All Comments on 'Ann'

by scdan

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Needs work

You need to compare your story with others and see how your descriptions stack up to other authors if you want to improve and continue to write. Ask a women to read your physical descriptions of the three women and get her opinion on how to improve them. None sounded believable to me.

katibkatibalmost 14 years ago
Inexplicable

Have you any reason why Ann decided to go along with her friends? Doesn't it seem out of character?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
The writing was good but the theme of the story sucked

I just can't see where it would be a turn on for him to have his wife go out and fuck some other guy while he is setting home alone pissed off that his wife didn't even tell him where she was going.

To top it off she comes home and tells him she has fucked a strange guy and let him cum in her.

Now I can see where it could be fun if he was with her and doing the double plug on her, a MFM threesome, at least he would have had something to do while she was getting herself fucked.

As I said before, the story was written well it's just the storyline wasn't believable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Just another sorry slut wife story with a sorry wimp husband.

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Crock

Sorry, but geeze, the guys wife comes home, tells him she has cheated on him, and he just lays there and says nothing. Just not reasonable, hey even if they wanted an open marriage, she cheated without discussing it with him....only redeeming thing is that she didn't lie about anything (well, maybe not), but come on the story line needs some real work to make these characters believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Idiot

Another loser and the story starts with his loving wife going to his car, being abrupt, talking down to him as though he was just so much dirt and that he should just go, she had plans...what plans? Hello - Loving?

Too bad they don't have a section for wimp/loser stories, this guy is not a man - he's a joke!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Since there is no rating of Zero,

I can't bring myself to give it one star. This is some sick-assed disgusting CRAP! Do us a favor and stop with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and you are still married to her and why?

You are married to an idiot that for being drunk placed herself and then intentionally you in harms way by having bareback sex with someone outside the marriage without your knowledge or consent. You should have shoved her off you, put in for a divorce, and sued her for intentionally attemting to physically harm you by her actions. That you didnt discuss medical testing nor did the above mentioned things speaks more to your stupidity than to hers. She is a selfish, self centered, cunt, you, however, are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How the fuck does this happen?

She just happens to go out with two grilfriends and just happens to go to a guys hotel and just happens to have sex with him and her husband is fine with it? No wonder she cheated on him because he is a fucking loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really A Punk

What a turn off, your husband comes close to a new low in men, thanks for that.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

I love it when these posts ring of reality! Thanks for sharing this very sexy post! :)

so100thso100thalmost 14 years ago
Loved your story

Pay no attention to these "moralistic jerks"

The story was fun, and if halfway true, you are very lucky

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Moralistic Jerks"

Comment written by a lesbo, gee, no wonder the thought of a brain dead wimp cockold turns her on. I guess sexual perversion should be expected, but their should be a dump all catagory called "little dicked cockold wimps and the people who love them".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Is the commenter below the most pathetic

immature, juvenile, sad limp-dicked fucking pin-head in the history of denial? WHY ARE YOU HERE???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I'm not here to read about cockold hubbies

Who let their wives put them down, fuck with their heads, disrespect them, cheat on them, then just lay in bed like a little kid. W.T.F. kind of idiot thinks this is erotic, not a man.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 14 years ago
FUN

Fun reading and fuel for fantasy sex in the future. Why do people read this genre of story and write such terrible reviews. Read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SHIT.

It sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great heap of a dogshit story. One of the worst !

Written by demented "writer" ! It looks like the "boston" come out of the same mental asylum as the writer !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YEAH RIGHT !!!

HONEY it;s ok just so you don't go out and fuck some one else. I will try and not think abouut the AIDS that you mught have brought me home with your cheating

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
WACC with a creampie fetish

there are so many WACC writers here that this section needs to be changed to cuckold lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuecuck is so stupid

he got fired from a blow-job

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Fuck

I hate cucks and I hate cheating wives. Lousy fucking story. Waste of time reading.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Zero realism

poorly told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Unrealistic crap. just another jerk off fantasy for the scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

Although you could have developed the story a little better it was good...if you are into this kind of stuff.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? He didn't want her to cheat, just wanted her to "loosen up in the subject of sex"!!! And he also said: "I had never really wanted her to have sex with someone else..."!! Then out of character she cheats and he easily accepts that...Sure she didn't hide it or lie to him about it, but she did cheat...And cheating means no respect...Accepting cheating easy, also means no self-respect...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Attitude

She went to the driver side of the car and didn't speak softly as a wife that had to work late, she talked down to him and told him she had plans - not work! That shows contempt and disrespect!

Now, staying with the intent of the writer, she was probably just working over although, that didn't come across as a normal activity so...

She doesn't explain anything, just go home, I'll get home later and off she goes with no love or kiss...some warmth in this marriage.

Now, as a reader of the story, real life possibility is that she isn't still lovey dovey with hubby but married and doing just every day normal living and working, no great emotions. Her conduct at the car shows disrespect and contempt by virtue of her matter of fact dismissing him. Her going to the bar with the girls at a late hour didn't seem to bother or matter to her at all, in fact, she doesn't even call hubby to tell him she's leaving the office for drinks and be home shortly, NO, she just goes and does whatever she pleases and that includes getting down to her underwear and watching a movie with the girls at a bachelor pad, certainly no concern for self respect, respect for her marriage or thoughts about her reputation...hell no, just going with the flow.

Now she fucks the guy, willingly and wantingly, goes home and tells hubby while she fucks him and then matter of fact says that it is not something she calmly decides will happen again - Sure?

Interesting story but this girl thought more about extra marital sex than she let hubby know. Hubby encouraged it and she liked it and will do it again. Was it difficult for her - NO, her talking down to him in the parking lot shows that she isn't the least bit concerned with his opinion, feelings or fidelity...some marriage.

Well, thanks for the read, different story line but, as you can read, I think we have a Hot wife, like it or not and she can take or leave hubby with not much emotion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good for you

You should friend Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

She is serial cheater lost college instructor job in Helena Montana for coercing student into sex. Husband is panty sniffer and wife made sure to have cum-filled ones waiting for him every Friday night for close to a year

From your story you and he would be bff

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOPE SHE...

didn't give her husband an STD. She'll never do it again? YEAH right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Shared Fantasies With My Ex-Wife

But each time I told her a fantasy I told her fantasies are only dreamlike in nature. They are never intended to be real. Then I would tell her I have fantasized about robbing a bank but I certainly don't want to actually live that fantasy for real. She began to tell me some of her fantasies such as having sex with a stranger, then coming home to me. A short time later after a great night of sex with her, I stopped in at my favorite bar, and my favorite waitress came over to my booth and told me that my wife had left with a well-known pussy hound the night before. The guy came back and bragged about having nailed the girl he left with. He seemed pleased that he helped make one of her fantasies come true. I divorced her before she completed her gangbang fantasy.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
If this trite tale of a rude cheater and a wimp cuck is representative...

We all lucky this fool stopped at one story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so pathetic stupid nonsense. 1* for this crap

What ugly and complete waste of time reading this garbage.

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, nonsense wimp and brainless like this horrible story.

1* for this lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Divorce the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another wimp writer

Have a guy fuck you so you know what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

That is a hot fucking story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A slippery slope

If he believes Ann's protestations that she will never do this again, he is self-delusional. His pride is destined to take a fatal hit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Boy

This pathetic little boy is a cuck. This nonsense never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Good

I found very little in this story that I Liked .. Mess with My Wife and I will Not Be Happy at all ..

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Hmmm.

So from conservative to a party slut in a couple of hours? Instead of taking so much in describing the wife and her friends, this author could have led her in to her night of fun. It was just rushed at the ending, which should have been at least half the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Scdan- Can’t say I found anything remotely interesting in this story. One star, and I was being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

your wifes a nasty whore.,and you is a cocksucking wimp.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

a whore and her minion

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

I, for one, LOVED this story.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMAO the closet crowd would love this laughably bad pile of horse excrement.

Perhaps aiming at sucking as a writer shouldnt have been your goal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is as good a story as I have read in a while, on Lit. Keep on getting better. 1 * on this, damn good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous