Ankit's Lust for Saumya Pt. 05

Story Info
Saumya Ends Her Reluctance & Accepts Ankit!
3.3k words
4.69
23.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters in this story are 18+ years old.

This story is the 5th and the last part of 'Ankit's Lust for Saumya's Series'. I would highly encourage you to read the stories in sequence to enjoy the flow of the narrative.

Constructive criticism & feedback are most welcome.

Love,

Enigmatic_Ecstasy

________________

Ankit was already hungry for more, he wanted to truly exploit Saumya today.

He was standing there in the middle of Saumya's bedroom wearing just his underwear, his flaccid cock was dangling out of his underwear's fly. Ankit ordered Saumya "Come on, take off your T-Shirt!".

Saumya was sitting on the bed facing away from Ankit with her arms holding her folded legs, knees close to her chest; her face was buried in the legs. She didn't want to even look at Ankit at that moment. She has just been forcibly taken by him and the irony was that her pussy enjoyed it thoroughly but her mind did not. Ankit senselessly fingered her a while back, it was so intense that her pussy had multiple erratic pulses of pleasure that were making her pussy sore now: her mind was still discomforted.

She raised her head and said sobbing.. "Ankit, this is enough.. it's not right.. I am married for God's sake.. don't you have any shame?"

"Don't pretend like you didn't enjoy it.. the way your pussy was gripping my cock explained it all you little slut!" Ankit smirked.

Saumya didn't reply, she just dug her face back in her thighs.

"Now take your t-shirt off.." said Ankit.

"NO this is enough!!" replied Saumya.

"Fuck you!" said Ankit pouncing on Saumya.. he grabbed her T-Shirt at the base in the front and pulled it up trying to remove it. Saumya grabbed the ends on the side and was fighting to keep her t-shirt on. Ankit won as he used his strength and managed to get the loose t-shirt off Saumya's hot body in the next attempt. Saumya was too tiny to fight it. The moment her t-shirt was removed, she clenched her boobs with both her hands.

Her boobs were 32D, round and supple. Her areolas were pink and nipples were tiny. But Ankit was not able to feast his eyes on Saumya's beauties yet- until she would take her hands off them.

"Please Ankit, please leave! I have had enough!" pleaded Saumya as she crawled back to the other edge of the bed- away from Ankit. She was now just in her panties sitting on the bed wondering if she would be raped again? She had a sad expression. Her underwear was still pulled to the side and her swollen pussy was well exposed.

"Please don't, let me go now!" and Saumya cried and begged once again.

"Shhh.. hush! The neighbours will hear" said Ankit.

"I'll scream if you don't leave right now!" said Saumya

"Come here and I'll make you scream yet again" said Ankit furiously

He threw Saumya's t-shirt that he was holding onto the floor and climbed the bed. Saumya was still holding her legs close to her chest when Ankit grabbed her by the ankle. Saumya wriggled her leg away but on the next attempt Ankit managed to grab her legs.

With one strong pull, Ankit dragged Saumya on the bed close to himself. Saumya grabbed the bed sheet but Ankit managed to drag her completely towards himself and the bed sheet got untucked from the corners during this tussle and exposed the mattress.

Ankit was holding Saumya's ankles tight against the bed while she was wriggling her feet to get free from Ankit's clench. She crunched forward, tried to slap and punch Ankit's forearms, she even used her sexy red painted nails to puncture Ankit's hands but he didn't let go. He was in fact more turned on by Saumya's reluctance.

Ankit suddenly raised both her legs and dug his face straight on to her pussy. Saumya's pussy was slightly darker than her skin tone, her pussy lips were big. Her clit was unusually large and her pubes were nicely trimmed. At that moment her pussy was smelling of the last heavenly orgasm she had when Ankit took her pussy from behind in a prone position. Saumya's juices in her pussy were literally mixed with Ankit's cum forming a slightly gooey white discharge that was smelling sweet, yet weird. Ankit was disgusted with the sweet smell but his lust made him continue and let it flow into his mouth.

He opened his mouth wide and took the entire pussy in his mouth, moving his lower lip over the entire length of her labia and ending the suck at her clitoris. He repeated this action again and again. Saumya stopped moving, she was just clenching the bed sheet hard- her muscles in her hand and forearms were tensed while she forcefully closed her eyes wide shut. Her mouth was slightly parted- explaining that she was really fighting the pleasure Ankit was delivering to her. Ankit didn't stop, his beard and moustache were covered in the white gooey discharge from Saumya's pussy. He shifted his focus and actions to just Saumya's clit as he wrapped his lips around Saumya's clitoris and was sucking it exactly like how he would expect a hot girl like Saumya to suck his cock by creating a tight vacuum with the lips.

Saumya's pussy started getting wet again but she had the same expression on her face- an expression that said she was trying hard to fight the feeling of pleasure. Ankit was not letting go of her as he grabbed her thighs from the inside and spreaded her legs.. Saumya didn't revolt this time, she just allowed him to part her legs.

Ankit's face was dug deep in Saumya's pussy, a suction working continuously on her clitoris. Suddenly Saumya's hands grabbed the bedsheet hard and she gave a loud moan.. "ahhhh... fuck..".. her eyes and mouth both popped open. She was having an intense orgasm as her breathing peaked.

This orgasm was something different and quite intense, Saumya never experiences an orgasm from getting her pussy eaten- this was her first, Ankit was her first. Her husband Sanjiv never really went down on her, his favourite was just a missionary position. Sanjiv used to just ask Saumya to give him a handjob and he would then climb on top to fuck her till he would cum.

Pussy juice was flowing down Saumya's inner thigh, Ankit was trying to not miss a drop, his cock was almost as hard as a dark log of wood. Saumya was still shivering under the last orgasm when she suddenly felt a sensation.

Ankit's tongue had entered her juicy red swollen vagina. Ankit had half of his tongue inside while his hands slided under Saumya's buttcheeks. He was moving his upper lip on Saumya's clit. Saumya was breathing heavily- her chest was moving up and down. Her throat was really dry as she clenched the bedsheet hard with both her hands & pulled her head back. Ankit didn't stop.

Ankit was determined to try everything he had seen in porn movies when male stars pleasured the females. He was well experienced as far as theory goes, but he never had an opportunity to put things into practice- his wife Nikita never really liked performing or receiving oral sex and Saumya's was the first delicious pussy he was eating.

With this determination, Ankit was fucking Saumya with his tongue. Saumya was in another world.. Ankit's face was smeared with Saumya's juices again when she came.. letting out a huge moan.. "Fuckkkk nooooo... Godddd...!!!". She let go of the bed sheet, grabbed Ankit's hair and closed her legs while she came. She was literally crushing Ankit's head with her inner thighs and spasming.

Ankit stopped after her orgasm. He looked at Saumya trying to find eye contact with her, with his mouth still dug into Saumya's pussy. Saumya was continuously breathing fast and looking at the spotlight above the bed. Ankit waited for Saumya to exchange a look with him but she didn't look at him. Ankit waited for her reaction but when he didn't get one, he bit Saumya's clit hard with his teeth.

Saumya gave a loud yell.. "aaaaaa... ouch" and she looked at Ankit with a frown. She kicked Ankit hard on the shoulder with her heel and pushed him away.. "Mother Fucker!" she said.

Ankit landed on the bed on his side. He had an evil smile. "You taste like a cake down there, so fuckin' delicious. I am sorry but Ijust wanted a big bite!" said Ankit, maintaining the same evil smile.

Saumya just looked away and didn't respond.

"Come on now Saumya, we have fucked already, I have made you come multiple times- will you stop behaving like a bitch?" said Ankit

"You raped me!!!" Saumya snapped as her eyes told Ankit she was still reluctant.

"What a thankless bitch you are!" spat Ankit.

"Rape or no rape, you did enjoy my cock and my mouth on your pussy, now its my chance to enjoy your mouth" said Ankit as he grabbed Saumya's jaw in a tight grip with his hand, her cheeks squeezed together making her mouth open. He spat a load of saliva inside Saumya's mouth. She immediately reacted in disgust and used her hand to get the spit out of her mouth as Ankit sprung up on the bed, spat on his hands and smeared it on his cock head that was super hard.

Ankit brought his hard and saliva ladden cock near Saumya's mouth expecting her to take it in her mouth but she pushed his body away from her and moved her head sideways to not look at Ankit's sloppy wet cock.

Ankit grabbed her hair with both hands and kept her head stationary as he brought his cock close to Saumya's juicy lips once again. Saumya had her eyes closed, she had sweat all over her forehead. Her lips were slightly puffy but dry & Ankit's cock's tip was oozing pre-cum which was now smearing on Saumya's dry lips as Ankit rubbed the tip of his cock on Saumya's sexy lips.

Saumya didn't open her mouth. She was just looking at how sloppy Ankit's cock was like at that moment- purplish red with foreskin halfway pulled back. The glans was shining in the light due to the spit & precum slime.. it was an ugly cock as Ankit was also very average looking with a pot belly.

"Open!" said Ankit.

"I can't, I'll puke!" said Saumya looking up to Ankit as he tried pushing his cock in her mouth but her tightly clenched teeth didn't allow it to go in. "I don't like it's smell!" nagged Saumya.

"I beg you!" said Ankit pleadingly as he watched Saumya shaking her head.

"No!" said Saumya pulling her head back as she tried to remove Ankit's hands from her hair. Ankit quickly moved his right hand from the grip he had on Saumya's hair to her right boob and pressed it hard.. he grabbed her nipple and pinched it so hard that Saumya gave a sharp shriek "aaaah". As she opened her mouth, Ankit pushed his cock in. While it was halfway in, Saumya again moved her head sideways and the cock slipped out of her mouth with a popping sound smearing her cheek with more pre-cum.

"What the fuck?" said Ankit furiously as Saumya was acting too pricey. He pinched her nostrils trying to keep her head stationary using the other hand still grabbing her hair. Saumya struggled to breathe & she was throwing her arms around- slapping Ankit's forearms sharply.

"Breathe through your nose" said Ankit and Saumya opened her mouth to let air in.

Ankit quickly entered her mouth with his cock's tip, he let go of her nostrils and grabbed her head from the back with both hands and pulled her towards his cock. He pushed and moved his hips forward as he held Saumya's head. His 5 inch cock successfully entered Saumya's mouth completely and reached her throat.

She gagged and coughed but Ankit didn't let go this time, he didn't. Saumya was in pain. Firstly she didn't like blowjobs at all- she was the type of girl who would always be reluctant to suck and the maximum she would do would be to lick the cock and if the guy is lucky and she's in mood- she would just slowly suck just the cockhead but never let her male partner cum in her mouth. In short she was the one who would ruin orgasm but now here she was getting deepthroated by her best friend's husband and she was pretty sure she would be made to swollow Ankit's hot cum.

This was Ankit's first proper oral of his life. Firstly he never had a girlfriend and when he got married, his wife never sucked him. She used to be disgusted with even the thought of blowjobs. Now here he was deepthroating his wife's best friend that too without consent. Saumya's mouth was perfectly warm and Ankit's cock grew in size to the maximum extent as it was buried deep in Saumya's throat. He was not moving his hips to fuck her throat. He just kept his cock there in Saumya's mouth as it touched her tonsils which were putting a very pleasurable pressure on Ankit's cock tip. He was pulling Saumya's head towards his belly as he reached the deepest point of Saumya's throat.

Saumya was coughing and she gagged badly.. Ankit let her go this time and she retracted her head. Ankit's cock came out- it was drenched in spit, a lot of spit drooling from Saumya's mouth as well- falling down on her boobs.

Saumya took a deep breath and coughed a few times.

"Water! Please!" panicked Saumya.

Ankit didn't care as he tried to insert his cock back into Saumya's mouth. Samya had enough and while she took his cock back in, she bit the head of Ankit's cock really hard. The skin didn't break but it was enough for Ankit to cry out loud.

He withdrew and looked at the teeth marks on his cock head. It was purple now. Ankit was in pain but there was something he enjoyed in the bite.

"Do it again!" he said.. "Water!" coughed Saumya, scrambling to find a water bottle. She found one on the side table and gulped half of it. She finally took a breath in relief as she laid herself on the bed lifeless.

Ankit was still standing there on the bed looking at her drool covered face and tits. "Come on, bite it again!" he said, pulling the foreskin completely back revealing a big purple mushroom as he couched to bring his cock near Saumya's face.

