Ann Taylor and Friends

Story Info
Ann Taylor is a dedicated Army wife.
1.8k words
3.92
24.8k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a work of fiction and is the sole property of the author. It may not be used, copied or reproduced in any form without explicit consent of the author. Any similarity to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All rights reserved.

*

Ann Taylor, 37 years old, a mother of three, stood a little over 5 ft. tall. Her petite build and medium-long brown hair did not make her stand out in a crowd. Ann's remarkable features were her deep brown eyes, almost perfect complexion, bright smile, and lips that begged to be kissed. She hovered over her brood of children and her husband, John, and would do almost anything for them. In the few hours after school and before bedtime she was trying hard not to act flustered by the events earlier in the day.

John was sitting in the dining room reading several work papers. 18 years in the Army brought them to an Army post in the Midwest after three years stationed with combat units in Germany. He was expected to "hit the ground running," as they say. A dedicated career officer, he brought home reading files related to his new job so he could keep up with his peers. He knew this would probably be his last assignment unless he could impress enough people to get recommended for promotion. He also knew getting recognized would be hard. At 5'6" and with a medium build he didn't stand out as an athlete, he wasn't from West Point, and all his peers seemed to have all the 'boxes checked' for promotion.

Their three children, James, 16, Brian, 17, and Susan, 18, were finishing up homework and would be headed off to bed shortly. They were excellent kids and glad to be back in the States. Making friends was stock in trade for Army kids, but other activities like sports and social clubs were a little harder for the newcomers. The technology was new to them and a little intimidating given that cell phones, computers, and American television shows weren't as available in Germany. At least in the States, they could more easily adapt to the changing world and focus on plans after graduating high school.

Ann had turned on the TV knowing that John would soon put the reading aside. He would join her watching the evening news and Jay Leno before they went to bed.

It wasn't long before John came in carrying a beer for him and a glass of wine for her. He sighed as he settled into the old worn-out recliner.

"You've been quiet this evening," said John.

"Yeah," she sighed. "I've been looking at the new cell phones and computers for the kids. They're so expensive. I know they'll be needing them before long for school and keeping in touch with friends." She was happy that she had deflected the "what's on your mind?" conversation, at least temporarily.

"We'll make it happen, we always do somehow," John said.

Ann heard the disappointment in his voice. She knew he was trying to provide better for his family but it seemed harder every time they moved to another assignment.

John focused on the television news and sipped his beer.

Ann quickly finished her wine and said, "It's been a long day. I think I'm going to bed a little early."

"I'll be up soon," said John. "I just need to unwind a little."

Ann kissed him on the forehead and headed up the stairs.

In the bedroom, she quickly showered and put on her favorite red nightgown. She was both excited and nervous about the conversation she was about to have. Ann could feel the warmth and wetness between her legs that had been there since early afternoon.

It wasn't long before John came upstairs and got ready for bed.

As he pulled back the covers he grinned as he noticed the red nightgown. "Looks like someone might get lucky tonight," he said as he lay down and reached over to kiss her.

She smiled and kissed him deeply.

"Well, I need to tell you about what happened this afternoon," she said coyly.

"Oh, and what would bring this on in the middle of the week?" he said, propping himself up on one elbow.

"Do you remember Lisa from the barbecue last Saturday?" asked Ann.

"Our neighbor's daughter?" said John. The name brought to mind the image of the tall, 20-something, short-haired blonde. The tank top had hugged a perfect pair of tits. She had long legs that went on forever. "Yeah, she'd be hard to forget," he said with a smile. "Her short shorts and tank top got a lot of attention. She was flirting with everyone at the party. She sure had James's interest."

Ann responded, "James wasn't the only one. I noticed every guy, including you, and even some of the women, eyeing her all afternoon."

"Well," Ann continued, "She stopped by this afternoon."

"Oh, do tell," said John, smiling. He started tracing Ann's hard nipples through the satin material.

"She dropped off the bowl I used for the potato salad Saturday. We talked for most of the afternoon before the kids got home from school," said Ann.

"And the topic of conversation was...?" asked John.

"She's 28. It seems she's an adjunct professor at the university teaching behavioral phycology," continued Ann. "She knew the couple who lived in these quarters before us. Their names were Steve and Mary and were about our age. She was having affairs with both of them."

