Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blue ones were tighter than I thought, because the ones I was wearing, had widened a bit. Tight, but not impossible. The black jeans were a bit tighter and crept up my ass crack. I had never worn jeans like them, and I wondered if they were too tight. I left the fitting room to walk a few paces in them, and it was ok. A sales girl approached me, and I asked if they were too tight, but she thought that they would widen a little and would be fine.

I decided to buy both pairs of jeans, and on my way to the counter, I passed a display of T-shirts. I looked them through, and found some in a nice fabric; it was heavier and softer than cotton and felt nice and kinky to my fingers. I brought three sizes in white back to the fitting room and found the smallest one a little tighter than the one, I was wearing. I liked the medium too, it was almost tight and didn't show my nipples so much. If I had been shopping there the week before, I would have bought something two sizes larger than the largest I tried on.

I kept the white medium T-shirt and took a black one in the smaller size to the counter too.

Now I just needed shoes, but I went to a café first for a cup of coffee. At the table, I called the first number on the card from Sofia. They were sorry, but they hadn't got time for me today for a leg wax. I called the other number and was pleased that they had a canceled appointment. It was in half an hour, and the beauty shop was almost two miles away. I made the appointment and finished my coffee. The shoes had to wait until after lunch.

At the beauty shop, I was welcomed by a girl at my age. She was friendly and led me to a small cubicle with a beauty couch, covered with a sheet. She asked me to remove my jeans and socks and lay down on my back. She was very talkative, and before long, I knew more about her ex-boyfriend than I wanted, and she knew that I hadn't been waxed before, and had a date later that day.

"I see that you shave. Great, then it is easier for me to decide where to stop."

I realized that she could almost see my pussy. Though it was an everyday experience for her, it was new to me. Something must have happened to me overnight because I wasn't as modest and shy as I would have expected. I enjoyed being pampered as she put wax strips on my legs, but somehow the fun was over when she removed them again. I couldn't help giving an occasional 'ouch' once in a while.

"It is a little painful the first time you get it done, but the next couple of times, it will go easier and easier. Compared to other first-timers, you are doing very well. You have a high pain threshold, I think."

"It is like going through stingers in shorts. It is not my favorite."

"Stingers?"

"The nettles. I used to live on a farm."

"Oh, that explains a lot. Tough farm girl? Big girls don't cry."

"It doesn't help to cry, I think. Not if you can bear the pain. I just want it to be over."

"I have finished your front side now, please turn over. The back side is easier, you have less hair on the back of your thighs."

Soon she had my backside done and asked me to turn over again.

"Can I ask you to spread your legs a bit? I need to get to your inner thighs."

I was glad I had been with Jenny last night, though this was professional contact, just like a gyn exam. I laid back and let her apply the wax strips. She placed a few on each leg before she pulled them off. I found out why. My inner thighs were the most sensitive area, and now the strips were applied, there was only one way out: To pull them off! And she did that in a swift succession, making the pain short, but not less. I gasped.

"You are brave. It is over now. I don't think we have any missed hairs. I'll rub some lotion in, or you might get a rash, much like you've got from the shaving. But that looks fine too. You can have the rest of the tube to apply both places after your first bath."

I thanked her. My legs felt a little strange, almost like I was even more naked when I rose and put my clothes on. I paid for the treatment and got half a tube of the same lotion that Jenny had given me.

"Have fun, and enjoy your date. I think it will feel much better now wearing stockings."

I waved and went to my bicycle. I had something for lunch in my fridge, so I went home. It wasn't that far, and I wanted to put my new clothes on hangers as soon as possible. I was very satisfied with my shopping so far, and I had most of the afternoon to get my shoes, bathe, and get ready.

I ate my leftovers from the day before. As I ate, I checked my phone for the news and the weather forecast. It looked like it was going to be a nice evening - I was excited about having a date. It was much more than I had been hoping for. Suddenly, my phone beeped with a new text message. It was from Jenny:

"Hi honey! I cannot wait to see you. I hope that you are fine. See ya!"

I replied:

"Most shopping is done. Bloodwork is done too. I am very excited - will see you in three hours and a bit."

Three hours! Well, in fact, three and a half hours.

I had to get going. I finished my lunch and wondered if I had to go all the way to the mall. I decided to find a shoe shop closer to me. Google is your friend.

I visited a few shops, almost in the neighborhood, but they did not have what I was looking for. I ended up at the mall again and found what I was looking for - a nice pair of pumps with a narrow block heel instead of a stiletto. The saleswoman suggested a pair of Mary Jane's at first, but I wanted to look more classic and adult. She gave me a pair with 11/2 inches and a pair with a 2-inch heel. I tried to walk a little in the shop, and they weren't that bad. I could almost manage the 11/2 inchers, but the two inchers were too much. She agreed with me and I settled for the 11/2 inch pumps.

"Remember - shorter steps and keep your back straight. Don't look down."

I thanked her for the advice and returned home. I had all my shopping done, and plenty of time left for a bath.

Back home, I laid out my shopping on my bed. Gee, I was to go on a date, dressed like a real girl. I haven't thought of myself as a tomboy; I used to dress on the feminine side of baggy, unisex clothes, but compared to what I would wear that evening, I had really been a tomboy. I wonder how long I would stay that way, and how slow I could make the transition, so I could avoid comments at work.

As I got ready for a shower, I laid my borrowed clothes on the bed. I liked the tight jeans, though it was a strange feeling wearing them. And I had gone braless for the first time in many years. I had put the T-shirt flat on the bed and noticed something odd in the floral pattern. It was a lot of leaf vines with small red, blue, and white flowers. I stepped one step back and looked again: The white flowers were in a pattern that spelled out: 'I OBEY'. I gasped. Well, done was done, but how many had read that today? I hadn't noticed a weird smile at all - perhaps no one had noticed. I would never find out. Should I be angry with Jenny? I should be pissed but wasn't. I sat down for a minute - this was a bump in the road and nothing more. I was too fascinated by this new world to take it as more than a practical joke, perhaps like a hickey, a girl puts on the neck of her boyfriend to show the world that he's taken. And Jenny had taken me. I decided to act as if nothing had happened but needed to watch out for real hickeys. I couldn't stand the idea of having to hide one at work.

I enjoyed my shower. It reminded me of the last two showers I had had. They were with Jenny, and I had still the feeling that it was a dream. I flexed my tongue and could still feel a little soreness, but it wasn't as bad as it was this morning. I brewed a cup of coffee to enjoy after I had dried my hair. I hadn't got any ice cream, but the heat from the coffee had a soothing effect. During my coffee break, I applied some cream on my crotch and legs, almost emptying the tube, I got from Jenny.

I decided that I'd better practice walking in my new shoes. I donned the stockings and enjoyed how they felt smooth on my hairless legs. It was a weird feeling, like my legs were covered, and yet not. I let my hands slide over them; it was very nice to the touch. I imagined Jenny's hands touching me in the same way.

Almost naked, I walked around my apartment, trying to walk in long straight lines from one room to another. It wasn't easy to look sexy and walk at the same time. I realized that I bent too much in my knees and hunched a little, so I stood up straight and began walking without bending anything. It was difficult - my body wanted to bend a little so I could look down where to place my feet. I enjoyed being without my thong, but as it was a major part of my attire the rest of the day, I put it on and tried to sway in my hips. With one foot in front of the other, I think I did it pretty well.

I looked at my phone and saw that I was running late, so I hurried to brush my teeth, added an extra layer of antiperspirant, and donned a bra and blouse. I had some problems with the buttons - I seldom bought blouses that buttoned to the female side, and though the front buttons weren't difficult, the buttons on the sleeves gave me problems. I brushed my hair again and put on the skirt. I did a little swirl just to check - yes, the top of the stockings showed fine this way. I felt exposed, but it had a purpose. I put on my new jacket and buttoned it - adjusting it in front of the mirror. Gee, what a lady I was!

I had a few minutes left, so I grabbed my toothbrush, my house keys, and my phone, and went down the staircase, trying to pocket those three items without any success. The main reason was that I hadn't expected that it would be much more difficult to walk downstairs in those heels. I did my floors fine, but the stairs! I left the building and tried again to pocket my stuff - and realized that my jacket didn't have any pockets. Those two pocket flaps were just sewn on! Oh bugger!

