Anjum-Frnz Slutty Young Sis Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." Anjum moaned hungrily into my mouth when she first felt my tender touch at her eager pussy, "Ssshhh..." She hissed with delight next, when I began sliding a fingertip up and down her wet slit.

For the next few minutes, I held Anjum tight and kept kissing her and teasing her warm vagina. In the meanwhile, she clung tightly and kissed me fiercely as her excitement grew quickly. I could clearly feel my thick dick straining in my undies. The sensation of carrying Anjum's sexy slim body in my arms and teasing her had me incredibly excited too.

Soon, Anjum got too impatient and broke our sloppy wet kiss.

"You're making me so hot, Ali!" Anjum whispered lustily.

"Let me take care of that." I replied and gently eased her down till she stood upright.

Without wasting another second, I quickly pulled Anjum's short skimpy sun-dress off and threw her dress on the bed.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when I first saw Anjum's sexy slim naked body, "You look so sexy!" I whispered excitedly and ogled her thin nude figure for a few seconds.

Anjum stood shyly as I stared at her cute tiny tits, slim waist, slightly curvy hips and her thin tell-toned legs and small feet. Her cute clean-shaved cunt looked like a tiny crack in her crotch. Seeing her sexy slim body, my huge erecting cock began straining even more in the confines of my pants.

Anjum was too excited and impatient, so she quickly rushed and got into my embrace. Once again, I picked her up easily in my arms, but this time feeling her warm bare body instead. I held her in my arms for a few more seconds and let her enjoy my tight embrace before I gently lowered Anjum on her bed. I laid her down at the edge so her cute butt-cheeks were right at the edge. I gently extracted myself from her tight hug.

I wanted Anjum to have a sensual memorable first-fuck and knew exactly how.

I started by kissing Anjum's soft slim neck while caressing her slim sides up and down. Anjum put her hands under my T-shirt from the top and began caressing my bare back. She moaned lustily as I gave soft wet kisses up and down her throat. I could feel her squirming beneath me for a while before she raised her body and pressed her bare chest towards me.

The next moment, I started kissing lower and lower, marking my way with soft wet kisses all the way down Anjum's slim bust till I reached her tiny tits. Even in the semi-darkness of the room, I could clearly see her small stubby nipples standing taut upright. So, I gently caught her small boobs and began squeezing them, while I kissed and sucked her lovely nipples at the same time.

"Mmm!" Anjum suddenly moaned aloud at this, "Oh... Ali... Mm... Mm..." She then began moaning softly as grew more aroused with my sensual tit-sucking.

I continued to gently fondle Anjum's lovely small boobs, kissing and sucking harder on them, till got her desperate enough for the next step.

"Oh, Ali!" Anjum moaned, slightly frustrated, "Don't tease me like this, please." She pleaded with me.

I smiled to myself and slowly stopped squeezing and sucking her tiny tits. Then I started kissing my way lower. As I reached her flat tummy and slim waist Anjum quickly spread her skinny legs apart to give me easy access. This eventually let me kiss my way down till I reached her clean-shaved crotch.

I sat back on my feet and immediately felt my thick dick jerk hard excitedly at the first sight of Anjum's sexy fresh pussy.

Anjum's cute virgin cunt looked extremely inviting. Her thin pussy-lips clung tight together, but I could still see the sticky white drops of her pre-cum glistening around her soft labia. I then closed my eyes and took a deep whiff of her creamy cunt from a few inches away. Immediately, I smiled when a fresh and sweet scent wafted to me.

Instantly, my mouth watered and I felt another jerk of excitement in my thick stiff dick.

Without wasting time, I quickly put my face to Anjum's clean-shaved crotch and started kissing her. First, I gently ran my tongue-tip around her smooth-shaved pussy, which made Anjum hungry for more.

"Mmm... Ali... Please... Eat my pussy. I'm begging you." She breathed lustily and looked imploringly at me.

I didn't disappoint Anjum and slowly started to kiss her sleek slit up and down. My soft lips and wet tongue brushed and pressed all the way from her taut clit to wet vagina. My mouth began salivating even more when I tasted her sweet pussy-juices. After a while, I gently pried Anjum's tight-lipped pussy apart and kissed all over. This not only made it easier to lap her wet cunt, but I started teasing her tight-clenched asshole with my thumbs at the same time. It drove Anjum crazy with lust and she expressed her intense excitement through lusty loud moans.

"Ohhh... Yesss... Ohh... God! Yess... Mm... Oh, Ali!" Anjum kept moaning delightedly at the strong new sensations of having her pussy ate for the first time.

I could only imagine the heights of arousal Anjum was experiencing as I dutifully licked and kissed her hot cunt. My soft lips brushed her sleep pussy-lips while my long soft tongue kept moving up and down her sensitive slit. In the meanwhile, I continued to tease Anjum's quivering butt-hole with my thumbs, which soon helped Anjum reach her first orgasm.

Anjum quickly clenched my shoulders so hard that her fingernails almost bit into my skin. I flexed my shoulders to keep her skinny legs apart and started sucking hard on her tiny taut clit. Immediately, Anjum burst into an intense climax.

"Ohhh.... God!" Anjum groaned long and loud before she swore aloud.

In the throes of an immense orgasm, Anjum began trembling with uncontrolled ecstasy. Her slim but strong legs kept trying to clamp shut but I kept them spread wide apart with my shoulders. All the while, I continued to suck on Anjum's tiny clit while rubbing her shivering anus with my thumbs for added stimulation. Hearing Anjum's lusty loud cries also made me incredibly horny.

"Mmm... Please..." Anjum moaned and pleaded, out of breath after climaxing for over a minute.

By then, her warm cream-cunt had smeared all over my face. I stopped sucking Anjum's climaxing cunt and instead licked her sweet cunt-cream from around my mouth. A jolt of arousal ran through my stiff big cock when I first tasted Anjum's hot pussy-juices. I reluctantly moved away from her orgasmic pussy and stood upright, while wiping her cunt-cream off of my chin.

"Get up." I said and gestured to her.

Anjum took a deep breath and heaved herself up, her head still buzzing from the intense orgasm. But she hurried to obey me. Once she stood up, I made her take my clothes off. Anjum's face lit up with a new excitement and she hurried to do as told. She quickly pulled my T-shirt off and caressed my firm bare chest for some time. She had a huge grin on her face as she lovingly felt my naked body for the first time ever.

Then she quickly undid the buttons and pulled my pants and underwear down. My huge thick dick immediately popped out and began swaying in the open air.

"Whoa!" Anjum cried in shock and covered her wide-open mouth as she stared at my huge hard cock for the first time, "My God!" She exclaimed and shook her head in disbelief, "How will it fit in me?" She wondered aloud, and my stiff dick jerked with anticipation.

Then I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my feet on the floor. Anjum eagerly came to kneel right between my legs. Her eyes were still glued to my fleshy cock and she absentmindedly caressed my strong thick thighs. I was thrilled at her reaction, despite having every fuck-buddy react the same way at seeing my thick circumcised cock for the first time.

"Do you know how to suck a cock?" I finally asked, breaking Anjum out of her hypnotic state.

"What..." Anjum mumbled and looked up at me, "I don't know. I mean, I've seen it in porn." She explained.

"That's good enough. At least you know what to do, right? There's only one rule though." I said and paused, "No touching teeth to my dick. You can hold it, squeeze it and stroke it. You can kiss it, lick it and suck it as much as you want. But you will never let your teeth touch it. Got it?" I asked and smiled.

"Yes!" Anjum grinned and nodded her head eagerly.

"Good. Then get to work." I said and patted her cheek patronizingly.

"Yes, sir!" Anjum commented playfully and giggled before she looked down at my thick hard cock.

I watched with growing excitement as Anjum carefully reached out and wrapped her small slim hands around my thick fleshy dick. It hardly fit in her hands but she gently squeezed it once. She shivered when my huge hard-on throbbed with increasing excitement. Then Anjum reached lower and gently cupped my clean-shaved ball-sack. I took a deep breath and smiled when she looked at me. Then Anjum began stroking my thick dick while fondling my balls gently.

"Mm... Yes... Mm...." I moaned softly while Anjum gently jerked me and played with my cum-heavy balls for a few minutes.

I could see Anjum wanted to do more than stroke my fleshy hard cock, by the way she bit her plump lower lip. So, I decided to encourage her.

"Go on," I said softly and Anjum looked up at me sheepishly, "You can taste it." I smiled and nodded towards my crotch.

Anjum smiled at this and took a deep breath. It was exciting to see Anjum prepare to suck my thick hard dick for the first time. I watched with growing excitement as Anjum caught my thick cock at the base with both hands and gently put her pouty wet lips on my sensitive circumcised dickhead.

"Yes... Go on... Open your mouth and take it in..." I whispered lustily and gently pushed Anjum's head down.

"Mmm..." Anjum and I moaned together with pleasure, when she opened her mouth wide and took in my swollen cock-cap.

"Do you like it?" I asked as Anjum licked my engorged dickhead like a lollipop, "Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Mm..." Anjum moaned softly and looked up at me with lusty eyes, "Yesss... I love sucking your cock, Ali." She replied before hurrying to lick my thick dick.

I watched, thrilled at the way Anjum eagerly licked my fleshy hard shaft up and down. She licked the round cock-cap before sliding her wet soft tongue down its thick veined length all the way to my bulging ball-sack. Then she went back up and swallowed my huge dickhead in her warm mouth, all the while stroking my thick cock with both hands. I reached down and began fondling Anjum's tiny tits. I pressed her taut boobs and played with her nubby hard nipples to get her even more aroused.

"Yeah... Lick it... Oh yes... Like that... Yes... Good girl..." I moaned, enjoying Anjum's lovely cock-licking till my huge dick stood hard like a rock and throbbed eagerly to fuck.

"Let's fuck now." I said after a few minutes.

Anjum reluctantly stopped licking my sloppy wet dick and looked at me with a mix of excitement and nervousness. I smiled to assure her and grabbed her hand to pull her upright. Then I sat comfortably on the edge of the bed before pulling Anjum on to my lap. Anjum eagerly climbed up, straddling my thighs with her knees clamped around my sides. I wrapped my arms loosely around her slim naked body while Anjum caught my face in her hands. I looked right at Anjum and grinned smugly.

"Fuck me, please!" Anjum pleaded, with lusty desperation clear in her eyes.

"Ride my dick." I said and quickly told her what she had to do.

Anjum eagerly did as told. She reached down to grab my hard wet dick and held it upright. She fumbled around till my slick engorged cock-cap brushed on Anjum's lovely wet labia. Then I grabbed her tiny waist with both hands and she gently lowered herself on my cock.

I clearly felt my huge dickhead strain against her virgin pussy at first, so I firmly pushed her down. Immediately, I felt my swollen cock-cap tear Anjum's tight-clenched cunt and pop inside.

"Aaaiii!!!" Anjum screamed out in agony, as soon as my puffy pee-head tore her tight hymen, wrenching her virginity.

"Fuck!" I swore softly and closed my eyes.

I was alarmed that someone must've heard Anjum's cry of pain. But I was delighted too. Her young cunt was clamped extremely tight around my thick dickhead. She was frozen in place and shivered as she tried to bear the intense pain. I could only imagine the way her fresh pussy must be feeling with the way my thick fleshy cock was stretching it wide apart.

So, I paused and let Anjum get used to my huge hard-on for a few seconds. Anjum quickly opened her eyes and looked at me. A few teardrops ran down her chin but she smiled despite the agonizing pain. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded bravely.

Then, I gently pushed her hips lower and she eagerly obeyed me. Anjum gently began lowering herself on my huge dick, slowly taking its fleshy length deeper and deeper into her tight virgin cunt.

"Oohhh..." Anjum groaned with pain, but bravely pushed her cunt on my cock, "Ah! Ohh... My God!" She moaned and swore but kept taking my thick dick inch-by-inch into her taut wet vagina, till it was halfway in.

"Oh yeah..." I breathed excitedly when I felt her tight hot pussy swallow my thick hard dick till it was half in.

Anjum paused at this and sniffled before shaking her head. I understood she could not take any more of my cock, so I smiled and nodded to assure her. Then Anjum took a deep breath and began riding half my thick huge cock while groaning with pain at first.

"Aah! Ali... Ohh! Fuck... Oh! It's so big!... Aah! Ali... Oh fuck!" Anjum kept grunting loudly with pain but kept riding me slowly and steadily.

Every hump pushed my excited hard dick in her tight cunt before she slipped it out till the dickhead. Then she slowly lowered herself till half my huge cock was buried in her slick tight love-hole. Gradually, Anjum got used to my size and began enjoying her first fuck.

"Yes... Take it... Oh yeah... You wanted it so bad... Fuck... Oh yeah, baby..." I whispered fiercely, looking deep in Anjum's lust-filled eyes.

In the meanwhile, I started caressing her naked slim body. I felt her bare back, smooth shoulders, and slim sides for a while. Then I teased her perky tits and taut butt-cheeks. This excited Anjum even more and she found the courage to fuck me faster. Anjum steadily began humping quicker, milking my thick dick with her tight-clenched cunt.

Anjum rode my dick this way till she reached the peak of her excitement. I realized she was nearing orgasm when she hugged me tight and froze in place. I quickly wrapped my arms around her slim form and pressed her tight to me.

"Aaaaa..." Anjum growled lustily and trembled as she hit her first proper climax.

I immediately felt her warm slick pussy-juices cover my thick dick before dribbling out and wetting my ball-sack. She quivered with ecstasy in my arms and her orgasmic pussy kept clasping my thick dick with each wave of her climax. Anjum had buried her face in my neck and sucked on my neck, to try and stifle her loud lusty groans.

"Come on, baby... Come for me... Yess... Let it go... That's right... Oh yeah!" I whispered encouragingly in her ears, and enjoyed the way her climaxing cunt kept clenching around my cock.

Anjum eventually calmed down after a couple of minutes. She took a deep breath and sat back to look at me with teary eyes. I smiled to show my approval and Anjum licked her lips before smiling.

"Ali... That was... That was just incredible!" Anjum whispered breathlessly, with a wide grin forming on her face, "You really know how to fuck!" She added and kissed me hard on the lips.

"I'm not done yet." I quipped and told her to get ready for a good fuck.

Anjum eagerly wrapped her arms and legs around me and held on tightly. I gently stood upright, lifting her in my arms. Then I turned around in place and slowly bent over the bed. I laid Anjum at the side of the bed, with her cute butt hanging over the edge. I stayed bent-over the bed, with my feet spread wide on the floor.

All through this, my swollen dickhead was still in her creamy hot cunt.

Anjum laid her head on the bed and looked at me with a nervous smile. I knew she was anxious about taking my thick big dick all the way in her tight young cunt. But I was sure I could get her to enjoy the experience. So, I asked her to loosen her arms around my neck so we could look at each other. Then I made her uncoil her skinny legs from around my waist before making her lift her feet up in the air and spreading them wide apart. Anjum immediately obeyed, with an eager excited grin on her face.

"Ready?" I asked softly, looking deep in Anjum's glistening brown eyes.

"Yes, fuck me." Anjum breathed excitedly.

I took a deep breath and got into a comfortable position before I began fucking her.

"Ow! Ohh! Aaaa... Fuck! Ali... Mmph!" Anjum cried out as my thick dick steadily thrust deep in her tight cunt before she swore aloud and immediately kissed me hard on the lips to stifle her loud cries.

My huge cock kept diving deeper inch-by-inch, into Anjum's tight creamy cunt. I laid my chest on her skinny bust so I could reach down and grab Anjum's taut butt-cheeks. Her small wide ass fit easily in my hands, so I grabbed them hard and began fucking Anjum deeper and deeper. Soon, I was able to bury my entire thick long cock in Anjum's tight young pussy.

I paused to take a breath and relish the way Anjum's over-stretched pussy kept pulsating around my fleshy shaft. My big ball-sack rested right on her quivering asshole, which sent shivers of excitement up and down my aroused dick. Anjum was kissing my neck hard all along but now I felt her teeth clamp tight and she started to suck me hard.

This got me very lusty and I began fucking Anjum deep and hard in a missionary position.

"Mph! Mmm! Mmph! Hmm! Mmh! Umm! Ungh! Mmph!" Anjum's muffled groans and grunts got louder still as I continued to fuck her at a steady pace.

My huge hard-on kept pumping in and out of her, stretching her tight pussy-lips wide and plunging deep into the wet depths of her hot cunt. Soon, I quite squeezing Anjum's taut little ass-cheeks and started teasing her cute quivering asshole.

"Mmm!" Anjum moaned approvingly at this, so I knew she liked having her butt-hole teased.

Her cunt-cream had already made her tight-clenched asshole wet. At first, I rubbed my fingertips all around it and felt it quiver in reaction. Then I placed a fingertip over it and pressed, feeling it resist a little before my forefinger popped inside Anjum's trembling anus.

"Oh!" Anjum cried out in surprise, "Yess...." She whispered fiercely before going back to biting and nibbling my neck.

I kept fucking Anjum this way for several minutes, and by then she was enjoying it as much as I was. She bravely kept her skinny legs spread wide apart and let me fuck her tight cunt deep. I loved the way her tight-clamped cunt kept squeezing my dick and her taut asshole clamped around my finger as I fucked Anjum harder.

It didn't take long for Anjum to reach yet another orgasm. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me tightly.

"Oh! Aah! Ali... Ali... I'm... Oh... I'm coming... Ahhh... I'm coming... Aliii...." Anjum groaned and grunted breathlessly before she cried aloud in ecstasy as the climax hit her.

I kept laying on her and she shivered and trembled with the throes of an intense orgasm. Her warm cunt-cream splashed out every time I pulled my thick dick up and splattered down on the floor. There was a loud sloppy sound coming from her climaxing cunt as it kept squirting her slick juices again and again.

Anjum was clearly enjoying the incredible orgasm, and so was I. Her climaxing cunt kept clasping tighter around my thick shaft as it dove in and out steadily. It pulled out a streak of cunt-cream with it every time before thrusting back into her squelching squeezing pussy. I kept my forefinger buried an inch inside her tight-clasped butt-hole which made Anjum orgasm for nearly a minute.