Indrani's Humiliation

Story Info
Young Indian Mom coerced into being sexually humiliated.
34.1k words
4.68
27.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,268 Followers

I recommend that you read INDRANI'S SEXUAL JOURNEY before reading this sequel.

Just in case you haven't read it here is a quick description of me.

My name is Indrani. I am now a thirty-four-year-old mother of one. I was born and raised in Northern India. I come from a privileged family and know that many of my work colleagues would describe me as 'a posh bitch.'

Although my husband is loving and kind, he is also innocent, meek, and passive.

Neither of us had any sexual encounters before our marriage. We were both very naïve and from very strict conservative families.

After giving birth to my son, I had a lot of free time and discovered erotic literature. The more I read the more I realised how much more there was to sex.

Despite my hard, 'posh bitch' exterior I realised that deep down I was submissive. I started to masturbate regularly and fantasize about being humiliated and degraded before being taken roughly by dominant men.

This resulted in the rapid realisation that sex with my husband would never give me what I secretly yearned for.

I am quite petite with large breasts and would often feel embarrassed when I noticed men, either passing by or work colleagues, staring at them. Despite feeling embarrassed and having now learned a lot from the erotic stories I started to realise that these men were mentally undressing me, wanting to see my naked breasts, and wanting to have sex with me.

This realisation grew into what I guess was a fetish. I desperately tried to suppress the feelings but, with increasing regularity, I would become aroused and wet each time I caught a man gazing at my bust. My imagination would run riot as I imagined him molesting me, mauling, and groping me before using me for his gratification.

The following is an account of how, having lost my naïve innocence back in India and realised many of my fantasies, I was about to return to my homeland.

For those who are interested I am five feet three inches and weigh around 130lbs.

I have shoulder length black hair and my measurements are 34DD, 30, 32.

I keep my pubic hair fully shaved for hygiene reasons and have long dark sensitive nipples.

1.

It was now more than a year since my husband, and I moved to America. I had secured a job with the American subsidiary of the company I worked for in India.

I'd tried hard to forget the humiliating sexual experiences back in India but deep down I could not deny that I had enjoyed it. My husband was still the same meek but loving person who would do anything for me but satisfying me sexually was impossible. I'd thought about trying to have an affair with an American but, was too scared.

Most of the time my deeply hidden submissive desires remained beneath the surface but on occasion, when alone in the house, I would submit to my fantasies and recall how I was abused and humiliated back in my own country.

Laying naked on my bed with two fingers buried in my wetness I would vividly recount the tea boy Raju accosting me in the toilets or being abused by his ruffian friends whilst bringing myself to a stirring climax.

These memories and the fact that I regularly masturbated while recounting them always left me feeling guilty and ashamed but deep down I knew that given half a chance I would love to experience them again.

As I travelled to work one Monday morning, little did I know that further sexual humiliation and degradation would soon be a definite possibility.

When I arrived at work my American boss, James, called me up to his office.

After knocking on his door and hearing, "enter," I opened the door and entered. I had always had a good working relationship with him but, like most of my male colleagues, he had a habit of gazing at my breasts when he spoke to me.

As you will know from my previous story, having men gaze at my breasts has always had the effect of making me feel embarrassed but at the same time aroused.

He welcomed me saying, "good morning, Indrani, please come and take a seat."

I was acutely aware of him gazing at my breasts which were somewhat accentuated by the tight-fitting front fastening kameez I was wearing.

As I sat in front of his desk his gaze swiftly moved back up to my face.

He smiled and said, "Last Friday I received a request from your old boss Khaleed asking if I could spare you for a week or so. Apparently, he is in negotiations with his largest customer for a multi-million Dollar contract and the owner, a guy called Jack, has insisted that you visit India to assist in finalizing the deal."

Just hearing the name Jack instantly brought back memories of him buying me at the infamous auction and then later, in his hotel room, where he forced me to behave shamefully. The way in which he had used and humiliated me still made me feel ashamed now.

However, together with the memory of how he had used and abused me was a truth I could not deny; I'd had the best and most pleasurable orgasms ever with him.

My thoughts were interrupted by James saying, "It sounds as though you have quite reputation back home and if this multi-million Dollar deal is dependent on you helping to finalise the deal, then I think that you should go. What do you think?"

I was in no doubt as to why Jack had requested my return to India but by agreeing to go, I felt like I was admitting to being a cheap slut as I said to James, "I'm not sure."

I noticed that his gaze had dropped to my breasts once more as he said, "I asked your old boss Khaleed why it had to be you rather than your replacement in India to help finalise this deal."

Since starting afresh in America James had been the perfect boss and always a gentleman but I had the sudden feeling that this was about to change as he continued, "do you know what he said?"

"No."

He said, "I'll send you a video which might explain Indrani's reputation here in India."

I was suddenly lost for words and wished that the floor would open and swallow me as James continued, "I watched the video just before you arrived this morning."

When I had learned about the video that had been recorded in India showing me naked, being humiliated and abused by Jack in his room after he had bid for me at the auction, my biggest fear was that it would be shared by many others.

I felt as though I was frozen to the seat and unable to move as James stood and walked over to the office door. I tensed as I heard the unmistakeable 'click' of the door being locked.

He then walked back, stood behind me and, placing his hands onto my shoulders said, "I think you could be an even bigger asset to the company here than I thought."

As he spoke, he moved his hands slowly down from my shoulders until they were resting on my breasts. Part of me wanted to protest, to grab his hands and pull them off me, but old and familiar feelings of submission filled my senses as he began to maul and squeeze them whilst saying, "I'm sure that you do not want anybody else here to see the video."

I did and said nothing as he began unfastening my kameez. He started at the neck releasing each button in turn. The kameez I was wearing was one of my favourites. It held my large breasts firmly and securely negating the necessity for a bra.

James was now leaning over me as he unfastened the last of the buttons close to my belly button.

With the kameez now completely unfastened the weight of my breasts was already causing it to gape.

James then gripped each side, and said, "from the moment I first saw you Indrani I wanted to see your tits." He then pulled the kameez open, pushing it down off my shoulders until my breasts were completely exposed.

He then toyed with them. Lifting each in turn. Squeezing and mauling them.

After a while he stopped and moved around the chair until he was directly in front of me.

I felt vulnerable as he said, "look me in the eyes Indrani."

As our eyes met, he reached for his zip and unfastened his trousers. My curiosity got the better of me and my gaze moved to his crotch; or more accurately, his rock-hard erection that he was easing out from his underwear.

He said sternly, "look at me!"

Remembering my encounter with Jack I replied immediately, "yes sir."

I watched him grin as he replied, "that's better, now show me how good you are and sucking cock."

"Yes sir," I said as he moved closer with his erection in his hand and touched my nose with his glans.

Easing his foreskin back to expose his shiny glans he then wiped it across my lips saying, "you know what to do."

"Yes sir," I said and began licking it. As I licked the shiny purplish head of his penis, he began to push it forward and between my lips.

I began to suck it, wondering if he would just satisfy himself in my mouth or if he would want more. My question was soon answered as after sucking him for a few minutes he suddenly pulled away and said, "stand up."

"Yes sir," I said, as I stood with my breasts lewdly exposed.

He stood silently for a moment just staring at my naked breasts and stroking his erection.

He then pointed to my clothes and said, "take them off."

I started to protest "But please sir." My half-hearted protest suddenly stopped as he used his free hand to slap one of my breasts with a stinging blow.

"Yes sir," I said as I shrugged the kameez from my shoulders and off of my arms.

He took it from me, tossed it behind his desk and, pointing to my salwar said, "and those."

"Yes sir," I said and reached for the cord that secured the waist. As I unfastened it all the familiar feelings of arousal that I had not felt since being in India began to surge through my body.

With the waist cord unfastened I leaned forward to push the salwar down over my thighs and to my feet.

I then lifted each foot in turn and kicked away the salwar before straightening up wearing just my knickers.

