All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 14'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shadowsslaveshadowsslaveabout 15 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Actually this chapter was a fantastic mix of humor and passion. I love Ann's personality! She definitely fits in with Neil and his family. (she definitely seems to be Neil's missing piece to his own puzzle...which is himself). I love how Ann held her own with Mack & Ben and I thought it was so sweet and also respectful with the way she hugged Neil's dad instead of a handshake. It looks like she clicked with Neil's mom also as well as the other women. The way she broke the women out of their somewhat conservative shells just shows what kind of presence Ann has about her. She definitely fits in well with Neil's family. Now moving on to the *Hot* part. One thing about Neil that is so sexy is that he is a very romantic person as well as a spontaneous, in the moment, 'I need to have you right now' kind of guy. When he took Ann to that field and spread out the blanket for them to kiss and look at the stars...that was so sweet and romantic, and then as they started making love right there.....that was very intense and hot! I like how they seem to start out on one level of love making and as they go on, they escalate onto another level which becomes more of a raw need for each other for the both of them. Very romantic and pure lust at the same time and you as a writer, blend the two, perfectly. I wonder what exactly was going through Ann's mind when she was staring at her house when Neil was taking her from behind. Maybe that was her freeing more of 'herself' from that person she used to be back then. I love the way you write and detail things. I could totally see him standing in the field, looking back at her through her window. What an image in the readers mind to end this chapter with. Great chapter once again, mimaster! =)

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 15 years ago
Great chapter

The humor in this part had me laughing out loud keep it comming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Unrealistic

just this one chapter definitely came off as very unrealistic. I get him talking to his dad's buddies like guys do, and even in front of his dad was okay, but when Ann walks into Neil's house to meet his parents and their friends for the first time and is talking about Carrie's nipples and how much her husband sucks on them and how she likes hers sucked too, it's just too much for me to believe. There is no way, no matter how comfortable I felt in front of my boyfriend's parents, wouldn't initiate that kind of conversation in front of them. Not to mention

Ann practically bending in half getting beers to flash the guys outside! Come on!! I'm not complaining too much because I have derived so much pleasure from your writing so far, but wanted to share my opinion. Thanks for listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pretty good story so far and I like it. Two gripes with this chapter though:

1-Agree about this being unrealistic with an earlier comment, not going to go into much detail... just the whole conversation at the cookout was weird as fuck

2-The whole Paula thing... seeing as how she is MARRIED to Rob and Neil's ex-wife fucked around on him, even proposing her and him fucking or doing anything sexual seems kind of fucked up. I realize nothing really happened, (and that most of it was the last chapter) but I mean the fact that Neil pretty much says that he would fuck her if not for Ann, that's pretty hypocritical of him seeing as she is married to a friend of his... I think that whole situation should never have happened, but then it's your story but still, that was just a bad idea in my opinion.

Those are honestly the only two gripes I've had with the story so far. Otherwise, it's been great, looking forward to reading more!

dick4dick4almost 5 years ago
A good laugh

Thank you for the good stories . I got a good laugh with chapter 14. I will keep on reading .

THANK YOU

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

I know I am late to the game but sure glad I found this masterpiece! Such detail and the dialog is just perfect. The comment from one of our anon. friends about Ann being so open with the other ladies at the cookout being unreal, I know of one of my wives friends years ago (1970's) who would be just that open. There was no filter what ever Lori thought Lori said. Most times I doubted she even thought, just talked.

You have me hooked. I'll finish the Ann (books ?) and then do the newer stuff. Great fantasies and so well written and delivered. Love long well written stories. I was a Mitchener fan back in the day. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers

SAGE

jimvettejimvetteabout 1 year ago

There's a park in Scottsdale that makes me think of a similar occurrence everytime I go past. She was one hot babe that got away.

She was more on the order of Neil's first wife, too many distractions for her to be happy with one guy. Guess I dodged a bullet early on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
831 Followers
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES