Ann, the Club Inner and Beyond

Story Info
Ann opened out her life.
3.6k words
4.59
3.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danieluk
Danieluk
322 Followers

Single again woman continues to explore her needs. See "See Charity, and "Ann has a good Trip 1 & 2", published earlier.

Ann goes to the Club Dinner and beyond.

Ann Phillips' mind was in turmoil.

In her late thirties, married at twenty-two, amicably divorced at twenty-eight, shoulder length blonde hair, slim, five foot five, with very long legs for her hight, athletic, and a successful IT manager for a large UK company, you would think that life should be good.

Life always has its slings and arrows, and Ann's marriage had broken up because she was unable to have children and she had resumed her passion as a triathlete and thrown herself into her work. Moderately successful, her husband had become resentful of her pursuit, and they had drifted apart.

Resuming her maiden name, things had been good for some time. Her work progressed and she had become a successful manager and her triathlon career, although now at the age group stage, was still enjoyable and she had taken to raising money for the various charities the club supported.

He club was very friendly, and she had made friends easily. Her good looks had drawn the attention of some of the male members, and she had dated a small number. Nothing lasting, but she was happy with that.

In the last month her world had been turned upside down.

Twice, over just a few weeks, she had let her guard down, once over her charity collecting, and then at a company convention.

Work had never been the same, every time she came across her "men" she felt herself getting wet and wanting to be used again. They had all been very discrete, some were married, and she had promised that maybe they could use her again next convention, if they were discrete.

And Ann had loved every minute of both indiscretions.

Now, with the Club dinner and awards evening that day, she was unsure whether it was wise to go. She would be surrounded by some very well-built men, and could she resist the temptation to allow herself to let go and become a bit of a slut in the club?

The decision was made for her when her friend, Izzy Jones, came round to her house with news from the club.

A bubbly blonde, who was also very attractive, and very popular with the male members of the club was married to a very well-off company executive who always seemed to be away on some business trip, leaving Izzy get on with things.

No mean athlete herself, and a member of the club committee, Izzy was easy to like, and she had a knack of coercing people to follow her "instructions."

"Come on Ann, we're off to the club "do" to celebrate!"

Izzy was already dressed in a tight black dress, hold up stockings and high heels. Made up to the "Nines" and clearly ready to party.

"Celebrate?" Ann said.

"Yes, you have won the prize for the most money raised for charity this year. How did you do it? Now you must go" Chattered Izzy.

Ann blushed and turned slightly way from her friend, remembering how she had opened up to them to get that money.

Izzy looked at Ann quizzically, intrigued at the response to her question.

"Look" she continued, "I've brought you a gold anklet to wear tonight, it will look lovely on your long legs with that gorgeous blue dress of yours!"

"Oh Izzy, you shouldn't have, its lovely, but doesn't wearing an ankle bracelet send messages that you are available for sex?" She stammered.

"Well, I wear one all the time, I have several it's fun to change and anyway, you are single." Izzy answered.

Ann was wearing a simple dress and Izzy quickly unzipped it and before she could do anything, it was in a heap at her feet as Izzy stripped it off her. Ann was naked underneath, and all flustered, as Izzy stared at her body.

"My" purred Izzy, letting her soft hand linger on Ann's back "I would like to play with you girl, but now you get in the shower while I sort your cloths."

Ann, still flustered at Izzy's boldness did as she was told and fled to the sanctuary of her shower.

An hour and a half later, the two girls had arrived by taxi at the venue for the evening.

Izzy had dressed Ann in a dark blue knee length dress with a very full skirt and tight bodice with built in "boob" supports which kept her milky shoulders and neck exposed. 3inch heels, tanned bare legs and the skimpiest thong she could find in Ann's draws. A short sleeved lace cardigan just covered her shoulders emphasising the milkiness of her skin.

Her fine gold necklace was complimented exquisitely by the new gold anklet on her right leg.

At first Ann had had been reluctant as to how much bare leg was on show but as Izzy clipped the gold anklet on her right ankle she relented and agreed to the outfit.

Together they were stunning.

Izzy "crashed" into the venue in her usual style, greeting all and sundry like old friends. She let a much more subdued Ann to a table with their names on it. Just about everyone gazed at them, some with surprise, others calling back and not a few with lust.

All through the boring part of the evening, Izzy kept probing Ann as to how she had made so much money collecting, suspecting something juicy because of Ann's blushes. Ann wasn't responding. Izzy made sure her wine was always topped up and kept probing gently.

By the time it was Ann's turn to mount the stage to accept her prize, she was slightly drunk and when one of the members called for a twirl to show the room her prize she responded happily and did two full twirls up on the stage. Her dress, with its full skirt was clearly made for dancing and as she spun it went out fully horizontal.

A moment of silence followed as her long shapely legs and tight arse were exposed to the club. Her tiny thong hiding nothing. Instantly a loud round of applause followed with a few whistles and calls as she descended from the stage.

"Go girl!" Izzy greeted her friend as she came back to the table. "So, is that how you made the money?"

Ann giggled as she had realised, she had given the club a full view and without thinking said," No, that would not have been enough for them."

Instantly she regretted her words and looked at Izzy in horror.

Izzy moved very close, and Ann felt the heat from her and the heady intoxication of her perfume.

"You opened your legs for it didn't you? You naughty girl. I love it!" Whispered Izzy.

Ann looked at her, a tear welling up in one eye, "you mustn't tell, please, but I loved doing it, being used by them was wonderful."

"I won't tell, but now I know you are not as innocent as you seem, we will have some discrete fun, I'm sure."

Ann recovered quickly and with Izzy leading, joined in the dancing with the other members where she quickly found herself in as much demand as Izzy with the men.

Dance after dance, interspersed with the odd wine break, kept them going until the music finally came to an end. Both had had a good time and because of her dress, Ann had had more than one wandering hand cupping her arse cheeks as her men had been pushing their clear erections against her tummy during the slow numbers.

Izzy grabbed her hand and lead her back to their table. "Who are we taking home to fuck?"

Ann looked nonplussed at her friend. "Don't know, none really turn me on." She replied.

Both girls giggled as the venue started to clear. "Look, I need to get laid tonight, Ralph is back in the next few days, so let's go to Shaws Club, maybe we will get lucky." Said Izzy giggling again. Ann giggled and agreed readily.

The taxi dropped them outside the club, and they walked the few feet to the entrance.

Shaws Club was an upmarket club in the centre of town with a reputation of being open late and very discrete. As they approached the entrance, a large, well-dressed man moved to meet them.

"Oh, hello again Mrs Jones" the man greeted them in a deep friendly voice.

Izzy smiled back. "Hello Stanley, smooth as ever" she giggled.

"And who do we have here" asked Stanley? His eyes casting a slow longing look at Ann, stopping to admire her anklet. "Looking for a good time in the club I hope?"

Ann blushed slightly as Izzy came to her rescue. "This is Miss Phillips, my friend, and always on my husband, Ralf's, account Stanley."

"Understood Mrs Jones, please come in and I will get you some drinks to start with." With that, Stanley opened the door and followed them inside.

As they entered Ann followed Stanley quite closely, the lighting was subdued and very tastefully done. Stanley's outline in front of her was guiding them to a quiet booth and when they arrived, he turned and courteously stood aside to allow them to sit.

As she sat, Ann noticed a waiter arrive with a tray of glasses and a chilled bottle of champagne.

"Oh, thank you Stanley" said Izzy smiling at him.

"Your usual Mrs Jones of course." He turned to Ann and said, "I hope you don't mind my presumption Miss Phillips, but if you would prefer anything else, it can be arranged."

Ann looked at him and agreed the champagne would be splendid.

Without further ado, Stanley turned and left them to their drinks.

"Classy doorman!" Ann giggled as he left.

Izzy looked at her and smiled, "he owns Shaws, and a number of other places around the country, worth millions."

Ann's eyes gave away her surprise and she giggled again.

A short while later Stanley came across to their table and sat down close to the two girls.

"Well, Miss Phillips, just to let you know that my club is very discreet, and you are now registered as a member and that anything you require will be charged to Mr Ralph Jones. The husband of the delectable Mrs Jones here." Stanley said quietly to her.

Ann was a little taken back by the statement but as she was about to question it, Izzy but a hand on her arm and said, "it's fine dear, Ralph would want it no other way, a friend of mine is a friend of his, and anyway the old sod will hardly notice it. A lovely woman like you will hardly have to run up any kind of account here, too many will be willing to pay for your company."

Ann looked at her friend and then at Stanley, "So, what have I just been presented with Stanley?" Purred Ann. She had taken new notice of this man and the whole thing intrigued her as the champagne started to take effect and she could feel a familiar longing in her stomach.

"You two must excuse me for a short while", cut in Izzy, "I can see a friend who may be able to help me with something I need," she said, getting up leaving Ann and Stanley to talk.

Stanley eased himself closer to Ann until she felt him touching her body. She didn't move away as he began to talk.

The club opens at twelve noon every day and we serve anything our members want, lunch, dinner, snacks, and all kinds of drinks and only close when the last member has left. We also cater for anything else the member wants. We have private rooms for members to use as they wish, but the whole establishment is covered by discrete CCTV which is monitored life for the benefit of the members." Stanly explained.

"CCTV?" Said Ann, somewhat disturbed.

"Yes, live monitoring and recording for safety reasons but only released if a member requests it and only if they are the subject of the recording." He replied.

"Are you a brothel?" Ann whispered.

Stanley threw his head back and laughed quietly, "No, certainly not, I will not allow sex for money in any of my establishments, but if a member wants to entertain in a private room, that is up to them. If I find out money has changed hands that will mean immediate expulsion for the member. I will not allow it. Happy?"

Ann smiled, comforted by his manner and the warm ambiance of the club.

"Now, let me introduce you to some of the members over in the corner while Mrs Jones is indisposed." Smiled Stanley as he led her toward a large round table with several members clearly having a good time. There was no sign of Izzy and Ann started to wonder if she was in one of the private rooms.

Six of the group of eight were men and as expected, the conversation was geared toward sport and sex, with Ann getting some attention from the men.

As the evening wore on, she was becoming more relaxed and started to respond to the constant barrage of sexual inuendo aimed her way. The remarks about her body and what they would jokingly do to her were starting to turn her on. The champagne probably had a lot to do with it as well!

A couple of the men had moved closer to her, and she now had one on either side of her. She could feel the heat from their bodies and the proximity of two horny males was having a further effect on her pussy.

"I need the loo" she giggled and started to get up. Her dress had ridden up quite noticeably as she had been drinking and her naked legs was visible right up to her thong. Neither of the men moved to let her out and she scolded them for being pests.

"If you want out girl, you'll have to push past" said one.

Ann stood up and looked at him. She deliberately left her dress rucked up with her thong visible. There was a hoot of appreciation from the other men and then they went silent as she started to move.

Ann slowly turned to face him and stepped across his legs. Her skirt rose higher, and he was presented with a full view of her pussy only a few feet from his face. He started to turn red as he stared at her.

There was a definite wet patch right in the middle and he realised how turned on she was! He gasped as she lifted her other leg over him and showed him her pussy again. With a flounce she disappeared into the Ladies toilet.

The table was silent when she returned. All eyes followed her as she walked toward the table, and she felt a wave of pleasure at the compliment. She rewarded them with a seductive smile, and she emphasised the swing of her hips as she walked.

Arriving back at Mike, the one who she had climbed over, she didn't wait for him to move she stepped across him. "Bloody Hell!" He said under his breath. Just two feet from his face was Ann's naked, blonde pussy! She had taken her thong off and was now giving him a full view of her swollen pussy. A second showing followed as she got over him and back into her seat.

As she sat, she noticed that one of the girls was leading one of the men into a private room.

Slowly Mike began to recover until he felt Ann's hot hand moving over his groin. He almost spilled his wine as her hand closed on his semi-erect cock. Within seconds Ann had manipulated his cock until it was rock hard in his pants.

Recovering slightly, he grinned at her and slipped his free hand over hers and onto her lap. It didn't take long for him to get her hem up and his hand on her pussy under the table. She was dripping with lust and opened wider to allow him to enter her. Gently he worked a couple of fingers into her cunt, and they played with each other for a while as everyone chatted.

