Ankit's Lust for Saumya Pt. 03

Story Info
Saumya's molestation begins...!
2k words
4.07
23.7k
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ankit just couldn't believe his luck- he knew Saumya for years- she was his wife Nikita's best friend. He never looked at Saumya in a sexual way but today she has suddenly become so sexy in Ankit's eyes. Ankit had already masturbated multiple times today looking at Saumya's hot Instagram photographs. And a while back, he got Saumya really drunk, then he molested her by rubbing her toe on his crotch while drunken Saumya thought that her husband was touching her; moments later, Ankit was unable to control and there was a blast of cum inside his underwear.

Ankit then removed his shoes, trousers and was standing near the sofa in just a t-shirt & underwear now lustfully staring at Saumya's face. His underwear was completely wet & soiled with cum.

Saumya was lying on the sofa in front of Ankit- drunk out of her head & extremely vulnerable. She was lying on her back, still wearing the loose t-shirt and the track pants that Ankit was able to roll up till her knees. Her eyes were closed but she had a little frown on her forehead- extremely drunk & unaware of how her best friend's husband has made up his mind to enter in her tonight.

Ankit rubbed his cock over his underwear- it was flaccid now, but he knew Saumya would change it. He was hungry for Saumya's flesh and didn't want to wait. He went ahead and picked Saumya in his arms and started carrying her to the bedroom- she was very light, very petite, just 5'1" tall while Ankit was 6'2". While he was carrying Saumya in his arms, her face was right near Ankit's. He saw how hot the gold nose ring that Saumya was wearing looked on her. He couldn't resist and went ahead to nibble on her nostril, sucking the nose ring very gently while still carrying her in the arms. He was tempted to bite Saumya's lower lip that was subtle pink and appeared very supple. But Ankit controlled himself- he wanted to do so much more to Saumya than just kiss her- and he sure didn't want to rush.

Ankit reached the bedroom carrying Saumya and closed the door behind him. He laid Saumya on the bed, turned on the air conditioner, & set the temperature to 19 degrees. He drew the curtains as well and now he was standing in the middle of the master bedroom that was pitch dark. He however could make out Saumya's silhouette but he was lusting to thoroughly see every inch of her body. He switched on the spotlight over the bed and the area around the bed became very dimly lit.

Ankit gazed at Saumya's face- running the tip of his finger on her cheek- admiring the blemishes on her face. He noticed how small Saumya's lips were- yet puffy. He imagined if his cock will be too big for Saumya's mouth? He now really wanted to get Saumya completely naked as the mood in the room and in his mind was set. He slowly lifted Saumya's head and opened her bun. She looked like a goddess in open dark brown hair, the frown on her forehead was still there.

"I will feel myself inside every hole of yours today!" said Ankit bringing his mouth near Saumya's ear. He slowly then rolled up Saumya's t-shirt and could see that she was wearing a lacy white bra underneath.

"Wow! Great bra choice!" Thought Ankit. He reached underneath Saumya's body & unhooked the bra and out popped Saumya's boobs. When he removed her bra- he noticed that her boobs were round like melons- 32D, absolutely gorgeous with big dark brown areolas & tiny nipples. Ankit was gazing at an absolute delight. Saumya had a tattoo on her upper belly, right under her left boob that said- 'Free Spirit!'

"Oh my fucking God- these tits, you are so fucking hot! I wanna rub my cock between these jugs before I take a peek at how your pussy looks?" thought Ankit.

"Mmm.. Oh shut up!" murmured Saumya. Ankit knew Saumya is aroused and not able to differentiate between Ankit and him.

Sensing an opportunity, Ankit immediately removed his underwear and was now standing with just his t-shirt on- that he rolled up into a knot. His slightly pot belly was showing which had hair all over. His cock was limp due to the multiple orgasms he has had since morning and then the recent one while rubbing on Saumya's feet.

Ankit was holding Saumya's bra and sniffing it as he started stroking his cock watching Saumya just lay there on the bed- her eyes closed, t-shirt rolled up, boobs revealed to him..

He was literally beating his flaccid cock with his right hand but he was not able to reach an erection. His filthy mind wanted another but real shot but his cock just gave up on him.

Ankit went out of the room & poured himself another large whiskey. He gulped that down in seconds and poured another large gulping that down as well. Now he was hitting the high and was walking around in the hall still sniffing Saumya's bra with one hand and stroking his flaccid cock with another.

10 minutes later- he went back to the master bedroom. The room was just as he left it, clock on the wall was almost striking midnight and all he could hear was the air conditioner working. Saumya appeared as if she's passed out.

Ankit laid himself next to Saumya on the bed and just gazed at the spotlights above. He was drunk and horny but he couldn't get his cock up for Saumya.

He looked sideways- Saumya's eyes were closed. He grabbed her left hand and intertwined his fingers between hers. Ankit's hands were much larger than Saumya's and he suddenly imagined how big his fully erect cock would look like in Saumya's tiny hands. He was still stroking his cock with his left hand thinking about all this.

Suddenly he heard Saumya's sigh. And she moved her head towards Ankit. Eyes closed, she said- "Ankit, you bastard, I know what you are doing!" said Saumya slowly opening her eyes.

Ankit was petrified, he was expecting Saumya to be passed out but his unwanted activity has been caught by Saumya. He acted quick though.

Ankit quickly kept one of his hands on Saumya's mouth and the other one grabbed both her hands. Saumya continuously wriggled but she stopped when Ankit slapped her right cheek hard. He looked furious and not willing to let go of her.

Ankit took Saumya's left hand and placed it on his cock. Her hands were super soft, beautiful with long fingers and red glossy nail paint. He was guiding her hand, quickly grazing down his balls and coming back up to the tip of his flaccid cock. He then wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled down his foreskin. Saumya's hand was cold and Ankit's flaccid cock looked even tinier than Saumya's hand at that moment. Ankit's wife Nikita never really liked giving handjobs and here he was- getting a handjob from her best friend.

Few strokes later, he noticed some movement inside Saumya's tiny hand. Ankit's cock was growing in size and soon Saumya's hand was looking much smaller than his cock. Ankit continued the strokes but now only at the tip of his cock. The foreskin was completely pulled back and Saumya's soft hand was causing the right amount of friction on his cock head to cause both pain and pleasure to Ankit at the same time. Ankit's other hand was mashing Saumya's clitoris, moving in circular motion & pinching.

"Please don't do this!" pleaded Saumya while crying.

Ankit stopped, placed Saumya's hand back, slowly climbed up on top of her and sat up on his knees. His balls were resting on Saumya's warm and naked belly and his hard cock pointing towards her mouth right below her boobs. Ankit held both of Saumya's hands against the bed and started rubbing his balls back and forth on Saumya's belly. Saumya was too drunk and Ankit saw her close her eyes and tilt her head sideways as she had no other option but to try and enjoy whatever was happening to her.

With Saumya's give in, Ankit cupped her boobs and wrapped them around his dick, spat a mouthful in the cleavage and started slow movements back and forth.

Ankit was feeling ecstasy and he wondered "if Saumya's boobs are so tender, how soft would her pussy be?"

Suddenly he was on the verge of cumming, he edged & stopped at the last moment. Ankit let out a sign of relief- he didn't want to cum as yet; he wanted to enjoy Saumya's body a little more.

Ankit bent down and brought his head close to Saumya's left ear. He sucked on her left earlobe, Saumya was wearing a small diamond stud in her ears. He was licking her earlobe with the tip of his tongue and he dragged it down until his tongue reached her boobs. Ankit was flicking Saumya's left nipple up and down with his tongue when he heard a moan from her- he continued biting her nipples and sucking on. Saumya's nipples were now erect and her body is slowly giving in to Ankit's actions.

Ankit went back onto his knees, balls now brushing Saumya's boobs and his cock a few centimetres away from her puffy lips. He grabbed Saumya's head and brought it near his cock.

Ankit knew Saumya's lips would feel amazingly around his cock and he was eager to get that feeling now. He brought his cock near Saumya's mouth and Saumya reluctantly moved her head away. Ankit held Saumya's head in both her hands & pressed the tip of his cock roughly through Saumya's lips, they quickly parted but Saumya clenched her jaw. Ankit pushed and finally was able to get the head in between her cheek and teeth and he started gently rubbing his cock head on her lips- brushing sometimes against her nose, chin and sometimes against Saumya's teeth as Saumya clutched her jaw closed.

Few thrusts and that was it, Ankit couldn't control his ejaulation. The first cum load released on Saumya's mouth and trickled down, the second spray hit her forehead and there was cum in her hair now, before any more sprays would hit Saumya's face- Ankit placed his hand under his cock and emptied himself in his left palm. The amount of cum he collected was huge. Ankit picked up Saumya's bra, cleaned all of the cum using and threw it back on the floor.

"I'll just be back, Better stay here" said Ankit.

Ankit's dream had come true already but his lust still wanted Saumya's pussy which he was very patiently waiting for. Saumya was drunk and yet her nipples were erect like an antenna. Saumya obeyed and didn't move.

Ankit went to the balcony, lit a cigarette and he heard Saumya's phone ring in the hall. He rushed to grab it and put it on silent- it was Saumya's husband Sanjiv calling her and since the call went unanswered- there were Whatsapp notifications popping now.

One of them read- "Hey babe, saw your instagram post, back in Mumbai. Will reach by 2am."

Ankit looked at the clock- it read 1:45am.

"Fuck, i am ao fucked!!!" said Ankit scrambling.

He quickly went back to the master bedroom, dressed himself and grabbed Saumya by her throat. He said- I am clicking some photos of you, DON'T tell anything to Sanjiv or these will be out for public to see". His phone flashed clicking few photos of Saumya completely naked. He later switched off the light before darting out of the front door.

In the elevator- Ankit was cursing Sanjiv for fucking up his moment. Neither did he see Saumya's pussy nor was he sure if he will.

"Did Saumya consented to whatever happened there or did he just rape her?"

Will she tell Sanjiv?"

Will Sanjiv be able to make out what happened in the room by looking at it?"

"Will they call in the cops?"

..thought Ankit trembling.

The elevator stopped at his floor; he quickly entered his house and closed the door behind him.

To be continued...