All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 38'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!

One of my favorite stories of all time. I eagerly wait for the next installment. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great addition to the series!

I've enjoyed this entire series so far, and this chapter was another fine addition. I'm looking forward to the next installment, what is Ann trying to hide? I'll bet she's doing her room mates, that would explain her willingness to set her fiance up with so many sexual adventures. I'm confused why she feels she needs to hide it, all along she has been saying how nothing of a sexual nature has been going on at the house, yet this game sounds pretty risque. They have been so open about so many things, yet she is so secretive about others, ie this game, her unwillingness to give him a phone number or her address, or even where she works (other than to say in retail) that I have to wonder what things she has been hidding and how they will affect her relationship with her fiance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hm,

writing still good, but I can't help the feeling that you, the author, are somewhat stalling over the last few chapters. Wonder why...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Absolutely love this story, the drama, the making real the characters, the humour. I have laughed and cried through it.

So well done to you.

A couple of things hopefully to improve your writing.

1:- "Cloth" is whats "clothes" are made from. The repeated use of cloth when talking about clothes is not good in a story of this high quality.

2):- Good, better and best. Or Young younger and youngest.

There is a grammatical difference between better and best. Or young, younger and youngest

When there is only one person/item/article we would say young.

When there are two articles to compare we would say younger.

When there are three or more articles we would say youngest.

No one can be the youngest of two people.

And on a single issue from this chapter, just my personal preference not a biggie. Surely if Neil had have told Ann the reason he didn't wake her to carry on fucking her was coz she looked like an angel, his angel she would not have got hurt. I think it would be closer to Ann's character to "melt", rather than get upset and angry. I see no point in their having an argument. However having been married for 42 years, I have never seen the point, or even a winner, in any of our arguments.

Neil did exactly what she gave him permission to do. He chose what he wanted to do and did that.

You have certainly created a complex character in Ann with many strengths and equally many contradictory weakness, so her reaction you chose while not what I saw coming, is certainly human.

Again this is a wonderfully well written story that I am looking forward to finishing, so thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES