Ann: A Love Story Ch. 94

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means that sometimes I wish you'd pay more attention to what I say and how I feel. Actually, not sometimes...I'd say most of the time."

"I think you're putting me in a rather bad light, Rebecca. I don't appreciate you doing this in front of...well, you know."

"Family?"

"Uh...they're not all family, hon."

"Oh yes they are. Ann made that point very clear last night, and I happen to agree with her. I happen to agree with her about a LOT of things."

"O...kay. But that doesn't mean we should be airing our laundry in front of them.

"I tried to talk to you about it last night in bed, but you didn't listen. If you're not going to listen to me when we're alone together, then I'm not going to worry about who knows I'm horny now."

"How can you be that horny? We just had sex last night."

A murmur ran through the room as both Mack and Rob groaned. I heard Carrie say, "Oh no," quietly as she rose out of her chair to walk around the corner and stand next to Mack. I might have even gasped myself as we all waited for the shoe to drop.

To her credit, Rebecca remained calm, her smile disarming as she put her hands on her hips. Perhaps she was fueled by the courage she'd gained during our talk, as well as the strength she'd found while branching out during her morning fun. Or maybe she simply felt it was time to let Gene know exactly how she felt. Regardless, she took a deep breath as she formulated her response.

"You're the one that had sex, Gene. I didn't. I had five minutes of 'Gee, I hope this lasts more than five minutes this time so I can get off too.' I love you sweetheart, and I'm happy that you had a good time, but I'd wish you'd be a little more aware of me and my needs."

"Your needs? Are you saying you didn't enjoy it?" he asked, the hurt evident in his voice.

"I wanted to enjoy it, but if you want me to be honest, then no...I can't say it was great for me."

"You've never complained before," he said defensively.

"You're right. I haven't. But I have tried to talk to you about it before, many times. I'm simply trying to tell you that as much as I loved how last night started, I would have liked to enjoy it even more. I told you what I wanted and you basically ignored me."

"Rebecca, can...can we please finish this conversation in private?"

"No. If you'd like to talk about sex, we can do it now. I'm tired of it being a subject that belongs in the bedroom. I know that's mostly my fault. I never wanted to talk about it when we were first married. But as I've gotten older, I've grown. WE'VE grown. I want to talk about it. I've tried."

"I know. I just wasn't sure you were serious."

"Of course I'm serious, sweetie. I'm not the same girl you fell in love with. I was naïve and scared back then. I'm different now, more aware...more confident in who I am and what I want. And whether you like it or not, this is a part of my life I want us to explore...together. I would think you'd want me to be more adventurous."

"Okay, but that doesn't mean I want my brother seeing you naked."

"Oh good lord, Gene...get over it, will you?" she sighed, her exasperation starting to boil over.

"Get over what?"

The look on her face was the same one I'd seen in the living room, her eyes ablaze as she looked at her husband. Crossing her arms, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting it quickly over her head before discarding it onto the floor in front of her. Standing topless, she put her hands back on her hips as she watched her husband's jaw hit his lap.

"Is that what you were worried about?" she asked, her nipples hardening again from the excitement of what she'd just done. "Or were you concerned about this instead?"

Slipping her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms, she pulled the elastic over her hips, letting them fall to her feet. Stepping out of them, she grinned as she stood naked in front of everyone.

Gene was at a loss for words. A couple of peeps came out as well as a long, quiet groan, but he didn't say anything. He just stared at Rebecca, who was reveling in the attention.

"Now that you don't have to worry about Neil seeing me like this, maybe my point got across. I'll take a shower by myself. Why don't you sit there and try to come up with something you can do with me the next time you see me like this," she said softly.

"I can," Mack said enthusiastically, raising his hand in the process.

Carrie smacked him on the bicep and playfully scolded him. "Put your arm down, darling, before I separate your shoulder again."

I laughed when he slowly lowered it, saying "Yes dear," in a silly apologetic tone.

Rebecca started to turn to walk down the hallway, but she was greeted by my mother, who was dressed like she was a queen in an elegant forest green gown. I felt my heart begin to race, thinking that my day was about to take a huge negative turn, if it hadn't already. Yet once again, Mom found a way to surprise me...and Rebecca, who looked mortified, suddenly thinking she'd gone too far.

Mom put her arm around Rebecca's back, kissing her on the cheek. "My, Rebecca, don't you look ravishing this morning," she said with a lilt in her voice.

"I...I'm sorry Betsy," she responded sheepishly.

She started to bend down to get her clothes, but Mom held her arm, looking deep into her eyes. "Don't be sweetheart. We're all family in this house. You should know that by now. It's so nice to see you finally coming out of your shell."

Rebecca saw the love in my mother's eyes, and she gave her a big hug. "Thank you, Mom!" she said as she started tearing up.

"You're welcome. Now run along and get ready." As Rebecca dashed down the hallway, Mom turned her attention to Gene, who was shell-shocked. Not only did his wife drop a bomb or two on him, so did our mother's reaction to seeing her standing naked at the edge of the foyer. "What's the matter, Gene?"

"Uh...I'm just trying to figure out what's going on."

"Nothing's going on. Rebecca's just spreading her wings a little. It's perfectly natural."

"It is?"

"Um-hmm. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner."

"I'll never understand women," he sighed.

"You're not supposed to understand us, Gene. You're supposed to listen to us. If you do that, we'll be happy."

"With all due respect, Mom, it's a little more complicated than that."

Tousling his hair like she did when he as a youngster, she laughed. "Not it's not, sweetheart. I was listening in the hallway. Can I give you a piece of advice?"

"Yeah, why not?" he said dejectedly.

"Talk to your father. He's wonderful on the subject. In fact, in my opinion he's something of an expert."

"What subject?"

"Sex," she smiled as she walked toward the kitchen. Looking over her shoulder, she said, "I'll say something to him, Gene. Now go finish getting ready. You've got to take Neil to the church when he's ready."

Gene got up and staggered toward the living room like a boxer returning to his corner after a brutal round. Lingering for a moment along the way, he stared down the hallway, seeing his reflection on the mirror that hung on the outside of the closed bathroom door at the end. He could hear the shower, and he shook his head thinking of his wife.

We heard Gene close the sliding door to the living room and Mack turned to Rob, holding up his hand to give him a high five. "Damn I love this house," he grinned as they slapped palms together.

"Amen, buddy!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Were you really standing in the hallway?" I asked my mom in the kitchen a short time later.

"Yes," she responded. "And...your father told me what happened this morning. He's right... Ann really has a way of spreading the joy of sex, doesn't she?"

Raising an eyebrow, I shook my head and said, "I'm not sure I'd put it like that."

"Perhaps that is a little harsh. What I meant was that she has such a positive outlook on life, and she's not afraid to let other people know why. That's actually one of the reasons I love her so much, Neil. She has such a healthy sexual side to her. Kind of reminds me of me," she snickered.

"Yeah...so I hear," I groaned. "I'm surprised you got out of the bedroom so fast. Dad said he was going to --"

"Oh he did, bless his heart. We didn't have a lot of time, but can't you tell that I'm glowing?"

"To be honest, you're always glowing. Now I know why."

"Thanks," she laughed.

"I'm still stunned about what just happened," I said, hoping to change the subject.

"That's a blessing too. Your father was worried about how we should approach Gene. Rebecca just made everything a lot easier."

"Is Dad really going to talk to him?"

"Don't you think he should?"

"Yeah, it just seems awkward, that's all."

Leaning over to give me a kiss on the cheek, she smiled. "We're past the awkward part. Rebecca just broke the ice. Your father can take it from there."

"Where is Dad, anyway?"

"He's...in the shower," she replied, hesitating for a moment, a sly grin on her face.

"No he's not," I said, knowing I couldn't hear the water from that bathroom running like I always could from where we were standing.

Leaning against the counter, she folded her arms and said, "Okay, I'll tell you. Are you sure you really want to know?"

"It has to do with Paula, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she nodded, her tone firm, her face unapologetic.

"Probably not," I admitted, "But for some reason, I think I need to."

She let out a long sigh and said, "I'll spare the details and just tell you what you need to know. First, I love your father, and he loves me."

"Mom...I get that. Is he with her?"

"Yes...are you upset?"

"I'm just not sure how that's...weren't you angry with her?"

"No, Neil. I love Paula. I'm not angry, I'm upset with her. There's a big difference.

"I know. I get that too."

"Well, it's your father's turn."

"Turn to what?"

"You were about say something about how you're not sure how my letting her be with your father is punishment, weren't you?"

"Yeah, kind of."

"Let's just say that Paula doesn't like to do something that Carrie and I love. So, she has to do that. Actually, she's been doing it most of the night. And right now it's your father's turn again."

"But...I thought you just said you and him...."

"We did," she grinned.

"And he's with her now...already?"

"He's a Thomas. I'm sure you can relate in some way," she grinned.

"This isn't the first time he's been with Paula, is it?" I asked, unsure if I wanted that answer either.

"I'm not going to say any more, Neil. That's between your father and me," she smiled as she patted me on the face. "Now go get ready. I'm pretty sure Rebecca's out of the shower by now."

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was amazing how none of the things that had happened during the morning had actually bothered me. While it was a bit surreal, the fact was it seemed normal for my life. Ann had opened my eyes in so many ways, just like she had with everyone around us. And while there were some things that happened I didn't want to dwell on, none of them were as embarrassing as I would have found them before I met her. That included the revelation my mother had offered involving her, Paula and my dad. The truth was I had suspected it for months, so it wasn't like it was a shock.

What was a shock was the reflection I saw in the full length mirror on the bathroom door. I actually looked good. Sure, I was just wearing jeans and a polo shirt, but I knew I'd only look better once I got to the church and changed into my tux for the night. Walking into my bedroom, I was smiling as I grabbed my suitcase and started packing it for my wedding night.

Ann and I were only going to Fort Wayne for the evening. We were going to be coming back the next day to open gifts and then start getting ready for the big move. We'd met with the movers over Thanksgiving, setting up a date to pick up what little furniture and belongings the two of us had. Our actual honeymoon would have to wait until the next year, when I got more vacation. But at least we'd have the night to ourselves.

As I threw my toiletry bag into my suitcase, I glanced to the open door, startled to see Paula standing there. She looked spent, her hair disheveled and her face covered with what I was sure was dried cum. She hobbled in, closing the door behind her as she slowly made her way to my old bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, not wanting to pry, but knowing I should at least ask.

Dropping the robe she was wearing, her naked backside appeared in front of me. Lying down on the mattress on her stomach, I got a good look at her ass. Her cheeks were a beet red, almost crimson; her asshole gaped open, obviously well-used. With her legs slightly spread, I could see cum leaking out of it, trailing toward her pussy.

Looking over her shoulder, she closed her eyes and nodded. "I'm going to be fine, Neil. It's just been a long night."

"What happened?" I asked, not believing the words actually came out of my mouth.

"Ha," she chuckled quietly. "Your mother happened. She knows me, all too well."

"Paula, I'm so sorry."

Her eyes opened wide and she actually turned and held her head up on her shoulder. "I'm the one that crossed the line, Neil. I knew what would happen if she found out you ate me. It seemed like it was worth the risk that night...and it was at the time. You're amazingly talented."

"Thanks, I guess."

"No...thank you. But I knew if I got caught, I'd have to pay. I always do."

"And your showing me is part of the punishment?"

"Consider it a wedding gift."

"I've been getting a lot of those this morning."

"So I heard," she chuckled, wincing as she did.

I heard the shower in Dad's room turn off, and she groaned. "What's wrong?"

"I have to go do the final part of my punishment. Your father was going to make sure there isn't any hot water left. That's why we all stayed here. Your mother insisted, knowing what she was going to do to me," she said as she started to get up. "Right down to my having to show you what the guys did."

"Wait...so this isn't just you being you? You're supposed to show me?"

"Don't be surprised. I'm sure you know by now that your mother isn't a virgin. She's a slut, just like me. But...I crossed a line. I guess she figured if I was going to use you the way I did, then this was the right way to punish me."

"So you had to show me what they did to you."

"And I have to take a cold shower. It's that or have all three of them fuck me in the ass again tonight. I hate it in the ass, Neil. I honestly don't know how Carrie and Betsy do it all the time...or Ann for that matter. Both you and your father are hung like a rhinoceros. So is Mack."

Shaking her head, she got up and opened the door, making her way to the bathroom, leaving the robe behind as she walked naked into the hall. That had me shaking my own head as I grabbed the suitcase and the hanging bag with my tuxedo, heading down the hallway myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"You okay, man?" Gene asked as he drove me to the church.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're quiet. What's on your mind?"

I'd actually been thinking about Paula, and what must have happened during the night. The noises that I'd heard and that Rebecca alluded to suddenly made sense. Yet at the same time, they didn't matter. That was between my mom and Paula, and Carrie in a way. They'd been friends literally for thirty years or more. I'm sure, no matter how I wanted to spin it, that wasn't the first time any of that had happened before.

Not that it really mattered to me. Truthfully, it didn't change who my parents were, or my love for them. If anything, it just offered another side. I suppose I could have been upset that it all had happened on the eve of my wedding. But I wasn't. When I thought about it, I just came to realize that the relationship my parents had wasn't all that different from what Ann and I had together, and that made me smile.

Shrugging it off, I said, "Ann. I can't wait to be with her."

"I bet," he replied. "She's incredible Neil. So much better...."

He stopped short, thinking he'd said too much, but I patted him on the shoulder to let him know it was okay. "You're right, Gene. She's so much better for me than my ex."

"She's better for all of us. I think she's the reason why Rebecca did what she did this morning."

"So, you're okay?"

"I was surprised. But I had a lot of time to think about it in the living room. Mom thinks I need to talk to Dad. What do you think?"

"I think that would be a good idea. It always helps when he talks to me," I nodded.

"No, Neil. I know talking to him is a good idea. And I'm definitely going to. I want to know what you think...about Rebecca."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, I know she talked to you this morning."

I went into a bit of a panic, thinking she'd told him already about what she'd done in the living room. Sure, Dad said she would, but I figured it would be later. Then again, she did change the way I thought things would play out by stripping like she had in front of us in the family room later. Maybe she'd shortened the timetable even more by talking to him while I was in the shower.

"This morning?" I asked sheepishly.

"Sure...you were sitting at the table, remember. I know you talked. So, what do you think she means?"

"About what?"

Gene sighed and said, "About me and her, Neil. Look, I've never been all that confident in bed. I'm sure that sounds strange coming from a married man, but I'm not you. Apparently, I'm not Dad either. What does she want that I'm not doing right?"

"Okay...but no getting mad, okay. I can't have you going off the deep end on my wedding day."

"Neil, I know you talked already. If I were going to go off the deep end, it probably would have been when she took her clothes off. Or when Mom basically said it was okay that she did. Like I said, I've had time to think, and I'm asking for your help."

I thought about it for a moment, trying to come up with the best way to get my point across without having to become too graphic. Finally I came up with an analogy that I thought would work. "Well first of all, I don't think it fair to say that you're not doing something right. Let's go with the idea that there are things you can improve."

"Spin it however you want. Bec's not happy, and I want her to be. What do I need to do?"

Thinking for a second, I made a correlation I thought might help him understand. So I asked him a question.

"When you pitched in high school, did you ever start a game without warming up first?"

"No...that's stupid. You know that. You have to get loose first."

"Right. And you know how sometimes, it takes longer to get ready than other times?"

"Of course. Conditions change. Your body doesn't react the same way every day. What does this have to do with what Rebecca's looking for?"

"She's looking for orgasms, Gene."

"Okay, now I'm really confused."

"Think of sex as a baseball game. Rebecca's the starting pitcher. She needs to warm up first before the actually game starts. That way, once it does, she's ready to cut loose. Get it?"

"I think so. Where do I fit in?"

"You're the catcher."

"This is going to be more complicated than I thought it would be," he sighed.

"Not really. Once you warm her up, you're still the one calling the game. But if she shakes off a sign, don't panic. Just go with something else until you find something you both agree on."

"Jeez...are we still talking about sex?"

"Just talk to Dad, Gene. He's the one that taught you how to pitch. And from what Mom says, he's still pretty good on the mound."