Anna Ch. 01

Story Info
Anna Flies Home from a Business Trip.
2.7k words
4.14
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Anna Flies Home After a Business Trip

Another business trip was coming to an end.

The inky darkness below was suddenly illuminated by the yellow glow of Gothenburg Landvetter airport. I watched the gray landing strip come into view as the plane prepared to land. All around were snow-covered pines and frozen lakes.

The intercom crackled and the pilot asked the cabin crew to take their seats. Then there was the change in pitch of the engine, then the rumble of extending landing gear. I took comfort in the thought of being back on the ground and sleeping in my own bed tonight.

I looked at my phone, it was 10:20pm. By the time I got off the plane, pushed my way through the airport and found a cab, I figured it would be about 11:30 until I finally got home.

I texted David:

Me: Hi Babe, just about to land and can't wait to see you :) It's been a long week...

A few seconds later , his reply:

David: Yes, me too! Glad you're back. See you soon!

The plane seemed to hover motionless for a minute, then came the bump as rubber tires met concrete. After a few minutes taxi to the gate, a loud ding spread through the cabin followed by a series of clicks as passengers released their seat belts. People then got up and reached for the overhead bins. Luckily, I was sitting alone so I didn't have to wait for some annoyingly slow person to get their shit together and delay me from getting the hell off the plane.

The cabin door finally opened and procession of bodies stumbled forward. When the aisle space was clear in front of me, I swung out and reached into the overhead bin and pulled down my carry-on bag. I didn't see the woman step out in front of her.

"Whoops, I'm sorry!" I blurted out.

"No problem, it's late," the woman returned in an apologetic voice.

I watched her as she reached up into the overhead bin and pulled out a brown leather bag. She had light brown hair, late thirties maybe, looked pretty fit, and was dressed in a dark blue business suit.

I noticed the bag, a Maxwell Scott, the trappings of someone highly successful for sure.

"Yeah, It's been a long week, I'm kind of out of it." I said, feeling the need to explain myself some more. "I'm sorry."

"No worries," the woman assured me with a pleasant smile.

I stood patiently as she finished getting everything in order which included slinging a Gucci purse over her shoulder with a self-assurance that went with her accessories. She looked up one more time at me and gave me a disarming smile.

This woman was impossible to get annoyed at. I caught the faint whiff of perfume.

"Good to be home, huh?" the woman commented as we walked side by side down the jet way trailing our bags behind us. I hoped she wouldn't notice my cheap, plain black bag as it trailed behind me.

"Yes, for sure," I responded with a sigh.

"Been gone long?"

Hmm, this woman sure was chatty.

"This whole past week."

"Business trip I take it?" she continued.

"Yeah, had a bunch of meetings at our home office to finalize a contract for a new client."

"Did it go well?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She certainly was the curious type.

"And you?" I countered with a question of my own.

"I've been away this whole week also. Started in Berlin, was there for a couple days, then finished up some meetings in Copenhagen."

The wheels on our bags struck the metal seam between the jet way and the airport hall making an audible thump. The main hall opened before us. Not many people were there this time of night.

"So what do you do? What kind of business are you in?" I asked.

"I'm an attorney."

"Oh really? What firm do you work at?"

"Mannheimer and Swartling."

"You're kidding me. My boyfriend's an attorney."

"Oh yeah, which firm?"

"The Blokker Group."

"Okay, Yeah. I know them." Her tone was if she was suddenly reminded of something. "They do a lot of work with banks and insurance if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yep, that's what he tells me anyway. One of the junior associates, just started not too long ago," I said with a shy little laugh.

"Hope he likes it so far."

"He does. I'll have to tell him we me met, what's your name by the way?"

"Olivia. And yours?"

"Anna."

"Nice to meet you, Anna."

"Likewise."

We continued to walk through the terminal towards the baggage claim area. Only a few shops were still open; most of them had the metal cage pulled down while the cashiers closed out the register. I glimpsed at Olivia's hand looking for a ring. There was none.

What was her deal? Living with someone? Divorced? Or just an ambitious corporate girl with no time for relationships?

Even though I was just an entry-level account executive at a mid-sized corporate communications firm, I felt a kinship with this woman. I saw in her a model for who I would become in five to ten years: successful and attractive; someone who exuded elegance and confidence.

Yes indeed, this was going to be me.

I was a little disappointed that she hadn't asked me what I did. It was probably just as well, she could probably tell that I was an entry-level this or that, a milestone that she herself had crossed long ago, and didn't want to appear condescending with the question.

"Did you check any baggage?" She turned to me and asked.

"No, traveling light." I smiled confidently hoping that it sounded impressive.

Frequent travellers and people of importance knew how to travel light. Checked baggage was for amateurs.

"Good for you. I wish I could just head directly home and sink into a bath."

Her response was endearing, but my attempt to impress seemed to fall flat. This woman was not going to be impressed by someone like me.

We made our way to the terminal exit and pushed through the large steel glass doors into the arrival hall. I followed her to the sole baggage carousel that was in operation this time of night. Pieces of luggage were ejected from an opening at the top of a steel cone then crashed into a thick rubber bumper where they started their journey around the moving steel conveyor.

She turned to me and started to laugh. "I thought you didn't check any bags?"

"Oh God, I'm losing it," I remarked.

"That's okay, it's late and you've had a long week. Trust me, I know the feeling." Her voice was filled with compassion, almost sister-like.

I felt foolish, I was so drawn to this woman that I was following her like a little puppy dog.

"Yeah, I'm a bit tired."

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Anna. Take care of yourself, okay?"

"Yes, same here."

This was a cue that the conversation was now over, and it was time to go back to our own lives. I felt a bit rejected.

"Here, wait a minute," Olivia continued while reaching into her bag. She pulled out a business card and handed it to me. "Call me sometime and we can get a coffee."

I took the card without looking at it and studied Olivia's face. She seemed honest and sincere.

"Thank you so much, I will do that."

"Yes, please do so."

"Bye for now."

"Goodbye, have a good night."

"I will, " She replied in a voice that sounded like she was assuring me that she would.

I turned and left the baggage claim area and proceeded to the exit doors. After buttoning up my coat and wrapping a scarf around my neck, I pushed out into the cold night. When I got to the taxi stand, the card was still in my hand. I angled it into the light from the streetlamps above and looked at it:

Olivia Lindesson

Partner

Mannheimer & Swartling

On the cab ride home, I imagined Ms. Olivia Lindesson, Partner at Mannheimer & Swartling, slipping out of her clothes and sinking into a warm bubble bath. Her thirty-something body still firm and shapely, her pubes neatly trimmed. Candles all around, she lifted each leg slowly over the side with an elegance as is someone were watching.

The cab ride took about fifteen minutes.

"Hi Babe," David greeted me as I entered the apartment. The room was dark except for the glow coming from the TV. Apparently, he had been snoozing on the couch.

"Aw, you didn't have to wait up for me."

"Mmmm, I wanted to see you."

"That's so sweet but you didn't have to. I know you must work tomorrow."

He shrugged, then continued, "So, how was the trip?"

"Good. We got a lot of stuff done. We finished the contract proposal finally. I need to present it to tomorrow to our client, which is going to suck. I'm so fucking tired right now, I hope I have the energy tomorrow."

"I'll bet you are. How was the flight?"

"Fine. Left on time, no delays."

"Great, glad you're home." David was now sitting up and scratching his head. He always did this when he was tired.

"Hey by the way, I ran into another lawyer on the plane, her name Olivia from a company called Mannheimer Swartling or something like that."

"Oh really? Wow. That's a major European law firm. What part of the law does she work in?"

"She's a partner."

"Wow."

"Yeah, she was really classy, but also down to earth."

"How did you two start talking?"

"Well, I kind of bumped into her when we were getting off the plane. She was getting her stuff down from the overhead and I almost ran into her."

"Ah. What else did she say?"

"Nothing really about her work. Small talk mostly while we walked to the baggage claim."

"Where was she coming from?"

"She said she had been in Copenhagen and Berlin. Do you know of anything big going on in those places?"

"Not that I know of. Partners do a lot of selling and pitching to new clients. Most likely that's what she was doing."

"Ah-ha."

"Well, glad you're home, let's go to bed."

"I want to shower first, I feel gross."

"I like you when you're gross."

"But I don't. You can use the bathroom first."

"Awright," David mumbled as he rolled off the sofa.

I dropped my computer bag near the door and continued towards the bedroom rolling my carry-on behind me. Some day I'd be able to afford travel accessories like Olivia Lindesson.

I thumbed her business card in my pocket then pulled it out and laid it on the dresser.

Would I ever call her?

I sat on the bed and thought about it for a while.

"I'm done," David said through the doorway.

I stripped down to my bra and thong then headed towards the bathroom. David grabbed my ass as he passed. He no doubt wanted to fuck tonight.

I was so exhausted I almost considered skipping the shower and heading straight to bed, but I knew I'd sleep better after a long, hot shower. I closed the door behind me and pulled open the two curved glass doors of the corner shower and turned on the water full blast, as hot as it would go. Stepping back, I unhookeded my bra and scooped up my breasts in my hands then let them fall free. They weren't the biggest in the world, but they would have to do for now.

I looked at myself in the fogging mirror above the white ceramic sink. I looked like shit.

I my fingers through my hair, cupped my breasts for a moment then slid my hands down my abdomen. It felt soft and pudgy.

Must go to the gym this weekend.

I hooked my thumbs underneath the black thong and slid it down my legs. One foot at a time I stepped out of it then passed the twisted fabric under my nose and took in my scent before throwing it in the laundry basket. Then I rubbed my fingertips over the prickly stubble on my pubic mound. I hadn't shaved all week but was too tired to do it now.

Well, if David wants to fuck me tonight, he'll just have to deal with it.

I stepped into the hot steam of the shower and let the water run down my body. The image of Olivia Lindesson stepping into a warm bath entered my mind. I imagined how she would lift each leg slowly over the side then step into the foamy water. Candles lit all around. Soft music playing in the background.

I grabbed a bottle of shower gel and lathered up my body, rubbing the sweet-smelling foam up and down my legs eventually working the slippery foam into my crotch washing myself thoroughly. Squeezing more gel into my hand, I reached behind me and got my butt hole. Turning around under the stream I rinsed off and watched the trail of white foam run down my body then form swirls as they circled towards the drain.

The image of Oliva returned. I loaded my hand with more gel then rubbed my pussy. Something about that woman mesmerized me. Strong, sexy, confident. Then I stopped playing with myself.

No, I wasn't going to go there, David was waiting. After soaping up the rest of my body, I rinsed one last time, shut off the water then reached for a towel.

When I was done in the bathroom, I hung up the towel then walked into the bedroom. I skipped putting on my nightgown and headed straight for the bed where David was waiting. Pulling back the covers I saw that he was nude. I kissed him gently on the mouth and reached for his cock. Judging by its state of readiness, apparently, he was eager to see me.

I pumped his cock for a little bit then climbed on top of him. I was already wet from thinking about Olivia so nothing more was needed. In one fluid motion, I sunk down onto his cock and my insides opened accepting his girth.

"Oh baby, I missed you," I sighed.

"I missed you, too," he returned as he grabbed my hips then started to work himself further into me.

The gentle oscillations gained speed until he was thrusting into me with a hungry fury.

"Oh god, it feels so good," I moaned while pushing down on him with my pelvis. His cock reached deep inside me. His breathing intensified, his eyes clamped shut. He was about to come.

"Wait a minute," he gasped as he guided me off of him and coaxed me onto my back. His head sunk between my legs and I felt his tongue lapping at my gushing cunt. My back arched and I let out a series of long moans as he ate me furiously. He worked his tongue lower eventually finding my butt hole.

David had been fond of licking my ass lately and I had grown to like the sensation of his tongue flickering around down there. I would often rub my clit while he ate it, and the combination of sensations usually amplified the intensity of my orgasms.

"I'm going to come, please fuck me," I commanded him.

David lifted his head out from between my legs then pulled me on top of him then entered me again.

I cried out.

David shot his wad deep inside me.

I rode the wave of my own orgasm while he drained his balls into me. When it was over, I collapsed forward onto him. He held me tight while we lay there for a few minutes catching our breath.

After a while I rolled off him and stumbled into the bathroom where I wiped away the come leaking out of me.

Afterwards, I joined him back in bed. It was good to be home.

Then I remembered the meeting tomorrow.

Fuck...