Ankit's Lust for Saumya Pt. 04

Story Info
Ankit Finally Blackmailed Saumya & Fucked Her.
3.3k words
4.02
25.4k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in the atory are 18+.

This story is the 4th part of 'Ankit's Lust for Saumya's Series'. I would highly encourage you to read the stories in sequence to better enjoy the flow of the narrative.

Constructive criticism, feedbacks and requests for future story elements is most welcome.

Love,

Enigmatic_Ecstasy

Ankit just collapsed on his rear behind his home's front door. He was panicking- he just molested his wife's best friend- Saumya and the guilt trip was making him panic a little more knowing that her husband Sanjiv would have reached home and must have found her in a different state than what he would have expected.

Clock showed fifteen minutes past 1am. Ankit got up and started pacing back and forth in the hall of his 1 bedroom apartment- recalling what has transpired in the last few hours- the devil inside him made him free-use Saumya the way he never was sexually involved with any woman. He came twice- once in his underwear running unconscious Saumya's toe on his crotch and then later while rubbing his cock between Saumya's supple boobs. Saumya was too drunk and vulnerable; yet she resisted Ankit but she was afraid to fight back. She eventually let Ankit rape her.

There was a filtered light coming through the window in the hall and hitting Ankit's face as he sat on the couch thinking what would come next? He struggled to light the cigarette but with every puff he started calming down.

Sanjiv must have been back & he knew he rushed out of the house so fast that he left half naked Saumya behind. Their bed must have been smelling of sex and there definitely would be cum stains on the bedsheet, not to forget some of the cum on Saumya's hot body as well.

Ankit did click a few naked photos of Saumya as a protection. He knows he is safe and Saumya will keep her mouth shut.

"What if she doesn't?" wondered Ankit.

"I am so fucked, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted.

Ankit didn't have any control on the situation and he was sure only his fate would be able to help him now. Deep in his heart- he was praying that Saumya keeps quiet.

Ankit thought- "What's done is done!, fuck it!" and he went to his kitchen- took a beer out of the refrigerator and started sipping. He walked back to the couch in the hall, sat himself back, had a couple of more sips before he closed his eyes and passed out.

Ankit woke up next morning, he searched for his phone but he couldn't find it. "Fuckkk!" he thought. He left the phone at Saumya-Sanjiv's and now is the time to confront his demons.

He took a quick leak and headed out to Saumya-Sanjiv's apartment. Ankit in his head was running the response for every question he might face- he was ready and prepared for judgement. Rape is rape but Ankit was ready to blackmail them with the photos.

He reached their floor and rang the doorbell. After few minutes, the door opened and Sanjiv was in front of him.

"Hey Sanjiv! When did you get back?" asked Ankit in a very cool manner.

"Hey Ankit!" replied Sanjiv. "It's 7am- wassup? Everything alright?" he asked. Ankit was surprised.

"So sorry to trouble you so early, I left my phone here last evening" replied Ankit.

"Saw it, it's there!" said Ankit pointing to the living room couch. "Phew! It's not in the bedroom" he thought.

"Sorry man, Saumya invited me for a movie and she was not feeling well after a couple of drinks- so I helped her get to bed and while leaving I left my phone in hurry. I realised later in the night but didn't want to wake her up, so I waited until now. Is she feeling better?" said Ankit in a single breath.

"Nha, she's still sleeping, we didn't talk much last night. I have to leave for office in 30min. But thanks for help buddy" replied Sanjiv.

"Ofcourse" said Ankit, breathing in relief knowing Sajiv doesn't know yet.

"I'll get back home now- sorry for the trouble again- let's catchup soon?" said Ankit and started leaving.

"I'll be out the whole day until late tonight with my office buddies, but maybe tomorrow we can catch up?" replied Sanjiv

"Sure, ping me!" said Ankit as he literally rushed for the elevator while Sanjiv closed the door behind him.

Ankit reached home, closed the door behind him and yelled- "Fuck yeah!, What a Fuckin' idiot!". He was grinning through his teeth as he nearly escaped death. Now Ankit got bolder as he knew Saumya didn't report the incident to Sanjiv.

Ankit was elated that Sanjiv is going to be out the whole day again and Saumya would be alone. In his head he wondered if this could be the right opportunity for him to again be with Saumya and to maybe do things to her that he couldn't do last night.!

Ankit waited till the afternoon and messaged Saumya "Hey, how are you feeling now? I am sorry for last night". Ankit was sure that Saumya was going to snap back at him but there was no reply.

Ankit froze and his knees started to shake. He never fucked up so bad in his entire miserable life but there was a sense of sheer pleasure he felt fucking up like this.

Ankit called Saumya on her phone- there was no response. He tried thrice but there was still no response from Saumya.

Ankit opened up his phone gallery.. and there were four photographs of Saumya in a compromised state. He zoomed in on one of the photos where she was lying on the bed, her boobs exposed and her pretty hands with red painted nails were covering her face. He swiped and the previous one had Saumya's face clearly visible.

Ankit clicked on share and sent that photo to Saumya over whatsapp. The next message he wrote read- "I have this photo.. pick up the damn phone!!"

Within seconds his phone rang and it was Saumya..

"You bastard, how dare you?" spat Saumya.

"Hi Saumya, listen I am sorry for whatever happened. I am not trying to blackmail you but just wanted your attention" said Ankit.

"What do you want?" questioned Saumya

"Saumya.." Ankit paused for three seconds.. "I am in love with your body!" he continued.

Saumya didn't reply.

"I have sinned, I have fantasized about you for the last couple of days, I know it was wrong but I couldn't help myself last night.. you looked like a goddess and I wanted to feel you!"

Saumya hung up the phone. She was obviously disgusted and couldn't believe her luck. She was molested by her best friend's husband last night and she knew he was not going to let go of the opportunity so easily.

Tears trickled down her face. She felt like a cheap whore. She clenched her fist and closed her eyes. She got up, undressed herself and stood under the shower- rubbing her body with the loofah vigorously- trying to get every filth Ankit left on her, off her body. She was now crying helplessly. She obviously couldn't tell this to her husband Sanjiv and this troubled her even more.

Sanjiv already left for office before she was up and she was again alone in the house in a vulnerable state thinking what to do next. Saumya got out of the shower, wearing a baggy black t-shirt that ended right above her knees. She sat on her bed typing a message for Ankit- "I am going to call the cops now if you don't delete my photos right now!"

Her doorbell rang. She looked at the clock- it was 11am. Saumya took a couple of minutes to gather herself and went to answer the door. She didn't peek through the magic eye and just opened the door 1/4. She saw Ankit standing there very close to the door.

She immediately tried to shut the door but Ankit grabbed it, pushed it hard and it swung open completely.

Saumya clenched her t-shirt down with both hands to hide her legs and ran towards her master bedroom. Ankit leaped towards her but she managed to get in and closed the door behind.

Ankit pounded the door like a mad dog. "Saumya I just want to talk, I want to apologise" he shouted.

"Go away you asshole" said Saumya shivering and panting. Her hair were wet after the shower and the moisture wetted her t-shirt on the shoulder and back.

"I'll call the cops if you don't leave now" said Saumya shouting at the top of her voice.

"Listen, I just want to talk, please open the door!" begged Ankit.

Saumya ran to the corner of the room and was breathing fast, vulnerable and unable to figure out how to help herself now. She started crying in panic.

Next she heard some keys jingle, the bedroom door keys were hung in the hall on a keybolder and Ankit was able to grab them. He was trying one after the other until the correct one worked and the door unlocked.

Saumya froze. The door opened and Ankit stepped in.

"Saumya listen I am sorry!" Please don't panic!" He requested.

Saumya was sitting in the corner of the room with her legs rolled up and clenched in her arms. She was in shock and tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes.

"Please Ankit, leave. I am very scared" she said crying and hyperventilating.

"Hey, come here. I am very sorry!" said Ankit extending his right hand to Saumya.

She slapped his hand away, "Fuck you, you piece of shit" said Saumya gasping for breath.

Ankit got furious. He grabbed her hair with his left hand and his right hand rolled up into a fist- ready to land on Saumya's face.

"Shut the fuck up- you bitch! Or I will hit you so hard that you will regret bring born" said Ankit furiously. He was still holding on to Saumya's hair.

Saumya stopped her shrieks. She was petrified and calmed down instantly. She remembered the slap Ankit landed on her last night.

Seeing her calm down, Ankit let go of her hair, squatted in front of her touched her knee and said- "You look stunning, so fresh!". Saumya rolled her legs in near her chest on Ankit's touch. He came close to Saumya and smelled her hair. Saumya had eye contact with him- she was furious and extremely afraid at the same time.

"Now listen Saumya- I don't want the world to see your naked photographs that I clicked last night. I will go ahead and delete them! Would you want me to do that?" said Ankit, trying to pacify Saumya.

Saumya immediately nodded yes.

"Ok, so let's trade!" said Ankit with a smirk.

"Sleep with me once and this nightmare will be over". he continued.

Saumya knew this was coming but she was not prepared. She surely didn't want to fuck Ankit.

"Please NO Ankit, let me go!", I promise I will not tell Sanjiv anything, I will not call the cops. I promise. Please just let me go" said Saumya, crying again and looking down.

She looked up and Ankit has already taken off his T-shirt. He was now unzipping his pants and started removing those in front of Saumya.

Saumya suddenly gathered courage, got up & tried to run out of the room. She was petite- 5'1" while Ankit was 6'2"- he managed to grab her by the back of her T-shirt and swung her on the bed. She landed on her stomach, legs suspended in air around the corner of the bed. He climbed on top and laid himself on her while she was in a prone position.

Saumya was continuously wriggling to break free.

"Noooo! Somebody help me please!" cried Saumya But Ankit pinned her hands down and closed her mouth very tight with one hand. Tiny Saumya was lying under Ankit, on her tummy and Ankit has his entire weight on Saumya's body. She just couldn't move anymore.

Ankit was in his underwear. He was hard now after watching Saumya struggle. He freed up one of his hands and got his cock out of the underwear fly.

Ankit raised Saumya's T-shirt till her neck and her bare sexy chest was visible, he moved her panty aside and touched Saumya's pussy. "Ahh.. you are dry, I'll get you wet soon" he said.

"Please nooooooo Ankit.. Noooo" begged Saumya crying still her mouth muffled by Ankit's hand and unable to move.

"It will just be over soon" he said.

Ankit rubbed his cock's tip on Saumya's thighs while he was on top of her in a prone bone position. He pushed his cock in but without success, his dick slided on Saumya's thigh and missed the hole.

Ankit spat some saliva on his fingers and rubbed it on his cock. His cock was like a rock now, precum oozing from the tip and dripping on Saumya's inner thighs.

Saumya was continuously resisting but her mouth was still muffled.. "Noooo..". She was unable to move or speak, Ankit was strong, she was still pinned down to bed and mouth muffled

Ankit used his legs to spread Saumya's legs apart but she was still resisting. He finally managed to keep her legs spread and tried inserting his cock once again with force and this time his cock went entirely in one go and stretched Saumya's pussy- sending a rush of intense pain in her pussy as her vaginal walls suddenly stretched.

Saumya's cry immediately stopped the moment Ankit's cock entered her vagina and touched ger cervix. Seeing this, Ankit eased down and slowly removed his hand that was covering Saumya's mouth.

She was stunned, her eyes opened wide, eyeballs popped and mouth slightly open. She was just looking sideways at the wall realising that she is being raped again.

Ankit clenched his jaw and said.. "There you go bitch, now please enjoy!"

And he started moving his hips back and forth. Saumya's pussy was tight and he had a tough time with initial couple of strokes.

Soon Saumya's body started reacting differently to this sensation and her pussy started lubricating up for Ankit's hard cock. She wanted to cry on being raped but her pussy wanted to instead enjoy this experience.

Barely 5-6 thrusts later, Ankit readjusted himself and grabbed both of Saumya's hands with one hand and pinned them to the bed.. she didn't resist. Ankit's other hand went under Saumya's abdomen and he managed to pull her body close to himself, arching her back slightly

His thrusts were smoother now- thanks to all the lubrication Saumya's pussy was providing. His cock was literally gliding in and out of her pussy hitting every right spot on the pussy wall.

With every thrust Saumya was releasing a short sigh.. "ahhh ahhh ahhh"- in tandem with Ankit's ploughs.

Ankit was now thrusting harder, kissing Saumya on her back. He took his tongue out and inserted it in Saumya's ear- moving tip in ear canal and ou. He then started flicking her earlobe with his tongue's tip. She was not wearing any earrings today.

Ankit could feel Saumya's pussy warming up to his cock. He now knew she was reluctantly enjoying the fuck. Ankit's thighs were clapping Saumya's ass cheeks. The sound made Ankit go into euphoria.

Few more thrusts later, Ankit let out a loud moan, let go of her hands and clenched Saumya shoulders instead with his nails.. grabbed her body tight against his and moved all of his weight on Saumya's torso. He was cumming hard and kept his pulsating cock fully inserted deep inside Saumya's pussy.

Ankit's orgasm lasted for 30 seconds and he remained in that position for another minute before he eased his pressure on Saumya's body. He got off her and noticed the deep red marks his nails left on Saumya's shoulders. He rolled over and laid himself on the bed alongside Saumya- now looking at her pretty face.

Saumya was still in shock. She wasn't moving, not even blinking. She has the same expression as she had while getting fucked- petrified.

Ankit looked at her and asked "Wow Saumya, what a fuck. Did you cum?"

Saumya didn't reply. Her eyes gradually filled up with tears.. no other expression from her. She was still looking at the wall- not making eye contact with Ankit.

"I think it's not at all fair on my part that I came and you didn't!" Ankit said.

"Let's try again" he said and rolled over on top of Saumya again but he sat on his knees right over her waist this time and didn't put any weight on Saumya. Saumya was still in prone position. He grabbed her hair with both hands, combed them into a ponytail, and pulled her head towards himself, her back slightly arched towards him. Ankit turned his head, touched Saumya's pussy with entire palm and then inserted two fingers in Saumya's pussy. He immediately and vigorously started fingering her. Saumya's pussy was filled with Ankit's cum and it was adding to the lubrication.

"Mmm.. ahh.." Saumya couldn't control. She closed her eyes and the tears that gathered there earlier rolled down.. her face flushed and she let out a moan "noooo.. ahh..".

Saumya started slightly curling up toes in pleasure. Ankit was sitting on top of her back and she just laid there. Her legs were now shaking, Ankit was not letting go of her pussy, he took his two fingers out and immediately now inserted three fingers back inside.. continuing the vigorous fingering. He was moving his fingers inside out and also rotating his hands sideways as he went in and out. The pain was intense and yet extremely pleasurable for Saumya. Her pussy has been torn and expanded.

Saumya could feel how hard her hair were being pulled back, it was painful now but she was on the verge of an orgasm which she neighter expected nor wanted.

Ankit noticed Saumya's expression changed and she let out a big moan in a high pitch "ahhhhhhhhh".. Ankit realised Saumya has hitting an orgasm but he didn't stop. He continued his hand movements at the same speed.. Saumya's body was shaking. She was still feeling the 1st orgasm end and another one erupting..

She swirled.. "ahhh.. fuckkkkkkkk, nooooo".. her legs trembled and eyes were rolling, toes all curned up. Ankit immediately removed his fingers from Saumya's vagina and was now caressing her clit.. going in a circular motion and he finally stopped right after Saumya stopped shaking. He slapped her ass sharply.

"How was it Saumya?" asked Ankit with a grin, he was licking his hands- the mixture of his cum and Saumya's pussy juice but it was disgusting- he cleaned the remaining on Samya's butt cheeks. She didn't respond, her eyes were still closed.

Ankit got up and looked at the clock. He has been fucking Saumya for last 45 minutes.

He stepped out of the room wearing just his underwear, went to the balcony in the hall and lit a cigarette. Every puff he smoked had a feeling of victory. His cock was now flaccid.

Few minutes later, he came back and noticed Saumya was still lying in the same prone position..eyes closed.

"I am sorry Saumya but I wanted to get this over with for the first time.. I had no other choice, I just wanted to fuck you roughly and by force"

Saumya opened her eyes, slowly rolled over on her back. She placed her hands on her face and started sobbing. She was not only shattered that Ankit defiled her but she was disgusted that her body actually enjoyed the rape. She knew there was no going back from this.. she knew her life has changed for good.

"Can you please delete those photos now?" Saumya begged in pain.

"Fuck!!! Ya I almost forgot Saumya. But first, take your T-Shirt off..!" Ankit laughed.

To be continued...