Ann Ch. 06

Story Info
A visit to the gym and meeting friends.
21.2k words
4.52
4.2k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shecret
shecret
64 Followers

Authors note (a bit spoiler warning): In this chapter, we learn about a few kinks of Rosie's. If you are easily offended by (literally) a few drops of urine, please scroll to the next paragraphs. I will not dwell too much on it in future chapters, but in this chapter, and the next one, it will occur a few times.

I woke up early again. I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed being in a bed between two other girls, hoping that this would happen every morning in the future. I wondered how they used to sleep. Jen must have been up during the night; now she spooned me from behind, with her right arm cradling me, cupping my left breast with her hand. Perhaps Rosie used to have the place I now occupied? Rosie herself was lying on her side too, but facing me. I could feel her breath on my chin.

I opened my eyes to look at Rosie - I could feel her hand lying steady on my hip, almost like she was groping my buttock. She was sound asleep. I enjoyed the sight of her vivid red hair. Her eyes were closed, and her eyelashes were long and black. I wondered what her natural hair color was. Her lips were full - just kissable - and I could see a little of her front teeth between them. I looked at her for a long time, enjoying both girl's company.

Only an introvert like me could probably enjoy the company of sleeping people. My new girlfriends. My lovers. My Mistress and my... whatever Rosie would be to me. She was Jen's sub. I was too. But would she be my superior all the time? Jen had talked about her being my sub-sister. Superior or co-sub, I didn't care. I was already in love with Jen. I didn't know if it was true love for a lifetime. I was not only fascinated by her; I certainly had a crush on her. And Rosie was so sweet and handsome. I could easily fall in love with her too.

I did not move. I had to pee but did not want to wake them up. I was still studying Rosie. She had a cute nose with a thin ring in the nose wing. I wanted a ring like that too. Or in my nipples like she had. Perhaps the nipples were a better place. I wouldn't want to change my appearance much. At work, they would notice a ring in my nose. And my parents would see it when I visit them. Minor problem with them - they will understand.

I really liked Rosie's red hair. It gave me the impression of a strong person, somewhat a rebel, radiating decadence and giving a fuck about people's opinions. And her collar matched her red hair. It was difficult to see if it was the same red color because the light reflects differently from hair and leather, but a beautiful collar it was. red as a fire engine, with shiny brass rivets and a brass ring in the front. A nametag was attached to the ring. It was a little askew as she was leaning her head on the pillow, but I could easily read the words: 'My rosie' it read, indicating ownership, and the fact that rosie was spelled without a capital R disclosed her status as a submissive. It was a handmade and very beautiful collar. First now, I felt my own collar. I had obviously grown used to wearing it already.

I looked at Rosie's eyes again. So bright blue and smiling.

"Good morning, Sweetie!" she whispered. How long had she been looking at me while I was envying her collar? I whispered a good morning back and continued:

"Thanks for everything last night."

She smiled and moved her hand up to my jaw, caressing my cheek. A small motion and her lips touched mine. Just a short kiss, I thought. And another. And the long kiss, where her tongue parted my lips and met my tongue in a slow dance.

Finally, the kiss ended and we lay still, looking at each other. I whispered that I needed to pee but I wouldn't wake Jenny up.

"You'll have to", Rosie whispered.

"I'll wait until she shifts and try to sneak out then." I answered, but Rosie shook her head:

"Will not do. You need permission. House rules. We are not allowed in the bathroom without permission.

"House rules? Jenny hasn't told me."

Rosie moved her hand from my cheek and reached back of me, caressing Jenny's cheek. Jen stirred a little, asking:

"Hmm?".

"We both need to pee, Mistress." Rosie said. "Can we go?"

"No."

"Thank You, Mistress. Sorry for waking You up." Rosie smiled at me, gave me a short kiss, and returned her hand to my cheek.

I looked questioning at her.

"House rules?"

"Jen is in charge. She decides a lot, as long as it doesn't interfere with jobs or Life itself. You'll love it."

"But...?" She held her hand over my mouth.

"Ssshh love."

We looked at each other again. I drank her beauty in. After a few minutes, Jenny said:

"All right, you two. You can go. Rosie, you tell your sub-sister about toilet rules. But go to the couch afterward and give me an hour more."

"See? She's not that cruel. And she easily falls asleep again. If not, this wouldn't have worked."

We rose and I tucked the duvet around Jenny, kissing her on the cheek. Rosie kissed her too, and we left for the bathroom.

"First: You are not allowed to close the door. Never. You go first."

I sat on the commode, and Rosie knelt in front of me. She motioned my feet apart and placed her knees in between.

"Do you have to sit there? I cannot pee when someone's watching."

"Yes, I have to. When Mistress pees, I sit here too. I have licked your pussy and you have licked mine. I don't think we have something to hide from each other"

I managed to pee, mostly because I was almost bursting. Rosie held my hands and when I had finished, she kept my hands in hers.

"If you have finished, just stand up."

I stood. My feet were a bit apart because Rosie was kneeling between them. She rose on her knees and gave me three slow licks along my entire pussy. The first was a flat lick, the two next came deeper in my folds. When her tongue piercing passed my clit, I gave a jerk. I remembered last night - wow!

"Finished! Now it is my turn. You kneel."

I was astonished but followed orders. After all, she was my superior, though she was a slave herself. Rosie sat down and held my hands as I kneeled in front of her.

"I always service Jenny this way. And if we have guests, I sometimes service them the same way. Well - to be honest, this is mostly my thing, and when we began doing it every time, Jen made it a rule. Rules are nicest when you like them. If you cannot deal with this in those two days - we'll find a solution, but I would be happy if we could agree on this."

I looked at her pussy. I've never seen a pussy pee before - it was rather fascinating. Something came up, and I had to ask:

"When you have been peeing, does Jen service you this way?"

"No, she wipes me. I am not allowed to touch my pussy very often. As it is the House Rules, they apply at home. We wipe ourselves at work. But I find this practical, now we are two subs in the house regarding the toilet rules. Then Jen doesn't have to wipe us."

"And how about number two?"

"Number two needs wiping. Jen is a nurse and she knows all about infections. She wipes herself, I do as well, and you will of course too. We will not ask you to service a number two visit."

She squeezed my hands and rose. I took a deep breath and rose on my knees as much as I could reach her pussy. She gave my hands a short squeeze again, and I leaned forward and gave her a flat lick all the way up. It was not that bad - a salt taste and a little sour aftertaste. I finished her with two more licks going deeper between her labia, brushing her clit at the end. It was not that bad, more an act of commitment than a disgusting experience. She cringed a bit when I touched near her clit, though I tried to be very careful. I remembered what she had been through yesterday.

"Wow, thanks," I said.

"You're welcome," she said with a loving smile, "I am still a little sore. Let's wash our hands and find the couch.

I went into the kitchen and in a hurry, I took the bowl with dough from the fridge and made it into buns. I turned on the oven and washed the flour from my hands.

When I came into the living room, Rosie had spread a blanket over the couch. We lay down next to each other and pulled the other half of the blanket over us.

"Let me be clear on this," I said. "If I forget the rule and close the bathroom door, I get a punishment?"

"Yes, you were forgetful and must learn. You'll get a punishment."

"And if I forget it again a month later?"

"You will get a bigger punishment because you let Mistress down. You should have learned from the first time you failed."

" I will have my pussy spanked swollen and red because of a stupid door?"

"Yes, maybe. Jen has the right to determine the punishment. Sometimes a small punishment is harder than a big one. She adapts things after the circumstances. If you have had a lousy day at work, you are mentally vulnerable and she might ease punishments a lot or postpone them to a better day. But you will always get them."

"But you had quite a spanking yesterday. Didn't you know what would happen when you asked for release?"

"Yes, I did. I was horny. I knew I wouldn't get the permission, and I wanted to give Jen a good reason to spank the hell out of me. Couldn't you feel that the pussy spanking made me insane of lust?"

"I couldn't help noticing. At first, it scared me a little, but soon, your reaction to the spanking made me horny too. I have never seen anything like that. In this world reward and punishment sometimes are the same thing, I guess."

"Exactly. If we didn't break some rules from time to time, Jenny wouldn't need to punish us. Funishment is fine, but it is more fun to challenge each other. Of course, some rules are never to be broken."

"Funishment?"

"Yes, fun and punishment in one word. That's when Jen spanks you apparently without any reason but the fact that she likes to do it, and you would like it to happen."

"I had a spanking Tuesday evening. I thought that it was a punishment, and Jenny kept asking me what I had done wrong. I couldn't tell her, because I thought that I didn't do anything wrong. I was almost crying. She is good at mindfucking."

"She sure is. But remember that a punishment can end up being something you absolutely don't like. I just had a week in a chastity belt. It was certainly not pleasant, but I wanted to get through it with my head held high and make my Mistress proud. That is important to me."

"Yes, and to Mistress too. She spanked me the other day - just with her hand. It was my first spanking, and I wouldn't give in. I had a safe way out but was too proud to use it as long as I was horny. However, if I didn't find that the spanking added to my lust at all, I might have used it."

Rosie kissed me for a while and said:

"You are made of the right stuff to be a proper slave. I am so glad that we finally met."

"Have you ever used your safeword?"

"Yes, a couple of times, but usually in situations where I was bound and my nose itched so much that I couldn't think of anything else. Then the game was paused, my hand was freed and I could get the problem solved. Usually, it is difficult to scratch another person's nose. Yes, once I was bound severely and got a cramp in my stomach. A major one, and Jen was not pleased to tie all the ropes up again. But she did, and it took almost an hour to get over it, including a toilet visit. She was with me all the way, giving me a massage and something to drink, and she held my hands when I was in the bathroom. When it was over, she cuddled me for a while, and when we were sure that it was over for real, she gave me a proper spanking for interrupting her plans. But of course, a spanking I truly enjoyed. Trust, lust, and love are the gasoline of this machine. Talking about spanking - how is your bum?"

I remembered that I had been treated with a few different floggers in the evening. I reached back to feel how my bum felt and could feel that it was a bit sensitive, but that was all.

"I think it is ok - not bad."

"It looked fine in the bathroom. I was about to ask you there, but I didn't want to remove focus from the toilet rules. How did you find them?

"I think it is ok. It is completely new to me, and I will need to adapt to the idea, but for now, it wasn't bad. Jen told me about other rules - she made it seem very simple. She provides me with a lot of sex, therefor she regards the orgasms as her property. I think that the rule about not touching our pussy is to protect us from ourselves."

"Yes, if touching is forbidden, there is no discussion about when it is touching and when it is masturbation.

"What if I wanted to eat you out now? Will that be forbidden?"

"I don't think so. That is something not covered by the House Rules, as it is new with two subs here. Usually, when we have guests, the subs are told what to do and not to do. However, there are always The Rules. They apply in general and the House Rules are an amendment to them. And according to The Rules, I am not allowed to play with my pussy or have an orgasm without permission. I guess you can eat me out, but I am not allowed to cum."

"Oh, a major set of rules? I need to learn!"

"You have probably heard most of them already, though you haven't heard them as The Rules. Some of them are well-thought, practical precautions, like no heels in bed. They ruin the sheets at once with holes and rips. Only vanilla sex when we are drunk is another. If you cannot drive a car, you are not able to control a whip or be responsible for your own or your partner's body.

Then the control rules that apply to the sub: No cumming without permission. Do not touch your pussy. Do not question your Mistress' decisions unless you positively know something, she's not aware of. You are not allowed to unlock a lock locked by Mistress unless in an emergency or with permission given. And a very important rule: As a sub, your most important job is to communicate. Let Mistress know how you feel. When you are bound - do you feel dizzy? Are you in pain? Don't be a mute - if you are tied and it hurts, it won't go away. It will only get worse. Say 'I am in pain', and she will deal with the problem before it is too big to handle without stopping the game.

The house rules are things like no bathroom visits without permission except at work and such places. And Mistress decides how you dress, both in general terms and on specific occasions."

"Gee, I hope she won't change much how I dress at work. I could not go through a change to tank tops, Daisy Dukes, or thin short summer dresses!"

"She respects your working hours, and she respects your need to dress anonymously. She was a quiet girl too in her teenage years. It was so bad that she went into therapy. She understands you more than you know. We would have been inviting you for coffee a long time ago if she hadn't insisted that you'd need to adapt to the idea of being social with us. But you took her by surprise. We had a short talk yesterday while you were at the toilet and cleaned up the kitchen."

"Speaking of the kitchen, I'll have to prepare breakfast. Can you help me?"

"I will try. I can boil water without burning it."

