Anna & Josh Pt. 02 - The Keycode Works

Story Info
Josh takes Anna up on her offer, and surprises her.
2.9k words
4.57
905
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post-nut clarity had given way to post-nut confusion for Anna. As the bodily satisfaction from the past weekend started to turn into her usual sexual greed, she was trying to keep her wits about her and not ruin what she hoped would be a good, albeit risky thing. Josh's charm was natural and unintended, and she had the self-awareness to realize that it could turn into something that it should not if she did not at least try to compartmentalize her interactions with him.

As she lay soaking in the bathtub, she thought about several things, but the most important one was admitting to herself that her mother had been right. She had been right about why the two of them had gotten together, and she had been right about what ultimately led to them splitting up. She loved her mother, but damn it if that woman didn't have the uncanny ability to reduce every situation to the least common denominator.

"You two got together so young, with the children and all," Janine had said. "I swear, you two were like two ships passing in the night. By the time those kids got grown, did you really know each other? What with trying to raise those two and figure out who you really were?" Janine had carefully left out the "I'm not surprised" part of her analysis.

"You're probably right, Mom," Anna had replied.

Her mother had also said one thing that Anna would never forget. "Anna, look at it this way. You aren't divorcing a man you hate, or that hates you. You just had to grow up fast. Wasn't much time to grow together."

From anyone else, those words would have been merely lip service. But Janine never placated anyone, not even her own daughter. She meant what she said, and Anna accepted that she was right. Those words had given her a measure of serenity for the passing years. At least until now.

Anna stepped out of the bathtub, threw a towel around herself and looked at body in the mirror. "He makes me feel alive, why wouldn't I want him?" she thought to herself. She dropped the towel to the floor and admired herself. She felt sexy, the water dripping from her breasts and running down her stomach and legs. "Hell, I'm fucking gorgeous. Why wouldn't he want me?" She wouldn't dare say something so arrogant to someone else.

"Well you're right. You are fucking gorgeous."

Anna yelped and almost leapt out of her skin. Her nipples contracted reflexively, becoming razor sharp as she turned to see Josh standing there. She fumbled for the towel she had dropped, for no reason other than in an attempt to regain some control.

"You know," Josh said, "You should be careful about giving the keycode to your house to any strange man. You never know what could happen."

"Goddamnit, Joshua! Do you always have to be like a fucking ninja?" She pouted, but it had no meaning. She was happy to see him, as she was beginning to wonder if the weekend had just been a wrinkle in time that would never happen again.

"Staying light on my feet keeps me young. Well, relatively young," he said, sitting down in a reading chair that sat in the corner. "I hope I'm not out of bounds. You did say come by at any time."

"I said no such thing. I just gave you the key code, so you know. If I had fallen and couldn't get up, you could let yourself in, OK?

"Oh, I see. So I suppose all senior citizens should have Dick Alert?"

"Ha ha, you jerk. And if you expect to come in here and force yourself upon me, then you sir, are sorely mistaken. I have something that I need to say to you."

"Uh oh."

Anna stamped her feet without thinking and yelled. "Don't do that! Why do you always do that!"

Josh's eyes grew fierce, and his countenance grew dark. He muttered, "Some things never fucking change." He started to get up from the chair, intent on leaving.

Anna immediately realized her mistake. She was giving him a flashback. "No! Wait!" She raced and reached for his arm, the towel again dropping to the floor. "Wait," she repeated softly, "I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry. It's an awful habit I want to get rid of forever."

She beckoned him to sit back down with pleading eyes. He hesitantly agreed. "Alright then, Anna. Just spit it out, will you?" He took her hand and reassured her. "We're both different now. I'm sorry I just got up to walk away. Fight or flight response. I'm too old for all of that. We both have shitty habits, OK?"

She smiled. "You know Josh, it's pretty crazy, this is actually a sweet moment. A stark contrast to what I'm about to say."

Anna was now seated in his lap. He could feel the heat radiating from her flesh, and put his arm around her waist, causing goosebumps to rise. His mere touch was starting to awaken her carnal instincts. She figured she better talk now, because if everything went well, she would be in no position to utter anything other than moans and grunts.

"I've been thinking a lot. About you and me. About sex."

Josh's eyebrows raised. "Oh?"

"The other day, and I guess into the night." She bit her lip. "I'll just say it. That was the best my body has felt in, well, a very long time. I realize something about myself. I need sex. I'm horny all the time, and I just want to get railed. Pinned down, bent over, tied up, and taken."

Josh had no reply, he just looked at her wide eyed.

Anna took a deep breath. "Whew. That wasn't so hard," she said to herself. "I'm trying not to sound crazy, or kick myself inside for denying it, but I have to admit, that cock of yours does things to me. Things that I need."

Josh's body started to stir. "Wow, Anna, I don't know what to say. I mean, the weekend was completely amazing. I have to admit, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one thinking that way."

Anna saw the look in his eye, a look that only she knew. "Thank goodness. I know you're about to finish my thought, just like you always do, aren't you?"

Josh let out a huge laugh. "Ha! I probably am. Anna, You're thinking I am an utter Adonis. A prime specimen of man, with a package that has no rival."

"And of course, so modest."

Anna lowered her eyes and took his face in her hands. "Well I can get dressed real quick so you can enjoy ripping them off of me, if you like." She kissed him and bit his lip. "But if you want to skip the pleasantries, I wouldn't mind if you pretending that a meteor was about to hit and the last thing you wanted was to fuck me like it was our last time on this Earth."

Josh didn't say a word as he ushered him off of his lap, stood and began to unbutton his shirt.

"Let me take care of that, darling. Is it OK if I call you darling?"

Josh smiled and dropped his hands onto her hips, which were always his weakness."Well I suppose we shouldn't forget EVERYTHING from the past, now can we?"

Anna moved to Josh's pants, unbuckling his belt as he tossed his shirt to the floor. The sight of his manhood in front of her triggered intense hunger. His semi hard member flopped out, pulsing at her as she pushed his pants to the floor. Anna didn't wait for him to step out of his pants. Verbalizing how she felt and what she wanted was like shackles being removed from her mind. She cupped his balls gently with one hand, but took his head in her mouth with no inhibitions.

"Oh yes,"Josh said. "That feels so good."

Anna was not trying to be cute or pretty as she spread her knees slightly and devoured him, sucking loudly and deeply. The way that he swelled and twitched in her mouth confirmed his surprise at her energy.

"You like that," she said, looking up at him. She had never been much for making eye contact while delivering oral pleasure, but on this day, she just felt like being almost comically slutty and over the top. She placed her hands on the back of her ankles, which pushed her breasts prominently forward. His long arms reached down to sharply tweak her nipples.

"I'm feeling lazy today," she said. "It looks like you will just have to fuck my face." She knew that he probably wouldn't do it without encouragement. She remembered that once he had, many years ago, but never had attempted it again. Anna wasn't sure if it was because it had not been pleasurable (even though he did cum), or if he was uncertain if she had been OK with it. She was more than ready and willing this time, and had no intention of there being any question of that.

Josh was slightly apprehensive as he placed a hand on the back of her head, but did not push. Anna broke her pose but not the suction grip she had on his penis, and placed his free hand on her throat, nodding to tell him it was OK. Slowly and deliberately he worked himself into her face. She hummed as he worked himself deeper. The sloppy wetness of her mouth made it easy as the thick head pushed closer to her throat.

Josh could barely contain himself as he could feel the bulge of his cock in her mouth, making her upper neck bulge. Anna offered no resistance to his thrusts. Instead, she took one hand from her ankle and put it over Josh's hand, forcing him to push her head forward and by proxy himself deeper until he touched her throat. She wanted to make sure that he knew that was not to pull out when she coughed. She smiled as tears came to her face from the gagging.

"You're going to make me cum down your throat if you keep doing that," he panted.

Anna pulled off of him and caught her breath. "It does the body good," she said, cheekily giving him a thumbs up. Josh settled into a slightly quicker pace, driving himself deeper into Anna's throat. She was sucking and gasping, saliva dribbling from her corner of her mouth, moaning as she took one finger to her soaking hole and fingered herself. Every jolt of pleasure from her loins only spurred her to suck him deeper and deeper. She was so aroused that she almost became oblivious to his massive piece slipping into her throat. A woman possessed she was, and she was almost certain that she would climax just from fellating him and fingering herself.

Before long, she felt the familiar swell of his impending load and clamped down tight with her lips.

"Aww fuck!" Josh started to quiver as the swirling of her tongue caught the first thick drop of semen. Anna jammed a finger into her cunt as it clamped down, her own orgasm starting to race through her. She could feel nothing but pleasure as with her chin back, Josh grabbed the sides of her head and used her as a receptacle, his juice spilling into her mouth, making her cheeks puff. She sputtered, cheeks puffing as she swallowed.

