Ann Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure, but perhaps this?"

I took my arms from my back and put my hands on the side of my neck. Then I slid my hands to the back of my neck and a bit up, holding my hair up, so my neck was bare. I indeed hoped that Antonio didn't arrive with our dessert now.

"That's not bad - it will do. You have pleased your Mistress! Now, this is not a collaring ceremony, such a ceremony equals a wedding."

Phew - she was not going to collar me in public, I thought. But I got wiser.

"In such a ceremony, the collar is made specific to the sub. This collar is just an ordinary collar, and the purpose is to state your role as a sub."

Jenny took a black leather collar from her purse and held it around my neck. I was about to faint, but I took a deep breath and did not reveal that I couldn't decide, whether I wanted to run away or masturbate on the spot. She closed the buckle in the back of my neck.

"Let your hair down and look at me."

I released my hair and held my hands on my back. I lifted my head and looked Jenny in her eyes. She was smiling at me. I managed to smile back.

"Your hair hides the collar except from the front. You are not allowed to bend your head to hide the collar. Have you heard about the spotlight effect?"

I shook my head no.

"You feel exposed, but usually, people see what they expect to see. You probably felt it today - feeling exposed in tight jeans, though most girls in the street were dressed similarly. Didn't you?"

"Yes, I did, Mistress. I realized that it was an irrational feeling, but it gave me a thrill anyway."

"Good girl! The spotlight effect makes you think that you are caught in a spotlight because you feel something that other people don't notice. Now I want you to get up on your chair and put your shoes on. Then you go to the restroom and remove your panties. Bring them to me, clutched in your hand. No one will be able to see your naked pussy, but you will feel very exposed anyway. And if you act naturally, no one will notice the collar."

I felt weak. I might have appeared pale and frightened, but in a way, I wanted to do it.

"As you wish, Mistress."

I got up and donned my shoes. Jenny smiled so sweet to me, that I felt like I was something special. Perhaps I was. At least, I was a slave girl doing her first task for her Mistress. I smiled back, took a deep breath, straightened my back, and left for the restroom. If somebody saw my collar, I was pretty sure that they didn't recognize me, as I had no friends in this town - yet. I had colleagues, and I really hoped that they were dining at home today. I thought about Jenny's friends. I would probably get to know some of them later, but how soon? Next week? Next month?

The chubby woman was still sitting in the next room. She was about to finish her dessert, a tiramisu. I looked around when I got into the big room to spot the restroom. The restaurant was not even half full of people, and I saw the door to the ladies' room near the entrance. I walked through the restaurant, trying to act naturally. It was a little difficult, as I still wasn't familiar with my heels, but I took my time and looked straight ahead in a casual way. People were dining, and not interested in the slave girl walking right past them.

In the ladies' room, I went into a stall and locked the door. I tried to reach up under my skirt to get my panties down but found it easier to unbutton the skirt and lower it to my knees. I slid my thong down and put my skirt back in place and buttoned it again, making sure that the blouse was tucked all in.

With my thong hidden in my left fist, I opened the stall door and headed for the exit. The chubby woman stood by one of the sinks, looking in the mirror, applying a fresh coat of lipstick.

"Don't you flush at home?"

Oh, bugger! I was almost tempted to explain that I was just removing my panties for my Mistress, but I knew that I would die of shame before I had finished the first sentence. I had to act naturally.

"Oh, I am sorry, I am a little absent-minded today."

I turned around, found the stall again, and flushed the toilet. Again, I went for the exit.

"You are supposed to wash your hands. Haven't you been taught the simplest rules of hygiene?"

"Sorry again - it is not my day today. Thanks for reminding me."

I chose the sink farthest away from her. How was I to wash my hands with a pair of panties clutched in my fist? I knew she would keep an eye on me, so I managed to hide the panties in my armpit on the side turned away from her. I didn't dare to hold them too tight, because they were wetter than damp and I wouldn't let them leave a wet spot on the blouse. I prayed that they wouldn't fall. I washed my hands and took a few paper towels to wipe them. I was afraid that she would complain about that I took more than one, but she didn't. I sneaked my panties into my fist again and turned around. She had finished her make-up session and turned towards me.

"Oh, you are a nice young girl. I am sorry I was nagging. You see, we have several young women at work who need to be reminded of such things. I shouldn't have harassed you; I am sorry."

As she spoke, she looked directly into my eyes. I looked back and tried to keep her eyes focused on mine. In a few seconds, I thought, she will look down and see my collar! But she didn't. Instead, she held my hands! I made a loose fist with both hands. It wouldn't be as suspicious as one fist and one open hand. I smiled at her, saying that it was ok.

She let my hands go and turned to open the exit door. She held it for me, wishing me a nice evening as I passed her. I was shaken but managed to give a decent and polite reply.

On my way back to Jenny, I took a few deep breaths and realized that I hadn't been thinking of my naked pussy since I left the stall. Now I felt really exposed, feeling the fresh air on my labia. I remembered the spotlight effect and took another deep breath. I felt that the worst part was over, but I was not on safe ground yet, because I had to deliver my panties to my Mistress, and I wanted to impress her. Most of all, I would stand near her and hide them as long as possible in my fist, and put them directly into her purse or in her own fist. That would be a little awkward. I decided that I would analyze every such situation in the future, and try to do the opposite of what I most wanted. I was bold enough, now I just needed to show it.

The woman from the restroom had probably left the restaurant. She had no belongings left at her table and Antonio was removing the plates. I went to our table, knowing that I was out of sight of Antonio. I opened my fist and held my panties between my hands, like when you look at them in a shop. I put them down on the table next to Jenny's plate, flat and with the crotch pointing towards her. She sat speechless with her mouth slightly open. I bent over, put a hand on the back of her head, and gave her a short kiss, with tongue and all. Then I sent her a big smile and sat on my chair. Jenny smiled back, wider and wider. She looked relaxed, satisfied, and happy. I knew I had done the right thing.

"Gee, hon! Yesterday gave me a hunch that you had balls. Today you have proven it even more. Your Mistress is so impressed."

She folded the thong and as she opened her purse, she brought them shortly to her nose, sniffing, before she put them away.

"I am going to taste that pussy again later this evening."

As she said the last words, Antonio came with a tray with our tiramisu, two cups, and a coffee pot. Perfect timing.

Suddenly, I remembered that I was wearing a collar. It surprised me that it was so easy to forget, and I promised myself that I would look in the mirror every morning to be sure that I could go to work without causing an embarrassing situation. I feared that I would likely forget it one day.

We dug in. It was a good tiramisu - Jenny said that it was homemade. I believed her - it was yummy and with a rich taste.

"One day, I will try to make tiramisu myself. Mistress." I added the honorific too late, and Jenny was beginning to raise an eyebrow.

"You like to cook?"

"Yes, Mistress. My mom cooks for a living, so she often hates cooking at home. I have been cooking since I was about ten years old."

I got an idea. I could cook for Jenny. She claimed, that she was hopeless in the kitchen. Wouldn't it be suitable for a slave to cook for her Mistress?

"Mistress, though this date isn't over yet, I'd like to invite you on a second date. Is tomorrow too soon? I can cook you a nice meal."

"That would be nice, my slave. I don't expect us to get in a fight tonight, so let's do that. We can talk it over at breakfast."

I was to spend the night at her place again. Gee, I was a lucky girl.

Jenny rose to go to the ladies' room. I sat quietly with my second cup of coffee and let all the new impressions sink in. It was close to 24 hours since I had knelt in the laundry room, and since then I had been walking through a world completely new to me. Tomorrow, I had to go to work, and my two so different worlds would begin to merge into one. I wondered, what that would be like. I closed my eyes and just sat there, feeling my happiness.

Suddenly, two hands covered my eyes, and Jenny whispered into my ear:

"A penny for your thoughts."

"You can have them for free. I am just sitting here in happiness, Mistress."

"I will not spoil your mood then. Are you ready to go somewhere else?"

"Yes, where are we going, Mistress?"

"It is not a surprise. Somewhere closer to my bed."

"Back home? I am ready, thanks for a lovely meal and an educational conversation, Mistress."

"You are welcome. I enjoyed it as much as you did. And I appreciate that you know how to speak to your Mistress."

"Thank You, Mistress."

My Mistress held my jacket for me, so I could slip into it easily. I did the same to her. As we left the table, I felt that something was missing.

"Shouldn't we pay, Mistress? If I had my things here, I'd do it."

"I paid after I left the ladies' room. And, no - this is on me. You cook tomorrow, then we are even."

"Thank You, Mistress."

My solitary conversations had left me with two advantages: I could talk freely with Jenny, and I had rehearsed for several months ending my sentences with a 'Mistress'.

I felt exposed when we left the room and entered the big room in the restaurant. There were more guests now than half an hour earlier when I had walked through it with a fistful of panties. I had read somewhere that you cannot manage more than two or three inputs at the same time, and I realized that it was true. I was wearing the shortest skirt in my life; I was without panties and I had a collar around my neck. My common sense told me that the only thing, I had to hide, was the collar, but my mind tried to persuade me to think that everyone would notice, that I was without panties. As I walked through the restaurant, I felt a bit nervous, naked and - wet. Jenny was there to take care of me, so I felt safe and comfortable. I didn't think that I would ever be able to do this on my own if I wanted to live out a fantasy.

As we left the restaurant after a short conversation with Antonio, Jenny stopped and hugged me.

"One of the things that keeps me from being a high protocol Domme is that I want to feel and touch."

I felt her hands on my buttocks, squeezing them. I tried to press my ass even more against her hands, wanting her to keep on. But everything has an end, and soon she let my ass go and gave me a deep kiss. She took something from her handbag and I heard a 'click' somewhere near my throat. I felt a tugging in my collar, and realized that she had me on a leash!

There were no people near us, and the shadows of the tree-grown square were just on the other side of the street. I followed Jenny as she led the way, and when we were safely hidden in the dark park, she held my hand. Not the way that we did on our way to the restaurant; this time she held my wrist. It was almost the same intimacy as the normal way, but I was very much aware, that I was being led. The leash was hanging loosely from my collar to her other hand. As we walked, I felt the air caress my naked crotch. It was a weird feeling, and my first thought was to cover up with my hands, but I knew that no one could see my nakedness, and I was very happy about knowing about the spotlight effect.

We walked in silence. I enjoyed my role as a submissive and felt myself more and more like my Mistress' slave. As we were about to leave the park into a street with a few people, Jenny unclipped the leash and pocketed it without letting my hand go.

We reached her car, and as before, Jenny opened my door and held it open for me.

"Just sit with your hands in your lap."

"As You wish, Mistress."

Jenny closed the door and entered the car on her side. She reached over me to get my seatbelt, and as she pulled it in place, she told me to sit still. The buckle clicked in place, and I sat there trapped, as my arms and hands were held in place by the seat belt. It was primitive but efficient. I realized that this was my first bondage experience.

"Lean back and relax. I won't bite. That is - I might do it if you ask politely. Have you enjoyed your date so far?"

"Yes, I have, Mistress! Every minute of it. Am still enjoying it!"

Well, not the minutes in the restroom, but I decided that I wouldn't mention the little intermezzo with the woman there. And I really enjoyed sitting next to my Goddess. I added:

"And how is Your date, Mistress?"

"Very good. You have guts, my slave girl! I am so tempted to challenge you even more, but I will not do it. You are new to this, though you act like you aren't, but I would be risking to break you. That won't happen."

"Thank You, Mistress. You are being very kind and considerate to me. I might seem cool, but inside, I have been trembling a bit tonight. But being with You makes me feel safe."

"I am glad to hear that. Let's go home, I want to unwrap my present."

Jenny leaned over and gave me a kiss. I wanted to hold her head and let the kiss last a while, but as my hands were trapped, I had to appreciate what I could get. She started the engine and drove off.

"Are you comfortable?" Jenny put a hand on my knee and let it slide up under my skirt. Her hand stopped where my stockings ended, and she caressed my thigh. I let out a little moan, afraid that if I got more wet down there, I would stain my skirt in the back.

"Yes, I am, Mistress. I have never been more exposed than I was tonight, but I enjoyed it. It is so opposite of what I normally do, and I don't know how to keep my now two worlds apart."

"Don't worry about that, I will help you. I cannot control what you are thinking or what you are worrying about, but I will take care of how you are dressed and undressed. But do remember that I respect your needs at work. And I will not send you shopping more risky dressed than you were today. I take that you are going home tomorrow morning to change for work? You can wear, what you want. I hope that you will stay the night with me again?"

"Oh yes, please, Mistress. I enjoyed it so much yesterday. Both the .... sexual part, but just being with you was awesome."

"Then that is settled." We had arrived at the parking lot, and my Mistress killed the engine and pulled the hand brake. She reached over, held my chin, and gave me a long kiss.

"I will not leash you on our way up the stairs. I would be pleased to do it, but this is a thing between the two of us, and my neighbors are not a part of it. If I want them to respect my sexuality, I should respect their needs to be kept out of it. Luckily, some of them are elderly people, and in addition to that, they are a bit hearing impaired. I often do some shopping for the lady living downstairs; she has problems with her legs too. Do you know your neighbors well?"

"Not very well, Mistress. I know who they are, but we seldom talk."

"Just what I thought. There is nothing wrong with that."

Jenny unclipped my seatbelt and left the car. She went around it, opened my door, and reached out to give me a helping hand. I gave her mine, and as I expected, she took hold of my wrist. Man, what adventure was I going to experience tonight?

We walked to the entrance door, and well inside, Jenny turned to me and hugged me. I leaned my head to her shoulder, enjoying her perfume and the warm and cozy feeling, I felt that she radiated. She turned her head and kissed my ear. I felt her tongue explore it, and my breath got shorter and faster. I hugged her even closer, encouraging her with a low moan.

"Let's get home - I want you unwrapped." Jenny hooked her index finger in the ring at the front of my collar and directed me towards the stairs. She continued:

"You first, I want to look at your ass."

No nonsense, she said things as they were, but it made me feel wanted and once again on display. I walked up the stairs with Jenny close behind. I felt her hand on my butt. She slid it down my leg and up under my skirt, caressing my naked thighs above the stockings. It felt nice, but it was a strange feeling, being clad in a way that gave access to my most private parts. As I reached the top of the stairs and headed towards her front door, I felt her fingers brush against my pussy. I gasped, and I heard Jenny say:

"Sorry, it was too tempting. Let me get us inside, then I can unwrap you."

She unlocked the front door and led me inside. I was sure that she had got a wet hand from her fondling.

Well inside, Jenny pushed the door shut and turned towards me.

"Alone at last!" She smiled at me and put her hands on my shoulders, holding me out at arm's length. She looked me up and down.

"You are nicely dressed. I like your taste."

"Thanks. Sofia helped a bit with that."

"Sure? Not that I have spies everywhere, but I got a text from her that you chose most of it yourself. And you did remember stockings and shoes too. How does that feel? You walk almost perfectly in them."

"Both are firsts for me too. I feel half-naked and exposed, but my common sense tells me that I am decent-clad and perhaps too nervous. And I need more practice in these shoes."

"You've never had heels before?"

"Only a one-inch on my work boots on the farm."

"I'll see to it that you get some practice, but that will have to be another day. Now, let me take your jacket."

Jenny helped me take it off and put it on a hanger on one of the hooks on the hallway walls. She put her leather jacket there too and took off her boots. I put my shoes next to them. As I stood up again, Jenny was ready for another hug. We stood there for a short while, closely embracing each other. I buried my face against her neck and shoulder, taking a deep breath. I could still smell her perfume. I held my arms around her and caressed her back through the satin shirt. It felt really good, so nice and smooth fabric covering a girl so lean and attractive. Jenny let her hands slide down to my butt and caressed my buttocks. I did the same to her, feeling her body heat through the tight, thin leather. I was in heaven, but I was unsure about how passive I had to remain, collared as I was.

"Can I ask you a question, Mistress?"

"Sure, my slave. What's on your mind?"

"Do you expect me to be passive and obeying, or is it ok that I follow my heart like now?"

I emphasized my question by holding her nice, tight ass more firmly with my hands, pressing her tighter against me.

"I always enjoy it when someone shows lust and attraction. If I want you to stay still, I'll tell you that. If I want you to wear handcuffs, I'll put them on you. But if it is inconvenient to lock and unlock you, or we are in a public place, I'll just tell you the command 'cuffed in front' or 'cuffed behind', and then you cross your wrists in front of you or behind you. We can try it out now; cuffed behind!"