Ann Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All good comes to an end. Rosie had finished my neck while Jenny was going idle with my ass, stroking, fondling and pinching it. I couldn't help feeling a little bit horny. To be honest, I was quite horny.

Rosie asked me to lift my stomach and she released my arms. They made me turn over on my back carefully, and I got a thin pillow under my head. My arms were held out to the sides while they were working the front of my shoulders through, but soon they were trapped under the towel as before. It occurred to me that it was the first time I was bound. Or kind of bound. At least I couldn't move my arms, but if I wanted, I could lift my butt and get free. Perhaps it was deliberate - making me get used to restrictions.

Legs again, flexing my ankles and knees, neck, thighs, breasts, and stomach. How was I supposed to remember all that? I'd just have to watch Rosie when we were doing Jenny later. All I could do was relax with my eyes closed under the blindfold. Massaging my breasts included apparently some pulling and biting my nipples, which certainly did not make my pussy less wet. The massage of my upper thighs was purely erotic, and the kisses, they gave my different body parts, became more and more frequent and long-lasting. I am pretty sure that a normal massage does not include the pussy lips, but I obviously got the whole package.

At some point, I realized that the massage was long over. Now it was purely erotic massage and caresses. They kissed my mouth from time to time - long kisses. I could tell which of them were kissing, because of Rosie's tongue piercing, and when they bent my knees and held my feet close to my ass, I could tell when it was Rosie that licked my pussy too.

I was breathing hard now, and I realized that the person I heard moaning in the same rhythm as my breath wasn't a monk in the choir, it was me.

I had hands and mouths all over my body. At one moment my pussy was licked and I was kissing, next moment my nipples had a mouth on each, and a finger stroked my clit while my cheek was caressed and one of them held my hands.

It went on and on, my ankles were held so I didn't have to think of holding my legs. My pussy was licked again and again. nipple pinching and biting, deep tongue kisses, and sweet words whispered in my ears. It was like a hypnotic trance - all my senses were stimulated and my body was turned into one big erogenous zone.

I felt a little dizzy, breathing as hard as I did. My mind was fogged out of lust. I had problems sorting things out - I had too many inputs. I gave up and just enjoyed all the caresses.

Rosie has been licking my pussy for a while, letting her tongue piercing circle my clit from time to time. It was making me insane of lust. They held both my hands, and when they squeezed, I instinctively squeezed back. Jenny was kissing and biting my nipples while Rosie gave me a long kiss on the corner of my mouth, letting her tongue slide over my lips. When I turned my head to kiss her back, she moved away. Then she was there again, teasing me. Finally, she let me kiss her, and I played with her pierced tongue.

Wait a minute! I was kissing Rosie while she was licking me?? Something was wrong! I had a mouth on each nipple too! I started to count hands but was so horny that I lost count a few times. One in each hand, one on each ankle. One stroking my thighs and one or two on my breasts and stomach. The last time I saw Jenny and Rosie, they had one head and two hands each.

Someone else was there!

It was a strange feeling: I was naked and vulnerable and so horny that all I could think of was to reach my orgasm. Knowing that at least two strangers were present and adding to my pleasure, obviously didn't bother me. If I wasn't that horny, I think I would have freaked out. Now I just enjoyed the ride. Every time I was close to orgasm, the tongue left my clit and didn't return before I had cooled down a little. Each time I complained with a regretful sound. At that point, every word had escaped me.

I wanted to cum. So much. Something came to me. What was it Jenny had said? About cumming?

My mind was a little bit foggy. It was hard to concentrate. Was I allowed to cum? Was I allowed to ask? And should I use the word Mistress? I had no collar on. And the other people would hear me. Did they know that Jenny was my Mistress? Of course, they did - they held me and licked me. I couldn't think straight. I just followed my instincts and managed to add some words in between my moans:

"Please... Mistress... may... I... come?... Please!"

Apparently, it was Jenny that licked my left ear, because she said in a low voice close to my ear:

"Not yet!"

"Awww... Please!... Please!... "

I repeated it again and again - each moan had turned into a please! Almost like a mantra. Finally, after a long time, my pledges were heard.

"Yes, my slave. You have my permission!"

The tongue licking my clit kept teasing me but stayed with my clit now. The fingers in my pussy (when did they put fingers in my pussy??) stroke me faster and began rubbing the front wall of my pussy, finding the sweet spot.

I felt a tension in my stomach grow. Somewhere down below it turned into a slow pulse that grew more intense. I found that my moans were shorter - just like I had less air in my lungs. I inhaled fresh air in deep gasps but ran out of air with each moan. The contractions in my abdomen became stronger and then the orgasm hit me. I realized that I ran out of air in each moan because I was screaming my lungs out. It was a good thing that they held my arms and legs because I might have fallen off the bench.

I just came and came. It was the longest orgasm I had ever experienced. Eventually, it was over. Almost. I still had small random contractions in my pussy and fought to get my breath back. I did not pass out but felt a little dizzy. My tormentors left me one by one, and I realized that I still kept a hand in each of mine, clenching them as hard as I could.

"Oh, I am sorry," I said quietly and released my grip. Rosie said: It is all right. Lie still and relax a bit. She made me stretch my legs so I could lie flat. I couldn't remember that they had bent and spread my knees that much, but everything had been a blur.

"Lift your ass please". I did and she removed the towel keeping my arms trapped. She moved it under my ass and made me sit up and slide my legs over the side of the bench so I sat facing her, having a knee on each side of her. I was rubbed with a soft towel to remove the last oil. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I hugged back, still a little dizzy. We hugged for a few minutes until my breathing was back to normal.

"Close your eyes! I will remove the scarf now, and then you can blink and get used to the light. Hold this glass. It is just cold water." I took a few sips.

I opened my eyes in a short blink. There was not a bright light - merely candle lights. The curtains were covering the windows. I looked right into Rosie's eyes. She was smiling at me and came closer for a long kiss.

I smelled coffee and remembered that we were not alone. I ended the kiss and asked:

"Who...."

A final hug from Rosie and she took my glass and stepped aside. I saw that the room was filled with people. Not to the brim, but I saw two women sitting on the couch. Jenny sat in the recliner and on the two free sides of the coffee table, four cushions were placed on the floor. My eyes were adjusted to the light now, and I saw that Bimbo was sitting on the cushion most to the right, and Sofia was sitting next to her. On the couch sat Bitch and the lady I met in the restroom at the restaurant Tuesday. The Dommes in the furniture and the subs on the floor. Jenny was wearing black leather pants now and a cream-colored blouse. The lady from the restaurant was wearing a black dress and Bitch had black jeans and a T-shirt on. The two subs were in thongs only. Sofia in black, and Bimbo in neon pink. Her lower back and ass still had the red stripes, and she moved quite uneasily when she shifted on the cushion. I wondered how long those stripes would be visible. I made a reminder to myself that I should ask someone. I better be prepared for the day I get some of those stripes myself. Until now, I had experienced one spanking - by hand.

They were all looking at me, smiling. If this had happened a week ago, I would have covered my face with my hands and run out of the room and probably out of town too. But here I sat, stark naked and with my legs spread so much that they could see my naked pussy. But they had seen me naked, and some of them had even touched, kissed, and probably licked me too. All I could do was to take a deep breath and say:

"Wow! Thanks a lot!"

The lady from the restaurant rose and put her glasses on the coffee table. She inched her way behind the recliner where Jenny sat and made her way over to me. She gave me a long, warm hug. Did everyone hug that much? She smelled wonderful.

"Welcome Ann! We met earlier this week, but I did not introduce myself. I guess it would have ruined more than one surprise and probably scared you more than necessary."

She wouldn't scare me? I was about to shit my pants in that restroom!

"I am Ruth, and I own this lovely girl Sofia, that I understand you have met too. I am glad to meet you again, and I believe that we will see each other frequently from now on. I am looking forward to getting to know you. What you see here is a group of girls that are closely knit friends. We share a lot, and we have no secrets to each other. Well, the last week has been with some secret planning, but that is necessary from time to time. I am sure that you'll understand."

Another hug, and she moved in the direction of her seat. Behind her, Bitch stood ready to give one of her usual fridge-hugs.

"Hi again! You are a lovely girl and Jen and Rosie can be proud of having found you. I hope we can enjoy each other's company, and not only in the gym on Wednesdays and Saturdays. We meet like this a few times a month, and elsewhere in between. When you learn where we live, our door will always be open for you."

She grabbed my shoulder with her hand and gave it a firm squeeze. I thanked her - and meant it with all my heart.

Rosie had sat on the cushion next to Jenny, and Sofia moved to the seat next to her, looking at me, patting the cushion she just left. I sat between her and Bimbo. I still didn't know if I should love or hate Bimbo, she sent some confusing signals.

*Hi and welcome again!" Bimbo said and gave me a hug and a short peck on the cheek. I hugged her back and Sofia pulled my arm. I turned around and got a hug that easily could have been mistaken for an attack. I was overwhelmed, and then she kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek like Bimbo, but a deep kiss with tongue and all. She had her tongue pierced too. I kissed back as a reflex, thinking that I eventually would have sorted out how to greet whom.

"I am so glad to meet you again. I was sorry I almost spilled the beans in the shop. I hope I did not ruin anything?"

"No" I replied. "I just anticipated that Jen had directed me to you because you knew each other and she would be sure I got a good service and a fair price. And I was happy to shop there. I really like what you found for me."

"And did you find some jeans later?" she asked. She put a mug in front of me and filled it with coffee from the thermos. I took a long sip. It felt really good. She handed me a plate with two pieces of chocolate and a few marshmallows. "Eat these first - you'll need the sugar."

I swallowed the marshmallows and took the first piece of chocolate. When I reached for the last piece, my dizziness was almost gone.

"Yes, I got some very fine jeans too. I have never owned a pair of tight jeans before, so I got a few." I had noticed with the kiss that there was something sticky about her face, and now I realized that her face was wet from eyes to chin!

"Was it you that... did I really...?"

She smiled at me. "Yes, you are a squirter, didn't you know?"

"No, I have never done that before. I am so sorry, let me get a towel."

"Please no. I like the feeling, and I am proud that you did it."

"For a long time, I thought it was Rosie. Then it was you?"

"Yes, from the first lick! You need to learn how to count tongue piercings."

She held her tongue out. She had two tongue piercings: One like Rosie's and another closer to the tip of her tongue.

"Oh my," I said, "that looks sexy. And it worked fine too."

"Training, lots of training."

How could she look that good and be so sexy, and still make me feel that I was something special too?

"When I get better in the art of pussy licking, I need to pay you back." She smiled at me and said to my surprise:

"Don't feel that you owe me. You don't. In fact - I am not allowed to cum very often. I know it sounds weird to you. It is a long story, but that is how it works with Ruth and me, and I am very happy this way."

I must have looked shocked. I composed myself and took a cookie from a plate to hide my reactions. Such a lovely girl, such a delightful tongue and she had seldom an orgasm herself!

I had heard Bimbo say something behind me. I wasn't listening, but I could guess the kind of remark by the sound of the slap and her quiet whining.

As an impulse, I turned my head. Bitch was in a conversation with Ruth and Jenny, and Bimbo was about to undergo her transition from sad to glad. Strange woman!

I turned my head again, and Sofia had turned towards Rosie, and they were hugging. Hmmm, let alone with Bimbo. I took a deep breath and turned towards her again. She turned to me and looked into my eyes:

"You are lucky you hooked up with Jen and Rosie! I have heard that it is your first encounter with both BDSM and lesbianism. It must be quite a big mouthful to digest at once?"

Her voice was different. Not the stereotypical bimbo voice. It was a deep, modulated voice with true concern. I had to pause my breath for a second and adjust to meet a completely different person.

"Errhm, you are right. And it was the first time I had sex with another person!" I added. Her eyes widened and she lifted her eyebrows in surprise.

"And" - I added - "the first time I had sex with two persons. And having sex with - how many were you today?"

She looked a little uneasy when she said with a low voice: "Four".

"I haven't had time to process much. I feel like I am on a roller coaster and the first round hasn't ended yet. If I get a few days without too many new inputs, I will be able to think again. But right now, I feel safe, secure, and very much loved."

"Yes, we discussed if this was too much for you, but Jenny insisted. She believes in you."

It was my turn to lift my eyebrows. Bimbo continued:

"We have a group on Facebook Messenger, all of us here. To keep Rosie from knowing what was going on, Jen made a new group with all of us sans Rosie. She alerted us Monday evening that you had made contact and we have been supporting her, as we always support each other."