We closed the door to the kitchen and I put the now-raised buns in the oven, and soon the smell of fresh bread filled the kitchen. I put bacon in the pan and eggs in the skillet, while Rosie set the table and handled the coffee maker. Being naked was a thing I adapted to very fast, I enjoyed being naked with Rosie around and having her touch me once in a while. I made sure that I reciprocated the gesture. Making breakfast naked was fun to me too, though cooking bacon naked sucks. I did not complain and tried to be brave when the small drops of hot grease hit me. Rosie came to my rescue with an apron:

"Don't you play masochistic games around here without our participation!"

When the buns were ready, I took them from the oven and put them on the grid to cool, and we tiptoed to the bedroom to wake our Mistress up. She was awake already and smiled at us:

"What should I do without two beautiful slaves to make my morning delightful? Have you talked about rules?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Fine. I need to pee before breakfast."

I reached out a hand to get Mistress up and held it on the way to the toilet. When I sat down in front of her, holding her hands, I asked if Mistress had had a nice sleep.

"Oh, really nice. I enjoyed having both of you here. I had a hard time falling asleep, but enjoyed the two of you sleeping. I felt so lucky."

"I felt the same this morning. I woke up early as usual and enjoyed just being there. When you have finished, I am ready, Mistress."

She squeezed my hands and rose. I cleaned up her bare pussy with three licks and leaned my head against her inner thigh for a second or two. Gee, it was so oddly satisfying to service her like this. I had a tear in my eye when I stood up. Mistress saw it and gave me a long hug.

As we left the bathroom, Rosie stood ready to hug us. We had a 3-some hug, which was a little bit awkward, and Rosie said that she had the breakfast ready. We entered the kitchen and the table was ready with buns, steaming hot scrambled eggs and bacon, and a large coffee for each of us.

The breakfast was just like an ordinary meal. We sat chatting like a normal family. As Jenny put it:

"We don't need that Mistress-and-slave-shit 24/7. We are humans too, not goddesses. When you are collared, it is always Mistress, but breakfast, most tv-times, and such are vanilla time, collared or not. And if something needs to be discussed, everyone can call out 'vanilla time' and we can discuss it as equals. Except for punishments. If you call out vanilla time during a punishment, you have just dialed Hell. You have your safeword. Use it."

Rosie took hold of my hand and said with a giggle:

"You know the safeword is 'Circus'. When you feel that too much is happening, just say Circus. If you feel that not much is happening, just try to say Clown."

Jenny slapped her face, not hard, but more than just a touch. She grabbed over her face, pressing her thumb on one cheek and the other fingers on the other, pursing Rosie's lips with the pressure.

"Don't give her bad ideas, bad habits, and wrong directions!"

Jenny pushed Rosie's head a little backward and bent over her, kissing the pursed lips. I could feel the love between them.

I thought this emergency exit through. What if... I had to ask:

"If the sub is gagged, what do you do then?"

Jenny moved her focus from Rosie to me.

"Then she can hum a melody. That is one solution. You can even choose one melody for 'take it easier' and one for stop. Like somebody uses green-yellow-red as a safeword. The gagged sub can have a set of keys or a jingle bell in her hand. If she drops it, it can be a mistake, and she gets it in her hand again. If she needed a pause, she just got it, and if it is more severe, she drops it again. If there is too much noise, she can be given a red hacky sack or bean bag. It is clearly visible and doesn't roll away out of sight."

"Too much noise? When you are having sex?"

"Ever heard of loud music?"

"Oh."

I felt a bit stupid, but my excuse was that I was new to all this, and both Jenny and Rosie knew that.

The rest of the breakfast went smoothly and like a normal family breakfast. We had some small talk about their relationship. They asked me about my job and my past; I was raised on my parents' farm where they still live. I told a little about myself, my school years, and my life as a single girl without many friends. I could see in Jenny's eyes that she understood me very well.

Finally, Jen looked at the wall clock.

"We have much to do today. It was a very nice breakfast, Ann. Thank you. I loved it - we are not used to that, at least not in our own home. But the schedule for today is that we have some shopping to do, then Rosie and I usually spend a few times a week at the gym, and then we'll have some lunch. You can join us on a guest ticket at the gym, we take care of that. After lunch, we'll shop for an event tomorrow, and the rest of the day I think will be spent on vegging at home. But first: I need a bath."

shecret
shecret
64 Followers