Something in his tone turned Saumya on. She wiped the spit on her face with her hand, cleaned her hands on the bedsheet and looked at Ankit as she moved her head towards Ankit's rock hard cock.

"You deserve this" said Saumya, placing her teeth over Ankit's glans and pressing them against the skin. He gave out a moan and held Saumya's head.

"Ishhh.. disgusting" mumbled Saumya nibbling on Ankit's cock.

Ankit was moaning in pain.. "ahh ahh.. fuck, careful"..

He was almost there and Saumya didn't know it. He surprised Saumya as he pushed his cock once more and it scratched against Saumya's teeth and reached her throat again. Ankit came, he sprayed his thick cum down Saumya's throat. Saumya was in shock as the cum & Ankit's cock made her gag badly and her cheeks blew up as she retched. She tried to take the cock out but Ankit held her head. The cum filled her throat, choked her and she coughed badly with the cock still in her mouth.

Ankit didn't let go and kept his cock embedded in Saumya's tiny throat till his orgasm lasted. A lot of cum came out of Saumya's nose as Ankit pulled his cock out to see the humiliation he had caused on ger.

"Wow! Fuckkkkkk! Wow!" sighed Ankit as Saumya ran towards the bathroom to puke.

Ankit followed her.. she didn't puke but was standing over the basin coughing. He grabbed her tits from behind, squeezed them as his flaccid cock rubbed against Saumya's hot ass.

"You are a goddess, Saumya. I am in love with you, please be mine!" he said, kissing her shoulder.

Saumya looked up in the mirror.. as she felt his kiss and his cock rubbing on her ass. She was disgusted looking at her face covered in a mixture of spit & cum. She moved her eyes towards Ankit.

He was sucking on her shoulder still, his hands around her waist now. She gave him an elbow in the shoulder, turned and got down on her knees on the bathroom floor.

She took Ankit's flaccid cock in her hand, pulled the foreskin back with two fingers. Ankit was standing dumbstruck looking down at Saumya. He wondered if the girl in front of him is the same bitch he had to rape before she is finally opening up to him sexually.

Ankit had successfully broken Saumya's reluctance. He was elated. Saumya was way hotter than his wife and in the last 2 days- Saumya has made him cum at least a dozen times and he still could fuck her more right now.

"What about Sanjiv & Nikita? Our spouses?" asked Saumya

"I don't give a fuck! I just want you!" replied Ankit

"And what if I get pregnant? I am not on pills!" asked Saumya in a teasing voice.

"We'll get a morning after pill" replied Ankit.

"I want you to promise me two thing- you will never force me for Anal!"

"Alright! What's the second one?" asked Ankit

"Mmm.. I want you to delete all the photos in your phone right after" said Saumya

"Absolutely babe!" said Ankit. But before Ankit could say anything more or go back to the room to get his phone, Saumya moved her head forward and took the whole of Ankit's flaccid cock in her mouth, moving it around in her mouth like a toffee.

This was a proper blowjob & Saumya was no longer reluctant towards Ankit or to blowjobs.

Ankit's cock hardened up quite fast, Saumya's tongue was rolling around Ankit's glans- she literally was sucking his cock like a lollipop. She looked up- Ankit's head was held up and his eyes were closed as he was in ecstasy almost on the verge to cum- yet again. Saumya saw the look on his face and she immediately knew he was going to cum if she won't stop.. so she pulled his cock out with a "tch" popping sound.

Ankit opened his eyes and watched Saumya as she gave a tight lick up Ankit's cock shaft before she got up and turned around. She gathered her hair and moved them to the front exposing her sexy back as she arched her lower back slightly. She looked back and bent over the bathroom counter and said "Please be gentle this time, I want you to fill me up nicely. Show me heaven again".

Ankit was stunned.

Saumya was still bent over as she reached her hand behind to find Ankit's hard cock, stroked it thrice, pulled the foreskin back and guided the cock to her wet pussy's entrance. She rubbed the tip of Ankit's cock on her clit.

She was now finally ready to be shaken by Ankit again, this time and many many more times in future- with her full consent. Ankit was surely going to have the time of his life.

THE END!