James was still slowly stroking his erection as he appraised me from head to toe with an appreciative gaze and said, "now turn around slowly Indrani."

I felt incredibly shy standing there more or less naked in my boss's office as I said, "yes sir," and began to slowly turn around.

Despite, or maybe because of, my feelings of shyness and humiliation I now felt very aroused. My nipples were erect and tingling and I could feel the soaking wet gusset of my knickers between my legs as I slowly turned around knowing that James was appraising every inch of me.

Having turned a complete circle, I was facing James again as he said, "now go and bend over my desk."

"Yes sir," I said as I obediently moved across to his desk and leaned over the top.

As I bent forward, I felt his hand on my back as he pushed me down saying, "bend down completely with your tits squashed against the desktop.

The desktop felt cold as I followed his instructions and felt my breasts press against the cool polished wood.

He then removed his hand from my back and said, "don't move."

I sensed him moving behind me and then felt his fingers slip under the waistband of my knickers. I instinctively began to raise my upper body as I felt him start to pull down my knickers but stopped as he said sternly, "I said don't move!"

"Yes sir," I said as I pressed my breasts back down onto the desktop.

I could feel the elasticated waistband of my knickers as he pulled it down slowly over my buttocks. He then pulled them down to my knees and stopped, leaving my naked backside completely exposed.

I sensed him step back a pace and could almost feel his lust filled gaze on my naked buttocks as he said, "now shift your feet apart. I want to see your knickers stretched between your knees."

I hesitated for a moment until he said, "move your feet apart slut."

"Yes sir," I said, the word 'slut' resonating in my head as I shuffled my feet apart until I felt my knickers were stretched as far as they would go between my knees.

I then tensed as I felt his hand begin to stroke my right buttock as he commented, "you look even better than I imagined."

I began to relax a little, surprised by the tenderness of his touch.

Suddenly, without warning he swiftly lifted his hand and then slapped my buttock with a stinging blow. I gasped and failed to suppress a yelp as he slapped me again on the other buttock.

He then repeatedly slapped each buttock alternately at least six times. Each time with a stinging blow that caused me to gasp and squeal.

I knew that my buttocks must be glowing red when, much to my relief, he stopped and resumed his tender stroking.

I felt both vulnerable and humiliated but deep down wishing that my husband could be as forceful as my boss.

James continued to run his hands over my naked buttocks. He stroked and gently squeezed each cheek moving his hand from one to the other. I still felt tense, waiting for him to suddenly slap me again with a stinging blow until without warning, his hand suddenly slipped down between my cheeks. I felt the tips of his fingers hesitate momentarily on my anus before moving down to the wetness between legs.

His fingers brushed between my drooling and parted labia causing me to gasp as he slipped two of them up into my vagina. He pushed them up completely inside me saying, "judging by how wet you are you obviously enjoy being treated roughly."

He was of course right but I had always tried to deny it to myself.

It felt good as he began 'fucking' me with his two fingers and, much to my shame, I was yearning for him to take me, to thrust his penis inside me and use me.

I did not have to wait long.

He slipped his fingers out and then moved up close behind me. I felt the head of his erection push between my upper thighs and then seek out my wet and willing entrance. There was no foreplay, no caressing, as his glans slipped between my labia, he gripped the flesh of each thigh and then plunged the whole length of his erection up inside me.

He paused briefly and then began taking me urgently. Each powerful inward thrust resulting in the slapping of flesh against flesh as his upper thighs repeatedly crashed against my buttocks. At the same time the tops of my thighs were being forced against the front edge of his desk and my breasts were sliding back and forth on the desktop.

By now any feelings of guilt or shame had faded into the distance as, with James's penis ruthlessly pounding into me, my senses were rapidly overwhelming me with feelings of acute pleasure. Even the constant rubbing of my nipples against the desktop was beginning to add to my rapidly building orgasm.

I could hear James beginning to breath heavily as he released his grip on my right thigh. I felt him lean forward a little and then grab a handful of my hair. He then pulled it back, forcing my head up from the desk as he said breathlessly, "take this you slut."

The next thirty seconds or so was just a blur of skin against sweaty skin, the fast rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh, heavy gasping breaths and my unbridled screams of delight as James erupted deep inside me, filling me with his ejaculate as my own orgasm ripped through my body.

James released his grip of my hair and slowed to a halt with his erection still deep inside me.

He then slipped his penis from me and said, "now lick me clean."

I stood up and turned to face him with my knickers still down between my knees saying, "yes sir."

I was about to kneel when he said, "pull up your knickers. I don't want you dribbling all over my office floor."

"Yes sir," I said as I pulled them up.

I then knelt, gripped his slimy penis with my fingers and began to lick off the drops of semen that were still dribbling from his glans.

I then moved closer and took it into my mouth, feeling and tasting my own juices on my lips as I began to lick and suck him clean.

When I'd finished, I released my grip on his penis and let it slip from my mouth.

He looked down at me and, seemingly satisfied said, "you may now stand up."

I stood before him feeling awkward as he put his penis away and zipped himself.

He then walked over to his desk and said, "your tits have left sweaty smears on my desktop. Go over to that cupboard over there and fetch a duster and a can of polish."

I glanced over to where he was pointing and said, "yes sir," before walking over to the cupboard.

I opened the door and took out a duster and a can of polish. As I walked back, I could feel the now sodden gusset of my knickers between my legs as James's ejaculate continued to trickle from my vagina. His gaze was fixed on my breasts as they swayed on my chest with each step making me feel even more self-conscious.

He then got me to stand opposite him on the other side of the desk, lean forward and polish the surface.

I sprayed a small amount of polish onto the surface of the desk and then began to polish it with the duster.

"Polish harder slut," he said, "I want to see those big tits swaying."

"Yes sir," I said, as I followed his instructions.

Finally, he said, "OK, Indrani, you can stop now and get dressed.

"Thank you, sir," I said and began to retrieve my clothes.

He watched intently as I dressed and when I was finished said, "Now I understand why your old boss Khaleed is so keen to have you help him conclude the lucrative deal in India. Until now I never realised that I had such a willing and submissive slut working for me. My only regret is that it has taken all this time to find out. However, I'm sure that when you return after your trip I can catch up on lost time."

I was gazing down at my feet as I said quietly, "yes sir."

He then opened a drawer in his desk and took out an airline ticket saying, "Khaleed obviously rates you very highly as he has paid for you to fly business class direct to Delhi."

He passed me the ticket saying, "you leave this coming Friday. Arrangements have already been made for your hotel and transport from the airport."

I felt that I had no choice as I said, "Thank you, sir."

He then gave me a business card with the name Doctor Chung printed on it together with an address and said, "I've made an appointment for you with our company doctor for tomorrow after work."

I must have looked puzzled because he added, "we need to extend your health insurance to cover you whilst in India, so you need a full medical check-up.

I took the ticket and the card and turned to leave James's office. James followed me to the door, unlocked it, slapped my backside playfully and said, "do a good job in India."

"Yes sir," I said and then headed back down to the main office on the floor below.

I made my way passed my colleagues to my desk. Although logically there was no way that they could have known what I had just been doing It felt as though they were all staring at me as if they knew that the gusset of my knickers was sodden with James's ejaculate. I was very grateful for the spare knickers that I always carried in my bag as, after a quick visit to the toilets I cleaned myself and pulled on the fresh knickers.

2.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Later that evening I broke the news to my husband that I had to return to India on business to help finalize a large and lucrative order. He said how proud he was that the company thought so highly of me which instantly made me feel guilty.

Later that night in bed he instigated sex. He was very loving but as he lay on top of me thrusting into my body, my feelings of guilt increased as, with my eyes closed, I began to fantasize about being at the mercy of Khaleed, my old boss in India. With my husband still pounding into me I managed to achieve an orgasm as I imagined Khaleed humiliating me in his office and taking me forcibly, using my body as he wished to satisfy his lust.

loveking
loveking
1,268 Followers