All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 93'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still seeking and craving for more...........!!!

This epic saga continues to grip me and I end up craving more. It cannot come fast enough for me. Keep up the great work and I would appreciate it as would thousands of others if we got it a little faster please!!!!

77reader77readerover 11 years ago
Lost for words

Remarkable. Very emotional and this story remains one of the best stories I have ever read. I look forward to the next chapters.

HamsterHamsterover 11 years ago
Better and Better!

Have no idea how you keep coming up with a story line with so many characters and such good feeling. OH, Sean Connery is NOT 60, but at 81 (!!!) he's still a very hot guy!

mimastermimasterover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the positive response to this latest chapter. As always, I appreciate your support. And Hamster, the story is set in 1989...so Sir Sean was 60 at the time, and he was indeed named the Sexiest Man Alive.

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

Always glad to see a new chapter from my favorite epic series on Lit. I can't wait to read about the wedding.

alliekaosalliekaosover 11 years ago
My first

I have to say that this was the story that really drew me in to reading on this site. I feel like I have been there with them on this entire journey and enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks so much for sharing it with me and all the other readers. Can't wait to read the rest!

HyperthalmusHyperthalmusover 11 years ago
I am absolutley stunned!

Your ability to build emotions into your story is incredible. I have read a lot of authors on this site, some good, some bad and some great, you are among the great. I have spent the last couple months reading this from the beginning and have been thouroughly entertained, I could see where plot lines were going but you still managed to surprise me and often. I am amazed at how you can touch on a large amount of sort of mainstream kinks and fetishes in such a loving way without being crass or over the top, yet keep the general story line as a romnance and not just another tug and rub story (which again some are good and some are bad). I eagerly await your next chapter.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES