Ann Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," Rosie said. "It will be ready in 5 minutes."

I liked the way the atmosphere changed smoothly from a family breakfast to a live Domme-sub relationship. I thought that I would clear the kitchen and then ask for a shower later. When I mentioned that, Rosie smiled at me, saying that I was needed in the bath immediately.

"All right, let's say 10 minutes. We are not late" Jenny said. "You can do the kitchen first."

"Thank you, Mistress!" we said at the same time. Rosie and I cleared the table, putting things in the dishwasher. I collected the uneaten buns and put them in a bag for later, and the butter and cheese went into the fridge. Rosie took my hand and dragged me out to the door to the bathroom. We stood there as two obedient slaves and Jen came to unlock our collars and remove them. With a courtesy, Rosie said "Thank You, Mistress", and I copied that. As Jen put the collars and the locks on the dresser in the entryway, we entered the bathroom, found towels, and ran the hot water for half a minute so it was ready for use. Jen came out naked and sat on the toilet, saying 'Rosie'.

Rosie knelt as I did an hour before, and held Jenny's hands. Jen finished her errand, and when she stood, Rosie cleaned her front. I started the shower again and made sure the water temperature was fine, then Jen stepped in. Their shower was big enough for two, but when Rosie and I entered, there was not much space left. However, we managed to soap up Jen and scrub her without any problems, and when we rinsed her, Rosie and I washed each other. We did Jenny's hair, and likewise our own, and after a final rinse, we stepped out and toweled Jenny before we did each other.

"I love you girls!" our Mistress said and left to find something to wear. We hung the towels to dry and followed. On the bed, Jen had already put two small heaps of clothing; one for me and one for Rosie.

"Before you dress, I'll have to ask you, Ann, if you have any clothes for the gym at home." I shook my head no. I did not work out, just taking a long ride on my bicycle from time to time.

"Great, let's see how you fit Rosie's." It appeared that we had the same size, though I thought that my ass was a little bigger than hers.

"You just borrow today - Rosie can put something extra in her bag". As I dressed, Rosie had already dressed and began putting clothes in her gym bag. I had apparently stopped borrowing clothes from Rosie - the things Jenny had chosen, were my new thong, an oversize T-shirt, and my new, tight jeans.

We drove through the town in Trudy. Jenny parked in a street I knew, but I did not visit this part of the town very often.

Jen left us to go buy some essentials, and Rosie and I went to get a pair of gym shoes for me. I tried a few different pairs in the shop and had to run on a treadmill with the best-fitting pair - in a dark blue color that I liked. The saleswoman said that they were as perfect as they could be, and went to the back room to get me a fresh pair.

When she rang them up, Rosie and I had a brief discussion about the payment. She wanted to buy them for me, and I couldn't see why she should. I found it embarrassing and to end the discussion I let her pay, and promised myself that I would reimburse her in one way or another.

We went to the car, and Jenny was already there, having the gym bags ready. I followed them to the gym - a door in a narrow side street, next to a café on the corner. On the second floor, Jenny opened a door with a keycap and we entered. It was not a big gym, I could see the training facilities through an open door - there were a few treadmills, two stationary bicycles, a cross-trainer, and some benches, weights, and some equipment I hadn't seen before.

Through another door, we came to a locker room with a few showers. Not much, not fancy, but enough.

"Strip", Jenny said as she pulled her T-shirt over her head. Rosia was already naked and was taking her sports clothes from her gym bag. She put a heap on my part of the bench. Black and pink colors. I sighed silently - why was I such a grey mouse?

When I was naked, Jen and Rosie had dressed. Rosie took a very pink sports bra from the heap meant for me. I held my arms up and she helped me with it. My breasts were held in a very firm grip, and I found that I liked that.

"You like it?" Jenny asked.

I felt my tits, nodded, and said:

"Yes, but the color...".

"Never mind. Here is a black T-shirt to wear over it."

I took it with some relief. The leggings were black with narrow pink stripes and panels. Not that bad. They were the same design as Jen's and Rosie's - Jen had blue and Rosie had red. It stood to her hair.

I just had the shoes left. I opened the box and there they were - shoes in bright pink! I looked confused at Rosie. She smiled.

"You know, Jenny has the right to decide what we wear. I had the lady in the shop switch them out without telling you."

I made a deep sigh. Jenny wanted me pink. All right, Mistress decides. At least the T was black. And itching. There was a price tag inside, over my hip. I got hold of it and when I removed it, Jen noticed and said:

"Ooops".

I stared at her.

"I did not see pink colors when Rosie filled her bag this morning. Did you buy this?"

She looked at me.

"Who pays the piper calls the tune. I want your color here to be pink. Relax, it is just here. Never outside... much."

She handed me a water bottle with cold water. Pink.

I could live with that. I studied our outfits.

"We look like April, May, and June!"

Rosie laughed, grabbed my arm, and led me through the door to the big room. We were greeted by two women getting ready like us. They were very different - in fact, I couldn't find anything in common between them apart from that they were tall and smiled very kindly to me. Apparently, they knew Jenny and Rosie.

Rosie dragged me closer.

"This is Ann. Ann this is Bitch and Bimbo."

No shit Sherlock! Bitch was huge. I think her brother might be the guy from 'The Green Mile'. She was black, not brown, and built like a drop box. She had muscles, not fat. Her neck was almost as thick as her head. Her hair was crew cut, very short. I could tell that she was a woman by her breasts, but they weren't big, hidden under a black sports bra. She wore tight shorts and sported a nice six-pack. But she had a warm white smile that came from her eyes too, and gave me a big hug. It felt almost like bumping into a fridge.

Bimbo was the opposite in everything except the height and the smile. She had long blond hair - almost yellow-white. It was held in two braids, reaching down to the level of her nipples. Her breasts were big and looked almost fake, as her body was slim. Her eyes were bright blue and when she hugged me, I could smell her cherry bubble gum. Her gym clothes were in very bright neon colors - both yellow and pink.

"So, you are a friend of Jenny and Rosie?" she asked. "Where do you live?"

I explained that I lived two buildings behind them.

"Oh, isn't that near the church with the tall tower?" Her voice matched her appearance. I could understand why they called her Bimbo - she was a bimbo. But apparently, she liked the name.

"Why is the tower so high? Are the bells very long?" she asked. I was shocked when Bitch just said:

"Shut up, Bimbo!" and hit her in the back of the head with a flat hand. It must have hurt her at least a little bit. She looked hurt and sad and looked down at the floor for a few seconds before she looked up again, glad as before.

I did not know how to react - this was too gross. Rosie pulled my arm, I turned towards her. She hugged me and whispered:

"Never mind, it is ok. They have a weird thing there, but you will love them".

We began the training. I could use the bicycle, but everything else I needed instructions for. Bitch was very kind to show me, giving me good advice and correcting me. She let me have a short time on each station so I didn't overdo anything, being my first time. Though I was used to working on my dad's farm, I could feel that it was some months ago I was home. Bitch herself trained with some huge weights in between her instructions to me but put them down frequently to show me new things. I felt like I had a personal trainer. The only station I spent a long time on as the bike was the treadmill. Jenny had told me that they usually spent two times a week here and one or two times a week they were jogging a few miles. I wanted to be able to follow them without coughing my lungs out, so it was necessary to get in shape.

Bimbo was still talking. She discovered that we had the same shoe brand and talked about that until she got a punch on the shoulder from Bitch. And then the same reaction as before. Sad, hurt, the reboot, and happy again, chewing her bubble gum. I couldn't decide whether I should love her or hate her.

I ended up on a bike, building up a pretty good sweat. Rosie had the other bike and we kept challenging each other till I gave up. Though I rode my bicycle every day to and from work, I wasn't in shape, and the other stations had taken their toll. In front of the bikes were some weight-lifting benches and a big mirror on the wall. I saw myself and stopped biking. When I looked down on my T-shirt it was black, but seen directly from the front, it was more translucent the more it was stretched. I looked like a black woman with pink boobs.

"Hmmm. A black top to hide the pink bra? My ass it does!" Rosie laughed and sent me a kiss.

"We've all enjoyed it. Do the same! Done is done!"

I sighed. It was not that bad - I was with friends. I grinned back:

"I see that you respect my limits. NOT! But I am glad that you trick me when we are not in public." I just couldn't be angry with them.