"You mean that I have been discussed all week?"

"Mostly until Wednesday. She felt she had to be sure that you would fit in. That is why Ruth was dining alone at the Italian."

"And I was sent to Sofia to shop for clothes? She made a blunder, commenting that a 'she' would like the blouse I picked. I asked her directly, and she confessed that Jen had texted her about me. I just thought that they were friends. - Which they are, of course. I just had no idea that it was a part of a bigger plot."

"Jen had early work hours this week. Ruth doubled for her a few hours on Tuesday and Wednesday to give you two the chance to have a nice morning together. We all wanted this to work. We have heard about you for a long time - if you hadn't shown up this week, Jen and Rosie would have asked you out in a couple of weeks."

"Yes, Jenny told me that Wednesday. I knew that they had noticed me, but..."

"They have wanted a girlfriend for a long time. Not anyone - but if they met the right one - they had a deal that they would give it a try. You are one lucky girl. And being a newbie is no problem with Jen and Rosie. You couldn't have chosen a better couple to meet. They have their kinks, but don't we all?"

I hadn't noticed that Rosie and Sofia had left the room, but now they returned, hand in hand. Probably from the bathroom.

"You have heard about their toilet rules?" Bimbo continued. "It is mostly Rosie's kink."

"Yes, she introduced them to me this morning. I found it strange, but I really feel that I am servicing when I do it. It is somewhat humiliating, but when it is appreciated, I feel satisfied myself."

"You've really done it? Aren't you repulsed a little?"

"I am a farm girl. You cannot push me off balance so easy."

"If you feel that something is wrong, talk to them. They will probably test you by letting you try things and watch how you react. You can always say no if you dislike things."

"I have been tricked into many things this week. As long as they are ready to be at my side and hold my hands, I am fine."

"Are you on Facebook?"

"Yes," I nodded, "I have a few friends from back home. And my family."

"Before we leave today, you will have four new friends and the group we have together. Please call one of us if you have doubts or questions. Jen and Rosie will not be offended."

"Thanks. I will do that if I get in need of it. I wondered... how come that Bimbo is two so different persons?"

"Oh, that is a long story. You'll get the short version: I used to be a social worker. Some people have really big problems and the social system - that was me - cannot help them all. I had a breakdown and almost a year on sick leave before I was fired. I spent months lying on the couch, facing the backrest. Bitch tried everything: Rides on the bike, talks, deeper talks, weekends in a cabin, weekends in a big city, theatres, amusement parks, long walks, Netflix binge, and more talks. At some point, I cried out: Why am I not a silly bimbo, not even able to understand her misery? And what do you think Bitch said? 'Yes, why not?' "

I caught a movement in the corner of my eye. Bitch had heard her name mentioned and turned her head. She smiled at Bimbo. Bimbo smiled back. Man, they were in love!

"I tried to play the role of the bimbo the rest of the day. We had a nice time. I had to convince myself all the time, and the role grew on me. It sounds funny, but it was good therapy. Bimbo gave me the break that I needed. Having no responsibility at all, not feeling bad about watching silly TV series. If the hamper was full to the brim, I felt bad if I couldn't overcome to fill the washing machine. But Bimbo could just say out loud, that she would probably do it wrong, and then let Bitch show her, how it should be done, and then it was done."

"I have always been interested in beauty and hair," Bimbo continued. "So I took a job as a hairdresser trainee. Now I work in a hair salon. Bimbo is not with me at work. I talk with the customers and some of them have problems, and I try to help. But the feeling that it is my responsibility, is gone. I can just give them verbal support and perhaps advise them on how to approach the system. When I am down, I need Bimbo in my life, so she is never far away. And sometimes I just enjoy being naïve. It has grown on me."

I squeezed her hands. When did I take them in mine?

"And they still call you Bimbo? And when did Bitch get her name?"

"Bitch has always been Bitch. Bitch and Bimbo is a great alliteration. No one says Bitch and Karen anymore. All the lezzies call me Bimbo."

I hugged her.

"I am glad you told me, and I am impressed that you found a way out. I have some issues myself, but I can talk with people if I really want to." I told her briefly about my introverted life and how I practiced talking to Jenny.