"What!" exclaimed John in disbelief. "That is fucking wild. On post with an officer and his wife!"

"It gets better," whispered Ann as she pushed John over on his back and straddled his hips. "The three of them were pretty cozy for quite a while. Then it seems Steve and Mary got together with Lisa's parents regularly too."

"Holy crap," said John. "A regular Peyton Place right here in our building. You mean our neighbors, Bob and Deb, are swingers?"

"It seems so," said Ann. "At least they were. Everything fell apart for all of them when Steve got caught having sex with the post commander's secretary in the headquarters conference room."

"But..." John stuttered, trying to get his mind around what Ann was saying. "I guess getting caught screwing the boss's secretary isn't a good idea, especially when the boss is a three-star. That doesn't lend itself to a long career."

Ann began a slow rocking motion as she could feel John's erection slowly growing beneath her.

"So what made her bring up this torrid tale of sex and intrigue with you?" asked John, beginning to grin and responding to Ann's stimulation.

Ann continued, "We talked a lot about things that were happening on post, between the swinging and affairs that she knew about. But when Steve got caught with the secretary, the post commander put a stop to the debauchery. He put the word out that he'd discipline anyone caught for "moral turpitude" in his command."

"That would put a damper on the party," said John.

"It did some and sent a lot of it off post," said Ann.

"Lisa asked me if I had ever cheated on you," said Ann. "I told her that I never had, or had the intention to step out on our marriage."

"That's so noble of you," said John grinning even more.

Ann bent down and kissed John passionately again and whispered, "She then said she wanted to kiss me."

"What?" said John. The thought of that beautiful young blonde kissing his lovely wife immediately sent a jolt to his groin. "What'd you say?"

"Mmmmm. I thought that would get a response from you" Ann grinned and slowly increased her gentle swaying and smiling down at John. His excitement was becoming obvious.

"I was speechless. I didn't say anything at first," said Ann. "Then she slowly came over and kissed me. Very lightly at first, then passionately. It took my breath away."

"Did you kiss her back?" asked John.

"Not at first, but... but I think I did because her passion sort of took over."

"Wow," said John, smiling. "Do I have to worry about you becoming a lesbian?"

"I don't think so, sweetie, but she did make me an offer. She said she wanted to have me, to make love to me. The look in her eyes was really, really intense."

"So the neighbor's daughter is hitting on my wife," said John. I don't know if I should be angry or threatened?"

"There's a little more," said Ann increasing her rocking motion. "She said she'd fuck you too if it meant being able to have me."

With that Ann slowly moved down John's body, took his cock out of his boxers and took him into her mouth. She wanted John to think about what she had just said. It was clear he was excited. He quickly got harder than he had been in a long time.

"Oh, jeez..." John moaned. "Now I don't know if I should be offended. And what did you tell her?" asked John, beginning to breath heavily.

Ann quickly moved up John's body and quickly impaled herself on John's cock. She had been wet ever since Lisa first kissed her. She needed this. It had been too long.

"I told her I'd think about it," said Ann, gradually increasing her motion. "And I would talk to you."

At this point, John's imagination was filled with thoughts of Ann and Lisa. And then of he and Ann and Lisa having sex.

Ann was an expert at controlling her motion to extend her pleasure and gradually building to the climax she had wanted since Lisa kissed her. John began thrusting underneath her with a passion he hadn't had in a long time. Grabbing her hips and pulling her down in a hard, slow rhythm.

"OH Gawd," moaned Ann between clenched teeth. She tried to slow down and prolong the pleasure but the feeling overwhelmed her. She matched his strokes as their pace increased, and soon their orgasms exploded together. She leaned forward and bit John's shoulder trying to contain a loud moan. John let out a loud groan, trying his best not to wake the kids in their rooms down the hall.

After a few moments, Ann began to stir on John's softening cock. They were both drenched in sweat and trying to catch their breath. Ann slowly moved to her side of her bed and rested her head on John's chest.

They both lay quietly for a few minutes.

"Wow," said John.

"Mmmm," purred Ann.

"I guess you can say we talked about it," said John.

"Mmmm, we did... for now," replied Ann.

"What are you gonna tell her?" John asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I think we might need to talk about it more tomorrow," she grinned.