick shaft. But I was careful as I walked down the stairs to the ground floor.

It was weirdly exciting to walk through my friend's home completely naked, especially while fucking his younger sister.

Once I stepped right into the large living-room I walked over to the brown velvet couch and sat on it.

Anjum pulled her legs from around my waist and put her knees on each side to straddle my crotch. I let go of her waist and began fondling her. Anjum raised herself a little and relaxed as my huge hard cock pulled halfway out of her tight-clenched cunt. So, I got comfortable on the couch and leaned against the back-rest. Anjum bent over me and put her hands on my shoulders.

It took her a few moments but she got extremely excited again. Then Anjum started riding my stiff slick shaft.

"Mmh! Mm... Mph!... Mmm... Mhh!... Mmm..." Anjum's lusty moans were muffled this time, because she kept kissing me sloppily as she rode me.

I slid my long tongue inside her warm mouth. Anjum sucked it as hungrily as she rode my hard huge cock. I enjoyed fondling her tiny tits and pulled her taut nipples. Her small brown nipples felt like squishy berries in my fingers. Soon, her wet pussy sliding over my huge hard-on made it throb with excitement.

After fondling her tiny tits and playing with her taut nipples for a while, I slid my hands down and grabbed her small butt. Anjum's perky petite ass-cheeks fit perfectly in my hands. This let me push Anjum lower and lower, and made my thick dick slide deeper and deeper. She didn't hesitate to put her hand to her crotch and rubbing her clit as she rode me.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmh!" Anjum's muffled moans began getting quicker, as she kissed me sloppily and gradually fucked me faster.

Anjum rode me harder and rubbed her bare chest on mine. Her tiny taut nipples brushed all over my chest and her warm slim body slid on me. I kneaded her small buttocks like dough and teased her taut-clenched asshole with my fingertips. It excited her even more and Anjum arched her back to push her ass out. So, I slowly shoved my long slim forefinger inside Anjum's small squishy asshole.

"Mmh! Mmh! Mmuah!" Anjum grunted before she stopped kissing, "Oh.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Yeah..." She moaned faster and faster.

I eagerly helped Anjum ride my thick slick dick and helped her reach yet another orgasm. I watched her lusty face as she screwed her eyes shut and froze right before she came.

"Oooo..." Anjum exhaled with a lustful long moan with the intense climax.

Anjum trembled hard in the throes of her orgasm. She had toppled on me and I held her warm thin body close to me. Her slim legs shivered against my thighs with the intensity of the orgasm. Her climaxing cunt kept quivering around my huge hard-on and I felt her slick cunt-cream dribble down to my balls. I hugged Anjum for a long minute till she got her breath back.

"Whoa!" Anjum sighed, "You're making me tingle all over... Mm..." She whispered and moaned when I nibbled her neck.

I suddenly felt my mouth was dry and realized how thirsty I was. Anjum must've felt the same after, especially after having licked chocolate off of each other.

"I'm thirsty..." Anjum breathed into my ear, "Let me get some water from the kitchen, please?"

"No..." I whispered lustily, "We'll go together." I said and grabbed Anjum around her slim waist with my left arm.

I stood upright and Anjum quickly wrapped her thin legs around me.

"Oh.." Anjum grunted as my thick dick slid more than halfway inside her creamy pussy, "This is a better idea." She commented.

I effortlessly carried Anjum all the way to the kitchen, with my huge cock still buried halfway in her tight snatch. Anjum clung tight to me with her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped tight around my waist. I carried Anjum to the counter beside the refrigerator and placed her carefully on the granite top. Anjum leaned a little and opened the fridge-door and pulled a bottle out.

Anjum then pulled her legs from around my waist and spread them wide before leaning back. She rested her head on the wall behind the counter and took a sip of water. I watched a few drops of water dribble out and falling on my cream-slick dick. I watched the incredibly arousing scene and had to hold back from fucking Anjum hard right then and there. She opened her eyes and saw the lusty look in my eyes and grinned.

Anjum then offered the bottle to me and I took a few hungry gulps of the cold water.

The cold water quenched my thirst and also brought my high down a notch. But it did nothing to ease my excitement. My thick dick throbbed with anticipation inside Anjum's hot tight cunt. While I drank the water, Anjum began moving back and forth.

I hurriedly put the bottle to one side and grabbed Anjum's tiny waist with both hands. She caught my shoulders and raised her legs upright. I grinned and waited till she placed her ankles on my shoulders before I thrust my huge hard cock inside her warm wet pussy.