All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 11'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
THANK YOU FOR...

another amazing chapter! I really love the way you write. The way you word certain things are just awesome. You can take something so simple and word it a certain way and it's transformed into something just heart grabbing. I don't know what it was about this part, but it just got me- What Neil's dad had said to him after his divorce-

"Just remember, Neil, you didn't go through the divorce by yourself. Your Mom and I were going through it too. Parenting never ends...ever. It hurt me just as much to see you hurt then, as it did when you were little, and you broke your arm. I wanted to take the pain for you, to ease yours. But I couldn't take it away. So I did what I always did. I shared your hurt...and I always will."

That was so sweet and it totally tugged at my heart strings. I love it that Neil's parents see the change in him and especially his dad. His father sees him smiling and happy and like with his pain...he's now sharing his happiness with him too. I love that they want to meet Ann knowing that she is the reason why Neil is smiling again.

I love the chemistry Neil & Ann have together. From their attraction to each other to sports even. They really seem to fit together like a puzzle.

When Neil took Ann to the hotel and Ann thought he wanted to have 'a good time', but instead it was in fact a beautiful restaurant and then dancing- 'their prom'....that was such a romantic and beautiful night that Neil had done for them. They are so in tune with each other and you can just feel the energy from the both of them. They have never been together before yet they feel like they have. Whether it's from just hanging out talking or dancing together, it seems to all be familiar in a sense to them both. When these two do decide to finally make love and the timing is right for both of them...I think it's going to be an absolutely incredible experience for them both. It seems for at least Neil that he was apparently never in true love before....I can't imagine the emotions that are going to run through his veins when he and Ann actually get together.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the next few days. They only have a few days left together and you can see that already feelings are there on both sides. It's so sweet and at the same time kind of sad knowing that after so long, Neil is finally feeling "a sense of belonging that I'd missed for years. I actually felt loved...or at least very, very liked."- as he put it....and soon they have to part. :(

Can't wait for the next part!! (this could be made into a movie) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet!

I've read this before but just read the newer chapters and decided a re-read was in order. Every bit as good as I remember!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

It just got me to thinking of my son saying how I was smiling again.

244Jake244Jakeabout 6 years ago
Making a mate Happy, is a full time job

I like way the Author makes the difference of a good Fuck, and give or sharing Pleasure and happiness.

244 Jake

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
832 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES