Anjum-Frnz Slutty Young Sis Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aahh! Ooh! Yeah! Aah!... Oh!... Yeah! Fuck!... Fuck me!" Anjum began groaning and swearing loudly.

She clasped my wrists tight and shivered as I shoved my fleshy thick dick all the way to the hilt before pulling out and ramming it again. I watched her pretty face and clearly saw her lust fighting with the pain, and winning. My big ball-sack smashed harder against her tight ass-crack with each thrust as I gradually fucked her faster. Every time I shoved my huge hard-on inside her tiny pussy she groaned aloud and then moaned breathlessly as I pulled it out almost all the way out.

"Yeah?... You like that?... Huh? You slut... You like that?" I started whispering fiercely as I fucked Anjum hard on the counter.

"Oh! Yeah! Aah! I.. Ah! Love it! Ohh! Aah.. Fuck me... Oh yeah.. Fuck me..." Anjum also replied with the same lust-filled ferocity and goaded me to fuck her faster.

This made my swollen dickhead rub her G-spot so much that it brought her close to yet another orgasm. By now, I knew all that I wanted about arousing Anjum's excitement that I could do it at will. Anjum, being the horny young girl she was, eagerly took my huge dick all the way in her hungry hot pussy till she climaxed harder than before.

"Ohhh... Fuuu.. ck!" Anjum swore softly as her eyes rolled up and her climaxing cunt squirted its warm juices out all over my crotch.

"Oh fuck!" I swore aloud, half in shock and half with the intense jolt of excitement I felt at seeing Anjum come so much.

I had to stop and hold her tiny waist tight as Anjum shivered uncontrollably on the kitchen-counter. Her tight-clasped pussy kept squishing out her warm slick cream. It squeezed my thick dick every time she came and brought me closer to my orgasm.

"Anjum..." I whispered urgently, "I'm going to come." I warned her and pulled my huge wet cock out of her quivering sloppy pussy.

"Let me help you..." Anjum said breathlessly and quickly sat upright to grab my slick thick dick.

I watched with amazement as she bent down and gobbled my huge dickhead in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, yeah!" I exhaled when she began sucking and jerking me off eagerly.

I could only see her bare slim back and thin legs dangling down the kitchen counter. I could clearly feel her warm mouth and soft hands trying to suck and squeeze my cum out of my thick dick. I closed my eyes and lifted my head and simply enjoyed the way Anjum hungrily sucked me to a thrilling orgasm.

I felt my body froze and my balls squeezed closer to my crotch to shoot my load right before I came hard in Anjum's mouth.

"Umph!" Anjum gagged at first but quickly found the rhythm and quickly gulped every streak of hot semen squirting out of my climaxing cock, "Mmh... Mmm... Mm... Mhh..." She moaned lustily every time a shot of hot cum splattered in her throat and she gulped it all down.

I enjoyed the ecstatic orgasm and felt the intensity of the climax all over. My body was frozen in place and my hips trembled as my throbbing cock dumped its load in Anjum's warm welcoming mouth. Her soft hands firmly squeezed my orgasmic dick and milked every last drop of my sticky hot semen.

"Oohh..." I exhaled and pulled back, so my softening slick dick popped out of her cum-filled mouth.

"Mmm..." Anjum moaned, sounding disappointed and quickly gulped the last mouth-full of cum before looking up at me.

I struggled to open my eyes in the beginning and found her staring at me with lustily with her big brown eyes. The dim light coming in through the small window at the back showed a few drops of my slick white cum around her pretty pouty lips. The sensual scene sent a shiver of excitement down my spine but I was spent after hours of fucking.

Once we both calmed down we quickly went to the small washroom in the back-yard. I was amazed that the sun had sunk quite low. While we hurriedly washed, Anjum eagerly talked about how thrilling it was to get fucked all over her house. We both knew we wouldn't get as lucky as we did today, so she suggested a few ways we could meet to fuck. So, once she promised to fuck soon, I got dressed and ready to leave.

It was around 6 PM when I casually walked out of Anjum's house.

After this, Anjum began a secret sexual relationship that went on for years.

**If you like this experience, please don't forget to RATE, FAVORITE and Comment.**