I had no time to turn back, so I continued, enjoying the clicks my heels made for every step. I had lived my whole life with rubber soles and always envied the women stating their presence with those loud clicks from their heels. I could feel fresh air brushing over my thighs and buttocks above the unfamiliar stockings. I felt naked, but I knew that I was decently clad, and a lot of girls were wearing clothes like these. Why should I be different? I pressed the intercom button to Jenny's apartment with less than half a minute left. I was let in immediately.

Back in my childhood, I was a clumsy child, so I've got the habit of looking down when I walk on stairs because I used to trip once in a while if I didn't. And this day I even had heels too. I was almost up the last flight of stairs before I looked up and saw her standing in her doorway. I stopped dead in my tracks.

I saw the boots first. A kind of short, black biker boots with about 3 inches of block heels and plenty of chrome rivets, buckles, and chains. Above them, I saw the tightest pair of black leather pants I've ever seen outside the internet. She wore a petrol blue blouse in either silk or satin, beautifully tailored to her lean body. And above that was her face. Smiling and with gorgeous make-up. I just loved those smokey eyes! And instead of the thin box chain ear hangers that she had hanging through her pierced earlobes the day before, she had a very bright shining chain attached to a small cuff clamped to the top of her ear, going to a shiny stud in her ear lobe and ending in a 4 or 5-inch loose-hanging end. She looked like a Goddess!

"If you have opened your mouth for a kiss, you'll need to take the last step up and come here to get it."

Embarrassed, I climbed the last stairs and went over for a hug and a kiss. Oh, she smelled wonderful. I felt a little unprepared; I had only added antiperspirant. She held me out at arm's length and looked at me. I looked down, aware that my Mistress was much more beautiful than me.

"Hey, sailor! You look gorgeous! Why the sad eyes?"

"But you are so beautiful. And I am just ... me."

"C'mon! You are very nicely dressed, just as I like. And yes, you are you! That's the most important thing today."

"But you are made up so beautiful and I have only brushed my hair and ... you smell so nice."

"Have you ever put on some make-up?"

I shook my head no, still looking down.

"Then why should you do it today? Without any practice, you would probably look like a - well, not that gorgeous. Do you think that I would date a girl with an asymmetric eyeliner and a smeared mascara and lipstick?"

"Well, no."

Jenny held her hand under my chin and made me look up again.

"Then relax! You are fine. You are more than fine. You are the hot chick that I want to date. Come in for a second, I just need my jacket."

"Could I ask you a favor? I discovered that I had no pockets. Can this stay here while we are out?"

I stood awkwardly with my phone, my keys, and ... a toothbrush!

"You don't lack self-confidence - meeting up on a first date with a toothbrush!" Jenny laughed. "It is alright, I was kidding. Be prepared, as they say. Of course, you can, we'll put it here on the chest. If we get in a fight tonight, I am adult enough to promise that you'll get it back. Hey - it was a joke; I expect us to get back here in peace!"

After the sudden gasp, I had made, I emptied my lungs in a silent 'phew'. I just had to get used to her humor, and her habit of startling me from time to time. I knew she didn't mean to frighten me, and - though I was very far from my comfort zone - I didn't feel really scared of what she did and said, just a little uneasy.

There was something, I had to remember to say.

"Oh, I got this text a few hours ago."

I took my phone again and browsed the text from the hospital. I held the phone so Jenny could read it. She scrolled down.

"Nice. You are healthy. You are a little low on iron, but it is normal for some women. But you are much too low on something else."

"Low on what?" I asked, worried.

I might have sounded worried. Jenny closed my phone and put it on the chest. She looked amused at me.

"You need more sex. A lot of sex."

She stood close to me and put her hands on my lower back. I did the same to her, and we stood for a while, looking into each other's eyes. For a moment, I thought I saw some concern in her eyes, but I might be wrong. She was smiling and went in for a kiss. I liked to kiss and appreciated that she initiated a kiss so often. If she wasn't an avid kisser, I would probably be a nuisance, asking for them constantly.

"Let's roll, the table is waiting for us and I am hungry."

Jenny donned a short leather jacket, took me by my hand, and led me out of the door. Oh, no - steps going down! Luckily, she lived on the second floor, so it wasn't that many steps. I think I did it ok, at least Jenny didn't say anything.

We walked hand in hand to the parking lot, and her little red car flashed the lights as she unlocked it with her remote key. She opened the passenger door and held it for me, while she made a short presentation:

"Ann, this is Trudy. Trudy, meet Ann!"

"Hello Trudy, I am pleased to meet you."

I entered the car, and Jenny got in her seat too. As we buckled up, I giggled a little:

"When I was ten, I had a pet cow that I named Trudy."

"A pet cow? Who's got a pet cow?"

"Well, small introvert girls named Ann, I think."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way, I was just surprised. I have never heard of pet cows. You lived on a farm, I guess?" Jenny's hands found mine, and she squeezed them, looking worried at me.

"It is all right." I smiled at her. "She was just a nice cow. She was a good mother, having twins a couple of times."

Jenny squeezed my hands and let them go. She started the car and drove off. We sat in silence for a minute or two. I didn't know what to say. Jenny handled the situation well; she put her hand on my knee and shook my leg a little, saying:

"Just to break the ice, what about doing a 3-2-1? That is, give three general facts about yourself, 2 facts that are nice for the other one to know, and one personal thing that you've never really told anyone before. I can begin?"

I nodded, already beginning to consider my answers. Jenny retrieved her hand, needing to handle the gear shift.

"I am 28 years old and I have been a nurse for about 6 years. I have been living here for almost 4 years. I have many lesbian friends, and some of them are very close friends. Have you got three facts? Take your time."

"You know my age - 23. I am raised on a Tennessee farm. I work in an office in a hardware company. I like open air, reading, and watching movies, and I like to cook."

Jenny reached over with a hand and squeezed my knee as an approval.

"Now my two: I am a Domme with a capital D. I care for people's wellbeing and make an effort to be honest and reliable. Your turn."

"I am very introverted. I haven't really got any friends here, though I have lived here for two years. I am fine with it, and I don't consider it a major problem. I try to be a good and loyal friend to people I know."

"Now my last: I have never been stalked by a newbie before, and in this case, I find that it is a major turn-on for me."

I cleared my throat. My turn.

"The last year's surfing and reading on the internet, following my fantasies, has convinced me that I am a lesbian sub of a kind. And I have no problems facing it."

"Wow, that was honest and well said. I hope that you are right."

"I hope so too!"

Jenny found a place to park. She switched off the engine and turned towards me.

"I am so glad you are here! Are you ready for some really good Italian food?"

I nodded yes.

We walked - hand in hand - across one of the many small squares, richly endowed with trees and flower beds. On a flat foot, Jenny was perhaps two inches taller than me, but now she had added a few more inches from her heels, and I'd just got a little more than one. As we entered the restaurant, we were greeted by a waiter. He seemed to know Jenny very well, and directed us to 'the usual table'. We followed him through the restaurant, through an arc to a side room, and to the right through a door opening to a smaller room with four tables.

It was early in the evening - there were only a few patrons in the restaurant. Our room was empty, and in the room we just had passed, sat a single woman, studying the menu card. She was at least 20- or 30 pounds overweight, and someone should tell her that a tight, knitted dress was a thing she should avoid.

We hung our jackets on a small coat rack. The table we were shown to, had two seatings. I hesitated a little, waiting for Jenny to choose a seat. She pulled a chair out for me, and I sat with my back to the door. Jenny sat on the opposite chair and handed me one of the menu cards.

"I can recommend their Abbachio alla Romana. It is a stew with lamb chops, potatoes, and a good gravy. If we skip the appetizer, their bread and this salad on the side is food enough."

"I'll have what you have. It sounds really tasty."

The waiter came by, and Jenny ordered our food.

"Red wine?" she asked me. I nodded.

"Yes, thank you."

Jenny ordered two glasses of wine and a pitcher of water.

"I am not a miser, but I don't want to tempt you with some liquid courage. And besides that, I am driving."

"It makes sense. I don't want to drink much - I want to be clear in my head to enjoy your company."

"Nice said, thanks. I have a question for you. You wrote that you are an introvert, and you have shown it for months. I can still feel it, but how come you are eloquent and not shy at all? I won't pry into it, but I have wondered since yesterday."

"Errrh - I can speak with my family and friends - people that I meet every day and talk to. It is mostly strangers that I need to get adapted to. I can enter a shop and seek help like today. I can complain about a defective thing, I have bought. But to engage in small talk or bother strangers with unnecessary questions is difficult for me."