Anna

Story Info
Anna falls for a younger lover.
1.1k words
3.34
22.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers

Anna

Anna had been married to Tony for over twenty years. Tony was a considerate lover. They would have sex, and Anna would fall asleep wondering if that was all there was. Annas' children were in their late teens, and early 20's now. Anna's first son Greg still lived at home. Greg had a friend Taylor, a considerate and shy young man. Greg and Talor had been friends since junior school, and Anna had watched them grow up.

One day she found herself watching Taylor by the pool. His body had changed over the summer, and he had become a man. Her eyes wandered over his muscular back, and he now had a tattoo. He had been working out, his arms were well-formed, and he looked strong. She looked up and saw Taylor looking back at her, and he smiled. As they came in from the pool, Anna looked into Taylor's eyes and felt a tingle between her legs.

That summer, the boys were often out by the pool, and Anna would join them from time to time for a quick dip. When out by the pool, Anna insisted they put sunscreen on, and she bought it out and watched as the boys put the lotion on. Anna watched Taylor's hands run over his body. She imagined herself rubbing the lotion over him, feeling his muscles, imagining him naked with her.

About a week later, Taylor was staying over. Greg had to work in the morning and left Taylor in the spare room. Anna's husband was out, and Anna was cleaning the house. She was heading up the corridor when she noticed the spare room door slightly ajar. Anna peered through the gap to see Taylor naked on the bed, the sheet barely covering him. She looked at his body and imagined kissing it. Anna imagined her hands running over his torso. As she looked, she noticed his penis, lovely thick and slightly stiff. Anna was instantly wet and wanted to walk into that room and put her mouth around that beautiful cock. She imagined it thick and throbbing in her mouth. She walked away, breathing heavily.

In the bathroom, she busied herself cleaning. She looked after herself. Pilates and yoga meant she had a firm, fit body. She looked into the mirror as she took off her clothes and stepped into the shower. As the warm water caressed her body, her mind started to wander. Her hands caressed her body, legs, and breasts. As her fingers began exploring her vulva, footsteps disrupted her trance.

Looking through the opaque glass and the half-open bathroom door, Anna could see form but not detail. It was Taylor watching her. " I have to pee," Taylor requested. He walked in and dropped his towel, and she could hear the deluge of pee. Just as Taylor finished, Anna stepped out of the shower. He turned to see a glimpse of her naked body as she wrapped a towel around herself. "You look like you need a shower yourself," Anna said.

Anna turned the shower back on. Anna directed him to the water and intentionally left the glass door open. She watched the water cascading off his youthful body. Anna picked up some soap and stepped back into the shower. She washed his back Taylor became and rubbed her breasts against him. Taylor was in a dream, very aroused by Anna's naked body against him. As he turned around, their lips met, and they fell into long wet kisses.

Anna felt his cock press up against her, which was much bigger than her husband's. She looked at him and continued to wash. Anna soaped his chest, arms and stomach. She then dropped to her knees and washed his legs. Taylor's erect manhood was level with her face. She looked up at him and then gently pushed the foreskin back and gently washed it.

As they both stepped out of the shower, Anna grabbed a towel and dried herself as Taylor watched. His hand reached for her breast and caressed it. Then he lowered his mouth onto it and kissed it. He sucked her beast, and his tongue teased her nipple. She fell back against the wall. His strong hands found her breasts, caressing and squeezing them as he resumed kissing her.

Taylor kissed her body. Her exposed, shaved pussy was in front of him, and he fell to his knees, wanting to taste her. Anna had not had oral like this since she was at college. She parted her legs as Taylor gently kissed her outer lips. She was very wet. He gently opened her. His expert mouth kissed around her clit and inside her. Taylor's tongue licked all of her. She felt a finger at her opening and then gently slide inside her. She felt his mouth clasp around her clit, sucking upward. Anna, so aroused, started humping his mouth. His strong hands wrapped around her bottom and pushed her into his mouth. She was using him, his mouth, his tongue, and she was so wet and ready to cum. He fingered her slowly, feeling her inner walls, and that was enough. Anna exploded instantly in an enormous orgasm that ripped through her body. He held her onto his mouth and finger as she came. "Oh, fuck," she said as the spasms finally left her.

Taylor got off his knees and kissed her. She loved his long wet kiss and could taste her juices on him, but she wanted him inside her. Looking into his eyes, she felt this young man's hardness positioned to enter her. Taylor pushed his cock deep inside Anna. He felt her pussy wrap around him. He could feel her pulsing on him, and he loved it.

He slowly moved it in and out of her. Anna moaned as he started to fuck her. Taylor just started fucking, and her pussy was beautiful to him. He wanted to fill her, and he wanted to cum deep inside her. He felt her tightness as he thrust into her. His balls slapped her. She loved to be fucked like this, overcome with passion and lust.

As she felt Taylor's manhood swell inside her and was sure he was about to come, she heard herself call out, "stop. Stop"! Taylor stopped and looked into her eyes. "Taylor, you can't cum inside of me," Taylor pulled out.

Anna fell to her knees, and seeing the throbbing purple head in front of her, she put her mouth around it. He slid into her mouth, stretching her, but she loved it. She looked into the mirror and saw her sucking this young guy's beautiful cock. She loved sucking and could taste his precum. As she watched herself, Taylor started to cum. Jets of semen covered her mouth and breasts. Taylor had four big loads. Just when she thought it would stop, another load shot out, surprising her. "My god Taylor," Anna laughed as he finished. She looked up at him she wiped the cum off her face. She smiled, utterly content.

tonyp
tonyp
30 Followers