Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a few seconds to realize that this was meant for me. I loosened my grip on her lovely ass, moved my hands behind me, and crossed my wrists.

"Good girl! One of the good things is that I never forget to bring a set of handcuffs. Another is about safety: If you trip and fall, you can protect yourself. If you are cuffed for real, you are fucked."

Jenny's grip on my ass loosened, and we stood, smiling at each other. I'd gladly leave all initiative to Jenny, but I really wanted a kiss. I put my head closer to her and cocked my head to the side. She saw the signal and met me in a deep kiss that lasted a long time. I wanted to hug her, but now my hands were cuffed. I remembered her words from the night before when I said I adored her tights, so when the kiss ended, I knelt before her and kissed her tight leather pants on the knees and thighs as I did the day before. I ended up with my face buried against her stomach, inhaling the wonderful smell of leather. I felt Jenny's hands caressing my head.

"A high protocol Domme would probably have had you on your knees, as soon as we closed the door, and kept you there for the rest of the night. I think it would be a pity to ruin your first pair of stockings. That's one thing. Another thing is that I like to touch."

Her hand found the back of my neck and her fingers slid through my hair, until she grabbed a fistful of it and pulled upwards, indicating that she wanted me to rise. She led my head in for a short kiss and pulled me away from her. By angling her hand, she directed me to turn around, and she walked me into her bedroom. She stopped me next to the bed.

"Now, it is unwrapping time. Uncuffed!"

I could see the idea of having those mental handcuffs. I was easily put in them, and now that my Mistress wanted to remove my blouse, I was uncuffed in a second. I let my hands leave each other and stood with my arms down my sides.

"Stand still."

Jenny let her hands caress my body. I felt them slide all over me, but my breasts got most of the attention. She unbuttoned my blouse and slid it from my shoulders and down my arms. I stood in my bra and skirt and wanted to hug and kiss her, but I was not allowed. I felt what a challenge a mental bondage gave me. I was so close to disobeying and hugging her.

My Mistress hung my blouse over the back of a chair and returned to take care of my skirt. I was naked underneath but hadn't given it a single thought since we entered her apartment. I stood there, just wearing my bra, and Jenny caressed my breasts through it.

"I like your bra. It is sitting perfectly, showing your boobs without any stuffing. I am not fond of padded bras."

"There is a little push-up in it. I think it is the best bra I have ever owned, Mistress. I will certainly shop there again; Sofia was very nice and helpful."

"She is. I shop there frequently. Let's get rid of that bra, no matter how nice it is."

Soon I was naked in front of my Mistress. Well, almost naked, I was still wearing my stockings. I liked being naked while she was fully dressed, it accentuated that I was the submissive. She continued to caress my breasts. It felt lovely, and if I wasn't wet before, I certainly was now.

"Cuffed behind!"

She took me by surprise, and I guess, that I was not fast enough to connect my wrists behind me, but she didn't complain.

"Let's see how strong those handcuffs are. "

She concentrated her fondling of my breasts on my nipples. They were hard from excitement, and they got harder, the more she touched them. I liked the way she treated them. She pinched them lightly, rolled them between her fingers, and scratched them with her nails. My breathing got faster and shorter. I truly wanted to touch her, but I needed to show her that I could remain cuffed, no matter what she did to me. I had reached that level of lust where I give small moans from time to time, and I think that my Mistress enjoyed it. I had mostly looked down on my breasts to be prepared for what she did next, and now I saw that she changed her grip on my poor nipples. She had bent her index fingers and held my nipples between the second knuckles and her thumbs. She squeezed them a little.

"Look at me."

I lifted my head and looked into the eyes of my Mistress. We stood there for a short time, and then she increased the pressure on my nipples and began pulling them up and out from my body. For the first time, I felt pain. Not an evil pain, but a good pain, like when I used clothes pins at home. I gave a deeper and longer moan, caused by the pain and my increased arousal. I was still staring into Jenny's eyes, and I was almost hypnotized, feeling that she was able to look deep into my soul.

She squeezed my nipples tighter and pulled them a little more away from my body. I couldn't help it - I moaned again. And this time, my body betrayed me, because to my surprise, I heard myself moan again, this time with a distinct word:

"Yesssss!"

I fought to keep my hands still behind me. The direction changed - now she pulled more up than away from me. I moaned again, and the pulling increased. I bit my lip, but eventually, I had to give in and I stood on tiptoe to ease the strain on my nipples. Then she kissed me again, and it hit me, that it was the thing she had been waiting for, just to evaluate my pain threshold.

Finally, she let my nipples go, and I could stand on a flat foot again. She rubbed my nipples softly with her fingers while we still kissed. All good comes to an end, and the kisses did too.

"Did you use the restroom when you were there, removing your thong?"

In a flash, I remembered the sight of the chubby lady there. To my surprise, it didn't turn me off. It was just my first encounter with a stranger, while I felt that I was half-naked. If only I had peed, I would have flushed and washed my hands, and I wouldn't have been through all that!

"No, Mistress. I was busy with the thong, I forgot to pee."

"Then get out to do what you need, and come back here. Uncuffed!"

I left the bedroom and did what I needed. After washing my hands, I returned to Jenny. In the meantime, she had removed her satin blouse and stood in a small leather bra and her tight leather trousers.

"Can you help me with these?"

I knelt and unbuttoned her trousers, and by helping each other, we soon had them pulled down her legs. Jenny sat on the bed, while I pulled them over her feet. I rose and folded them nicely. I lifted them to my nose and gave a deep sniff before I laid them on the chair.

"Thank you, my slave."

Oh, I liked being called that. I turned around and saw my Mistress standing, just wearing a tiny bra and a thong, both in the same soft leather as her trousers. Gee, she looked sexy.

"Come here, slave!" She sat on the bed and patted her hand next to her on the bed.

"Yes, Mistress."

I sat down, enjoying the feeling of the satin sheet against my skin. It was probably the same sheet, that I had been covered with the night before.

"As easy as I can handcuff you, I can blindfold you. I just tell you to close your eyes, and then you do it until I ask you to open them again. And no peeking!"

"I understand, Mistress. And I am not the type of girl that searches for my Xmas presents. I know this is a matter of trust, and I will do everything to be my Mistress worthy."

"Don't think that I never use real handcuffs and real blindfolds, but sometimes this is safer and more convenient. And when you struggle against those virtual handcuffs, you are even more submissive because there is a mental aspect in that obedience."

"I felt it when I was cuffed before, Mistress. I liked being cuffed while you pulled my nipples."

"You are a natural. I want you to lie on your stomach now, hands under your forehead, fingers interlaced."

Jenny moved to the other side of the bed, so I could lay down as she wanted.

"I expect that I have the same safeword as yesterday, Mistress?"

"Yes, move your hands out to the sides, and everything stops. Now, close your eyes!"

I closed my eyes and didn't know what I could expect. She moved over, so she sat on the back of my knees. I felt her hands on my back. Something cold hit my back, and her hands rubbed, where it had hit me. I assumed that it was massage oil. I got a good back rub, and she made sure that my ass and thighs got a good treatment too. I gave moans of pleasure because it was very nice and relaxing. She rubbed me for a while, and I ended up very relaxed and very horny.

"You seem to be calm and relaxed by now."

"Yes, Mistress."

I nodded.

"Good." Jenny patted me a few times on my ass and rubbed my back a little more. Then I got a longer series of pats, just like when you are patting your dog. I got my buttocks massaged some more, and then some more patting. This time it was harder. And then harder again. She hit my buttocks repeatedly, one slap at a time, alternating between them. And it was indeed slapping now, no patting here.

"You know what's going on, my slave?"

"I guess that I am being punished, Mistress."

"Punished? But why? Have you done something wrong?"

"I don't know, Mistress." I tried to think of anything that might have upset my Mistress, but everything was a blur, so much had happened that day.

"You don't know? If you expect to be punished, you must know that you did something wrong. What was it?"

Was it something at the restaurant? I hadn't told her about the woman in the restroom, but how should she know? I had knelt and received my collar, and the panties were delivered as I should. Did I say something wrong?

"I DON'T KNOW, Mistress! I think I did everything ok, at least as good as I could. I really want to be your obedient slave!" I was almost frantic and close to crying.

"Then don't fear a punishment! This is not a punishment, my love! As a Mistress, I can - and will - do what pleases me. And now I want to slap my slave's ass."

"Thank You, Mistress!." I was relieved, I hadn't done anything wrong. I relaxed, trying to enjoy my first spanking. I should have expected that she would mindfuck me. She knew what she was doing - I felt even more submissive and I was totally aware that my Mistress could and would do with me as she pleases.

My Mistress shifted position and sat next to me on the bed. She leaned one hand on my back while she caressed my ass with the other. Suddenly I got a hard slap on each buttock. I gasped, it was hard and unexpected. Then I got two more. It was a strange feeling because my mind told me that I was slapped, and it should hurt, but it didn't really hurt. Yes, I felt the pain, but not as an evil pain. It is hard to describe, but it was more like a hard push and a tension in the skin. Each slap gave me goosebumps and made me shiver -I was experiencing one of the things that had occupied my mind for months. I felt that I got wet, and it wasn't just the physical feeling of the slaps, it was as well the knowledge that my Mistress was treating my ass exactly as she pleased.

Then I got a series of slaps, still alternating from side to side. They became harder and harder, and Jenny paused a few seconds between each slap. I could feel the pain now, but still not as an evil pain, and my ass felt hot like it was burning. It was a heat that spread further than just my ass. I felt it reach my pussy, and the tingling there made me even wetter.

Mistress removed her hand from my back and placed the other on my thighs. She was probably tired in her left arm. I got a long series of slaps from the other hand, and while she slapped me, she sneaked her left hand from my thighs to my pussy. I felt her fingers explore me. There were too many inputs; I couldn't focus on both the slapping and the fingering, so I gave up and just let things happen. I felt safe and the world around us meant less and less to me. It was just me and her, my wet pussy and my sore ass.

I let out a long moan when Jenny let her thumb slide up my pussy and let the other fingers massage my clitoris and the surrounding area. It felt so good and after a slap, I lifted my ass to get more slaps. They were coming steady now, and I was moaning constantly. I felt pain now - not unendurable, but it did hurt. If I stopped it by removing my hands, would the sex stop too? It wasn't a relevant problem, because I could stand the pain and it made some good to me too. And I decided that it should be unbearable before I gave in. Suddenly, I felt a pressure in my pussy and knew that I would come soon. I didn't even manage to say more than 'I am cumm...' before I came. It was an orgasm in the same league as the ones I got the day before. I think the slapping stopped during my orgasm, but I don't know exactly when.

"Did I tell you to cum?"

Shit! I had failed. What did she tell me during our dinner?

"No, Mistress. I am so sorry, I did not know that I wasn't allowed."

"I told you during dinner that I owned your orgasms."

"Oh, I am so sorry, Mistress. I understood that you just wanted to be present."

"I did. I know what I said. But I want you to find out how your orgasms work. Today was fine, but one day, I will begin to train you to put your orgasms on hold. It takes time to learn, and some girls will never learn it. But it would please me if you could. No, you have not done anything wrong, but I just needed to tease you."

Jenny laid down beside me and held me tight.

"You did fine - sorry for mindfucking you - again."

"I'll get used to it, Mistress. Please don't stop doing it. I want to please you the best, I can. When you tease me like this, I get the feeling of failure, and I prepare mentally for the cruelest punishments I can think of. And that makes me even hornier."

"And which punishments do you think of?"

"They are too harsh for me to endure, I guess. But I think of hard whipping and tight bondage. Sometimes it is painful actions close to real torture. Perhaps I have read too many BDSM stories and watched too many pics and videos on the web."

"Perhaps you have. But there is nothing wrong with having a vivid fantasy. Just because you fantasize about being whipped to shreds, you don't have to experience it for real. Some fantasies are meant to stay as fantasies. What other fantasies do you have?"

"My dream is to be kept as a slave. Always naked and kept caged when I am not serving You by cooking and cleaning - or in bed. Sometimes I think of it as a small cage, sometimes as a prison cell. Sometimes I am wearing handcuffs or permanent steel shackles on my hands and feet."

"Hmm, most of it will mean that you'll have to quit your job. I am not rich and can't afford that, so you are safe at the moment. I'd like to have a permanent chained slave too, but this will be an unfulfilled fantasy forever."

"Thank god for that. With most of my fantasies, it is hard to decide if I want it to happen or not."

"And you'll need to choose wisely. If you try out a fantasy that happens to be unpleasant and a total turn-off, you have probably lost a good fantasy. I will try to guide you when we get that far. But first, I want you to lay still."

I did as she told me. I heard her walk around the room, and small clicking sounds told me that she was turning several lights on. Then She came near the bed, and I heard the shutter sound from her smartphone a few times. She turned off the lights again and came back to bed.

"You may open your eyes and remove your hands. Try to feel your ass."

I did. My ass cheeks were hot and a little tender. I opened my eyes and looked at my Mistress. She held her phone and showed me a pic of me. My back was a normal color, but my ass was very red. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Wow, they are red - and nice."

"You will be able to feel it tomorrow. I guess that you will be able to sit alright, but you will not forget your sore ass. Your two worlds begin to merge tomorrow."

I had to get used to that perspective. Will I have days, when I am not able to sit? What will I be told to wear at work? Jenny had convinced me that she would respect my identity at work, so I felt safe enough for now. But I guess things would change over time.

One thing came to my mind.

"Mistress, can I ask about your fantasies?"

"I don't think that it is time to talk about them now. I have fantasies, but it is more important to get yours on the map. We cannot explore more than one mind at a time. And as a Domme, most of my fantasies might be things I do to you or make you do for me. So, the initiative will always be mine anyway."

We hugged for a while, I enjoyed being close to Jenny, and she seemed content too.

"By the way, hon, how is your tongue? Is it still sore?"

"Not really, Mistress. It is ready for You anytime."

"Then pamper me. Lose your stockings first-"

I sat up and took them off. I rose and hung them over the back of the chair with my blouse and skirt. Then I returned to the bed. Jenny hooked a finger in the ring at the front of my collar and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Now, please your Mistress!"

I felt like the first time I drove a car after I got my driver's license. All on my own, with no one to direct me, and the responsibility to perform a task that had to end up satisfying. I gained some time to think by kissing her again, this time I caressed her face and head with my hands. I enjoyed toying with her long hair on one side of her head, and I slid my other hand over her short, buzzed hair on the other side. I got the nicest goosebumps from the scratchy feeling of running my fingers against the direction of her short hair. I wanted to have that feeling to my lips and I kissed my way over her face and ear to her hair. It felt really strange in a good way. Her ear chain felt cold to my cheek, and I caressed her ear with my tongue. I probably got it all wet, but I just had to explore all of it. I felt Jenny sigh when I directed the tip of my tongue as deep into her ear as I could. I feared that it was a sign of irritation, but she added a 'Mmmmm'.

In for a penny, in for a pound. I left a wet trail of kisses over her eyebrows to her other ear and gave it and its surroundings the same treatment. I was rewarded with more sighs and 'Mmmm's, and I continued my wet trail down her neck to the nook between her neck and shoulder. I knew that she liked to be kissed there from all the hugs we had exchanged. Slowly, I kissed a wet trail down her chest to her breasts, with quite a few detours to the other side of her neck and her shoulders.

Her bra was made of the thinnest and softest leather, and it smelled good. I have always liked the smell of new horse tack and a freshly oiled saddle, so this was heaven: A Mistress with nice tits, wrapped up in perfection and smelling of leather and her perfume. I spent a few minutes kissing around the bra, and when I saw it was adequate to remove it, I was relieved to discover a hasp in the front, instead of in the back.

I opened the hasp and freed one breast. It got a thorough kissing and caressing, and the nipple changed from semi-hard to hard, stiff, and erect. I spent a while flicking it with my tongue, and when I felt myself ready to continue to the other breast, my Mistress had changed her breathing to a faster and more ragged rhythm.

Her flat stomach was a large area to cover with kisses, so I spent less time there and made my way more directly to her navel and from that to the rim of her leather thong. When I left her breasts, I had her hands on the back of my neck, trying to direct me. I could feel that my Mistress was trembling with lust, and I decided to do her body all over before I removed her thong.

I shifted position so I sat at her feet. I moved them together and started kissing the top of her toes and further up her feet, frequently changing from one foot to the other. I made my way up her shins and noticed that she was waxed there too. When I reached her knees, I spread her legs and worked my way up her inner thighs, giving kisses alternately to her left and right leg. When I finally reached her thong again, I spent a while kissing her warm inner thighs just next to the thong, and when I began kissing my way around the front of her thong again and again, her sighs and moaning had changed to a whimper, and I felt her tremble from time to time.