"Ugh, ugh, shit!" she vocalized, although it was muffled with her mouth full. Her pulsing orgasm caused her to collapse, barely able to unfold her legs from underneath her. She was shuddering and writhing with her legs open. Anna was making a stuttering, gurgling noise as Josh collapsed on the floor next to her, himself overcome with the remnants of his release.

It was quiet in the room, only the sounds of their labored breathing filled the room when Josh chuckled.

"What is it," Anna said, rolling over towards him. "What's got that shit-eating grin on your face?"

He reached out for her hand, but he was still disoriented and couldn't find it. "We're laying here out of breath and I didn't even fuck you. I must be getting old."

"Maybe you are, but I'm not."

"Shut up."

She moved in closer to him and put her arm over his chest. "It must have been good to him", she thought to herself. "He's sweating and I did all the work."

"Well she said. This isn't a Marriott. I'm willing to give you a late check out for free. If you want it, that is."

"I think I'll take you up on that offer." He pulled her close, casually cradling her buttocks. "Besides, we owe each other something."

"Oh really? And what would that be, Mr. Know It All?"

"Well I know you well enough to know that you want penetration."

Anna frowned. "Maybe I do, and maybe I don't. Let's pretend that I do. What could I possibly owe you?"

Josh took her arm and rolled her on top of him. She was surprised, as his nature was starting to rise again. "I need to get my soul back, since you tried successfully to suck it out of me."

"What if I don't wanna give it back?" She slid herself up and down his chest, massaging his hardening cock with her body.

He pulled her by the nape of her back towards him, and kissing her aggressively said, "Then I guess I'll just have to pound it out of you."

"Nope. I'm on top, and you are in no position to argue." She reached back and put his head to her wet lips.

"Arguments never got us anywhere." Josh laid back and put his arms on the floor as she fully straddled him, easing him into her.

"Geez, you're BIG today.," she purred. She felt the first couple of inches stretching her.

"Maybe it's the position." He guided her down fully onto him. Anna exhaled and threw her head back, grinding slowly back and forth. "Ohh, this feels good," she said.

"Yes it does, keep doing that. Do you think you can cum this way?"

"God yes...." she stammered, losing herself in the moment. She was in complete control, yet losing control at the same time. His glans was tapping her cervix, and the sensations were making her buck on him, her wetness being so copious that she glided back and forth with ease. Josh took one hand and parted her lips and laid a finger on his abdomen right where her gyrating would stimulate her clit.

"Damn it, you know all my spots. Fuck, I'm..i'm..." She didn't get the last word out as her body went rigid and her breath went silent. What followed was an uncontrollable twitching as if she was having a seizure. Josh could feel her walls pulsing as she collapsed onto his chest, out of breath.

"Don't you go anywhere," she said as he tried to ease her off of him. "You haven't finished yet." She threw his arms off of her and off to his sides and then put the balls of her feet on the floor. Steading herself on his chest with her hands, Anna began to bounce in a squatting motion.

"These knees are still good." She looked down at him, her face looking almost demonic as her long hair framed her face. "I'm not giving you your soul back." She took delight in the lunging of his body into her as she alternated between teasing with just his head inside of her and plunging deeply down, taking him into the hilt. She had really never been much for riding, typically being pinned down and gutted, but it felt right this time.

"That's it, that's it," he whispered, "I'm getting really close."

"I can feel it, darling. I can feel you growing inside of me... I'm going to cum again with you."

Her words always got to him, and he lurched and yelled, thrusting his head up and down.

"Don't hurt yourself...oh fuck!" Anna came as his strong throbs put her over the edge. She didn't stop though. She was no longer cognizant of the burning of her legs from all of that squatting. She just wanted to keep going.

"Anna, fuck! Stop! I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh, yes you can," she said, although she did give him a bit of respite and slowed down, finally putting her aching knees to his sides. "I want it all in me."

Josh did not fight her, he just laid there as she slowly wound down. He could feel their commingled juices leaking out of her and running down his scrotum. Finally, she stopped and slowly eased herself off of him.

"Whew," Josh said, seeing stars in front of his eyes. "If I had a dog, I'd forget to go home and feed him."

Anna propped herself up on one elbow and said, "I guess you'll just have to stay here with a bitch in heat. At least for a little while."

They laid there on the floor for a time, not thinking or caring about much.

"Guess that meteor didn't strike yet, eh?" Josh said.

She nestled against his chest. "I guess not. I suppose we still have a bit more time to waste then."