All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 88'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Write faster please! Always a great story.

tompo296tompo296about 11 years ago
I'm Sorry but................

First of all can I say that I love this tale 'Ann: Alove story' and I have read every chapter so far. I find the scenarios created for Neil and Ann absolutely fabulous. Not withstanding the escapades with Tina , Carol and Heather to name but a few.

BUT I am disturbed that you would consider Neil driving for 9 hours wearing a 'cock ring' when medical advice states that it would be seriously dangerous to wear one for longer than 30 minutes. A condition of Priapism would result in a medical emergency and could cause penile gangrene.

I am sure Ann, Anna or even Annabelle would not want that to happen....

Yes I know the story is a fantasy but some idiot might just want to try it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES