Ann Taylor and Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
John is (almost) late for work.
2.3k words
4.03
4.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John opened his eyes and immediately looked at the bedside clock. It showed 04:57. Time to get up.

He turned off the alarm and quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Without turning on the light he quickly relieved himself, brushed his teeth, and dressed in running shorts and a tee shirt. He felt invigorated and was looking forward to this morning's run.

On his way out of the bedroom, he looked down at his sleeping wife and thought about last night. In the soft glow of the nightlight, her face reminded him of the woman he'd married so long ago. He loved her so much. They'd sacrificed so much over the years and he felt lucky that she stood by his side through thick and thin.

He padded downstairs in his socks, putting on his running shoes that were kept by the kitchen door. Soundlessly, he walked out into the cool morning air and closed the door behind him.

As he started his workout routine, stretching and loosening up he thought to himself how awkward this felt. This was the first time in 18 years he didn't have physical training every morning with troops under his supervision. No lines of people saluting, reporting status, and joking with each other about who drank too much the night before, or who scored with the local bar flies. A command to attention would bring almost instant silence. Suddenly one hundred or more people were acting in unison, with a singular purpose. There was something missing when no one called cadence or orchestrated the events that started the day. He was alone on the street and it felt strange.

A few people were coming out of their homes, like him to start their individual workout sessions. Some headed to the gym in their cars, one bringing out a bicycle and soundlessly headed down the street. Despite the unfamiliar solitude, John enjoyed the quiet. It gave him time to think and prepare himself mentally for the day. He took stock of his surroundings, turned, and headed in the direction that would return to this spot about 30 minutes and five miles later.

He couldn't help but think about the conversation with Ann last night. The thought was titillating that a beautiful young woman wanted to have sex with his wife and him. The mental images were arousing and led to the best sex he and Ann had had in months. But there were also so many doubts, did Ann want to do this, would it affect their relationship, hiding that kind of thing from children, and what would it be like looking at his wife afterward? He completely understood why Lisa approached his wife. Ann was beautiful. Her petite appearance made her appear vulnerable, her smile made her approachable and she radiated a sexuality that sparked the imagination. What should he do? What should they do? How would he feel if Ann agreed, and if she consented without him?

Ann slowly opened her eyes, and thoughts of last night brought a smile. She stretched cat-like and let out a gentle moan. The sunlight beaming into the room and the clock on the nightstand told her that John would be back from his run soon. The noise in the hall bathroom and the kids fussing about finding the right clothes and organizing school work told her the kids were up their day had begun. She so wanted to lay in bed and wait for John to come in for his shower. She wanted more.

Reluctantly, she got out of bed and quickly showered. Looking at the bed she shook her head realized the sheets needed to be changed after lasts night frolics. Putting on her bra and sundress she went downstairs to oversee the children's departure for school.

Susan was the first to greet her on the way to the kitchen. "Mornin' mom," she said. "Do you think it will be possible for me to get a car? I'm the only senior riding a bus to school. It doesn't look right. And,.. and it makes it impossible to sign up for after-school stuff because I can't stay late. And I can't get a job after school if I don't have a way to get back and forth."

"Dad and I will talk about it when he gets in," said Ann. He'll be in soon and we'll have a few minutes before the bus gets here."

"Thanks, mom," said Susan, and she followed Ann into the kitchen. Susan fixed herself some cereal and smiled at her mother.

Ann hummed to herself as she fixed a pot of coffee and turned on the kitchen radio.

Susan looked around the room and made certain the boys couldn't hear her next comment. "Looks like somebody got some last night," said Susan with a broad smile.

"WHAT?" exclaimed Ann. "What makes you say that young lady?"

"Mom," said Susan with a grin. "I'm not twelve years old. It's as plain as the smile on your face. You're literally glowing."

"Young lady that's none of your business," said Ann blushing not knowing what else to say.

"Mom, I'm really happy for you and dad," she continued.

Looking around one more time she said, "Mom, I'm eighteen, I'm not completely ignorant about what two people do in bed together."

At that moment John entered through the kitchen door and removed his running shoes. Then, suddenly the kitchen was full of people as the boys came in and jostled each other for bowels, milk, orange juice, bread, making lunches, and in general creating chaos.

"Did I interrupt something?" asked John noticing that Ann looked a little red-faced.

"Nothing we can talk about now," said Ann quietly while handing him a cup of coffee.

John made his way to the table and Susan began making her pitch about getting a car. It didn't take long for the boys to join in explaining how they could share the ride to school, not having to ride the bus, and being able to stay after school for sports.

John sipped his coffee, entertaining all the comments. Listening intently to each of the kids in turn.

"Tell you what," he said after each had made their appeal. "There's a bunch of cars for sale parked at the PX. It's rotation time for the school and people are looking to sell cars before they deploy overseas. Tomorrow morning we can go take a look and see what's there and what folks are asking."

"Yeah!" said the boys giving each other a high five.

Susan grinned and hugged her dad. "Ew," she said when she realized he was still sweaty from his workout.

"Hey," said John. "No guarantees. You guys will have to pay for upkeep and your own gas. We'll cover the insurance and help with buying something affordable. No sports cars and nothing flashy."

The kids looked at each other and at Ann. They were nodding with big smiles. "Ok," they said almost in unison.

Ann spoke up, "The bus will be outside in a couple of minutes. Get your stuff and don't forget your lunches and homework."

With that the children scattered. After a few minutes of fussing about finding pens, books, lunch bags, and complaining about being late, they were all out the door.

There was a long pause as the house fell nearly silent. The radio in the background played a slow classic rock tune. John said quietly looking at Ann, "I think they're playing our song."

He took Ann into his arms and slowly swayed to the melody just enjoying the feeling of holding her close.

Near the end of the song, Ann broke the embrace and grabbed a handful of the sticky tee shirt. "Let's get you out of this thing," she said and gently pulled him toward the stairs.

In the bedroom, they lay on the bed and began kissing like a couple of teenagers. Ann pulled John's shirt over his head and ran her hands across his chest. She used her fingernails to stimulate his nipples and he felt the electricity throughout his body. She gently nibbled and kissed his chest as she worked his way down his stomach. She pulled his shorts off and threw them across the room. Ann gently massaged his growing cock gently cooed as it responded in her hands.

"I haven't showered," He said.

"That's ok," she replied. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me now." There was a fire in her eyes, her lips slightly puckered, her faced flushed, her hands moving with determination. She was like a cat in heat moving against him.

John stood and removed her clothes in a single motion. Laying her down on her back he parted her legs and inhaled her musky fragrance. After a short moment, he teased her clit lightly then kissing her the inside of her thighs.

Ann responded immediately. Her already excited body instantly began to spasm as she had the first of several orgasms. She squeezed him hard between her thighs and held his head in place until she became too sensitive for him to continue.

"Fuck me," she said. Her voice was deep and raspy. She pulled him up to her and kissed him hard, ignoring her juices on his face. She was thrusting her hips against him and moaning incoherently. "Fuck me hard," she grunted. "Now."

She reached down and grabbed his hard cock and placed it at the entrance to her soaked cunt. She thrust up against him as he drove himself into her completely in one quick stroke.

"Hard," she groaned. "Ahhh.. yes..yes.."

John began thrusting like a man obsessed. Slowly at first, withdrawing his cock almost completely then driving hard into the petite woman beneath him. She grabbed his back hard and pulled him into her. Her nails dug into him and he arched his back with a groan. She spread her legs wide she as she wanted him deeper inside. Their pace quickened almost uncontrolled.

"Fuck," grunted John quickening his pace.

"Yes, fuck me hard," said Ann, her hips thrusting harder against him.

"I'm co.., errr... " Ann nearly screamed as her orgasm overtook her ability to say anything. John met her orgasm with his. Each holding the other as the pleasure and passion enveloped them. Spasms coursed through them as they melded together, holding each other, breathing heavily, sweat mingling as they kissed, deeply.

They lay there together for a brief minute. Gently kissing, caressing each other, ignoring the world around them.

"I love you," said Ann.

Then with the gentlest of kisses John said, "I love you too. I always will."

John rolled over and read the alarm clock, which said 07:33.

"Shit," he said. I've gotta get moving. There's a staff meeting at 8."

He bolted from the bed and ran to the bathroom to shower. In ten minutes he was showered and got dressed still damp. His shoes were scuffed and the brass belt buckle was a little tarnished. But those would have to wait. He had barely 15 minutes to make the 20 minute walk to the office.

John arrived at the building just as the unit director, Colonel Harriman entered the meeting room.

"Crap", John said to himself. "I don't have a pen or note paper." But being late was worse than being unprepared so he knew he was going to take the hit. He followed the Colonel into the meeting room and found a seat furthest from the front. The room became very quiet and everyone looked at him as he took his seat.

Two large tables faced each other in the middle of the room. At the far end a smaller head table created a U shape. The Director and his deputy LTC Meshau were seated overlooking the 12 people in the staff.

This was his first meeting since being assigned less than two weeks ago. There were five majors, including him and four Lieutenant Colonels in the organization. Each officer held a different military expertise. Two majors and one lieutenant colonel were female. Two civilians, one a senior budget specialist, the other Harriman's executive secretary, also female, sat at adjacent the head table. These monthly staff meetings were the Director's way of getting updates and the staff sharing project information. Each staff member was expected to present a 5 to 10 minute description and the status of their projects. John had not been assigned anything but background reading so far. Harriman had spent the last 10 days at the Pentagon and hadn't yet met John in person.

John found himself sitting next to Major Ross, a buxom red head. She was holding a pile of briefing papers and was dutifully paying attention as LTC Meshau called for the first briefing. Without looking back at him, Major Ross passed John a pen and note paper under the table. John let out an almost audible sigh and began to take notes.

At the end of the last briefing, LTC Meshau introduced John to the group. "Ladies and gentlemen," he started, pointing to John. "This is Major John Taylor. He's coming to us from 8th Infantry Division, Germany. He'll be assigned projects for Engineer, Armor and Aviation. You people with the corresponding projects get him up to speed. Set up one-on-one detailed briefings within the week. Make sure he knows the timelines and budget information. Taylor, if you have any questions, see me." As the meeting adjourned Meshau stood and said, "OK, people if there are no issues, get to work."

Major Ross rose from her chair and gave John a quick smile. John offered to return her pen, "This is yours," he said handing her the pen. She was about to say something when a voice boomed from the front of the room.

Colonel Harriman had been silent for the entire two hour meeting. As he stood to exit he said for everyone to hear, "Taylor, my office, ten minutes."

Ross's smile quickly faded. "Keep it," she said. "You'll need it," as she walked out of the room.