We had been there for more than an hour and a half, I found out, and it was time to finish. We wiped the stations over with sanitizer and went to the showers. They were used to bathe together, so I braced myself and undressed. Bitch was even more impressive naked, and Bimbo had a tan and sharp white tan lines from a very small bikini bra and a thong. She turned around under her shower and I saw her backside. Her ass had bright red stripes, perhaps 10 or 15 of them. I stood paralyzed until Jenny asked where my manners were. I turned away and found out that Rosie was waiting for me to help wash Jenny. We repeated the process from earlier. I looked shortly at Bitch and Bimbo how they bathed, but they looked like ordinary people bathing and didn't take notice of our service to Jenny. Or did they? Bitch caught my eyes once, smiled wide, and gave me a wink. I blushed but felt like it was some kind of approval.

Rosie asked for a bathroom break for us. We got permission, and I had to confess to Rosie that I had to do number two.

"All right. You go first. I will be with you in a minute." I sat on the toilet and tried to do what I should. I wiped myself in the back, and soon Rosie opened the door and kneeled in front of me. I stood and Rosie completed the routine and we switched. Rosie pulled me up for a short kiss and then peed while I watched. I finished her and as we rose and washed hands, Rosie asked me:

"Not that bad, eh?"

"Yes, not that bad. I'll get used to it. I am not easily shaken. I help Dad with the cows in the barn when I am back home. They pee too, though I don't lick them afterward, but you need to look out and avoid the spray." Rosie giggled.

We dried, dressed, and got ready to leave. Jenny and Rosie wanted a small salad lunch at the café nearby, but Bitch and Bimbo had to get home and get ready - they were visiting some friends later.

We hugged goodbye, and during the steel embrace from Bitch, I thanked her for her help.

"Anytime, my love," she said, "we'll meet again for sure - perhaps next Saturday?"

I nodded and hugged Bimbo. She had a warm smile and a warm, soft, and close hug. It was a nice compensation for all her talking. I still was unsure about her. I felt that two so kind people should never engage in what I saw as abuse. It concerned me, and the calming words from Jenny and Rosie only helped a little. On the other side - Bimbo was an exhausting person at times. But that did not make abuse ok.

We put the gym bags in the car and went to the café around the corner. It seemed that it was Jen and Rosie's habit to have lunch here after their workout. They knew the girl - Linda - behind the counter, and she knew their likes. She asked if they wanted the usual, and Jenny nodded and told me that it was a good chicken salad they usually had. I looked the menu over and asked for the chicken too. Jen and Rosie occupied a table, and while they were busy doing that, I took revenge and paid the bill in advance. I added three coffees to the tab to be served later and left a good tip.

We did some small talk while we ate. I think I was a little quiet, not having been able to digest all the inputs from this day and perhaps the previous days too.

"Earth to Ann!"

I had been absentminded. I looked up - they were both looking at me, and I saw Jenny reaching her hand out to hold it against my cheek. I enjoyed the gesture and rubbed against the hand like a cat would have done.

"Sorry, girls. I had a lot of impressions to sort out."

I saw that they had finished their salads. I had a little left - it was really good, and I could easily imagine that I would be here once a week, having the same dish. I emptied my plate in a few scoops and had hardly put my fork down before a small round tray with three steaming hot cups of coffee was placed on the table. Jen and Rosie looked puzzled, but I smiled at Linda and thanked her.

"I thought I needed some coffee, how about you, girls?" They looked at each other, then smiled at Linda. Jen reached for her purse, but Linda shook her head no, nodded in my direction, and went to the counter to welcome some new customers.

"I am not skilled in tricking people" I continued, "so I have started practicing. "

They laughed. I love to make them laugh. Or at least smile. It was way too early to call it true love, but I really liked those two girls.

"Well, we deserve some payback once in a while." Rosie said. "I hope that you know that we care about you and want you to feel good with us. But sometimes it is too tempting... I hope you can forgive us?"

"Do I complain? - Erh, yes, I think I did, but I didn't mean to... well, I can live with it. You guys are great!"

We held hands, the three of us. It is easier than when you are two. You can reach to the side and hold a friend in each hand instead of reaching over the table and knocking glasses over. But it is difficult to look at two faces simultaneously, and when I looked at Jenny, she was looking at Rosie, so I shifted to Rosie who looked at me. She blew me a kiss and turned her head towards Jenny, but now she was looking at me. We all laughed, and Jen said that we had to practice and find a way to do it

We had our coffee, talking about plans for the rest of the day. In fact - not much was planned, just relaxing and finding some food for dinner. I offered to cook something, but they insisted that it would be better tomorrow. Today was meant for a little shopping and going idle afterward.

When we left, I checked my phone. My mom had called while we were in the gym. I decided that I would call her later, I just had to be with my friends.

In the supermarket, Jenny and Rosie put some bottles of Pepsi and some snacks in the cart. Two six-packs of beer followed. They expected to have a friend or two for a visit the next day. They knew quite many people and wanted me to meet some of them, but only a few at a time. I appreciated that - I didn't think I was ready for a big party for a long time. I was quite confident with my newly discovered sexuality, but I felt uncomfortable with the idea of showing it to the entire world right now.

At home, we carried the bags with food and our gym bags up in the apartment. Rosie put her bags on the floor and undressed. I remembered that Jen had mentioned that they were naked often, so I did the same. I took the shopping bags to the kitchen and put the beverages in the fridge to cool. Jen had taken the gym bags and sorted things out - the towels to dry and the clothes to the hamper.

"Hey - you got it!"

Rosie called from the office. She came out with something that looked like a big suitcase.

"Now I can give my Mistress a proper massage."

It turned out to be a foldable massage bench. She took it to the living room and asked me to help her unfold it. We flipped it open and raised the legs, and Rosie showed me how to secure them. It was upside down, so we turned it over. It was a little heavy and seemed like it easily could hold a heavy person. "Jen! Come here!" Rosie called out. "Let your two slaves give you a wonderful massage." And me, she asked: "Have you tried to do massage before?"

"No" I replied. "I wouldn't know what to do."

Jenny came in from the bedroom, carrying a bed sheet. She was just wearing a thong: "We could give Ann a good massage. Then she knows a little about it and then she can assist you."

While Jenny turned on some music - I think it was a monk's choir with a slow rhythm - Rosie draped the sheet over the massage bench and asked me to get up, laying on my stomach. I did, and by doing that I could feel that I had spent a few hours in the gym. I guess that the muscle pain would come tomorrow, but at the moment I was just feeling a little weak and exhausted.

I felt something cold on my calves. Ah, massage oil. They spread it over the backside of my legs. It felt wonderful, and I was looking forward to being pampered.

They took a leg each, flexed my ankles, and gave my calves a good kneading. I felt my legs relax as they moved to my thighs though it hurt a little. I let out a moan of relief and appreciation and turned my head to watch my lovely tormentors in all their nakedness.

"No, don't do that. Place your head in the cutout on the bench. I want your neck relaxed before we get to it."

I turned my head back and placed it in the hole in the bench. If it wasn't for the bed sheet, I would have looked directly down at the floor.

They reached my ass but did not continue the massage there. They took an arm each and stroked and kneaded the muscles. I turned my head again, and promptly, Rosie objected:

"If you cannot listen, I will have to help you." She found a scarf and tied it over my eyes.

"Now, with a blindfold, there is no reason to turn your head."

I rested my head correctly again, feeling more and more relaxed. Rosie finished the arm, she was working at, while Jen had begun on my lower back. Rosie asked me to relax my arms and shoulders as much as I could and began working my shoulders. Relaxing was not a problem for me. They had worked my arms through and they felt like they were almost numb. After loosening my shoulders up, Rosie pulled and pushed them to move my shoulder blades. The second time my arm slid near the side of the bench and fell, she stopped:

"It is not a good thing that you get the wrong tension in your shoulders. We'll have to fixate your arms. Raise your stomach."

She slid a towel under me, letting the ends hang from the side of the bench. Then she placed my arms on the towel and tucked the ends of the towel over my arms and under my stomach. Now my arms were trapped in the folds of the towel and she continued the massage. I could relax even more now, not having to worry about keeping my arms in place. As my two lovely girlfriends worked my back over, I found myself making sounds, almost like a purring cat.

Rosie finished my backside by taking care of my neck while Jenny took care of my ass. It was so nice to have it massaged, and I was sure she enjoyed it too, because I felt a kiss from time to time. Rosie moved my head from side to side, carefully forcing it to the outer positions, holding it there a moment each time. She was good, I felt more and more relaxed, enjoying being pampered. The music helped me relax, I felt almost hypnotized by the chanting and the rhythm. Combined with the massage, it got me in a dream-like state.