Ann Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled gratefully at Jenny. Rosie left her place, and Bimbo and I moved closer. Bimbo sat in front of me, having her thighs over mine so we could sit close. Our breasts were almost touching each other. Hers were a little bigger than mine. I had a big C-cup that had turned into a D - she had a D or a DD. I asked her, and she answered:

"Usually a DD-cup, but in some brands, I need an E. I have asked Bitch if I could be a G or H, but she will not allow an operation. She likes to slap them and she is afraid that they will be damaged. I both want G-Cups and the slapping, but I cannot have both. Then I go for the slapping. I have a few bras with a huge push-up effect. The padding makes a good size."

"They are too beautiful to be damaged," I said and cupped them with my hands. "Oops, where are my manners? I am so sorry!"

" Don't be." Bimbo said and laid her hands over mine, pushing them harder against her tits. "We are very open the three - now four of us. Our Dommes are not interacting sexually, but we subs kiss and touch a lot. Once in a while, we are allowed to have sex with each other, but only on special occasions." She moved her hands from mine and cupped my breasts. We sat fondling each other when Jenny called my name:

"Ann, Rosie is waiting for you."

I had forgotten everything but tits. Bimbo moved her legs so I could get up.

Rosie sat patiently on the toilet, waiting for me. I kneeled between her knees and apologized.

"Sorry, I was busy talking breasts with Bimbo."

"Let me guess - she did this?" Rosie cupped my breasts and caressed them with her thumbs.

"Yes, but I am afraid that I did it first."

"That is understandable. She's got a nice rack. They are impressive when they are black and blue."

"I wouldn't dare to touch them then. It must be painful."

"Not more than my pussy is now. Just be gentle - she likes to show her marks, you saw her stripes today. Talking about pussy, my ass is getting cold."

She rose and I licked her swollen pussy. It was not that swollen anymore, but it still had a red color. She took my hand and we stood up. Something crossed my mind:

"What about Bitch? And Ruth? Aren't we supposed to service them?"

"They don't participate in this game. I have tried a few times with Bitch, but it is not her cup of tea. Our Dommes are like dog owners. They meet in the park and talk, while their dogs are playing."

"For sure it is a new world to me. I am so thankful that you all are taking so much care of me."

We went hand in hand to the living room. Bitch and Bimbo were about to leave. We talked a little more, and then they rose to get their MC suits on. As I had expected, Bimbo was naked in her suit. She had a pair of socks for the boots, that was all. She eased the helmet on, taking care of her braids. It looked like expensive helmets. They had a flip front, so I could see her face when the front wasn't in the closed position.

Bitch reached up and grabbed the padding that was meant to protect Bimbo's chin, and with a ripping Velcro sound, she removed it and put it in her pocket. From her other pocket, she took another piece of padding and attached it to the inside of the helmet front. Now there was a rubber penis hanging down from the raised front. Bimbo objected:

"Oh, no. Not today! And you could at least give me time to wet..."

Bitch flipped the front down. She just aligned the dildo with Bimbo's mouth and closed the helmet in one swift movement.

"Nggh, nggh. chch. Nggh, nggh, nggh!" Bimbo made some gagging noises like she was fighting with her gagging reflex. I was startled. Rosie embraced me from behind and leaned her chin on my shoulder.

" Don't worry. She's all right. She's showing off. It goes deep, but she can breathe all right. She has no gagging reflex at all."

Bitch looked at me:

"We have an intercom between the helmets, and I don't want to hear all her talking today. Well - I could turn it off, but this is more fun."

We all gave Bimbo a goodbye hug. It was strange to hug her in the leather suit while I was naked myself. I kissed her visor, making sure that I did not leave a greasy spot.

Bitch opened the door and gave Bimbo a push. then she took her helmet under her arm and bid us goodbye:

"Take care of each other." Then she looked at me: "And be brave! It is so easy to be hurt in this world. The slightest misunderstanding can have consequences. Communicate!" She covered my shoulder with her big hand and squeezed it. I put my hands on her hand and nodded:

"Thanks for everything."

Jenny closed the door when Bitch had left. I suddenly remembered that I was naked. Standing naked in front of an open door had been the most natural thing for me. There is a first for everything.

"You have some really nice friends." I said to Rosie and Jenny. Jenny answered:

"And now they are your friends too!"

As I turned, I felt my ponytail move.

"Oh, I didn't give Bimbo her scrunchie back!" I reached for it and felt that it was made of a thin leather-like fabric.

"It is not her scrunchie," Jenny said. "It is yours. I bought it for you myself."

"Thanks a lot! And let me guess... it is... pink?"

Jenny laughed. "No, it is black. They didn't have it pink in suede."

We went to clear the coffee table and Jenny put the mugs in the dishwasher while Rosie showed me how to remove the cover from the small cushions Sofia and Bimbo had used. We left our own as they were, as we reckoned that we would use them later.

"I need to make a few pink covers," Rosie said. She had a red cover on her cushion and the guest cushions were black.

"Hmmm, I think my future as a pink girl is sealed," I said. "I have never thought pink should be my color. I have not been very girlish in my childhood. I don't even know how to make up my face."

Rosie laughed and hugged me.

"I will teach you some of it. Jen is probably better, and if you want all the works, we can ask Bimbo,"

My phone rang as Jenny came in from the kitchen. The display showed 'Mom'. Jenny brought me the phone as I was held in a tight embrace by Rosie. I freed an arm and grabbed the phone, not knowing if I was to answer it or not. Rosie was kissing my neck and seemed not to care, but Jenny gestured that I should answer it.

"Hi Mom!"

"Hello Ann! I wanted to thank you for our stay with you last weekend. We have had a busy week here with some calving. How are you?"

"Oh, Mom! I am now a slave to two lesbians and their friends have just given me the most wonderful orgasm this afternoon!"

Of course, I couldn't tell her that! Instead, I said:

"I saw that you called this morning, but forgot all about it. I was at a gym I found. It was my first time today, but I think I'll go there a couple of times a week. It was nice. I have met a few girls there and we had lunch together."

"Oh, that is wonderful! You have lived there for - how long? Two years? It is about time you get some friends. It is good news."

"Yes, mom. In fact, I am with them now - we just had pizza."

"Oh, then I won't disturb you. Have fun, we'll talk another time."

"Yes Mom, we'll do that. Bye."

"Bye, honey."

I ended the call. Jen was busy in the kitchen, and Rosie was still embracing me. It was somewhat distracting with a girl hugging and kissing while your mom was on the phone.

"You know," Rosie said, "Jen doesn't like to hear about moms and family. She's lost her family years ago."

"Oh no! Poor her!" I gasped. What shall I do or not do?"

"Just don't talk much about family."

"Shit!" It was Jenny in the kitchen.

"What is wrong?" Rosie asked as she stood up and left the living room.

"I forgot that we had all your laundry to do. There is only 10 minutes left of our time slot."

I had followed Rosie to the kitchen.

" Don't worry, I've got the next time slot. If this Monday failed, I would have another chance today. Do you want me to go down there and kneel?" I smiled.

Jenny came closer and gave me a big hug.

"No, but if you would be so kind as to take Rosie and her laundry down there, I would be a happy girl. I just hate laundry."

"No problem, Honey!" Rosie said. "But we need clothes..."

As we gathered clothes from the hamper and Rosie's suitcase - she hadn't had time to unpack much - Jenny found something for us to wear. A thong for each of us, jeans for Rosie and T-shirts for us both. Rosie got a pair of sneakers; I got my heels. Jenny handed me a long skirt:

"You need to practice with heels. Wear them as much as you can. And in this house jeans rarely go with heels. I think this will fit, it is one of Rosie's and she has never used it much."

We dressed. The skirt was a little bit tight over my bum, but it was not bad. However, it was certainly not a wide skirt. I couldn't take steps quite as wide as I was used to. Time to act like a lady...

Something came to me:

"Would you ladies care for a glass of red tonight? I have an open wine box at home and I could fancy a glass or two myself."

"Good Idea, that would be nice. Thanks a lot." Jenny smiled. "I could need a glass too."

I grabbed my house keys and followed Rosie down the stairs.

"This is where you two met?" Rosie asked when we entered the laundry room in the basement.

I told her briefly how things had happened Monday evening.

"You are a brave girl. What if Jen didn't show up?"

"Then I would have tried again today. I couldn't get the timeslot before her, so I would have to find another approach. But it worked, and I saved myself from walking home in wet clothes."

"You are just wonderful," Rosie said.

"So are you two! I have never felt so safe and cared for before. Jenny has really treated me nicely this week. I feel totally safe in her hands."

"Yes, Jen is something special. She is a Domme who cares. She knows what she wants and makes her sub follow, but she is open to her sub's kinks too. When we met, I had a few kinks and fantasies that she didn't share, but she has adapted to some of them and I am convinced that when the time and circumstances are right, she will try more of them out with me. Is it too early for you to know where you are heading?

We had started the machines and were ready to go to my apartment for the wine.

"Yes, Jen and I have talked about it a few times this week. I have seen a lot on the web, but I need to try some more to be able to tell the difference between a real kink and a good fantasy."

"Believe me, you will never finish doing that. You will discover new things and get another view of other things. You have just begun the most interesting journey in your life."

We walked hand in hand to my apartment building. I unlocked the door, and when we reached the stairs, Rosie said:

"After you, honey. I want to look at your ass all the way up."

"Then I can please you by telling you that I live on the third floor."

I was not used to the heels yet, especially going up stairs, but things went easier than expected. I even got used to the sound of the heels clicking on the concrete steps. I kind of liked it, being reminded of my new status as owned property, willingly wearing what I was told to wear.

"Here we are".

I unlocked my door and we went inside. It came to me that I hadn't been there for three days, except for a few quick visits to collect some things. When Rosie looked around, I realized that I hadn't made the bed since we left it Thursday morning. I had put the wine box by the door when Rosie said loudly from the bedroom:

"And you were fucking my girlfriend in that bed?"

The tone of her voice worried me. It gave me the impression that she was annoyed, and I rushed to her, ready to mend a problem. She stood, pointing at the bed with the wrinkled sheets.

"Come here and admit it! You fucked her there!"

"Yes... but..." I said, getting closer to her.

I thought it was an attack. Her arms flung up, and before I knew what happened, I was held in a firm embrace and my mouth was pried open by a tongue. That was the most violent kiss I had ever experienced.

"I am glad you did it. She deserves all the love in the world."

"You both do. I just wish that I was better at eating you out."

"You are not that bad, but please practice. And do it on me!" Rosie said with a smile.

"The first time was nearly a disaster," I said. I told her about my fascination which meant that I almost forgot to lick Jenny's pussy, because I was just watching it and poking it with a finger or two. And how I almost stuck my tongue up her ass by mistake and pretended that it was intended. "But she was kind and convinced me that it was ok." I finished.

"I think that you did a few things perfectly right. She likes to care for newbies, and being that you are turning her on no matter what else happens. And what concerns the rear hole.... erh... let me ask you a question: If you knew that she was strictly clean and that she fancies that thing, would you do it again?"

I thought about it for a few seconds before I accepted with a 'Hell yes!'.

"Then I know what to do tonight! Let's collect our stuff and get back! But just one minute..."

Rosie let herself fall forward on the bed. She buried her head in the sheets and sniffed heavily a few times.

"Ahh, I can smell you both! Don't touch this bed before Monday night. I want to be here and fuck you while Jen is on her night shift."

"Your wish is my law, Mistress!" I answered. She smiled at me and kissed me.

We talked a bit while we walked back to Jenny hand in hand. Jenny had cleaned the kitchen and started the dishwasher. I opened the fridge to see what we needed to buy for dinner Sunday. I noticed that the leftovers from yesterday were gone.

"Yes, I am afraid that the girls ate it." Jenny said. "I couldn't help... I wanted them to taste it."

"That's all right. We have enough for a brunch and then I can go shopping if it is ok."

"Nothing is planned for tomorrow. we can go vegging all day."

She found some wine glasses and joined Rosie in the living room. I took the bowl with the leftovers from the chips and snacks and followed. We cuddled on the couch - Jenny between us - with a glass of wine each, doing small talk - mostly about Jen's and Rosie's life together. They told me about their little friend group and how they'd met at a meet-up in the lesbian scene in the city. They are all members of a lesbian group called ''Sister's Society''. I had of course googled to find out more about the LGBTQ+ communities in the area, but found only a few links and nothing I thought could appeal to me. I was so happy with the way things had turned out, and I hoped that this could last. The Sister's Society was a group of lesbian couples into BDSM. They had a monthly meet-up, and most of them had formed smaller groups of close friends like the one I had met this afternoon.

Jenny had almost finished her glass of wine and reached out for the wine box:

"Point of no return, ladies!"

I held out my glass: "I could use another glass too, I am not going to spank anyone today, nor drive a car."

"You are not going to be spanked either. It goes both ways. I just want to cuddle tonight. Rosie?"

"Oh, I am in for another glass too. By the way - Ann and I are going to pamper you later on."

"Really? I could use that. I missed to get that massage this afternoon. Someone cut in front of me in the line." She gave me a soft jab with her elbow.

"I am sorry Mistress; I only did what I was told. And I know you tricked me there too - that massage bench was not a new thing."

"We will not trick you into anything for a while. I don't want you to be suspicious every time we suggest something."

I leaned my head against Jen's shoulder. Rosie did the same on the other side. We sat for a while, just enjoying being together.

The wine glasses were soon empty. Rosie asked Jen if she would follow us to the bathroom: "I want to show Ann a few basic things about pampering you."

"Why not - I need to pee too."

Jenny did that, and while she and Rosie were busy with that, I adjusted the water temperature in the shower. Rosie got the shower caps from behind the door - now there were three of them. I guess Jenny had done some shopping because the third was a pink one.

When we had bathed Jenny and ourselves - I was probably the one that needed it most - Rosie turned the handle that switched the water from the shower head above to the handheld shower head. But it wasn't something I had seen before. It was a short cylinder with a few holes for the water jets at the end opposite to where the hose was attached. Rosie reduced the water flow and knelt behind Jenny.

"We are going to rinse her rear hole. She likes it done once in a while. Look, we don't want to flush her tonsils, so I just press the tip against her hole like this. And then you count to ten."

She removed the strange shower head and Jenny moved to the toilet, releasing her bowels. She wiped twice and returned to us.

"Now you can do it the second time." She handed me the nozzle and I did as I had seen her do it. After my count of ten, I removed it and Jen repeated her visit to the toilet.

"I think I am empty now, just need the final rinse," she said.

I did it again and she expelled the water as before. Rosie turned off the water and we got the towels ready to dry us all.

I refilled the wine glasses and took them to the bedroom while Rosie got the sheet from the massage bench and spread it on the bed. We placed Jenny on the bed, face down. Rosie showed me a few massage tricks and I tried to give my first massage. It wasn't difficult, and I had soon finished her shoulders and her back and began kneading her nice bum and thighs. When I had finished them, I spread her legs a little so I could sit between them. I leaned forwards and kissed her ass cheeks all over. I moved my kisses lower and lower, and eventually, I was level with her rear hole. I kissed around it and finally, I aligned my lips with the hole and gave it a deep kiss. I heard her moan.

I was turned on myself and kissed more - just like kissing lips. I began to French-kiss her, and her moaning got louder. There was no taste, it was a weird feeling, but I enjoyed that she enjoyed it. It wasn't even humiliating, just different from eating pussy. There wasn't a clit to take care of to speed things up, there was just a hole. I could lick the rim, dip deep into it, try to lick the walls - just like a pussy, but much, much different. I was turned on by servicing Jenny, and suddenly I felt a hand on my pussy. Rosie had been watching all the time, but now she wanted to participate. She had found a cushion and we asked Jenny to turn over. She was lying on her back with the cushion under her lower back. I could position myself sideways under her leg and reach her rear hole again, and her pussy was open for Rosie.

I could feel that this was something Jen liked, having a tongue in each of her holes. I just had to treat her hole while Rosie had the control over both clit and pussy. Soon Jenny was moaning faster, and I thought it was a matter of seconds before she came. Then Rosie moved her head and began kissing me instead.

"Awww, you bastards!" Jen howled. We began to treat her nicely again and were rewarded with more moaning. Once more Rosie stopped our treatment shortly. We began again when Jenny had cooled down a little. Soom she was back in her fast moaning, and suddenly I was sure she would come. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could, and it felt very strange when her rear hole clenched my tongue in a steady rhythm while the orgasm shook her body.

I guess it was the biggest orgasm I had witnessed with Jenny. She lay still for a while, then told us to lie with her. I crept out from under her legs and lay by her side. Rosie was on the other side and we got a powerful hug from Jenny.

"That was the best O I have had for quite a while. Thank you, girls!" And she pulled us even closer. Rosie got a kiss and then Jen turned to me: