Sorority House Pictures

Story Info
The new pledges pose for nude pictures.
11.7k words
4.38
12.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is eighteen years old or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

Enjoy

Sorority House Portraits - The new pledges pose for nude pictures

It was pledge time again at Theta Alpha Beta. Each sorority had its own character and reputation. Theta Alpha Beta (TAB) had a well-earned reputation as the slutty sorority and the sisters helped earn and maintain that reputation. It was also the most fun and casual sorority on campus.

This year, fifteen rushes were invited to pledge TAB, and twelve accepted. The girls had all been through the rush period where they visited all the sororities. At the TAB rush parties, each girl was told, in private, about the reputation of TAB and the pride they had in it. The TAB sisters did not want to waste their time on girls who would run at the first suggestion of nudity or sex. TAB only invited girls who they thought would make it through the pledge period and would fit in with the other sisters. But still, a lot would drop out during the pledge period or be asked to leave because they weren't a good fit. Only a few had what it took to be a TAB sister.

Within a week the sisters thought they knew which pledges would make it, but sometimes people surprise you.

Willow was a rush from Nowhere, West Texas. After much debate, she was the last of the rushes who were invited to pledge TAB. Tammy Tatum insisted that Willow had what it took.

When a rush accepted their invitations to pledge TAB, they got their pledge pin and for the next six weeks, they evaluated the sorority, and the sorority evaluated them. Each pledge was assigned a "big sister" to help through the pledging process. Since it was Tammy who fought for Willow to be invited, she was asked to be her big sister.

Pledging was fun for those who were TAB material. It was a probationary period but most of the time the pledges were treated like sisters. The sorority had invited them, but they wanted to make sure that they were a good fit for each other. Pledges needed to be devoted to this group of women who would be their friends forever. To assess their determination, they were put through a series of "tests" to see if they would be a good addition to the sorority.

Unlike the "good old days", harsh hazing was not allowed or acceptable. Of course, "harsh" can have a broad definition. TAB pushed the definition every year.

Whether it's called testing or hazing, the process began on the second day. Every pledge knew that TAB was the slutty sorority, so they should have known that the pledging process was going to push their boundaries. The tasks they were asked to do weren't always the same, but they always got progressively more difficult as the pledge period went on.

The pledge mistress came up with the tasks. She might be an easy mistress or a hard one. Kelly was this year's pledge mistress, and she would be tough on the girls.

The tasks at TAB never involved forced drinking or forced ingestion of drugs, although both were available. There was no body shaming, or anything involving physical abuse. It was more focused on a girl facing her fears and the tasks were always at least a little sexual. Some were extremely sexual. Sisters were comfortable in their bodies and their sexuality. It was an adjustment for some, and others would never overcome their fears. TAB had to maintain its reputation.

The first week, the tasks the pledges did were the same as at any other sorority. They were boring things, like learning the history and official values of the chapter, the sorority oath, rules, and song. Any sister at any time could ask you to recite the oath, show their pledge pin, or sing the song. At school, it was embarrassing if it was two minutes before class and you had to sing the sorority song in the hall. They might wake you at 2 a.m. to sing the song or recite the oath. That was irritating. Pledges helped with the grunt work when the sorority did community service activities and they cleaned the house's public areas and the bathrooms.

The second week the sorority started weeding out the people who wouldn't make it at TAB. They had to individually recite the oath and then do a little dance number while singing the sorority song - in skimpy underwear for all the sisters. It was embarrassing, but the sisters all cheered for you and made it fun. The sisters wanted all the pledges to succeed.

They were assigned more embarrassing stuff too. One day they had to wear their pledge pins on their panties and get a random guy to take a picture of it in a campus building. Another day they had to spend the day at school, commando, in a short shirt and low-cut top. They had to show any sister who asked, that they were going commando, but they didn't have to do it in public or anything. The TAB sisters didn't think that those things were hard at all. Some of the pledges saw that task as an opportunity for a little public exposure. For a few girls that was too far to go, and they dropped out.

By the end of the second week, things got a little more interesting.

+++++

Saturday, there was a big dinner at our brother fraternity house, Delta Tau Chi. There were twelve sisters and twelve brothers at the dinner. The frat and TAB pledges had to wait tables in "uniforms." The uniform for the guys was tighty-whities with DTC printed on the butt and a number on the front. The girls' uniforms were panties and bras. The panties had TAB printed on the butt and a number printed on the front. The panty and bra sets were conservative for college students but weren't something that your mother would wear.

At the dinner, the pledges served the food and when they were not busy serving, they stood at the side of the room, standing straight with their hands clasped behind them, waiting to be of service. They were referred to and called by their numbers. "One, I've dropped my napkin. Pick it up for me." Or "Eight, get me some more potatoes." Or even, "All girls, sing the sorority song." No one was ever touched, nor did anyone make comments about their looks. They all were examined carefully to see how they reacted to being stared at like sex objects. The guys had it tougher. It wasn't always easy for them to stand next to good-looking girls in their underwear and not get excited - but if that was a problem it was not mentioned at the dinner. It was unclear whether anything was said in the frat house.

On Sunday, they cleaned the inside of the house, dressed in the same uniforms. Visitors saw them running around in their underwear. Several pledges dropped out when they heard how the dinner was to be served and the cleanup done.

Sunday evening, the girls were told to gather in the main room. Kelly explained to the pledges that pledges must have shaved pussies for the remainder of the pledge period. There was way too much hair showing while they waited tables on Saturday night. Those that weren't already shaved would have their big sisters shave them. Those who were already bare had to prove it to their big sister. Some pledges balked at shaving or being shaved by someone else and left. More left after they got into the bathroom and had to show their pussies to their big sisters. Even more left as soon as their big sisters started trimming their hair off. They weren't TAB material. TAB sisters stayed bare.

Willow was a very soft-spoken shy girl from a small Texas town. No one expected her to get this far, but she hadn't flinched at anything asked of her. When she went to class commando, she sat on the first row and got the teacher's attention by crossing and uncrossing her legs.

When it came time to be shaved by her big sister, she got nervous. A woman had never touched her down there or even seen her up close. Tammy saw she was nervous and understood. She calmed her down by showing her own shaved pussy to her. She explained that she wasn't a lesbian, although she had been with a few girls, and she understood how embarrassing this was. She felt like dying when her big sister Pam shaved her for the first time. Tammy saw her summoning her courage as she undressed. She tried to keep things light while she gave her a close shave. They swapped stories about living in small-town Texas. She relaxed as they talked and began to like the feeling of Tammy pushing and pulling on her pussy to get a close shave. After her shave, Tammy rubbed some lotion on her to soothe her skin and she thought Willow had a small orgasm.

Denise came from a private girls' school in Dallas. She'd lived in the school dorm because her parents were rarely in town. The TAB sisters all thought that she was at least used to seeing naked girls and may have had sexual experience with them. She had no objection to her big sister shaving her, but Cheryl expected some conversation while she did it. Cheryl wanted to get to know her better, but Denise didn't seem to care if she was shaved or who did it.

Lisa was a bit of an exhibitionist. She liked it when people, men in particular, saw her naked. But when she showed off, she pretended that she was surprised to be caught naked. When she was face to face with her big sister Kate, there was no pretense. This was pushing her boundaries a little. But she was determined, and she stripped down completely for her shave. It excited her when Kate looked at her. She'd never shaved before, but it was thrilling for her.

Skylar was a cheerleader in high school and was already shaved. It was a requirement on the cheerleading squad both as a bonding ritual and due to the tiny Spandex spankies they wore under cheer skirts. She normally shaved herself. Holly was Skylar's big sister and told her that she liked both women and men. That didn't bother Skylar because several girls on the cheerleading squad were bi-sexual. She showed her shaved pussy to Holly. It had been a couple of weeks since Skylar's last shave, so she let Holly shave her. It felt different to have another woman shave her. She talked to Holly about what sex with a woman was like then closed her eyes as Holly rubbed lotion on her. After she finished, Skylar asked Holly if she needed a shave. Holly thought, "Why not?"

After the four pledges were shaved, they went downstairs, lined up, and lifted their skirts for all the sisters to see their bare pussies. The sisters cheered.

+++++++++

For the third week this year, the pledge mistress, Kelly, had something new, special, and elaborate planned. Most pledge mistresses want to add something to make their year different. This would be the first time this hazing ritual had been done. If they made it through this, they would make it all the way.

Kelly knew an upperclassman, Bob, who was not in a fraternity but was an excellent photographer. More importantly, he was discreet. He owned a full set of lights and backdrops to set up the sorority house's basement to look like a photo studio.

She went to him with her plan.

He liked the idea of taking naked pictures of their eighteen-year-old pledges. It sounded fun, but he was leery about it. He might get in trouble doing something like this. What if one of the girls freaked out and told the school? Kelly assured him that he and his assistant would be unidentifiable. To further tempt him, she told him that each of the pledges would give him a gift after their pictures. Still, he quoted her a price that he knew was out of her range. It was risky.

But Kelly could be very persuasive. She was an extremely sexy woman and knew how to get men to do things for her. She negotiated a much lower cash price. To compensate them, she agreed to fuck both Bob and his assistant. Kelly loved sex anytime anywhere. This wasn't the first time she'd had sex with Bob, and she knew he'd show her a good time. After Bob, she'd fuck Whatshisname. It was always fun to meet someone new.

She and Bob went into the bedroom and took off their clothes. Bob told her to get on her hands and knees on the twin bed sticking out sideways into the room. The bed wasn't very wide, so her ass was over one side and her head over the other. Bob got behind her, knelt, and licked her pussy. He was good at that and continued until she was moaning, wet, and ready for him. Standing behind her, he slid his good-sized cock inside her in one long slow stroke. She moaned as he filled her.

As she was getting into Bob's rhythm, she heard the door open. Turning her head, she saw Whatshisname come into the room, naked. She was not in a position to complain, object, or cover herself. Bob was making her feel great and she didn't want to stop. Whatshisname had a nice big cock too. It was OK with her if Whatshisname wanted to watch; it turned her on to be watched. He was stroking himself and while watching him, she pushed harder back at Bob. Bob kept pounding into her like he hadn't noticed Whatshisname come in. Kelly closed her eyes as she felt herself building to an orgasm. All she thought about was Bob shoving his cock into her. He reached around her and rubbed her clit taking her closer to coming.

Kelly felt something touch her lips just before Whatshisname shoved his cock into her mouth. Her eyes flew open in surprise as she lost her buildup to an orgasm. All she saw was Whatshisname's pubic hair and cock, as he pushed in and out of her mouth. In this position, she couldn't even look at his face. She'd never had two guys at once, but it was something she wanted to try. Spit-roasting was another thing to check off her college bucket list. God, she felt nasty, used, and wonderful. Her orgasm was quickly building again.

Bob and Whatshisname developed a rhythm. When one was going in her, the other was pulling out. Like two lumberjacks sawing a big log. One of them had his cock buried deep in her. They plunged faster and faster into her. Spit was running out the corners of her mouth. Her climax came as she pushed against Bob and then sucked on Whatshisname. Bob shot his load into her, and she sucked faster on Whatshisname until he filled her mouth. She swallowed a lot of it but some leaked out the sides of her mouth.

Before her mind had processed what had happened, they switched places. They were hard again so fast she could hardly believe it. She thought how obscene she must look on her hands and knees with cum leaking out of her mouth and pussy.

Whatshisname shoved his hard cock in her pussy and a second later, Bob shoved his meat into her mouth. They got back in sync, but now they both shoved in at the same time and pulled back at the same time. She felt empty and then incredibly full, stuffed with two cocks at the same time. Spit and cum were leaking from her mouth as Bob fucked it and Whatshisname was squishing in her cum filled pussy. It was so degrading being used like this; she loved every second. Whatshisname rubbed her clit until she came again, then the guys came at almost the same time, filling her mouth and pussy together.

They pulled out of her, and she fell on the bed with cum running out of her pussy and down her thighs. Spit mixed with cum was running out of her mouth. These guys had done this before, and she might let them do it again. During the whole event, Whatshisname never said a word. God, she was such a slut, but she was a slut for TAB.

Bob brought her a washcloth. "That was great wasn't it, Pete?" He nodded. "I'll make you a deal Kelly. We'll forget the cash part if, after the job, you arrange for three more girls for a double threesome."

"We'll see." At least she knew Pete's name now. "I'll call tomorrow with the details for the shoot."

"I'll think about the double threesome after I see the pictures." She'd wanted to have a threesome for a while and a double threesome sounded even better. So many possibilities. She made a mental list of which sisters would enjoy joining her for that.

+++++

Back at the house, Kelly described this hazing ritual to the sisters who would be involved. There was some discussion because this was the first time this task had been done. Some sisters thought that this was too much, but they were outvoted. Kelly was in charge.

It was more complex than most of the tasks, so the sisters had work to do. They had to come up with a reasonable story to tell the pledges and they needed to make some props. Kelly would plan a story and ritual for the hazing. Bob and Pete would deal with setting up the basement to look like a studio.

+++++

On Friday night of the third week, Kelly summoned the pledges into the main room. Their big sisters were with them along with the other sisters involved. It looked like a very solemn event. The room was dark; candles were the only sources of light. The sisters were in black robes with hoods.

Kelly said, "Ladies, sorority girls have their pictures taken all the time. If you are not comfortable in front of a camera you won't look good at sorority events. TAB sisters must always look good in pictures. Over the years, we've found that the best way to get pledges comfortable getting their pictures taken is to practice under extreme circumstances. So, all pledges are required to have nude pictures taken of them. If you can keep your composure while a stranger takes pictures of you naked, other photos won't bother you at all."

There was mumbling among the pledges.

"Silence. If you can't deal with a private nude photo session, you certainly won't be able to handle the other pledge events in the next three weeks."

There was more mumbling.

"We're about to let you see a super-secret book with a sample of pictures taken of past pledges. Some of the pictures are graphic. Get used to it. The pictures are altered so that the girls cannot be identified." Kelly pulled out a large old-looking leather-bound package.

"First, place your hand on the book and recite the sorority oath. Our oath is not to be taken lightly. This is the first time you have been asked to use it. We have enough trust in you at this point. If you become full members, you will be allowed to see all the pictures with their faces showing. There is a book for each pledge class. The books for each year are kept in a safe deposit box. Only the sorority president has the key. The photographer is bound by a contract, signed in blood, to give us all the shots he takes and will be dealt with so harshly if he ever revealed any pictures, that he would never consider it."

The super-secret book was wrapped and tied with leather to give it the appearance of importance. It was treated with reverence, like a holy object. It contained explicit nude pictures of girls with their faces blurred out. Each picture was stamped with the date. They would not be allowed to know who was in the pictures until they had become full members.

Kelly said, "We are showing you this to give you an idea of the pictures to be taken." She had them pass the book around. The dates written on the pictures went back to 1990- before these girls were born.

Of course, none of that was true. This test had nothing to do with the actual pictures. It was about overcoming something that scared them to become part of the sorority. The secret book was fake; the photos were taken from the internet. They wanted the pledges to think this was a ritual that many other pledges had done over the years and that only the sisters had access to the photos. After the photo session, they would be told the truth and given their pictures. If they quit, they'd still be given the pictures. A future boyfriend or husband might like them or maybe they'd look at them in the future and see how good-looking they were at eighteen.

Kelly continued, "The photo sessions will be tomorrow night and will last one hour. Your big sister will be with you during the session. The pledges are expected to thank the photographer and pay him for taking their pictures. Afterward, you must leave the house until midnight. Each pledge will be escorted to her photo session by her big sister. The first session starts at 8 p.m. and will last one hour. Since there is a time limit on the sessions, you'll need to do what the photographer says quickly and without question, so you'll have time to pay him."