After a few more drinks they couldn't take anymore, Ann turned to him and straddling his legs, sat on his lap. Mike grinned and slipped his hand round her waist, worked his fingers into her dripping pussy. Ann moaned but managed to keep in the conversation round the table as he fingered her.

Mike now became bolder and with his free hand managed to get his erect cock out of his trousers. Gently lifting Ann, he worked his cock under her pussy and when she realised what was happening slowly let him penetrate her body.

Now, sat on Mike's cock, she looked across at the other girl left on the table and realised she too was being groped and fingered by the two men next to her. Ann felt totally weird. She very slowly moved on him and felt the situation driving her to a climax.

Her gentle rocking had had a serious effect on Mike, and he started to cum inside her. As she felt him pumping inside her, she pushed down on him and felt her body respond with small waves of pleasure in a mini orgasm.

The two remaining men quickly took her arms and without a word of objection from her, took her to a small side room, stripped her dress off and proceeded to fuck her until she finally orgasmed and collapsed in their arms. Satisfied at last.

The next thing she knew was Stanley cleaning her cum covered stomach and pussy and gently easing her back into her dress. He took her to a private room and helped her make herself presentable again.

"Mrs Jones is back my dear and she is waiting for you at the table with the others." He said softly. "Are you well?"

"Yes, if a little sore in places, is all of that on CCTV?" she asked.

"Secure, and available for you to view whenever you wish Miss Phillips," smiled Stanley.

By the time she left the room with Stanley, the others were back at the table, less the girl with the other two men who were clearly giving her a very good time.

"Well, my dear, satisfied?" smile Izzy as Stanley escorted her back to the table.

Ann smiled ruefully, "I think so, it's nice to have three men pleasure me like that, I rather enjoy it. But where have you been? She queried Izzy as she moved back into the group round the table. A glass of champagne miraculously appearing before her. Mike made room and Ann did not object as he wrapped one arm around her, claiming her from the others.

Izzy giggled, "Simon, one of the staff, knows me very well and he has tremendous stamina. He always makes me feel so wanted and fulfilled. Have you ever had a black man before?" She asked.

"No, is it true they all have big cocks?" Ann giggled.

"Oh, Ann," said Izzy, "old wife's tales on the whole. But what I love, is the contrast of their dark-skinned body between my white legs, I feel so used, I just love it. We must get you fucked by some. You will love it too!"

Mike pulled Ann closer, claiming her a little more as he slipped his hand inside her dress and began fondling her nipple. It was not long before it turned very hard, and Ann slipped her hand onto his erect cock.

She looked up into his eyes, "I think you should take me into a room and fuck me properly now Mike, please excuse us everyone. I need to be seen too."

It was just starting to get light as Izzy and Ann left the club. Stanley's driver was waiting for them as he guided the two women to the waiting car.

"I would like to say it was a pleasure having you both in my club tonight and especially meeting you Miss Phillips, I hope you will return soon and maybe we can spend some time together?" He said.

Ann giggled as she climbed into the car, her pussy on full view to Stanley. "I know I will be back, and I know you want to fuck me too Mr Shaw?"

"Who would not want to fuck such a gorgeous creature as yourself, Miss Phillips?" He retorted with a smile. "Looking forward to next time."

Ann and Izzy got back to Ann's house and Izzy declare that she would spend the rest of the night there.

No objection from Ann was forthcoming and Ann went to her bedroom kicking off her heels and stretching before stripping her dress. Before she knew what was happening, a naked Izzy had unzipped Ann's dress and let it fall to the floor. She gently pushed Ann onto the bed and inserted herself between Ann's open legs.

Ann didn't resist as her friend began nibbling at her erect nipples and worked her mouth down to Ann's shaved and reddened pussy. Ann gripped Izzy's head and held it to her pussy as her tongue found her clitoris and began to raise her to a shattering orgasm.

"Oh Izzy, Oh Izzy" she cried out in blissful pleasure as her orgasm subsided, but Izzy wasn't finished yet with her new lover.

Danieluk
Danieluk
322 Followers